Blade and The Punisher vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Okay, the twist to this is: These are movie versions of each character-Spiderman from Spiderman 3, Blade from Blade 2 and Thomas Jane Punisher, and 2 scenarios:

1. Spidey has his normal costume
2. Spidey has the Symbiote black suit

The Punisher- M4 carbine with M203 grenade launcher, Heckler & Koch MK 23 handgun, 9mm UZI, 3 frag grenades and a knife gun.

Blade- Shotgun with dual stake launcher, custom MAC-10 machine pistol, 3 incendiary grenades, katana, glaive shuriken and wrist blades.

jasonk3
Spiderman

Bouboumaster
Movie version? Blade solo the filed. He was ubber.

braz
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

You think Blade's quick enough to tag Spidey?

Bouboumaster
Movie version? Hell yeah. He would kick the crap out of Spider-Man, with so much ease!

Have you seen Blade 2?

Arahan
Prep Time? If not Spidey takes it, not easy but he can make it.
With Prep time the team 6/10.

Bouboumaster
Without prep: team win because of Blade.

With prep: Team win easier because of Punisher.
(In the movie version, he just ownz with the prep. Hell, he kicks John Travolta's ass!)

I like Spider-man's movies. I don't have seen Spider-Man, taught. But after two movies, Blade and Punisher kick his ass. Blade alone. And Punisher alone can get some wins.

srankmissingnin

Movie Blade wouldn't even take Comic Blade for the majority. confused

Team wins prep fight, Spidy cleans house otherwise.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by braz
You think Blade's quick enough to tag Spidey? I'm not sure but I think Blade tagged Spidey recently in his latest series.

braz
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm not sure but I think Blade tagged Spidey recently in his latest series.

Yeah that was in the comics though, Im doin movie versions here. Not to mention, that was also Vampire Spidey.

braz
Movie version? Hell yeah. He would kick the crap out of Spider-Man, with so much ease!

Have you seen Blade 2?

Yeah, its a great movie, and he did in fact kick ass but I still dont think he alone has what it takes to beat someone as quick and agile as Spidey.

Bouboumaster
Movie Spider-Man isn't that impressive. We are miles away from Comic Book Spider-Man

Arahan
what movie versions? ok than the team wins in both scenarios.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Movie Spidey

Rewmac
Movie Blade...

Jason Redfield
I'd go with with team (odd that they happen to be my two favorite characters, eh?) without prep maybe six out of ten times.

With prep, I'd say they take it seven to eight times.

teampac08

Have you seen Blade 2?

Movie punisher is basically useless. He looks like any other Bruce Willis action character. As strong as Blade is in the movie, Spider-Man is still physically superior. Anyone remember Spidey stopping a train with nothing but himself and some web in the second movie?

braz
Originally posted by teampac08
Movie punisher is basically useless. He looks like any other Bruce Willis action character. As strong as Blade is in the movie, Spider-Man is still physically superior. Anyone remember Spidey stopping a train with nothing but himself and some web in the second movie?

yes

Darth Martin
Has Spiderman ever dodged bullets in the trilogy. No but we can make a good assumption that Blade can. In Blade, Deacon Frost before he got his La Margra upgrade dodged bullets. I think it would be safe to assume that Blade>>>>regular Deacon Frost. Drake also did it in Blade: Trinity. While Spiderman had an incredible feat of holding up that bi gate up to save Mary Jane in Spiderman 2, strength surely will not win him the fight and we all know how Parker fights in character. Blade and Punisher have no problem killing. Both of them are quite good with prep. Blade pwns huge superhuman numbers of superhuman vampire's in his trilogy and Punisher showed great skill in his movie. Not to mention his durability in his fight with The Russian. I think these two take Spiderman out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.