Lets skip ahead to the "Final Battle" (complete version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionlover2053

lionlover2053

lionlover2053

lionlover2053

lionlover2053

mattyevans_07
fantastic, about time someone wrote an ending for these fan fics, r u going 2 write the first part?

lionlover2053
Hmmm...I have to think about that, but probably not. I am not as good at developing characters yet (which would be necessary if I was going to start at the beginning), and am far better at writing acting sequences. It is possible though, if enough people like it I suppose.

(glad you liked it)

lionlover2053
On an additional note, what other potential scenes do you think would be good to write from the 7th book? If you can give me a scenario, I can try to write the scene :-)

mattyevans_07
Don't know, but the horcruxes have to be in it somewhere, e.g room of requirement or the riddle house

((The_Anomaly))
Haha, that was pretty good. Well done...I didn't expect them all becoming muggles, very unexpected and original.

lionlover2053
Thanks. For the record, not everyone turned into muggles...really it was Harry (who sacrificed being a wizard), Voldemort, and a lot of Death Eaters. Harry's friends are still wizards tho :-)

lionlover2053
Only four more days until we find out everything for ourselves anyway!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.