AWE Bloopers/RPs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tramps Lady
okay, so we have one for DMC.

1. its too full

and

2. it always turns up on the next page

so lets do it again lol

or rps lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
hmm how does this work mate?

I didn't get to participate in the DMC one, so i don't really know.. embarrasment big grin

Tramps Lady
well...go nd look lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
oh.. right. laughing out loud

Tramps Lady
lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
okay.. found it..

ah! i get it!

AudioHeart
What are RP'S? Sorry I wasn't part of the DMC one either so I have no idea what we're supposed to do laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
roleplay... wink

hmm... i remember the peanut scene!

Johnny asked for a stuntman lol!

AudioHeart
Oh WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN DID HE DO THAT???

Jaeh_JediPirate
the peanut scene mate!

he couldn't pick up the peanut with a fork, so he asked if a stuntman could do it.. laughing out loud

but, of course, he did it himself.. wink

potcfan2003
in the first movie's commenatry by keira knightley, she said taht she asked if a stunt double could run down the stairs for her.

AudioHeart
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
the peanut scene mate!

he couldn't pick up the peanut with a fork, so he asked if a stuntman could do it.. laughing out loud

but, of course, he did it himself.. wink

LOL He's AMAZING *sigh*

But...How do you know this? ARE THERE BLOOPERS SOMEWHERE, OR BEHIND THE SCENES??? confused confused confused

Oh how I wish I could see that, or did someone just say that during an interview?

ivebeendepped43
yes someone tell me! i wanna no!!

PirateDiva
it was in one of the making of AWE featurettes....Johnny tries to pick up the peanut with a fork and it breaks in half and then Johnny goes can we get a stunt double to do this??? lol...he is soooo cute....i just dont kno which one!!

potcfan2003
i feel like trying to stab a peanut with a fork now...

ivebeendepped43
^^ me too! *goes and gets peanut and fork* DAYUM! THAT IS HARD! lol can u post a link of the featurette??

AudioHeart
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
^^ me too! *goes and gets peanut and fork* DAYUM! THAT IS HARD! lol can u post a link of the featurette??

YEAHHHHH!!!! Could you pleaseeeee? smile big grin I'm dying to see it!!!

PirateDiva
lol...so does anyone plan on putting up some bloopers? lol

oh and about the featurette i wish i knew which one it was? i'll look for it!

missme283
sweet defiantly want to see that!

potcfan2003
We got off topic mate...

ivebeendepped43
i got nuthin

AudioHeart
Me neither :/

ivebeendepped43
hhhmm...wheres willo?

ivebeendepped43
i want one!!! please guys!!!

tee_pirategirl
I'll give it a go! Don't promise it'll be good but...

Jack, Barbossa and Elizabeth are walking down the sandbar. Suddenly Jack draws two pistols and turns them around his fingers...cowboy style.

Keira: Johnny? What are you doin?!
Johnny: Sorry...it just felt like we were in a western movie for a sec.
.........................................................................................................

Jack the monkey lights the firework but forgets to let go and is dragged along with it.
Gore: Ermmm....we got a monkey down.
.........................................................................................................

Jack: Once was quite enough.
Elizabeth: Thank you...oh! Screw it! I haven't had a good smooch ever since DMC PLUS my character needs this.

Chases Johnny around while making kissing noises.

Elizabeth: This is madness!
Jack: This is politics...although if Obama and Clinton did anything like this in their debates I would watch a hell of a lot more.
Keira: You should run for president!
Johnny: What does that have to do with anything?
Keira: I thought you could run while still in character...it's about time america had a president who didn't bathe, drank rum openly and lived on a black ship instead of a white house.
Geoffrey: The girls would vote for you...I would too!
Jack breaths on Will to get him off the Pearl.
Orlando: Yummmmm! Smells like Orbit's strawberry gum.

Will is in the water hanging on to the barrel with the corpse.
Orlando: I hate him...oh! who am I kidding?! I love him.
The guy playing the corpse raises his head: me too! That's the only reason I excepted this job.

Elizabeth and Will are on the beach. Will gives the chest to Elizabeth and turns around to leave.Elizabeth runs after him.
Keira: William Archibald Deyna Willingham Whelpson Tuner the second stop right now and give me a kiss! Johnny didn't kiss me but you can't get away.
Orlando: Have you thought that maybe we don't wanna kiss you because you're a bad kisser AND you taste like last night's left over?!
Gore: You guys! Stop it. From the top.
Elizabeth runs after Will.
Keira: Will! Stop! How dare you leave me knocked up without even giving me a kiss?
Gore: What was THAT?
Keira: I just feel my character wouldn't be too happy about getting knocked up and left on a little beach with no cute body gaurds when she could be sailing into the sunset with a certain pirate.
Gore sighs: From the top!
Tia:...you locked away what should always have been mine!
She lays a hand on Davy's chest.
Bill Nighy: Are you looking for my wallet?

ivebeendepped43
lmfao!! those were aweseom!!!!!!!

IheartPocky
I think the peanut thing was from Starz?

ivebeendepped43
huh?? what peanut thing??

IheartPocky
the last page hehe which is from a month ago ..

AudioHeart
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
I'll give it a go! Don't promise it'll be good but...

Jack, Barbossa and Elizabeth are walking down the sandbar. Suddenly Jack draws two pistols and turns them around his fingers...cowboy style.

Jack the monkey lights the firework but forgets to let go and is dragged along with it.
Gore: Ermmm....we got a monkey down.

Jack: Once was quite enough.
Elizabeth: Thank you...oh! Screw it! I haven't had a good smooch ever since DMC PLUS my character needs this.

Chases Johnny around while making kissing noises.

Elizabeth: This is madness!
Jack: This is politics...although if Obama and Clinton did anything like this in their debates I would watch a hell of a lot more.
Keira: You should run for president!
Johnny: What does that have to do with anything?
Keira: I thought you could run while still in character...it's about time america had a president who didn't bathe, drank rum openly and lived on a black ship instead of a white house.
Geoffrey: The girls would vote for you...I would too!
Jack breaths on Will to get him off the Pearl.
Orlando: Yummmmm! Smells like Orbit's strawberry gum.

Will is in the water hanging on to the barrel with the corpse.
Orlando: I hate him...oh! who am I kidding?! I love him.
The guy playing the corpse raises his head: me too! That's the only reason I excepted this job.

Elizabeth and Will are on the beach. Will gives the chest to Elizabeth and turns around to leave.Elizabeth runs after him.
Keira: William Archibald Deyna Willingham Whelpson Tuner the second stop right now and give me a kiss! Johnny didn't kiss me but you can't get away.
Orlando: Have you thought that maybe we don't wanna kiss you because you're a bad kisser AND you taste like last night's left over?!
Gore: You guys! Stop it. From the top.
Elizabeth runs after Will.
Keira: Will! Stop! How dare you leave me knocked up without even giving me a kiss?
Gore: What was THAT?
Keira: I just feel my character wouldn't be too happy about getting knocked up and left on a little beach with no cute body gaurds when she could be sailing into the sunset with a certain pirate.
Gore sighs: From the top!
Tia:...you locked away what should always have been mine!
She lays a hand on Davy's chest.
Bill Nighy: Are you looking for my wallet?

LOL THOSE WERE GREAT

My Fav:

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud I cant stop laughing

ivebeendepped43
^^sounds very much like Johnny!!

tee_pirategirl
OMG!!! I love your new siggy IBD!! Ichy and Mort...both very disturbed but hot fellas.

ivebeendepped43
indeed! hot fellas! but give the credit to joanjoan. shes amazing!

tee_pirategirl
lol she should start a business with these!!

ivebeendepped43
yeah!!!! oo and Chiki should too!!!

miss_swann
I love the tia dalma/davy jones wallet thing. I got one which actually confused me in the movie.

The "Wedding" battle:
Will: I've told you my choise, what's yours?
Elizabeth: Barbossa!
Orlando: What?
Keira: Well he's got a cute monkey...

tee_pirategirl
HAHAHA!!! Imagine Barbossa and Elizabeth getting married....freaky!

Elizabeth while rowing the boat.
Elizabeth: Some men have died and some are alive and others sail on the sea. With the keys to the cage and the devil to pay we lay to fiddler's green. The bell has been raised from it's watery grave...Oh damn! The lyrics are too hard lets me just sing 99bottles of rum on the wall! 99 bottles of rum on the wall, 99 bottles of rum! Take one out and pass it around...98 bottles of rum on the wall.
Elizabeth is taking off her weapons.
She puts the bomb on the table and reaches in her pants and takes out the gun...puts it on the table.
She takes out an Orlando Bloom poster out of her bra and another poster of Johnny Depp out of her pants.
Gore: Erm...Keira?
Keira: Just because the posters don't have pointy tips it doesn't mean they aren't waepons...FYI these Johnny and Orlando can kill with their looks.

After the ship turns up again and they are back from the world's end.
Elizabeth looks at the sunrise. Everyone' happy until Barbossa draws a pistol on Jack. Jack goes to draw his pistol at Will but...
Johnny: hey!!! Where's the whelp? He's gone.
Gore: Ooooops! I think we left him down in the water.

Jack and Teague are talking.
Jack: How's mum?
Teague holds up the shrunken head.
Johnny: She looks great!
Gore:By the way this whole Sparrow family reunion's got me thinking....I think a movie called "Mr. and Mrs. Sparrow" would do wonders at the box office. We'll do it "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" style...

Everyone applaud him except for Johnny who looks scared for his life.
Johnny: Wh-who W-will play Mrs. S-sparrow may I a-ask?
Keira jumps up with an evil laughter: Me of course!
Johnny wipes beads of sweat from his forhead: Please Gore...have mercy!

ivebeendepped43
lmao!! yes!! Mr. and Mrs. Sparrow!!!!

tee_pirategirl
All I know is that it means....Johnny.shirtless.a lot

ivebeendepped43
*sigh* id die

!!tangerines!!
yay BLOOPERS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.