Atris VS Jerec

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
Battlefield: Nar Shadda Docks

So who shall win? smile

Lord Saboteur
At least Atris can do something other than be one of the "Fab 7" which is comprised of Dark Jedi who hold no worth in a fight. I refuse to see Jerec winning this without plot holes coming up.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'd have to go with Atris

MasterAshenVor
Since Atris has shown no real power in her fighting or in force combat and Jerec has Force Destruction yea JEREC FTW!

Count Makashi
Both weren't that impressive, Atris has shown nothing, that she is at least good, while Jerk lost to Katarn, who has just discovered, that he has a Force potential, some time earlier. Not tom much time passed, just don't remember how much exactly, haven't plated this game, for a loooooooooooooooooong time.

-Silver Falcon-
We cannot know. They're almost unknowns.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Both weren't that impressive, Atris has shown nothing, that she is at least good, while Jerk lost to Katarn, who has just discovered, that he has a Force potential, some time earlier. Not tom much time passed, just don't remember how much exactly, haven't plated this game, for a loooooooooooooooooong time.

Agree

Count Makashi
Originally posted by -Silver Falcon-
We cannot know. They're almost unknowns.

That can be said for Atris, but Jerec was a the final boss and the strongest in the game, who got defeated by Kyle Katarn, who only had a couple of moths of training at best(probably less, but i am not completely certain, i played the game, a long time ago)so, he isn't uber for sure.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Count Makashi
That can be said for Atris, but Jerec was a the final boss and the strongest in the game, who got defeated by Kyle Katarn, who only had a couple of moths of training at best(probably less, but i am not completely certain, i played the game, a long time ago)so, he isn't uber for sure.

Agree

Gideon
Jerec isn't uber? M'kay... hang on, I'll get you a link.

-Silver Falcon-
So?

Count Makashi
Yea, where is the link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.