Robin's Identity to the public

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Fate
Does the DC world know that the current Robin is not the original? I mean would the avergae person go there goes the new robin not as good as the robin we had around when I was a kid. Just wondering because I think its a idea thats never been explored in the comics. Because unlike green lanterns, blue beetles or other heroes all the robins kind of look the same. (other then there costumes)

tlbauerle
Hmm...

Just curious how the idea that the current Robin is not the original has never been explored in the comics.

Everyone knows Dick Grayson grew up to be Nightwing & that Jason Todd got his ass kicked by the Joker. (Before he came back, that is)

DarkDethbringer
well yeah soit has tobe known. asI thinkJason Todd as Red Hoodwas public and other than that iunno, if they died im sure they wouldbe known publically

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Interesting take on things.

Kinneary
Yeah, they've noticed. In one of Catwoman's runs during No Man's Land, she walks up on a couple of thugs talking about how Robin was in his late teens when they fought him once, then the next time they saw him he had barely hit puberty. Then they accused Batman liking young boys.

GGS
Yeah they must of figured something out during Wargames as well after all Batman did walk out in broad daylight with the dead body of Stephanie who was a female robin dressed in her costume.

The thugs have to be pretty stupid to not be able to realise theres a difference between a blonde haired girl and a black haired boy.

Plus i wonder how many normal people actually knew about Jason Todd's death?

roughrider
When Jason died, Robin's death was not formally acknowledged by Batman. The only one he told was Superman. He just went sans-Robin for some months, until Tim Drake came to his side.
So, I don't know how many realize the last two Robins are different people.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by roughrider
When Jason died, Robin's death was not formally acknowledged by Batman. The only one he told was Superman. He just went sans-Robin for some months, until Tim Drake came to his side.
So, I don't know how many realize the last two Robins are different people.

They should know what they've done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.