Spiderman vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vesternebel
They're fighting in a round arena.
They can win by knockout or by throwing the opponent out of the arena.
The arena is 10 meters in width.

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Vesternebel

Who wins?

spidey

Vesternebel
Agreed.
He is faster than Thing. He can lift Thing.
Get what i mean?big grin He just need to web Thing's eyes, get behind him and toss him out.

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man, easily. If he can throw Hulk, he can throw Thing.

And Spider-Man already threw Thing of a roof not so long ago.

batdude123
Spider-man wins due to ringout.

However, if they were fighting to the KO or death, Thing would win in a stomp.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by batdude123
However, if they were fighting to the KO or death, Thing would win in a stomp.

I'm not so certain, especially with current Spidey. If Thing has thunderclap capability, Spidey's in trouble. Otherwise, Thing's going to take one helluva beating before he even comes close to touching Pete.

Of course, that scenario has its own threads.

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm not so certain, especially with current Spidey. If Thing has thunderclap capability, Spidey's in trouble. Otherwise, Thing's going to take one helluva beating before he even comes close to touching Pete.

Of course, that scenario has its own threads.

Yeah, Thing can and has thunder clapped before.

Spider-man would be hard pressed to hurt Thing with mere punches alone... whereas Thing would only need one good shot.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, Thing can and has thunder clapped before.

Spider-man would be hard pressed to hurt Thing with mere punches alone... whereas Thing would only need one good shot.

I was thinking more "smash sh*t into him, web him the hell up, and throw him around via the webbing". He'd need a city to pull it off, but I don't think it's outside possibility. But yeah, Thing has the easier victory, especially if he catches Pete off guard with a t-clap.

Vesternebel
I doubt Spidey's punches will do much damage to Thing...
Damage, yes, but not much.

Scoobless
I doubt Spidey's punches will do much damage to Thing...
Damage, yes, but not much.

Spider-Man wouldn't punch the Thing, he not stupid and knows he'd probably break his hand if he tried.

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I was thinking more "smash sh*t into him, web him the hell up, and throw him around via the webbing". He'd need a city to pull it off, but I don't think it's outside possibility. But yeah, Thing has the easier victory, especially if he catches Pete off guard with a t-clap.

Well, if that's the case, he'd need to keep it up all day long for that to KO Thing.

And even then, Thing would probably bust out of the webbing before Pete could swing him around the city.

Emperor Ashtar
Spider man wins due to Ring out, there are to many ways he can throw him.

Vesternebel
Originally posted by Scoobless
Spider-Man wouldn't punch the Thing, he not stupid and knows he'd probably break his hand if he tried.

I know he wouldn't punch the Thing, dummystick out tongue
Just asked what would happen if he did itwink

jasonk3

Yeah...didn't spidey break his hand once because he punched tombstone? erm

Arctic

He punched Iron Man he could punch the Thing. Happy Dance

golem370
I like Spider-Man but he has trouble with BT Lizard and Rhino. Thing could defeat all three at the same time.

Badabing

Who wins? In a 10 meter arena Ben puts a beating on Peter. Spidey has very little room to maneuver. Thunderclaps at close range will end this quickly IMO.

In a large city it would be a whole different fight....

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by golem370
I like Spider-Man but he has trouble with BT Lizard and Rhino. Thing could defeat all three at the same time.
No he couldn't. He probably would get killed.

Arahan
BT= Black Tarantula?

Thing is good but against the three? BT is Spiderman 2X in every
physical term. And he is a good fighter, better than Pete.

So throw in Lizard and Rhino (well he is dumb i guess if the trio loses than because rhino knocks them out by accident^^)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Spidey wins here. Even if Ben uses certain abilities of his, Spidey should be able to withstand anything, Benjy throws at him.

golem370
Thing has take a beat down by Gladiator but was only down for a couple minutes. I doubt Spider-Man could hurt Thing all that much.

jasonk3
Thing has take a beat down by Gladiator but was only down for a couple minutes. I doubt Spider-Man could hurt Thing all that much.

He knocked IM flat on his ass.

golem370
He was able to do what no other could last two rounds with Champion

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Even if Ben is able to punch Spidey, I doubt thats enough to keep Parker down for long. In the end, Parker powerbombs The Thing.

golem370
Thing is not some jobber. He been fighting with Fantastic Four for a long time. He has the strength durability stamina and skill to win.

Arahan
spidey doenst have to ko him just throw him out, a vey easy task for someone like spiderman.

Emperor Ashtar
People are arguind that Spider-man can take the thing in a straight fight?

golem370
Thing isn't stupid.

Badabing
Originally posted by Arahan
spidey doenst have to ko him just throw him out, a vey easy task for someone like spiderman. On the flip side, Thing only has to thunderclapp.....also a very easy task.

jasonk3
Thing isn't stupid.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/fantastic_four_ben_grimm.jpg

no expression

golem370
Originally posted by jasonk3
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/fantastic_four_ben_grimm.jpg

no expression

I know thats how he is portrayed but he is a College graduate a great pilot and astronaut. It's sad he is billed not that smart.

Arctic
Spidey wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by jasonk3

no expression

laughing

golem370
What is Spider-Man going to do Thing monkey flip him all day long wow!

willRules
He was able to do what no other could last two rounds with Champion

I may be wrong but didn't She-hulk beat Champion? confused

golem370
Thats when Champion was written like a jack ass

batdude123
Originally posted by willRules
I may be wrong but didn't She-hulk beat Champion? confused

He's referring to Contest of Champions where Champion utterly demolished everyone, but Thing gave him an OKAY fight.

golem370
Broke Champions rib. But to be honest Thing was beaten to within an inch of his life and Hulk never got the chance to challenge Champion whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.