JLA 1 million Vs Infinity Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
smokin'

Their fighting the Big Four 1 million

Nikkolas
Their only hope is if they use the Gems strategically.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Their only hope is if they use the Gems strategically.
You mean like giving all the gem's to Thanos?

Nikkolas
No.

Warlock is better with the Soul Gem than Thanos is.

And I seriously doubt reforming the Infinity Gauntlet is allowed in the fight.

King Kandy
... Outside of giving all the gems to one person and forming the IG, I don't see a way they can win this.

Unless say, the 1 million lineup consists of Batman, Catwoman, Creeper and Shazam... Then they can win.

Nikkolas
Can't someone just...stop time with the Time Gem?

batdude123
No.

Warlock is better with the Soul Gem than Thanos is.

And I seriously doubt reforming the Infinity Gauntlet is allowed in the fight.

Wasn't it Thanos who said Adam Warlock used the soul gem like a fool?

Nikkolas
I've never seen that scan but Thanos can be saying that for any number of reasons.

He's a villain, afterall. He would understand what power Adam wields with such an item but Adam wouldn't go around using it in a villainish way like Thanow would. Thus, a fool in Thanos' mind.

batdude123
I've never seen that scan but Thanos can be saying that for any number of reasons.

He's a villain, afterall. He would understand what power Adam wields with such an item but Adam wouldn't go around using it in a villainish way like Thanow would. Thus, a fool in Thanos' mind.

Or, more likely, Thanos has better control over the soul gem than AW.

Either way... meh.

Nikkolas
I seriously doubt that.

batdude123
I seriously doubt that.

Why is that hard to believe? Thanos made the comment after staring into the infinity well which gave him greater knowledge on the purpose of each gem and how to wield each gem.

Nikkolas
Because Adam has done very impressive things with the Gem.

Galan007
Can't someone just...stop time with the Time Gem? Sure,

But Hourman could pretty much negate that effect with the Worlogog. ninja

JLA 1M takes this btw...

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy

Unless say, the 1 million lineup consists of Batman, Catwoman, Creeper and Shazam... Then they can win. Creeper 1M is actually quite powerful.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Galan007
Creeper 1M is actually quite powerful.
I know, but I couldn't think of anyone else.

King Kandy
Originally posted by batdude123
Or, more likely, Thanos has better control over the soul gem than AW.

Either way... meh.
I really doubt it, since he was 100% ineffective with the gem in Infinity Crusade.

Galan007
I know, but I couldn't think of anyone else. Ohh ok. laughing out loud

batdude123
I really doubt it, since he was 100% ineffective with the gem in Infinity Crusade.

Well I guess Thanos is a straight up ***** then.

Jebus reborn
I really doubt it, since he was 100% ineffective with the gem in Infinity Crusade. Considering he didn't even try to use it?
And when he did, he wiped out the Goddess?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Considering he didn't even try to use it?
And when he did, he wiped out the Goddess?
You mean when she blocked everything he did, while also taking Prof X and Warlock? That's not terrific ability.

Jebus reborn
You mean when she blocked everything he did, while also taking Prof X and Warlock? That's not terrific ability. The Cosmic Egg blocked everything?
Plus, when Thanos did use the Soul Gem, he deleted said Goddess...

Also, she got hit a couple times by Thanos, but that's not the point, point remains, when Thanos (who keep in mind, is 100% ineffective with the Soul Gem...) used the Soul Gem, he took her out.

King Kandy
The Cosmic Egg blacked everything?
Plus, when Thanos did use the Soul Gem, he deleted said Goddess...

Also, she got hit a couple times by Thanos, but that's not the point, point remains, when Thanos (who keep in mind, is 100% ineffective with the Soul Gem...) used the Soul Gem, he took her out.
How could you say it was the cosmic egg shielding her? It doesn't effect souls.

Jebus reborn
How could you say it was the cosmic egg shielding her? It doesn't effect souls. Every other attack that Thanos did?

Plus, I flat out said that Thanos took her out in one shot with the Soul Gem...
Don't twist my arguments.

King Kandy
Every other attack that Thanos did?

Plus, I flat out said that Thanos took her out in one shot with the Soul Gem...
Don't twist my arguments.
Yeah, he took her out in one shot when she had no way of defending herself... Anyone could do that.

Jebus reborn
Yeah, he took her out in one shot when she had no way of defending herself... Anyone could do that. Funny... because I recall Thanos being 100% ineffective with said "Soul Gem"...

Say wha?

batdude123
Funny... because I recall Thanos being 100% ineffective with said "Soul Gem"...

Say wha?

Pwned. ermmhappy

King Kandy
Funny... because I recall Thanos being 100% ineffective with said "Soul Gem"...

Say wha?
So I exagerated a little bit. Like you've never done that.

Jebus reborn
So I exagerated a little bit. Like you've never done that. It wasn't an exaggeration by any stretch... it was a boldface lie.

Plus, I am above such petty actions.

King Kandy
It wasn't an exaggeration by any stretch... it was a boldface lie.

Plus, I am above such petty actions.
Dude, I didn't lie... I exaggerated. You've done it. Everyone on the board was.

If Thanos is good with the soul gem, why does he let Warlock take it from him at the end of IC?

Jebus reborn
Dude, I didn't lie... I exaggerated. You've done it. Everyone on the board was.

If Thanos is good with the soul gem, why does he let Warlock take it from him at the end of IC? Considering you knew the exact context of the comic...
I really doubt it, since he was 100% ineffective with the gem in Infinity Crusade. Hardly an exaggeration, because this context would be saying he did nothing with his gem.
You can't really exaggerate using this.

Plus, I haven't. I'm too good to do so.

I never said Thanos is good, or is even a novice... I said he knew how to use it, and he does.

King Kandy
Yes it is, it's an expression... The next time someone says "Aunt May can beat Galactus" are you going to start screaming "Lier lier!!!!!"... No, of course you won't. I'm tired of you percecuting me.

Snyway, people have been saying is this thread that Thanos is better with the soul gem then Warlock is. It's not so.

Jebus reborn
Yes it is, it's an expression... The next time someone says "Aunt May can beat Galactus" are you going to start screaming "Lier lier!!!!!"... No, of course you won't. I'm tired of you percecuting me.

Snyway, people have been saying is this thread that Thanos is better with the soul gem then Warlock is. It's not so. When people state off a comic, and say that so-and-so were 100% ineffective with something... then I will.
Aunt May beating Galactus is merely an opinion. You can hardly lie on an opinion.

Even if, they are fighting as a team, and if anyone gets the IG, it hardly matters who's better or not.

Plus, I don't even see why Thanos is in this thread anyway.
He wasn't a member of the Infinity Watch, really (just had the Reality Gem).
Drax, Warlock, Gamora, Pip, Maxam, and Moondragon were though.

But, if Thanos is in this thread, and has the Reality Gem, then he can bring people back from the dead.
Just saying...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.