Kotor 1 Vs 2 Canon Or Not Canon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor

exanda kane
Lightside ending is officially canon, yet the KOTOR 2 outcome and progression ultimately comes down to the response the Exile chooses in the beginning of the game.

For example, if you say Revan was female and was not redeemed, then it makes the official canon ending of KOTOR 1 void for the sake of that game.

MasterAshenVor
Who says lightside is offically Canon and im Debateing AGINST wookieepedia so give me a source.. a web site that says that.

exanda kane
I believe one of the LA representatives cleared it up for the sake of not leaving the thread hanging. I'm not giving you a source though, as I really do not care what you believe.

Count Makashi
Yup, lightside is canon in both, KOTOR 1 and 2 and the Exile is a women.

-Silver Falcon-
Yeah. I thought everybody knew KOTOR 1 ending was Light Side.... oh and as Exanda said, it depends on YOUR decisions throughout the game. For example, when you're speaking with Atton in Peragus you can choose to say Revan reunited the Sith in Korriban or Revan defeated Malak and led the Republic to victory. If you say Revan led the Republic to victory then you the holocron you find in Korriban will be broken and you won't be able to see anything in it.

Count Makashi
But later was confirmed officially, that Exile is a women and why did you change your name, i hate that, then i have to get use to new names.

HK47
Statement: Darth Revan was indeed lightside in cannon after the whole ordeal.

Query: However, one has to wonder what he was thinking wearing those robes.

It ceartainly gives the wrong impression...

Manslayer
Leland chee did state it was lightside canonically i think and THE NEC backs up the lightside ending

MasterAshenVor
Ok thanks...it just seemed to me that both could kinda be Canon

Because in KOTOR 2 you dont hear of Revan just being Revan you hear

DARTH REVAN...thats another thing that got me lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.