The Official "Emo/Depression" Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Yeah I admit I'm kind of emo and I do often get depressed.

Barker
So kill yourself.

Thread closed.

TRH
count me in

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Barker
So kill yourself.

Thread closed.

And why would I do that? confused All of my friends say that if I ever did that they woul bring me back to life and kill me again laughing . I have WONDERFUL friends that I'm so thankful for.

Secretus
Originally posted by The Prophecy

Try this ...

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/razor-1.jpg

Zahara
I have WONDERFUL friends that I'm so thankful for.

I feel sorry for you. sad

BackFire
Dude, you're sixteen years old. You're not depressed. You're just trendy and trying to fit in with the other stupid pretentious 16 year olds who think that by saying they're depressed that it makes them complex or something.

If you're depressed, go see a doctor. No one here gives a shit.

Zahara
That's the first time I've seen BackFire remotely serious and unpervy.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by BackFire
Dude, you're sixteen years old. You're not depressed. You're just trendy and trying to fit in with the other stupid pretentious 16 year olds who think that by saying they're depressed that it makes them complex or something.

If you're depressed, go see a doctor. No one here gives a shit.

You may want to do a reccount on my age. How can you say that I'm not depressed until your in my shoes. Also I'm trying to draw attention I actually made this thread for a reason. So dont make assumptions about me. Also you must think it's that easy to get over depression. it's not like I'm going to kill my self is a thing that teens and even some adults have sometimes ,it's natural. GET OVER IT.

Secretus
You may want to do a reccount on my age. How can you say that I'm not depressed until your in my shoes. Also I'm trying to draw attention I actually made this thread for a reason. So dont make assumptions about me. Also you must think it's that easy to get over depression. it's not like I'm going to kill my self is a thing that teens and even some adults have sometimes ,it's natural. GET OVER IT.

Originally posted by Secretus
Try this ...

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/razor-1.jpg

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Secretus

Obviously that doesn't solve anything. I see no point in that.

BackFire
Get over what?

1. If you were really depressed, you wouldn't be going around advertising it on a message board. People who are really depressed aren't proud of it, and they keep it to themselves. You going around promoting it defeats the idea of you actually being depressed. If you were, you'd just go to a doctor and be done with it, without telling everyone.

2. There is medicine you can take if you really are depressed. It will help.

3. You're 15, okay. You're not depressed. Just because you feel kinda sad sometimes, or feel confused, doesn't mean you're depressed, it means you're ****ing human. At your age you're not going to feel great all the time, you're changing, both physically and mentally. It's probably not genuine depression, it's just being a teenager. But again, if you think it really is, go see a doctor.

Darth Extecute
Being emo isn't really being depressed.. It's an inaccurate usage of the word "emo"

The Prophecy
Originally posted by BackFire
Get over what?

1. If you were really depressed, you wouldn't be going around advertising it on a message board. People who are really depressed aren't proud of it, and they keep it to themselves. You going around promoting it defeats the idea of you actually being depressed. If you were, you'd just go to a doctor and be done with it, without telling everyone.

2. There is medicine you can take if you really are depressed. It will help.

3. You're 15, okay. You're not depressed. Just because you feel kinda sad sometimes, or feel confused, doesn't mean you're depressed, it means you're ****ing human. At your age you're not going to feel great all the time, you're changing, both physically and mentally. It's probably not genuine depression, it's just being a teenager. But again, if you think it really is, go see a doctor.

I'm not only doing this for me. I have my moods of depression when I separate myself from others . Right now I'm not depressed.Sometimes I wake up like that. And I'm not proud of it I made this thread so that maybe people can discuss there problems and there could be someone that could help. There are plenty of forums that do the same. However if you feel the need to delete this thread go ahead.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Being emo isn't really being depressed.. It's an inaccurate usage of the word "emo"

I never meant it that way.

Darth Extecute
I never meant it that way.

Never said you did..

The Pict
I remember feeling depressed a lot as a teen.

The Prophecy
Never said you did..

I never said you didn't say what I said if you even though you said what I never thought you said and I said that I didn't say it that thats what you said. laughing Truce.

Darth Extecute
I never said you didn't say what I said if you even though you said what I never thought you said and I said that I didn't say it that thats what you said. laughing Truce.

Early fail angel

The Prophecy
Early fail angel

opps confused

Lana
Backfire is 100% correct.

The Prophecy
Ok thumb up

Da Rev
And why would I do that? confused All of my friends say that if I ever did that they woul bring me back to life and kill me again laughing . I have WONDERFUL friends that I'm so thankful for. God, I'd want to kill myself as well.

fanboy 1988
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7189/423102jj6.jpg

IM_HALF_DEAD06
ummmmmmmmm,not tryin to diss emo's but y dont ya'll find somethin creative to take ur anger out besides cuttin (join the crips instead)

Da Rev
Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
ummmmmmmmm,not tryin to diss emo's but y dont ya'll find somethin creative to take ur anger out besides cuttin (join the crips instead) They wouldn't last a second out on the streets, home slice.

secret037
Dude. wtf.
lmao.

Da Rev
Peace is an illusion.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Originally posted by Da Rev
They wouldn't last a second out on the streets, home slice.

tru dat Rev ,man its borin this summer!!!!!!!!!!!

secret037
Peace is an illusion.

Wow. That's Great =D
At least now I can pick apart the optimist from the pessimist.

Da Rev
Thanks.

Barker
Peace is an illusion.
Can I have a piece of your peace, please?

Da Rev
3 P words. 131

Barker
Lemme mount your mancannon? 131

Da Rev
tahtz gai haermm

Barker
no waite, come12@!!

back. 131

Da Rev
u r slly

On my back? 131

Barker
oih okokook thxu

You can wipe it off later. 313

Da Rev
omgWtF u r nat lyk ur brthr

I plan to do that ASAP 131

Marko
Okay depresiion is not that simple. It irritates me when people say they are depressed just because they are sad. The term is used too losely. Also when I had depression at the beggining of this year I never told anyone, it was the last thing I wanted to do. meh I think you are just a bulshittin teenager who wants too look cool. which FYI you are failing at.

Barker
omgWtF u r nat lyk ur brthr

I plan to do that ASAP 131
liol i **** undersantd j0o0o0o000

No, ALAP. 313

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Marko
Okay depresiion is not that simple. It irritates me when people say they are depressed just because they are sad. The term is used too losely. Also when I had depression at the beggining of this year I never told anyone, it was the last thing I wanted to do. meh I think you are just a bulshittin teenager who wants too look cool. which FYI you are failing at.

EXCUSE ME! first off dont judge me. I am far from trying to look or be cool. Like I said I made this thread so people can discuss their problems I'm not trying to get attention. You are a different person than I am therefore you handle things differently. So How dare you say that. YOU DONT KNOW ME so dont assume things about me. Until you step into my shoes I suggest you keep your mouth SHUT! Also I never mentioned why I am sometimes depressed. I know what depression is. So you cant say I used the term losly because I never gave a reason.Right? I feel depressed often for many things,. DO you see me bragging on the reasons why I'm depressed. NO! This thread wasnt made just for me. YOU DONT KNOW HOW MY LIFE IS! And I am not like every teenager. I am my own person so dont compare me to people like that.

Thank You

Lana
You expect anyone to take you seriously when you're whining "you don't know who I am"?

A Dose Of Vraya
Yeah I admit I'm kind of emo and I do often get depressed. I'd cut myself but my mommy told me Chuck Norris hunts emos.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Lana
You expect anyone to take you seriously when you're whining "you don't know who I am"?

If they dont take me seriously that's there problem!

A Dose Of Vraya
If they dont take me seriously that's there problem! do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you use the wrong form of "there or their"
god, you must be depressed if you don't even care about that roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Prophecy
well obliviously I didn't see that! Otherwise I would have edited it. We all make mistakes.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Lana
You expect anyone to take you seriously when you're whining "you don't know who I am"? I'm sorry but,

Owned. laughing

A Dose Of Vraya
well obliviously I didn't see that! Otherwise I would have edited it. We all make mistakes. I'm just kidding gosh, laugh will ya...oh wait that's right you're ****in emo. Emo people annoy me. If they don't have a good life they should just go get therapy because depression is all in the mind.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
I'm just kidding gosh, laugh will ya...oh wait that's right you're ****in emo. Emo people annoy me. If they don't have a good life they should just go get therapy because depression is all in the mind.

I never said my life wasn't good.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Rodgort
I'm sorry but,

Owned. laughing
I don't see how that's funny. How can someone assume something about you when they don't know who I am.

~Rad~

Meet your equal. no expression I've been depressed for over seven months without the slightest change. rolleyes1

DARK_GAZER
Hmm! Interesting point little bro and your right!

Bizzy Bullet
Emo get on my nerves too. Prohecy what is the basic probelm?

DARK_GAZER
Originally posted by Marko
You have no idea what he's going through. I believe Prophecy was just trying to have a place where others like him can discuss their problems. Not to brag. End of Discussion.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
LETS MAKE IT SIMPLE !!!!!!!!!! EMOS SUCK, I ROCK, LETS ALL GO GET LAID!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Bizzy Bullet
Emo get on my nerves too. Prohecy what is the basic probelm?
Self-esteem issues, learning to accept myself. High School Drama. Being a perfectionist. Trying to impress others before impressing myself. That's all I'm going to say I don't want people thinking I'm "bragging".

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Self-esteem issues, learning to accept myself. High School Drama. Being a perfectionist. Trying to impress others before impressing myself. That's all I'm going to say I don't want people thinking I'm "bragging".

wow ur weird!!!!!!!!!!!

Bizzy Bullet
Dude u don't need to impress anybody. Most likely they won't give a damn. When u said being a perfectionist u can't be becuase everyone is flawed we're not perfect. If u don't wanna be caught up in high school drama just be a loner and don't deal with none of that stuff they r doing.

Self esteem issues? Just believe in yourself and don't be so negative all the times.

Like me im a loner then again im able to hold my own. I thought I was EMO but im not.

Believe me dude im not talking trash. Im trying 2 help.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Dude u don't need to impress anybody. Most likely they won't give a damn. When u said being a perfectionist u can't be becuase everyone is flawed we're not perfect. If u don't wanna be caught up in high school drama just be a loner and don't deal with none of that stuff they r doing.

Self esteem issues? Just believe in yourself and don't be so negative all the times.

Like me im a loner then again im able to hold my own. I thought I was EMO but im not.

ummmmmm can u speak in smaller terms please?????
and who r u tryin to help???????
plus if ur talkin to me im not tryin to impress ne1 im just tryin to make emos h8 me!!!!!!!!!!

Bizzy Bullet
I wasn't talkin 2 u. I was talkin 2 prophecy..Whats wrong u scared of EMOs? LOL JK

IM_HALF_DEAD06
I wasn't talkin 2 u. I was talkin 2 prophecy..Whats wrong u scared of EMOs? LOL JK

no i h8 emo's they ruined my life sooo i made a click called the emo killahz

Bizzy Bullet
If u hate them u should just beat them up. What u got ur a* beat by some EMOS? LOL

IM_HALF_DEAD06
NO THEY CUT ME WIT A BLOODY RAZOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! N I DO KILL THEM(NOT BEAT UP)

Bizzy Bullet
Just beat em up! They know not to f*ck with u again. But I guess u let a group of **** cut u,huh?

The Prophecy

Well thank you! The things is I have so many friends and they dont see what I see. They always say good thins about me that I dont see,and they get ,ad when I degrade myself.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
THEY HELD ME DOWN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!-CURLS UP IN BALL-

Bizzy Bullet
Thats fine because people see things different. Thats perfectly normal. Im only 14 and I think different just like anyone else. When u said people say good things about that u don't see that means they might be lying or you don't have enough confidence in your looks,etc.

The Prophecy
Thats fine because people see things different. Thats perfectly normal. Im only 14 and I think different just like anyone else. When u said people say good things about that u don't see that means they might be lying or you don't have enough confidence in your looks,etc.
Oh I know their not lying! I got yelled at for putting myself down the other day. They were all pissed off.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
YAY IM 14 TOO !!!!!!!!! HI FIVE!!!!!!

Bizzy Bullet
What have they said? If u don't feel comfortable posting it here just PM me.

The Prophecy
Well they just said that they had enough o me always talking about myself. And that I am very talented and good looking.And that they really love me and they would never lie to me. But that's all for now I'm about to go to bed I have school tommorow.

Thanks! smile thumb up

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Well they just said that they had enough o me always talking about myself. And that I am very talented and good looking.And that they really love me and they would never lie to me. But that's all for now I'm about to go to bed I have school tommorow.

Thanks! smile thumb up

BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANX FOR SHARIN TO THE MAXICAN dR.PHIL WHO WUS TOO BUSY SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!

Bizzy Bullet
Hey if your that much of a good looking guy what do u expect? U would get the girls and everything. People say im a handsome guy too. But hey if u know your talented then u are talented if u know your good looking then you r good looking.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Hey if your that much of a good looking guy what do u expect? U would get the girls and everything. People say im a handsome guy too. But hey if u know your talented then u are talented if u know your good looking then you r good looking.

DUDE UR AN INSPARATION!!!!!!!!
N IM THE MEXICAN DR.PHIL!!!!!!
-PUFFS WEED-
MAN I ESPECIALLY HELP WIT LOVE PROBLEMAS

Bizzy Bullet
BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANX FOR SHARIN TO THE MAXICAN dR.PHIL WHO WUS TOO BUSY SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!

who me? LOL

Bizzy Bullet
DUDE UR AN INSPARATION!!!!!!!!
N IM THE MEXICAN DR.PHIL!!!!!!
-PUFFS WEED-
MAN I ESPECIALLY HELP WIT LOVE PROBLEMAS

I can't help being a inspiration was in my blood. I want to help people out of bad sitautions. I call myself a Angel from heaven.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
I can't help being a inspiration was in my blood. I want to help people out of bad sitautions. I call myself a Angel from heaven.

KOOL,PEEPLE CALL ME THE LOVE Dr.

Bizzy Bullet
yeah I don't mind hanging out with Emos as long as the dudes try to have sex with me. Hopefully I'll try to get laid by the girl EMOs.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
yeah I don't mind hanging out with Emos as long as the dudes try to have sex with me. Hopefully I'll try to get laid by the girl EMOs.

AS LONG AS THEY AINT GOT WUT I GOT N R FINE LATINAS DEN IM GOOD!-PUFFS WEED- WANT SUM????

Bizzy Bullet
Naw dude don't smoke. I like latinas, mexicans, puerto ricans, hispanics!

But anywayz I hope Prohecy understands.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Naw dude don't smoke. I like latinas, mexicans, puerto ricans, hispanics!

But anywayz I hope Prohecy understands.

ME TOO, THATS KOOL NO PRESSURE ON IT -PUFFS N WAVES SMOKE AWAY FROM U-

DAMN IM TOO YOUNG TO BE SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Bizzy Bullet
Douchebag! LOL

Da Rev
You kids make me lol.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
AY IM NOT A DAMN DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!!!

IM_HALF_DEAD06
You kids make me lol.

AWWWWWWWWW SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

Da Rev
theres this button on your keyboard, it says "Caps Lock" on it. Hit that, just once.

Quincy
to quote the great george carlin:

"What the f*** do white people have to be blue about? Banana republic run out of khaki's???? the ESPRESSO machine is Jammed??? HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH ARE BREAKING UP???"

IM_HALF_DEAD06
theres this button on your keyboard, it says "Caps Lock" on it. Hit that, just once.

I DONT GODDAMNED WANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW ABOUT THE GODDAMNED CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Originally posted by Quincy

"What the f*** do white people have to be blue about? Banana republic run out of khaki's???? the ESPRESSO machine is Jammed??? HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH ARE BREAKING UP???"

RANDOM AS HELL!!!!!!!!! laughing

Da Rev
I DONT GODDAMNED WANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW ABOUT THE GODDAMNED CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue You have to be 13 to be a member of this forum.

Quincy
RANDOM AS HELL!!!!!!!!! laughing

Isn't this the depression thread? confused

IM_HALF_DEAD06
You have to be 13 to be a member of this forum.

YEAH N IM 14!!!!!!!!! ALMOST 14 I MEAN!!!!!!!!

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Isn't this the depression thread? confused

IDK I DONT PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Thorrin
JacpoeX was really mean to Barker, and I just wanted to vent, and maybe write a sad poem about Harry Potter magically cutting his wrists. sadsadsad

Mišt
I am also upset by Jacope's behaviour and I think he should write Barker a sorry letter sad

IM_HALF_DEAD06
Originally posted by Thorrin
JacpoeX was really mean to Barker, and I just wanted to vent, and maybe write a sad poem about Harry Potter magically cutting his wrists. sadsadsad
lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Barker

A Dose Of Vraya
I never said my life wasn't good. So why is it that you're depressed then?

Rogue Jedi

"What the f*** do white people have to be blue about? Banana republic run out of khaki's???? the ESPRESSO machine is Jammed??? HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH ARE BREAKING UP???" laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.