April fools day remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cropsy_is_god
2009 the remake of april fools day is to be released. Its being directed & written by the butcher brothers. I found the info on bloody-disgusting.com

NormaBates
O my god no!! april fools day is (another) guilty pleasure of mine!
I'm so excited they're remaking it (i'm probably the only one in here that will actually be glad for this)

Wolfie
I never cared to see it because of the twist. I doubt I'll see the remake either.

cropsy_is_god
Also on the bloody-disgusting.com the classic Terror train is to be remade and is due out in 2009. So if this is site is right we're in for more shitty remakes. Goddam ppl who have to remake films that dont need to be remade. imo no film needs remade

NormaBates
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
Also on the bloody-disgusting.com the classic Terror train is to be remade and is due out in 2009. So if this is site is right we're in for more shitty remakes. Goddam ppl who have to remake films that dont need to be remade. imo no film needs remade

Well, that is one way of looking at it.
I look at it as 'just another horrormovie'. Every horrormovie is welcome
And remakes are too. The problem is that a lot of horrorfans have a lot of prejudice against remakes, off course then you won't love the movie.
I admit there sure where some stupid remakes, (I'm thinking the fog, the haunting, psycho) but in all fairness there where some good ones too (The thing, the fly, dawn of the dead, night of the living dead, and Yes I'm gonna say it again...the tcm remake) Okay Backfire i whispered that last one...just for you! embarrasment
I'm just saying we have to give the remakes a chance, who knows it could be another good one.

cropsy_is_god
Yeah i might watch them. The thing that gets me so annoyed is that soon enough ALL classic horror films will be remade and i dont honestly think they need remade. I agree there might be some goodremakes in the future.

dawsey28
That's it.

I'm stabbing a two-year-old every time they make another remake.

Espantada23
i second that dawsey

cropsy_is_god
I just watched the original April fools day and was very bored throughout the film so i doubt i'll bother with the remake

NormaBates
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
I just watched the original April fools day and was very bored throughout the film so i doubt i'll bother with the remake

Ooh Cropsy, i really had hope for you!!! But you have surrendered to the darkside..... It is your destiny!!

Nono on a serious note, you can't watch April's fools day as a serious horrormovie, it was just fun, in a non horrorway. laughing out loud

Espantada23
It sucked ass to put it bluntly.

cropsy_is_god
Alot of people told me it was a classic slasher. What film they watched i dont know.

NormaBates
Well if you looked at it expecting a classic slasher, then i can imagine you felt ripped off. In the 80's there were a lot of horrormovies that had a comedy undertone. Normally i dislike em too but i liked Aprils fools day in a Goofy kind of way.

Espantada23
Sleepaway Camp comes to mind when I think of campy....odd ending on that one....the aunt's over acting is hysterical

NormaBates
Originally posted by Espantada23
Sleepaway Camp comes to mind when I think of campy....odd ending on that one....the aunt's over acting is hysterical

Exactly, but we all loved that movie too... embarrasment didn't we.........???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.