Formula One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drusilla
No F1 thread on Sports Forum page 1. Shame. Now I'm starting one.

Drusilla
So, what do you think about today's race?
I'm a former Schumacher, now Raikkonen fan, but Hamilton is so awesomely great! That guy's a history even now.
I think disqualifying Massa and Fisichella was a little too much, I'm sure the FIA will re-think the rules.
Whatever happened to Kimi and Alonso? Bad tactics, bad cars or bad shape? Even Sato passed Fernando.
And of course, poor Kubica. I can't really remember when I saw the last crash this big. Maybe at the Belgian GP in 2001 with Luciano Burti.
Also, I'd give some points to the Safety Car.
Oh, and Heidfeld and the razor should make up. yes

Bicnarok

stuwienl
They won't, the last Driver's title was from 1999 and the last Constructor's title was from 1998. They are desperate for a new title, and Hamilton will bring them the Driver's title but it's gonna be close for the Constructor's title.

Yep.

General G
There is a thread on Formula 1, I have revived it before but nobody posted so it sank.

stuwienl
So now we got this one.

BlaxicanHydra
Why? It's just going to drop to the second page as well due to the fact that no one likes to see cars drive 3000 laps around a track.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Do any of these guys cheat?

Bicnarok
some get told to let their team mates past, and im sure the odd dodgy bit of fuel is added to an apponent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.