Dark Phoenix vs. Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

headrek1
Don't know if it's been done, but I was just wondering. I don't know how to search so I really can't tell.

guy222
Originally posted by headrek1
Don't know if it's been done, but I was just wondering. I don't know how to search so I really can't tell.

Dark Phoenix FTW

celestialdemon
Dark Phoenix wins.

quanchi112
dark phoenix with ease

llagrok
He surfs through the universe!

Recent SS takes this.

Xplosive
No contest. DP wins.

Terryc250
Galactus gave surfer his powers (Galactus > Surfer, by far)

Regular Phoenix > Galactus

Dark Phoenix > Regular Phoenix

So why compare surfer to dark phoenix?

What If...
Originally posted by Terryc250

What makes you think this?

llagrok

So why compare surfer to dark phoenix?

dur

Next thing we know Phoenix is above Infinity and LT.

Mr Master

dontgetit

Nikkolas
I AM...THE DARK PHOENIX!

Heralds and Galactus shall TREMBLE before me...but the X-MEN...that's another story.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
There is no way Surfer wins here.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
There is no way Surfer wins here.

thumb up

id369
Originally posted by llagrok
dur

Next thing we know Phoenix is above Infinity and LT.

Squirl Girl might be up for the challange roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
DP

Terryc250
Why bump a spite thread?

Takion
Why bump a spite thread?
ahah

Knowsbleed33

What the f**k?

Terryc250
imo, in terms of feats White Phoenix is the most powerful incarnation, then Dark Phoenix, then regular.

I don't see why thats so shocking

CaptainStoic
imo, in terms of feats White Phoenix is the most powerful incarnation, then Dark Phoenix, then regular.

I don't see why thats so shocking

As far as feats go I am inclined to agree with you, but then again these huge cosmic dudes and dudettes never keep my attention for long.

Sup3rman1521
why is everyone like just quoting terry? Im confused

lawest9

So why compare surfer to dark phoenix? Regular phoenix> Galactus???? where did you get THIS??? when has THAT been established??

Anyway dp takes out the surfer fairly easily.

LordKaos
Originally posted by lawest9
Regular phoenix> Galactus???? where did you get THIS??? when has THAT been established??

Because weaker Phoenix incarnations kicked his ass twice

The Great Galen
Originally posted by LordKaos
Because weaker Phoenix incarnations kicked his ass twice

That's a nice way to take something completly out of context. In the first fight he lost interest and in the second he was starving and keep in mind even thing has punked Galen while starving. On the other hand when Galen was serious agaisnt Phoenix, he began to erase the phoenix foce from existence untill he eventually decided on his own not to.

LordKaos
in both fights she lost interest, one fight she gave up to not destroy her friends and he tried to erase her and was reprimanded because his failed attempt was killing the universe, he admitted in the other fight that he was near death and that she was drawing power from somewhere beyond his

Utrigita
To hell with it I doesn't have time the next couple of days

edit.

LordKaos
the indication was the universe dying making her more important to existence than him, and he was not erasing the phoenix force he was separating her from her chosen host and it did not work it was a fools errand

Utrigita
Hold that thought too Wednesday.

LordKaos
i cant hold a thought until.... see it's gone lol ok

Utrigita
Then it's a good thing you wrote it down... wink

The Great Galen
Originally posted by LordKaos
in both fights she lost interest, one fight she gave up to not destroy her friends and he tried to erase her and was reprimanded because his failed attempt was killing the universe, he admitted in the other fight that he was near death and that she was drawing power from somewhere beyond his

She lost interest in both fights....didnt he basically talk down to her in the second one so she ended up leaving the fight with her head hanged in shame. He was starving which she even confirms, the first fight he just got bored with. Eternity stood aside while he was erasing and couldnt do a damn thing about it.

Harbinger
Surfer dies.

LordKaos
Originally posted by The Great Galen
She lost interest in both fights....didnt he basically talk down to her in the second one so she ended up leaving the fight with her head hanged in shame. He was starving which she even confirms, the first fight he just got bored with. Eternity stood aside while he was erasing and couldnt do a damn thing about it.

who cares about his tone, whether he was "starving" or not is debatable all we know is that he had not eaten, the point being he told her even though he was getting weaker she was getting stronger because the source of her power is greater than his. I don't remember Eternity being involved, to my recollection it was Death, The Watcher and Roma, which is irrelevant because these beings did nothing to stop him because it was him trying to separate her from the force that got their attention anyway. The fight when he tried to "erase" her was only made possible because her host decided to stop fighting, the fight when she nearly beat him to death was stopped because he became more aware of what she was doing to the universe by simply being, either way the universe dies if you mess with the Phoenix too much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.