Batman and Wolverine hit tha Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Current Wolverine and Batman from the graphic novel, 'City of Crime', and neither Batman or Wolverine are holding back, not one bit.

They get 3 hours of prep time, but they cannot use any: Vehicles or uber gadgets(EX: boom tube, mother box).
Setting: Gotham at night.

They get 1 week to rest/heal(mainly Batman)

Batman has his standard arsenal or w/e weapons that might be useful that can fit in his utility belt.

Wolverine has all of his powers, his admantium-laced claws and skeleton.

Standard gear for each:

1. Nightwing and The Punisher

2. Captain America and Daredevil

3. 300 Spartans

4. 2 Warrior Predators with no code of honour

5. 5 Warrior Predators the same

6. Deathstroke and Deadpool

7. Spiderman

8. Omega Red

9. Classic Spawn

braz

outavodka
i dont even know where to start with your list.

braz
Originally posted by outavodka
i dont even know where to start with your list.

Mhm, and whats wrong with it?

endrict
Batman with prep and add Logan to the mix? I'll say maybe clears it or stops at 9 atleast.

Caps Conscience
If they squeek past five they definitely stop a 6.

janus77
just before they embark upon the gauntlet, Batman suffers an aneurysm and retires from battle. leaving Wolverine to get beat up by the opposition.

mysteriously, opponents begin to fall pray to bizarre and unusual cuts and faints, and tropical illnesses... eventually, around #8, Batman materialises from the shadows, to reveal that he had concocted an elaborate ruse in order to help clear the gauntlet thus far, letting the enemies concentrate their fire upon Wolverine while he picked his spot and sniped at them at their most vulnerable.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by janus77
just before they embark upon the gauntlet, Batman suffers an aneurysm and retires from battle. leaving Wolverine to get beat up by the opposition.

mysteriously, opponents begin to fall pray to bizarre and unusual cuts and faints, and tropical illnesses... eventually, around #8, Batman materialises from the shadows, to reveal that he had concocted an elaborate ruse in order to help clear the gauntlet thus far, letting the enemies concentrate their fire upon Wolverine while he picked his spot and sniped at them at their most vulnerable.

Deadpool can't die....... wink

braz
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
If they squeek past five they definitely stop a 6.

5 would be tough, but with prep, I'd say Batman and Wolverine could come out ftw. Infrared goggles and bat-freeze pills should help. smile But yeah, 6 would be really tough, which is where they most likely stop, but I'd say with the best of luck, they can get to Spiderman.

Bouboumaster
1- Wolverine soloes.
2- Difficulty there. 6/10 to Batman and Wolvie, mainly due to the HF of Wolvie. Wolvie can beat the ass of DD, and Batman have to manage is own for a while. After that, it's a victory. If Wolvie begin against Cap, it's a draw.
3- Wolvie soloes. He destroy on his own an army of the Hand (poor Hand)
4- Healing Factor for the win.
5- BATMAN woulld be the key factor here. He know the place, and the prep will help him to overcome the enemies.
6- 3 persons here can die. DD and Wolvie have crazy HF! Because of the skills, I give it to Wolverine (one of the top 5 of Marvel martial artist) and to Batman (in the league of a Karate Kid)
7- Wolverine soloes. With Batman, it's overkill. Spider-man is so overated, and Wolvie so underestimated. Wolverine have the upper hand against Spider-man in their fights.
8- The prep of Batman would be the factor that made the team win.
9- I give 2/10 to the team. Batman prep would be ****in' necessery here.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
17- Wolverine soloes. With Batman, it's overkill. Spider-man is so overated, and Wolvie so underestimated. Wolverine have the upper hand against Spider-man in their fights.
No.

The best Wolverine could do, was accidentally stabbing Spider-Man (who was joking around).

That's about it...

And can you please tell me why Spider-Man can't web up Wolverine (and Batman) in such a way Wolverine is completely helpless ?

I mean, he has done it before, he can do it again.

llagrok
1. These guys can't really compete with Wolverine and Batman. Although I think Wolverine would have problems taking them, Batman should. I see Batman taking care of Punisher rather quickly. 9/10

2. This is where they run into some real trouble. Both cap and DD are incredibly skilled and they're not going down without a fight. Giving Bats prep gives them a major advantage. 6/10

3. 300 fail. 10/10

4. I'm not too familiar with these guys, I assume they're nothing above class 10? If so, then at least 10/10

5. Wolverine runs and he clears. 8/10

6. I can't really imagine the team getting the majority here. It's just too much for them. Deathstroke and Deadpool are both skill incarnate. Deadpool has proven to be Wolverine's superior in hand to hand. Bats will give them a couple of wins. 4/10

7. Only one opponent, much easier. Recent upgrade makes him pretty good, but not enough to take the majority here. 7/10

8. Wolverine and Omega Red stalemate pretty much, Omega might be a tad stronger but Wolverine is more skilled. Bats make this a curb stomp. 8/10

9. Classic? Before or after 50 issues?

Bouboumaster
And what about.... that?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4732158

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
And what about.... that?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4732158
What about that ?

Just a couple of pics of Spider-Man and Wolverine fighting - very carefully selected pics because only those that Wolverine make look good, are used... says a lot about the maturity of somebody who spends his time making stuff like that.

Those fights have been discussed here at least a thousand times by the way.

So, what about that ?

Rewmac
3 hours of Prep? Than it's Batman and Wolverine who clears this...You wanna give Batman 3 hours prep he can kill Galactus with 3 hours of prep crylaughshiftycrylaugh

starlock
Bats/Wolvie clear the gauntlet

braz
Originally posted by llagrok

4. I'm not too familiar with these guys, I assume they're nothing above class 10? If so, then at least 10/10

8. Wolverine and Omega Red stalemate pretty much, Omega might be a tad stronger but Wolverine is more skilled. Bats make this a curb stomp. 8/10

The Predators would be tougher than that, especially because theyre Warriors which is the highest class ranking of Preds that can use all the high-tech weaponry(plasma caster, smart disk, netgun, speargun etc.). Theyre very stealthly, and for this fight I put no code of honour for them so theyre not holding back like in the movies.

And Omega Red's pheromones would take out Batman at least or distort him enough to ensnare Bats in those coils and inject the death spore: bye-bye Bruce. Red vs Wolves- good fight, but Omega Red has proven to come out on top numerous times.

And yes, this is before issue 50 Spawn.

llagrok
Originally posted by braz
The Predators would be tougher than that, especially because theyre Warriors which is the highest class ranking of Preds that can use all the high-tech weaponry(plasma caster, smart disk, netgun, speargun etc.). Theyre very stealthly, and for this fight I put no code of honour for them so theyre not holding back like in the movies.

And Omega Red's pheromones would take out Batman at least or distort him enough to ensnare Bats in those coils and inject the death spore: bye-bye Bruce. Red vs Wolves- good fight, but Omega Red has proven to come out on top numerous times.

And yes, this is before issue 50 Spawn.

Wow, someone's underestimating bats.

Vesternebel
They stop at 6.

braz
Wow, someone's underestimating bats.

No, Im just saying there's nothing you really can do to a guy like Omega Red, I mean hes nigh invulnerable, and can be very deadly, but Idunno, I gave Batman three hours of prep. Maybe he could think up of something to beat him that I just wouldnt know or think of right now.

llagrok
No, Im just saying there's nothing you really can do to a guy like Omega Red, I mean hes nigh invulnerable, and can be very deadly, but Idunno, I gave Batman three hours of prep. Maybe he could think up of something to beat him that I just wouldnt know or think of right now.

Nigh invulnerable is going a bit far. Chamber beat the sh|t out of him.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Vesternebel
They stop at 6.

You guys should listen to this man.

jinzin
Batman and Wolverine clear this gauntlet EASILY...

braz
Nigh invulnerable is going a bit far. Chamber beat the sh|t out of him.

Never heard of him, but I just looked him up on wiki: Probably mind-raped Red from what I read but yeah, it takes alot to harm him physical-wise, go check his respect thread, he got shot right in the chest with a bazooka and got up and laughed like it was nothing. no expression

llagrok
Never heard of him, but I just looked him up on wiki: Probably mind-raped Red from what I read but yeah, it takes alot to harm him physical-wise, go check his respect thread, he got shot right in the chest with a bazooka and got up and laughed like it was nothing. no expression

Never heard about Chamber?

1. Chamber can only use his telepathy to communicate.

2. Omega red's spores didn't work on him.

3. He beat OR with a couple of rocks.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
They easily get thru and survive.

jrodslam
Regarding Omega Red vs Chamber, true the Phermones didnt work on him. However, Red toyed with Chamber and didnt take him as a real threat. He didnt try to crush him wiht his tentacles nor did he use the Death Factor on him. Also, Red wasnt beat with a couple of rocks. Chamber used the rocks to get free of Reds grip. It was the blast that sent Red to the water. Its funny how bashed rocks against his skull would cause more damage than Wolverine slashing him in the face.erm

Red would destroy Chamber.

braz
yes

llagrok
Originally posted by jrodslam
Regarding Omega Red vs Chamber, true the Phermones didnt work on him. However, Red toyed with Chamber and didnt take him as a real threat. He didnt try to crush him wiht his tentacles nor did he use the Death Factor on him. Also, Red wasnt beat with a couple of rocks. Chamber used the rocks to get free of Reds grip. It was the blast that sent Red to the water. Its funny how bashed rocks against his skull would cause more damage than Wolverine slashing him in the face.erm

Red would destroy Chamber.

Not anymore he wouldn't

jrodslam
Not anymore he wouldn't

Why do you say that?

llagrok
Originally posted by jrodslam
Why do you say that?

Because the current Chamber is teh pwn.

jrodslam
Because the current Chamber is teh pwn.

Enlighten me please. What does current Chamber do?

don't shiv
neither Batman or Wolverine are holding back, not one bit.

3 hours of prep time, but they cannot use any: Vehicles or uber gadgets(EX: boom tube, mother box).

Setting: Gotham at night.

They get 1 week to rest/heal(mainly Batman)

Batman has his standard arsenal or w/e weapons that might be useful that can fit in his utility belt.

Wolverine has all of his powers, his admantium-laced claws and skeleton.

Standard gear for each:

1. Nightwing and The Punisher

2. Captain America and Daredevil

3. 300 Spartans

4. 2 Warrior Predators with no code of honour

6. Deathstroke and Deadpool

7. Spiderman

8. Omega Red

9. Classic Spawn

Hitman911
You guys really think that these guys can defeat 300 spartan warriors?!?!?!? Let's get real people!!!!!!!!!

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Hitman911
You guys really think that these guys can defeat 300 spartan warriors?!?!?!? Let's get real people!!!!!!!!!

If Logan Goes bezerker rage how are they going to stop him. After the first 20 get hacked to pieces the rest of them are going to be like "F^ck this Sh!t".

Caps Conscience
But they are not getting past six. Especially if Slade gets the same prep that bats does.

llagrok
Logan killed 100 people with guns and swords, which took him 10 minutes or so. 300 won't come close to stopping him.

Hitman911
If Logan Goes bezerker rage how are they going to stop him. After the first 20 get hacked to pieces the rest of them are going to be like "F^ck this Sh!t".

Um not really. These dudes were hardcore and fearless. And I'm sure that Logan could be hurt by archers.

jrodslam
Logan killed 100 people with guns and swords, which took him 10 minutes or so.

Arent you talking about Daredevil? Unless Wolvie did that too.confused

Caps Conscience
Um not really. These dudes were hardcore and fearless. And I'm sure that Logan could be hurt by archers.

Only the persians had archers. But really what would you do if you stick a spear through someones eye and their are still slicing people up like nothing happened. You will get out dodge quick fast.

endrict

Batman with Prep = A bomb that blows them up.

Darth Martin
1. These guys can't really compete with Wolverine and Batman. Although I think Wolverine would have problems taking them, Batman should. I see Batman taking care of Punisher rather quickly. 9/10

2. This is where they run into some real trouble. Both cap and DD are incredibly skilled and they're not going down without a fight. Giving Bats prep gives them a major advantage. 6/10

3. 300 fail. 10/10

6. I can't really imagine the team getting the majority here. It's just too much for them. Deathstroke and Deadpool are both skill incarnate. Deadpool has proven to be Wolverine's superior in hand to hand. Bats will give them a couple of wins. 4/10

7. Only one opponent, much easier. Recent upgrade makes him pretty good, but not enough to take the majority here. 7/10

Wolverinre can not beat the preds just like that you know. Standard gear for a warrior is spears, shoulder-cannon, unbreakable wristblades, shurikens, knifes, bombs.

Your right about Deadpool being superior to Logan but are his weapons adamantium? Batman pees in his pants and has nightmares before going up against Deathstroke.

capt it up
make it to 8 maybe 9.

braz

Do you have any idea how insane Wolverine's regen is? He could heal from their attacks with swords and spears in less than seconds, and his claws would cut their shields like butter, not to mention their weapons and armor as well. Wolverine survived killing about 25 guards at Weapon X who all had GUNS shooting at him. And Spartans dont have archers, they believe they are cowards because they attack from a distance.

braz
Bump.

Hitman911
Originally posted by jinzin
Batman and Wolverine clear this gauntlet EASILY... laughing laughing laughing

llagrok
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Wolverinre can not beat the preds just like that you know. Standard gear for a warrior is spears, shoulder-cannon, unbreakable wristblades, shurikens, knifes, bombs.

Your right about Deadpool being superior to Logan but are his weapons adamantium? Batman pees in his pants and has nightmares before going up against Deathstroke.

Wolverine can beat the predator, he's taken worse. No Pred vs Alien fanboy is going to tell me different.

Batman with prep takes Deadpool any day of the week mate.

llagrok
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Wolverine can beat the predator, he's taken worse. No Pred vs Alien fanboy is going to tell me different.

Batman with prep takes Deadpool/Deathstroke any day of the week mate.

braz

Batman with prep takes Deadpool/Deathstroke any day of the week mate.

I don't believe he ever said that the Predators would win, he just said that Wolverine wouldn't win all in a hunch, which is true. Because although the Predators are very stealthy, especially with their cloaks, after they fire the first shot and Wolverine heals, he'll track em down and eventually butcher em, but hes gunna get messed up a great deal first.

janus77
Deadpool can't die....... wink
what, not even of boredom?
Wolverine can't die :P

and Batman with prep = boomtube to some faraway place for bfr win over deadpool yes.

Caps Conscience
what, not even of boredom?
Wolverine can't die :P

and Batman with prep = boomtube to some faraway place for bfr win over deadpool yes.

Slade has the same prep. stick out tongue

janus77
Slade has the same prep. stick out tongue
batman invents something to steal slade's preptime confused

bah, why am I arguing anyway. Batman > God yes.

braz
batman invents something to steal slade's preptime confused

bah, why am I arguing anyway. Batman > God yes.

teehee

carver9
Wolverine could clear a lot of this by himself and ESPECIALLY spiderman since he has done so in the past without that much of a problem. The team could clear this but i see the problem with omega red and spawn.

And why do you have spiderman in front of cap and dd and why is he in front of deadpool and deathstroke. Either of these people that i have named can solo spiderman and captain america recently have proven that and spiderman had the suit on while getting schooled.

braz
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine could clear a lot of this by himself and ESPECIALLY spiderman since he has done so in the past without that much of a problem. The team could clear this but i see the problem with omega red and spawn.

And why do you have spiderman in front of cap and dd and why is he in front of deadpool and deathstroke. Either of these people that i have named can solo spiderman and captain america recently have proven that and spiderman had the suit on while getting schooled.

Yeah, but see, Spiderman holds back alot. If he was really going all out which I want him to in this fight, then all those people you named would get pwned, no question about it. Think about it he has 18x reflexes and hes at least 5 times stronger, quicker and more agile than them, not to mention hes got webshooters which would be more than enough to take them down alone.

zoa
prolly clear it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.