Thanos with heart of universe vs darkseid with ALE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who comes out on top.

Entity
Thanos, the heart would just asorb Darkseid or the ALE

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Who comes out on top.

I did this thread

Thanos FTW

Jebus reborn
Thanos, with or without the Heart.

Galan007
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Thanos, with the Heart. thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Good Evening

quanchi112
thanos and the heart wins this easily

hush
ALE.

celestialdemon
Thanos

TheGame17
thanos with the heart, but not by himself.

quanchi112
thanos with the heart would crush darkseid with the ale, thanos goals and accomplishments have always been grander.

WrathfulDwarf
Isn't the HOTI all life in one individual? Gee whiz....how would you think an artifact like the "ANTI-LIFE" equation would work on it?

Titans die...gods live forever.

nvrbeenwthagirl
IT would probably go to Darkseid tho. Becuz the Ale basically gives the owner power over the will of anyone no matter how powerful. SO thanos would basically just hand the Heart over to DS if DS wished for it to be so. This isn't about power.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Isn't the HOTI all life in one individual? Gee whiz....how would you think an artifact like the "ANTI-LIFE" equation would work on it?

Titans die...gods live forever.

It's not all life no expression

The HOTI is the power of TOAA. So . . . I'm going to call a no limits fallacy on that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Titans die...gods live forever. it would not work on thanos, no way. the heart of the universe is like being supreme, he would not listen to a word darkseid said. hed absorb him when he wanted to.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IT would probably go to Darkseid tho. Becuz the Ale basically gives the owner power over the will of anyone no matter how powerful. SO thanos would basically just hand the Heart over to DS if DS wished for it to be so. This isn't about power.

Morpheus overcame the ALE easily

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Morpheus overcame the ALE easily

When?

starlock
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's not all life no expression

The HOTI is the power of TOAA. So . . . I'm going to call a no limits fallacy on that.

Where is it stated that THOTU is the power of TOAA?
or is it a because people think it is?

Symmetric Chaos

So DS could just take control of the Presence?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So DS could just take control of the Presence?

THOTU is NOT TOAA. It's not even his power. It's never stated as such. And it's certainly not the presence. It's not smart enough, not enough will, and not enough omnicience.

Symmetric Chaos
THOTU is NOT TOAA. It's not even his power. It's never stated as such. And it's certainly not the presence. It's not smart enough, not enough will, and not enough omnicience.

I wasn't really talking about that erm

You say it lets DS control anybody regardless of anything about them. So what would stop him from control the Source or the Prescence with it?

quanchi112
THOTU is NOT TOAA. It's not even his power. It's never stated as such. And it's certainly not the presence. It's not smart enough, not enough will, and not enough omnicience. remmeber when dealing with nver his logic is darkseid prevails against any and all odds. i mean hell thanos with this power was considered super freaking powerful, he crushed the living tribunal. i mean literally thought he was pathetic. the ale isnt anywhere near as powerful as the hotu. its specualted its very powerful but the hotu was seen on panel as beating everyone who stood in his way with ease. NO WAY DARKSEID COULD DO ANYTHING SAVE PRAY THAT THANOS SPARED HIM.

Mr Master

THOTI is the power of TOAA, it was conclusively proven,

both Thanos and Warlock acknowledged it as such.

Why do you post this if I already told you this yesterday I think.

I shouldn't be surprised.

TOAA' POWER

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3584/t1ka1.th.jpg
"Tricked ... as much by yourself as HE whose Power you coveted"

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5739/t3bx5.th.jpg
"You were chosen because of your WILL Titan"

Thanos had TOAA's power,

Thanos HAD IT!

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2853/57144355xi2.th.jpg
"a poisonous Trinket (THOTI) was OFFERED and I foolishly leapt for it"

This is Thanos as he "leapt for it"

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2506/t3uo4.th.jpg

The Result:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/39/t2lo0.th.jpg

"Supreme" ...

Beyond the Cosmic Containment Units (Makes you A Universe/can Remake all of creation)

Beyond the Infinity Gauntlet (ONLY the Living Tribunal can stop it)

And in the Official Bio only TOAA is more powerful than the Living Tribunal

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1672/l1ot2.th.jpg

Logical reasoning would tell you that in order to defeat the LT,

you have to have TOAA's power swank

Mr Master
whistling

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
THOTI is the power of TOAA, it was conclusively proven,

both Thanos and Warlock acknowledged it as such.

Why do you post this if I already told you this yesterday I think.

I shouldn't be surprised.

TOAA' POWER

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3584/t1ka1.th.jpg
"Tricked ... as much by yourself as HE whose Power you coveted"

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5739/t3bx5.th.jpg
"You were chosen because of your WILL Titan"

Thanos had TOAA's power,

Thanos HAD IT!

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2853/57144355xi2.th.jpg
"a poisonous Trinket (THOTI) was OFFERED and I foolishly leapt for it"

This is Thanos as he "leapt for it"

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/2506/t3uo4.th.jpg

The Result:

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/39/t2lo0.th.jpg

"Supreme" ...

Beyond the Cosmic Containment Units (Makes you A Universe/can Remake all of creation)

Beyond the Infinity Gauntlet (ONLY the Living Tribunal can stop it)

And in the Official Bio only TOAA is more powerful than the Living Tribunal

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1672/l1ot2.th.jpg

Logical reasoning would tell you that in order to defeat the LT,

you have to have TOAA's power swank nice post. i like it when people expose nver as the liar he is. he distorts truth all the time. and always assumes darkseid can beat anything. u owned him. i bet he wont respond to u. nicely done.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos with the heart would crush darkseid with the ale, thanos goals and accomplishments have always been grander.

agreed. thanos with the HOTU would defeat darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
agreed. thanos with the HOTU would defeat darkseid. eek! the game and i have agreed on something. i think its the end of the world. big grin

Magee
holy shit that is some crazy backward ass logic. No where is TOAA mentioned or even refrenced to in any way. Has this TOAA actualy ever been named as such on panel?

starlock
Originally posted by Magee
holy shit that is some crazy backward ass logic. No where is TOAA mentioned or even refrenced to in any way. Has this TOAA actualy ever been named as such on panel?

Of course this is pure speculation period, in no way it is a fact that THOTU was TOAA's power-it would state such a fact on panel not someones opinion of it, and for those who agree with the speculation,hey thats ok be happy with your speculation because thats all it is

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Magee

This is why I don't respond much to Mr. Master and his lackeys. His crazy logic is all over the place and he speculates much and then dumb asses except it as fact. And if you even utter a word against it, you are called a liar and such. I have no time for illogical people. So I just let it ride.

celestialdemon

Could the ALE give Darkseid power over Lucifer?

celestialdemon
This is why I don't respond much to Mr. Master and his lackeys. His crazy logic is all over the place and he speculates much and then dumb asses except it as fact. And if you even utter a word against it, you are called a liar and such. I have no time for illogical people. So I just let it ride.

How is it "crazy logic" to assume that the HOTI is the power of TOAA? Let's see. The only one who is above the LT is TOAA. Thanos w/HOTI beat the LT and every other abstract being at the same time like they were nothing. I don't believe there are multiple supreme beings in Marvel. in DC.

starlock
nice post. i like it when people expose nver as the liar he is. he distorts truth all the time. and always assumes darkseid can beat anything. u owned him. i bet he wont respond to u. nicely done.

Hey quanchi112 i think the only one owned by Mr Master is you

Mr Master
"And in the Official Bio only TOAA is more powerful than the Living Tribunal"
NO! it does not say that Mr Master, this is what it actually says(for those who cant take the time to read the scan)

The Living Tribunal is a vastly powerfull conceptual being, one who has existed since the multiverse came into being.The Living Tribunals only superior is the one-above-all

Think about it if our 4 star generals only superior is the president..does that mean in a fight the president is the only one who could beat him...if the general was killed would the president be arrested because he is the only one superior to him..yeesh

And beyond the IG where does it state that in those scans? -thanos says he is all that and subserviant to no one-the IG was external and the HOTU is internal..but that is for another debate

starlock
Originally posted by celestialdemon
How is it "crazy logic" to assume that the HOTI is the power of TOAA? Let's see. The only one who is above the LT is TOAA. Thanos w/HOTI beat the LT and every other abstract being at the same time like they were nothing. I don't believe there are multiple supreme beings in Marvel. in DC.

It might be "crazy logic" because you are assuming-we know what happens when you assume?

It would be better to say "In my opinion" which is fine and dandy,but conclusive proof is just wrong period

celestialdemon
Originally posted by starlock
It might be "crazy logic" because you are assuming-we know what happens when you assume?

It would be better to say "In my opinion" which is fine and dandy,but conclusive proof is just wrong period

True, it's speculation, because it's not "crazy". The power of the HOTI has been the only thing shown conclusively more powerful than the LT. Thanos acknowledges that he was manipulated by some unknown person (referred only to as "he"wink into acquiring that power. Is it TOAA? Maybe, maybe not.

quanchi112
Hey quanchi112 i think the only one owned by Mr Master is you

Mr Master
"And in the Official Bio only TOAA is more powerful than the Living Tribunal"
NO! it does not say that Mr Master, this is what it actually says(for those who cant take the time to read the scan)

The Living Tribunal is a vastly powerfull conceptual being, one who has existed since the multiverse came into being.The Living Tribunals only superior is the one-above-all

Think about it if our 4 star generals only superior is the president..does that mean in a fight the president is the only one who could beat him...if the general was killed would the president be arrested because he is the only one superior to him..yeesh

And beyond the IG where does it state that in those scans? -thanos says he is all that and subserviant to no one-the IG was external and the HOTU is internal..but that is for another debate thanos was manipulated by the supreme being. the living tribunal was crushed. it does state its more powerful than the gauntlet and if u dont believe it look how he beat the tribunal. meaning he was swatted away like a gnat. meaning if living tribunal was always number 2 and got crushed. then what else can u derive from that. thanos said he was manipulated the supreme being. he was chosen by Him to right the wrong by the One above all himself. thanos could only lose to supreme beings if hat out of all of comics. its as simple as that. and dont try telling me that nver never lies about the powers of the new gods. when they talk of thier power figuratively he takes it literally and runs with it. i think i made my point.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Exactly. And he and his followers have a habit of taking opinion as conclusive proof. I tire of such weak and baseless debating tactics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
True, it's speculation, because it's not "crazy". The power of the HOTI has been the only thing shown conclusively more powerful than the LT. Thanos acknowledges that he was manipulated by some unknown person (referred only to as "he"wink into acquiring that power. Is it TOAA? Maybe, maybe not.

So just becuz something is the only thing shown to be superior to the LT,it's got to be the power of God? DO you know how infinite the power of God is? God can create a billion trillion beings and weapons who are all more poweful than The LT and keep them unknown to everyone until he see's fit, and they still wouldn't equal his power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos was manipulated by the supreme being. the living tribunal was crushed. it does state its more powerful than the gauntlet and if u dont believe it look how he beat the tribunal. meaning he was swatted away like a gnat. meaning if living tribunal was always number 2 and got crushed. then what else can u derive from that. thanos said he was manipulated the supreme being. he was chosen by Him to right the wrong by the One above all himself. thanos could only lose to supreme beings if hat out of all of comics. its as simple as that. and dont try telling me that nver never lies about the powers of the new gods. when they talk of thier power figuratively he takes it literally and runs with it. i think i made my point.

LOl you are an idiot. I never lie about anyone's power lvls . I always back up my statements with example's of power.

starlock

Thats reasonable ,but seriously subsitute the HOTU with lets say a Green lantern ring or blue energy source. etc,the story is the same.perhaps TOAA set thanos on the path but it does not mean the power source was his, and without proof what we have is speculation,then people say its conclusive proof which is WRONG

celestialdemon
So just becuz something is the only thing shown to be superior to the LT,it's got to be the power of God? DO you know how infinite the power of God is? God can create a billion trillion beings and weapons who are all more poweful than The LT and keep them unknown to everyone until he see's fit, and they still wouldn't equal his power.

I understand that, but for the sake of Marvel, he made the LT to be the multiversal judge of everything. Why would he create a billion trillion beings to be more powerful than his judge so is supposed to be doing his work?

All I'm saying is that nothing has been shown to be more powerful than the LT except the HOTI. It's very good speculation to think it might be TOAA's power when the LT is supposed to be 2nd only to him.

quanchi112
Thats reasonable ,but seriously subsitute the HOTU with lets say a Green lantern ring or blue energy source. etc,the story is the same.perhaps TOAA set thanos on the path but it does not mean the power source was his, and without proof what we have is speculation,then people say its conclusive proof which is WRONG when has a green lantern ring absorbed spectre and the known dc universe? i must have missed that.

starlock
when has a green lantern ring absorbed spectre and the known dc universe? i must have missed that.

according to the one you love to quote Mr Master

It has not been shown does not mean it cant smile

But make up your own power source and substitute it in the story..anything just open your mind to other possibilities,i always respect others opinions,but not when i am force fed someones speculation..the problem here is Mr Master saying its conclusive proof...no -conclusive proof would be on panel refering to the HOTU as TOAA's power period.i really dont mind opinions at all smile

quanchi112
Thats reasonable ,but seriously subsitute the HOTU with lets say a Green lantern ring or blue energy source. etc,the story is the same.perhaps TOAA set thanos on the path but it does not mean the power source was his, and without proof what we have is speculation,then people say its conclusive proof which is WRONG reagrdless if its the One above alls power or not. he crushed living tribunal who has always been number 2 on the grand scheme of things in marvel. so as i said thanos could only lose to the One above all or the presence, anyone else he crushes like he did the living tribunal.

celestialdemon
Thats reasonable ,but seriously subsitute the HOTU with lets say a Green lantern ring or blue energy source. etc,the story is the same.perhaps TOAA set thanos on the path but it does not mean the power source was his, and without proof what we have is speculation,then people say its conclusive proof which is WRONG

Agreed, but on the flip side, if it wasn't TOAA's power, why didn't he give the LT enough power to stop Thanos?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I understand that, but for the sake of Marvel, he made the LT to be the multiversal judge of everything. Why would he create a billion trillion beings to be more powerful than his judge so is supposed to be doing his work?

All I'm saying is that nothing has been shown to be more powerful than the LT except the HOTI. It's very good speculation to think it might be TOAA's power when the LT is supposed to be 2nd only to him.

It's not even reasonable to assume that the heart is the totality of God's power. It's even rediculous to say so if it's not stated as such. And just becuz The LT is the only BEING 2nd only to God, doesn't mean there aren't artifacts more powerful. In Marvel, it's the artifacts that rule.

nvrbeenwthagirl
reagrdless if its the One above alls power or not. he crushed living tribunal who has always been number 2 on the grand scheme of things in marvel. so as i said thanos could only lose to the One above all or the presence, anyone else he crushes like he did the living tribunal.

That's poor debating at it's worse. Just becuz The LT is 2nd in Marvel doesn't mean there are other beings who aren't more powerful than him but less powerful than God. I.E. Michael, Lucifer, Man of Miracles, Elaine, the Source are all more powerful than the LT but less than the God's of marvel or DC.

quanchi112
It's not even reasonable to assume that the heart is the totality of God's power. It's even rediculous to say so if it's not stated as such. And just becuz The LT is the only BEING 2nd only to God, doesn't mean there aren't artifacts more powerful. In Marvel, it's the artifacts that rule. here we go again with the dc is a better universe argument. whatever u say this power source makes thanos only able to lose to each universe supreme being actually getting involved directly. everyone else pales in comparison to thanos with this. it must irriate u that thanos is so impressive over in marvel while in dc superman kicks darkseids ass straight up. that must hurt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
here we go again with the dc is a better universe argument. whatever u say this power source makes thanos only able to lose to each universe supreme being actually getting involved directly. everyone else pales in comparison to thanos with this. it must irriate u that thanos is so impressive over in marvel while in dc superman kicks darkseids ass straight up. that must hurt.

Stop being an idiot and debate. What proof is there that Thanos with the Heart would beat The Source, Elaine, Michael, Man of Miracles, the Merged Spectre, or Lucifer? None. All of these beings can beat the LT so what makes Thanos's feat of defeating the LT so great?

celestialdemon
It's not even reasonable to assume that the heart is the totality of God's power. It's even rediculous to say so if it's not stated as such. And just becuz The LT is the only BEING 2nd only to God, doesn't mean there aren't artifacts more powerful. In Marvel, it's the artifacts that rule.

Really? Show me one artifact that has been shown to defeat the LT in battle.

quanchi112
That's poor debating at it's worse. Just becuz The LT is 2nd in Marvel doesn't mean there are other beings who aren't more powerful than him but less powerful than God. I.E. Michael, Lucifer, Man of Miracles, Elaine, the Source are all more powerful than the LT but less than the God's of marvel or DC. so micheal, or luc could absorb all dc characters stright up in a fight or just beat them outright. if all dc powerhouses came charging at once and these characters u mentioned were by themselves is it ur contention they could crush say darkseid,orion,speectre,superman,ion,black ada,,hal jordan,asmodel,mordru,drfate , and may other powerhouses on one battlefield. are these characters that much more powerful than all the rest of dc heavyweights?

starlock
Agreed, but on the flip side, if it wasn't TOAA's power, why didn't he give the LT enough power to stop Thanos?

BTW not that it matters,but i like your debating skills,at least your polite and friendly smile
Like i said if it was TOAA manipulating thanos..why would he stop him?
see it even makes the HOTU even less powerfull..think about it.you want thanos to accomplish somthing..do you have your minions stop him..no,you make it seem like he did it on his own,that is ..why would TOAA put thanos on a mission and stop him? if it was even TOAA

quanchi112
BTW not that it matters,but i like your debating skills,at least your polite and friendly smile
Like i said if it was TOAA manipulating thanos..why would he stop him?
see it even makes the HOTU even less powerfull..think about it.you want thanos to accomplish somthing..do you have your minions stop him..no,you make it seem like he did it on his own,that is ..why would TOAA put thanos on a mission and stop him? if it was even TOAA i see ur points, but thanos is number 2 in marvel hiercarchy with this power. that is the one conclusion we must all come up with. each might interpret this showing differently cuz it isnt stated right out in black and white but there is no arguing thanos is above tribunal here and is number 2.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Really? Show me one artifact that has been shown to defeat the LT in battle.

You missed the point. Marvel has always shown that it likes powerful artifacts. While DC shows that it likes powerful beings. So the Heart just seemed to be another artifact that is discovered. Wasn't it called the heart of the infinite and part of another being at first? how is this heart all of a sudden the totality of God's power? God's power comes in the form of will, and omnicience. Of Which Thanos didn't have.

quanchi112
answer my question nver. are they that powerful like i asked u a few posts ago.

Galan007
My view on THOTI...

TOAA = truly infinite power

And what's a fraction of infinity, ? Yep, it's infinity too. smile

Now remember,

In Marvel there are higher and lower levels on infinity. So TOAA could have still been "more powerful" then THOTI, yet THOTI , still would have had infinite power.

Now we know for sure that LT doesn't have infinite power, .... Which is why THOTI pwned his ass.

Basically the "jist" of what I am saying is,

Even though LT is second only to TOAA, that doesn't mean that a fraction of TOAA's infinite power couldn't have beaten LT. smile

Hope that made some sense... embarrasment

nvrbeenwthagirl
answer my question nver. are they that powerful like i asked u a few posts ago.
I"m sorry. YOu actually had a question worth me answering?

quanchi112
so micheal, or luc could absorb all dc characters stright up in a fight or just beat them outright. if all dc powerhouses came charging at once and these characters u mentioned were by themselves is it ur contention they could crush say darkseid,orion,speectre,superman,ion,black ada,,hal jordan,asmodel,mordru,drfate , and may other powerhouses on one battlefield. are these characters that much more powerful than all the rest of dc heavyweights? i dont think nver is ever gouing to answer this question. but hell keep making assumptions that micheal,lucy and twelve other DC characters could defeat thanos with the heart. he speculates athat 5 or 6 dc characters are more powerful than a being who crushed marvels second in command.

quanchi112
it goes along with his theme. i hate marvel and they are weaker than dc.

starlock
i see ur points, but thanos is number 2 in marvel hiercarchy with this power. that is the one conclusion we must all come up with. each might interpret this showing differently cuz it isnt stated right out in black and white but there is no arguing thanos is above tribunal here and is number 2.

I agree...
but i would be open minded in a debate if someone said...TOAA put thanos on this mission so he was going to win,no matter the powersource. also i dont believe in heirarchy's made by posters on this forum...let marvel make their own..but that is just my opinion

I believe people want one for the sake of a versus battle which is cool
Now i also beleive that ones station(title) does not equate to power in terms of who can beat who

LT for instance..in a versus battle is it not neutral ground? would he be backed up by TOAA? would he be able to do the feats he has without his faces agreeing? without TOAA sanctioning his fight?

I do not believe it is proven that LT is above the IG
It is my opinion that the starbrand can beat LT also..my opinions thats all

celestialdemon

Thanks. I try to keep it civilized unless I'm debating with someone totally illogical like 2damn.

Like i said if it was TOAA manipulating thanos..why would he stop him? see it even makes the HOTU even less powerfull..think about it.you want thanos to accomplish somthing..do you have your minions stop him..no,you make it seem like he did it on his own,that is ..why would TOAA put thanos on a mission and stop him? if it was even TOAA

My thing is, if it wasn't TOAA who was influencing Thanos, why didn't he have the LT stop him? And if it was TOAA, then he would make sure the HOTI had at least enough power to stop his 2nd in command and all the other abstracts combined.

So, if it's not TOAA's power, then it's at least more powerful than anything else we've seen in Marvel (with the possible exception of the Beyonder, but that's a different debate_.

Mr Master
according to the one you love to quote Mr Master

the problem here is Mr Master saying its conclusive proof...

no -conclusive proof would be on panel refering to the HOTU as TOAA's power period.

Geez, can you make a post without my name in it.

On the other hand,

Actually there's a plethora of PROOF.

I'll be posting it all here, today.

I thought the obvious scans were enough,

I should've known. shifty

Then you can say,

"the problem here is Mr Master is conclusively RIGHT ... and I hate that"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Geez, can you make a post without my name in it.

On the other hand,

Actually there's a plethora of PROOF.

I'll be posting it all here, today.

I thought the obvious scans were enough,

I should've known. shifty

Then you can say,

"the problem here is Mr Master is conclusively RIGHT ... and I hate that"

The only thing you are going to do is speculate. Unless the panel says it's the Lt's bosses total power, or it's the power of the one above all, you can post until you are blue in the face and it will still just be your own speculation.

Mr Master
Just becuz The LT is 2nd in Marvel doesn't mean there are other beings who aren't more powerful than him but less powerful than God. I.E. Michael, Lucifer, Man of Miracles, Elaine, the Source are all more powerful than the LT but less than the God's of marvel or DC.

Since when are any of those character from Marvel?

I don't give a shit if there arew a 100 characters that equal the Presence outside of Marvel.

IN MARVEL, the Living Tribunal is the Second most powerful entity in MARVEL beneath TOAA.

ON PANEL and in the BIOS.

So please with your pathetic attempt at demeaning the LT.

You're inspired right now cause you think that other cat posted something of significance, yall really thought that was all my proof? laughing out loud

I will shut your bull shit down, as I have alwasy done.

With over TEN scans that conclusively depicts THOTI

as the Power of the Supremem Being, the Almighty.

quanchi112
The only thing you are going to do is speculate. Unless the panel says it's the Lt's bosses total power, or it's the power of the one above all, you can post until you are blue in the face and it will still just be your own speculation. you nver answered my question becuz u are the king of speculation. dont call someone else that when u make outrageous claims that michael and 6 other guys could beat thanos with the heart without at least saying how or why. u dodge my question becuz u are a weak weak debater. u crazy claims they never prove the how or list amazing things likt hanos did on panel.

celestialdemon
You missed the point. Marvel has always shown that it likes powerful artifacts. While DC shows that it likes powerful beings. So the Heart just seemed to be another artifact that is discovered. Wasn't it called the heart of the infinite and part of another being at first? how is this heart all of a sudden the totality of God's power? God's power comes in the form of will, and omnicience. Of Which Thanos didn't have.

No, God's power doesn't come from all those. You've made it clear time and again that Michael has God's power but doesn't have his will.

Yes, Marvel likes its artifacts. Is HOTI the power of TOAA? In my opinion, yes, but it is speculation. However, fact shows that it is far more powerful than anything in Marvel combined. No other artifact has shown that before.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, God's power doesn't come from all those. You've made it clear time and again that Michael has God's power but doesn't have his will.

Yes, Marvel likes its artifacts. Is HOTI the power of TOAA? In my opinion, yes, but it is speculation. However, fact shows that it is far more powerful than anything in Marvel combined. No other artifact has shown that before.

Yes, but does that make it the power of God? Not Really. It only fixed something that was broken. It didn't even do what the beyonder did and create something new. From On panel evidence, it is not the power of God. The only thing that we know, is that it's more powerful than the LT. But so is the Source. Does that make the source the total power of God?

Mr Master
You missed the point. Marvel has always shown that it likes powerful artifacts. While DC shows that it likes powerful beings. So the Heart just seemed to be another artifact that is discovered.

This is utter bull shit

Marvel has characters that can influence and destroy the Omniverse.

HOM Wanda
Merlyn
Havok
Edifice Rex
A Full Potential Cosmic Cube ... so the BeyonderS aswell
the LT
Jaspers 616

Off the top of my head.

Wasn't it called the heart of the infinite and part of another being at first? how is this heart all of a sudden the totality of God's power?

It was TOAA' or the Supreme Being's Power.

God's power comes in the form of will, and omnicience. Of Which Thanos didn't have.

Yet Thanos had Omniversal Omniscience,

so what fallacy are you conjuring up this time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is utter bull shit

Marvel has characters that can influence and destroy the Omniverse.

HOM Wanda
Merlyn
Havok
Edifice Rex
A Full Potential Cosmic Cube ... so the BeyonderS aswell
the LT
Jaspers 616

Off the top of my head.

It was TOAA' or the Supreme Being's Power.

Yet Thanos had Omniversal Omniscience,

so what fallacy are you conjuring up this time.

Please with the crap. Thanos didnt' even know he was being used. So much for him being omniscience.

Mr Master
Yes, but does that make it the power of God? Not Really.

It only fixed something that was broken.

It didn't even do what the beyonder did and create something new.

More bull shit (I call how I see it)

Thanos ERASED the Multiverse,

then Thanos Created a NEW Multiverse, from scratch/nothingness.

Do you always debate without ever reading a Comic? hm

From On panel evidence, it is not the power of God.

"On panel evidence?"

What the F would you know about "on panel evidence"

You got some nerve.

The only thing that we know, is that it's more powerful than the LT.

The only thing anyone who actually READ the Arc knows,

is that it's the power of TOAA (or the Supreme Being or HE) as it's refered to plenty of times.

I'll be posting them all, to stomp out the bull shit from ignorant debaters.

But so is the Source. Does that make the source the total power of God?

I don't care about the Source, or how DC runs their cosmology.

nvrbeenwthagirl
More bull shit (I call how I see it)

Thanos ERASED the Multiverse,

then Thanos Created a NEW Multiverse, from scrath/nothingness.

Do you always debate without ever reading a Comic? hm

"On panel evidence?"

What the F would you know about "on panel evidence"

You got some nerve.

The only thing anyone who actually READ the Arc knows,

is that it's the power of TOAA (or the Supreme Being or HE) as it's refered to plenty of times.

I'll be posting them all, to stomp out the bull shit from ignorant debaters.

I don't care about the Source, or how DC runs their cosmology.

You are the biggest lame of all. You get all upset becuz someone doesn't agree with you. I will never agree with your retarded theories. If the panel doesn't say specifically that it's God's TOTAL power, then i'm not buying it. You can speculate and infer all you want by taking bio's and linking things together to come up with your theory. Now get lost chump.

Mr Master
You are the biggest lame of all. You get all upset becuz someone doesn't agree with you.

I have never cared whether or not you agree with me, Nvr.

You're full of shit concerning Marvel, that's what pisses me off.

You state "on panel" this and that, when you've never read the relevant issues.

You didn't even know Thanos Created a NEW Reality from scratch, yet you had the nerve to claim you knew otherswise because of something "on panel" you supposedly saw.

Which is untrue, last pages of The End#6, anyone is invited to go read.

Thanos creates Reality from nothingness.

I will never agree with your retarded theories.

It's not like your agreement will strengthen my claim,

you have a scorned rep homie.

If the panel doesn't say specifically that it's God's TOTAL power, then i'm not buying it. You can speculate and infer all you want by taking bio's and linking things together to come up with your theory.

We'll see,

within a hour, we'll see.

You'l be swallowing your words.

Now get lost chump.

Read Comics, then debate.

GalacticStorm

smile Good attitude

celestialdemon
Yes, but does that make it the power of God? Not Really. It only fixed something that was broken. It didn't even do what the beyonder did and create something new. From On panel evidence, it is not the power of God. The only thing that we know, is that it's more powerful than the LT. But so is the Source. Does that make the source the total power of God?

No, because DC has a fan club of beings who are more powerful than the Source. In Marvel, NO ONE is more powerful than the LT except TOAA and the HOTI.

It's the same if Darkseid could easily defeat Michael, Lucifer, Elaine, Spectre, and everyone else in DC with the ALE, but the ALE is just an artifact of unknown power.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
smile Good attitude

It's the best to have when you even try to swim against the tide of rediculousness that MM and his lackey's spew. Taking Speculation as fact is just insane. Linking together feats and bios to come up with conclusions is just crazy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I have never cared whether or not you agree with me, Nvr.

You're full of shit concerning Marvel, that's what pisses me off.

You state "on panel" this and that, when you've never read the relevant issues.

You didn't even know Thanos Created a NEW Reality from scratch, yet you had the nerve to claim you knew otherswise because of something "on panel" you supposedly saw.

Which is untrue, last pages of The End#6, anyone is invited to go read.

Thanos creates Reality from nothingness.

It's not like your agreement will strengthen my claim,

you have a scorned rep homie.

We'll see,

within a hour, we'll see.

You'l be swallowing your words.

Read Comics, then debate.

Try to use the comics and NO bios and make your theory work pal. I dont' care if I have a scorned rep. I have since made everyone who gave me that rep look foolish. And Thanos didn't create a new anything. he recreated what was already there. he didnt' imagine anything. He just redid what God had already done. And did he erase the omniverse? NOPE. I remember the universe being used many many times in that book. Now post away.

quanchi112
You are the biggest lame of all. You get all upset becuz someone doesn't agree with you. I will never agree with your retarded theories. If the panel doesn't say specifically that it's God's TOTAL power, then i'm not buying it. You can speculate and infer all you want by taking bio's and linking things together to come up with your theory. Now get lost chump. nevr u neevr responded to my post. and u have the gall to call his theories retarded try looking in the mirror dc boy. i think people are losing what little respect they had for uu noe for sure. u dont answer peoples questions becuz ur theories and opinions dont have anything backing them up. its ur opinion and u cannot even clearly state an argument. i have repeatedly asked u when micheal or those list of other beings has taken dcs powerhiouses down all at once with ease as thanos has done. u know why becuz it hasnt happened. u assume they are more powerful than anyone over at marvel but if they cant back it up with on panel stuff at dc how is anyone going to buy what ur selling. other than ur darkseid brigade u have no one in ur corner half the time. and ur comebacks include things like get lost chump mainly ignoring peoples opinions. u say u come here to argue but when someone does u call thier theories reatrded becuz they dont agree with urs. at least he breaks it down and explains himself while u do nothing of the sort. just do us a favor dont respond becuz it wont have anything to do with comics and will prolly be another get outta my face reply.

nvrbeenwthagirl
nevr u neevr responded to my post. and u have the gall to call his theories retarded try looking in the mirror dc boy. i think people are losing what little respect they had for uu noe for sure. u dont answer peoples questions becuz ur theories and opinions dont have anything backing them up. its ur opinion and u cannot even clearly state an argument. i have repeatedly asked u when micheal or those list of other beings has taken dcs powerhiouses down all at once with ease as thanos has done. u know why becuz it hasnt happened. u assume they are more powerful than anyone over at marvel but if they cant back it up with on panel stuff at dc how is anyone going to buy what ur selling. other than ur darkseid brigade u have no one in ur corner half the time. and ur comebacks include things like get lost chump mainly ignoring peoples opinions. u say u come here to argue but when someone does u call thier theories reatrded becuz they dont agree with urs. at least he breaks it down and explains himself while u do nothing of the sort. just do us a favor dont respond becuz it wont have anything to do with comics and will prolly be another get outta my face reply.

You spew utter rediculousness. Lucifer easily pwns the energy with in micheal. Mike is the literal power of God. The source is above the Spectre. The Godwave, which is only a small part of the source's power, was able to pwn all of heaven. now get lost.

Mr Master
It's the best to have when you even try to swim against the tide of rediculousness that MM and his lackey's spew. Taking Speculation as fact is just insane.

I can't wait to see your response within the hour, when I post the undoubtable PROOF.

you clueless thing.

Linking together feats and bios to come up with conclusions is just crazy.

This is by far the dumbest shit I have read.

If On Panel illustrations and Bio statements together can't be evidence of what took place,

what can?

Mr Master
Try to use the comics and NO bios and make your theory work pal.

Coming from the ignorant welch, that claimed "on panel Thanos didn't create anything"

I dont' care if I have a scorned rep. I have since made everyone who gave me that rep look foolish.

laughing

And Thanos didn't create a new anything. he recreated what was already there. he didnt' imagine anything. He just redid what God had already done.

There was nothing there,

Reality had been absorbed/erased.

Thanos had to create a New Reality from nothingness.

The purpose of creating a New Reality was to heal the Cosmos.

This was only possible by completely erasing the Old, and creating a New one.

So yes, it was definitely "something NEW"

And did he erase the omniverse? NOPE.

No one said he did.

quanchi112
You spew utter rediculousness. Lucifer easily pwns the energy with in micheal. Mike is the literal power of God. The source is above the Spectre. The Godwave, which is only a small part of the source's power, was able to pwn all of heaven. now get lost. asmodel took over heaven so in dc conquering heaven isnt that big of a deal. its not like they beat the presence. mike is the power of God, eh. having the power of God and being God are two totally different things. spectre is the wrat hof God but that doesnt mean he is all powerful. the source to my knowledge has neevr materailozed and fought anyone. thanos owned everyone at once in marvel universe all the big cheeses and swatted the tribunal down like a weakling. according to u michael is number 2 right. give me an order. one fact that is not in question is that each God is number one and cant lose pretty much. thanos curbstomped number 2. so tell me ur order and make sense of things.

Galan007
You spew utter rediculousness. Lucifer easily pwns the energy with in micheal. Mike is the literal power of God. Remeber though,

Michael was dead when his energy was released.

It's not like he was alive when Lucifer manipulated the energies within him. ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can't wait to see your response within the hour, when I post the undoubtable PROOF.

you clueless thing.

This is by far the dumbest shit I have read.

If On Panel illustrations and Bio statements together can't be evidence of what took place,

what can?

Bio's mean what? WW's Bio says she is as strong as Superman. But on this board, people don't take that to mean much without actual feats to back it up. Save the bios. you can't link a bio with panel things and come up with your own conclusions. Unless the Bio specifically states the on panel proof as evidence to back up what the bio is saying. you can't say that the LT's bio says he is 2nd only to God, and then say becuz the heart pwned the LT, it's God's power. When was the bio written? Does the panel say it's God's power? none of the above. wrong answer. Try again. No use of bios buddy.

quanchi112
Remeber though,

Michael was dead when his energy was released.

It's not like he was alive when Lucifer manipulated the energies within him. ermm sshhhhhhhh. u might make nver realize he is a liar and a distorter of the truth according to his side.

Mr Master
Bio's mean what? WW's Bio says she is as strong as Superman. But on this board, people don't take that to mean much without actual feats to back it up. Save the bios. you can't link a bio with panel things and come up with your own conclusions. Unless the Bio specifically states the on panel proof as evidence to back up what the bio is saying. you can't say that the LT's bio says he is 2nd only to God, and then say becuz the heart pwned the LT, it's God's power. When was the bio written? Does the panel say it's God's power? none of the above. wrong answer. Try again. No use of bios buddy.

Dude,

I only posted one Bio, the Official Marvel Handbook Bio of 2006.

My definitive proof comes from ON PANEL depictions of the LT stated to be the most powerful entity in Marvel by a host of different beings Cosmic and not,

are you seriously challenging that fact?

What's the matter with you?

quanchi112
Bio's mean what? WW's Bio says she is as strong as Superman. But on this board, people don't take that to mean much without actual feats to back it up. Save the bios. you can't link a bio with panel things and come up with your own conclusions. Unless the Bio specifically states the on panel proof as evidence to back up what the bio is saying. you can't say that the LT's bio says he is 2nd only to God, and then say becuz the heart pwned the LT, it's God's power. When was the bio written? Does the panel say it's God's power? none of the above. wrong answer. Try again. No use of bios buddy. reagrdless of whether is was OAA power is immaterial. thanos is still 2nd with the heart only to OAA. that u cant argue. so dont try. nver its proven on panel that thanos had no equal in his universe save OAA in my opinion. u named me like 6 guys. so ur telling me that d 6 guys are all more powerful than living tribuanl and thanos with the heart? is that what ur sayin?

celestialdemon
I'm curious. Since it was never stated on panel to be the power of TOAA, then you said the HOTI isn't. Okay.

When Mxy destroyed the multiverse in World's Funniest, he stated he destroyed EVERYTHING. The only thing left was him and Batmite. So, that means he destroyed Michael, Lucifer, Spectre, the Source, Ultimator, even the GEB and Presence, right?

quanchi112
I'm curious. Since it was never stated on panel to be the power of TOAA, then you said the HOTI isn't. Okay.

When Mxy destroyed the multiverse in World's Funniest, he stated he destroyed EVERYTHING. The only thing left was him and Batmite. So, that means he destroyed Michael, Lucifer, Spectre, the Source, Ultimator, even the GEB and Presence, right? thats just a another guy nver will say could beat thanos. he already gave us 10 dc beings that could smoke living tribunal. he either wont respond or come up with some crazy hypocrtical logic now. hes lost his mind. everyone here sees him for the fool has has always been.

starlock
Thanks. I try to keep it civilized unless I'm debating with someone totally illogical like 2damn.

My thing is, if it wasn't TOAA who was influencing Thanos, why didn't he have the LT stop him? And if it was TOAA, then he would make sure the HOTI had at least enough power to stop his 2nd in command and all the other abstracts combined.

So, if it's not TOAA's power, then it's at least more powerful than anything else we've seen in Marvel (with the possible exception of the Beyonder, but that's a different debate_.

I can except the fact that its more powerfull than anything we have seen..to a point

The IG was never in a direct confrontation with LT, one on one while the IGs user was using it,LT even said such a contest would lay waste to reality(something to that effect)but yet people speculate that LT could shut it off...but then why would LT say such a thing...speculations

The starbrand was never used directly against the LT..and IMO it would have beat him...since LT and Erisikal used proxy;s to decide the fate of the multiverse..now i am speculating that it would beat him beacause i have the comic and the tone sets up a feeling that LT would have lost..but it is my opinion and would never say...i have conclusive proof..i would politley debate my view on the matter

This side debate only interested me when someone says conclusive proof..when in fact what evidence was shown was ..speculation

When in a debate in a thread i try to make the thread valid..if we had a full scale hierarchy...why the need for debates?..wouldnt we just refer to the chart and say hey acording to this heirarchy there is no room for debate...hence heirarchy;s are of no use here in a versus debate

Mr Master
No one is debating the Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy,

only an ignorant individual would think the LT is not above the IG.

When the his 2006 official bio certifies this fact.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6062/bitvr0.th.jpg
"the Living Tribunal demonstrated that HIS Power SURPASSED that of the Gems"

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/6007/ltaboveig25hj.th.jpg
"HIs judgement is obviously keeping the GEMS from working together"

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7993/ltisaboveig5ez.th.jpg
"I represent forces that dwarf even your might"

Both the LT and Warlock always knew the outcome of their confrontation:

"I always react even though I KNOW how things will turn out"
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4424/warlockinfinitywatch012vw6.th.jpg
"As we BOTH always KNEW I would"

Why?

Because:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3688/lt2fa1.th.jpg
"My Three Visages SEE the Past ... Present ... and Future ... I KNOW ALL"

Meh,

Warlcok himself recognized the LT and TOAA's superiority:

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

starlock
No one is debating the Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy,

only an ignorant individual would think the LT is not above the IG.

When the his 2006 official bio certifies this fact.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/6062/bitvr0.th.jpg
"the Living Tribunal demonstrated that HIS Power SURPASSED that of the Gems"

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/6007/ltaboveig25hj.th.jpg
"HIs judgement is obviously keeping the GEMS from working together"

"I represent forces that dwarf even your might"

Both the LT and Warlock always knew the outcome of their confrontation:

"I always react even though I KNOW how things will turn out"
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4424/warlockinfinitywatch012vw6.th.jpg
"As we BOTH always KNEW I would"

Why?

Because:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3688/lt2fa1.th.jpg
"My Three Visages SEE the Past ... Present ... and Future ... I KNOW ALL"

Meh,

Warlcok himself recognized the LT and TOAA's superiority:

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

Why does LT say they would lay waste to reality(or somthing like that)and mind you LT said it,we dont need speculation for that statement

LT represents a power that dwarfs his might...NOT LT HAS THE POWER THAT DWARFS HIS MIGHT

I dont have a problem with your opinion..i will politley debate it..but conclusive proof is not being shown here or in your case that HOTU is TOAA's power..thats all..keep calling me sock or keep thinking i just go against what you say because i dont like you...wrong

Endless Mike
Morpheus overcame the ALE when Choronzon used it against him in Sandman

quanchi112
living tribunal could defeat the infinity gauntlet it would be one helluvashow but he could do it. the heart howver trumps lt like a kid. bottome line is thanos with the heart is second only to God so he could defeat darkseid with the ale with ease.

starlock
living tribunal could defeat the infinity gauntlet it would be one helluvashow but he could do it. the heart howver trumps lt like a kid. bottome line is thanos with the heart is second only to God so he could defeat darkseid with the ale with ease.

Lt beating the IG is your opinion,since they have never had a direct confrontation..i can live with that

HOTU trumps the IG like a kid...in your opinion..which i agree with on panel proof..yes..like a kid well i would say no

Defeat Darkseid with the ALE with ease...deabatable,which is why we are here,but hey i respect your opinion...just dont force it down my throat as conclusive proof..no problems here smile

Mr Master
Why does LT say they would lay waste to reality(or somthing like that)and mind you LT said it,we dont need speculation for that statement

Because it would.

Either Warlock gave up the IG willingly, and avoid having the Reality around him destroyed

while still losing the IG anyway.

Or,

give uo the IG willingly.

note:

Warlock had just saved the universe and thought he was deserving of the IG. LT gave him a chance to give up his power. It doesn't mean he couldn't have taken it away. In the past, he's given people chances to rectify problems before he takes action.

LT represents a power that dwarfs his might...NOT LT HAS THE POWER THAT DWARFS HIS MIGHT

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7635/ltrulesig10cf.th.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7161/ltrecreatesqm2.th.jpg

LT said that, right after LT himself demonstrated the power to stop the IG in it's attack.

Also, why would LT be saying that if it made no difference?

Who cares if he represents TOAA if he doesn't have the power himself to do something.

Obviously, the purpose of the LT stating that AFTER stopping the IG in the middle of an attack is to prove, he's more powerful than it.

Again, the Bio confirms this.

Or is it possible, that you can interpret the relevant issue better than Marvel?

I dont have a problem with your opinion..i will politley debate it..but conclusive proof is not being shown here or in your case that HOTU is TOAA's power..thats all..

We shall see.

quanchi112
Lt beating the IG is your opinion,since they have never had a direct confrontation..i can live with that

HOTU trumps the IG like a kid...in your opinion..which i agree with on panel proof..yes..like a kid well i would say no

Defeat Darkseid with the ALE with ease...deabatable,which is why we are here,but hey i respect your opinion...just dont force it down my throat as conclusive proof..no problems here smile i didnt say the heart would trump the gauntlet like a kid but indeed it proly would. i said it trumped lt mening the living tribunal. i respect ur opion also. but in my opinion the infinity gauntlet could defeat darkseid with the ale. and thats just the way i argue with the styloe of cramming it down ur throat in good fun smile . my point has always been see with the heart has done on panel. pretty amazing stuff.

TricksterPriest
ALE vs. IG is either a stalemate or win for the ALE.

Reasoning: The IG has limits, we've never fully seen what the ALE can do. And there's some speculation that the powers of 5D imps like Mxy, is based on the ALE.

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And there's some speculation that the powers of 5D imps like Mxy, is based on the ALE. Only if you count that little note Mxy wrote to DS in "World's Funnest"... erm

Other then that, Mxy has been show as being FAR superior to any version of the ALE we've seen to date.

guy222
ALE vs. IG is either a stalemate or win for the ALE.

Reasoning: The IG has limits, we've never fully seen what the ALE can do. And there's some speculation that the powers of 5D imps like Mxy, is based on the ALE.

Thanos w/Heart of the Infinite wins

TricksterPriest
Only if you count that little note Mxy wrote to DS in "World's Funnest"... erm

Other then that, Mxy has been show as being FAR superior to any version of the ALE we've seen to date.

Not that. stick out tongue Emperor Joker. Remember the meeting with the quintessence?

http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emperorjokerpage317mi.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emperorjokerpage327lr.jpg

Galan007

I'll be posting them all, to stomp out the bull shit from ignorant debaters. This is the best evidence I could find...

Thanos undoubtedly had "The Almighty's" power in some way, shape, or form...

Thanos-
"Surely Eternity, you must sense that everything the Almighty was, I now am"

"Did you ever dare demand anything from him?"

Eternity-
"No, but...":

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1171288/th2.jpg

Thanos-
"And I, like he was, am now the author of ALL that will be":

http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1171289/th3.jpg

Take them for what they're worth. ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is the best evidence I could find...

Thanos undoubtedly had "The Almighty's" power in some way, shape, or form...

Thanos-
"Surely Eternity, you must sense that everything the Almighty was, I now am"

"Did you ever dare demand anything from him?"

Eternity-
"No, but...":

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1171288/th2.jpg

Thanos-
"And I, like he was, am now the author of ALL that will be":

http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1171289/th3.jpg

Take them for what they're worth. ermm

How many times has Thanos claimed to be the almighty? Did the LT say it was the Almighty's power? Or was it stated as such on panel? And how can Thanos have the actual power of the almighty and then be tricked by the almighty and used?

Galan007
Not that. stick out tongue Emperor Joker. Remember the meeting with the quintessence?

http://img52.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emperorjokerpage317mi.jpg
http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emperorjokerpage327lr.jpg Darkseid tends to lable anything which can destroy the Universe as "the ALE"... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The "true" ALE, , should be revealed soon enough. big grin

Galan007
How many times has Thanos claimed to be the almighty? Once...

When he had THOTI. doped

breeze85
I do believe THOTI possessed the power of TOAA. All those words referring to him such as 'He' it is pretty clear.

It's more debatable whether he had TOAA's power in full extent. Again everything leans to that he did have. See Galan's scans. I don't see how people think it somehow decreases LT's status when he was beaten with literally infinite power. With power that was referred as almighty and belong to 'He '. Obviously we aren't talking about Wolverine now.

Out of interest, when Michael was said to have The Presence's power was it said he had it in its full completeness?

Yet what does DC have to top LT's best feats such as holding two megaverses in his hands like they were golf balls?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Once...

When he had THOTI. doped

He said he was god when he had the IG as well.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by breeze85
I do believe THOTI possessed the power of TOAA. All those words referring to him such as 'He' it is pretty clear.

It's more debatable whether he had TOAA's power in full extent. Again everything leans to that he did have. See Galan's scans. I don't see how people think it somehow decreases LT's status when he was beaten with literally infinite power. With power that was referred as almighty and belong to 'He '. Obviously we aren't talking about Wolverine now.

Out of interest, when Michael was said to have The Presence's power was it said he had it in its full completeness?

Yet what does DC have to top LT's best feats such as holding two megaverses in his hands like they were golf balls?

Are you serious? What does DC have? They have a being who holds all of hypertime in his control. They have the ultimator. They have the Spectre who once was EVERYTHING. All of God's creation. They have Elaine. They have Lucifer who created, Multiverses. When has the LT ever created any multiverse on panel? The LT has the power of the Almight as well. But we know he doesn't have it in totality. And the heart only fixed on universe. So much for it really being the totality of God's power. So then how does God get his power back if Thanos were to decide he wanted to keep it? If he gives it ALL away?

Mr Master
The Heart of the Infinite is the power of TOAA!

Thanos says,

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7385/th1mn4.th.jpg
"The Source from which all other power throughout Time & Space springs"

Captain Marvel says,

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/9493/th2xk9.th.jpg
"There's a complexity to these energies

I cannot even pretend to comprehend even with my Cosmic Awareness"

Akhenatan says,

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2452/th4ty9.th.jpg
"You have tapped into the Supreme Power"

Akhenatan made Eternity and Infinity go blind, Akhenatan was drawing on THOTI's power, Thanos who had now merged with THOTI, warps Ak. into a butterfly with a thought:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3284/th5np2.th.jpg

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8877/th6vo2.th.jpg

Mr Master
Thanos says,

"I plunged into the Heart and challenged the Almighty for dominance of existence"

At this point Thanos didn't know that THOTI was the "Almighty's Power"

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/3479/th9yj6.th.jpg
"All those theologians were wrong about Divine guidance and Heavenly judgement, Supreme Power was nothing more than Limitless Energy ... There never had been any All-Father, Celestial Supreme Will or Almighty Self"

Watch Thanos change that tune soon enough. (REMEMBER THIS)

Thanos became One with All (the Omniverse)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4411/th10kz1.th.jpg
"I was Everything ... bonded to Omni-Reality"

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8319/th11mq7.th.jpg
"I was a grain of sand in a distant Future" (Other TimelineS/UniverseS)

"My Awareness continued to expand beyond the material and the Abstract,

into Realms I never suspected even existed"

(this is the same Thanos that became the entire Universe TWICE before)

Thor says,

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2443/th12st8.th.jpg
"Thanos has usurped the Power Supreme and now reigns over All Reality"

Mr Master
(Remember I said ... REMEMBER THIS) Watch Thanos change his tune.

Here is Thanos changing his tune about who's Power he has:

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3042/th13hn8.th.jpg
"had shown me the Error of certain assumptions on my part,

foremost the conclusion that the Previous Almighty had been nothing but mindless energy"

"the Trap I blundered into"

"what better way to handle a Cosmic dilemma than to pass off the responsibility to an unsuspecting fool?"

Thanos says,

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1039/th14gu3.th.jpg

"What madness had the Almighty, choosing me for such a task?"

"Surely He must have realized I would never..."

Eternity says,

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2928/th15db3.th.jpg

"I demand you relinquish the Supreme Power you have stolen"

Thanos replies,

"more like GIVEN to me"

Thanos says,

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8813/th16rb9.th.jpg
"Your Lord & Master (who could this be) hm has abandoned you Eternity"

Thanos says,

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9954/th17wg4.th.jpg
"Eternity, you must sense that Everything the Almighty was I now am,

did you ever dare demand anything from Him"

Eternity responds,

No, but .... (Eternity is actually acknowledging that Thanos speaks the truth)

Mr Master
Thanos says,

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/500/th18br2.th.jpg
"And I, like He was, am now the Author of All That Will Be ... my will is Supreme,

I will not demand worship, as my predecessor expected"

Thanos recalls the moment he began to absorb everything:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/19/th19tn9.th.jpg
"I acted without thought, as if my response were preordained,

in retrospect, I again considered the deviousness of my predecessor,

was this my moment of triumph or but a facet of Another's Grand Plan?"

Thanos says, (after absorbing everything)

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/972/th20ca8.th.jpg
"the Trap was so obvious ... impulse was not part of my structure,

yet still I had followed a course charted by Another's Hand"

the master manipulator had been tricked"

Mr Master
The rest of these scans speak for themselves, (Please READ)

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/865/th21ag0.th.jpg

Warlock says,

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/1294/th22me4.th.jpg
"Tricked, as much by yourself as by He whose power you coveted"

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/535/th23yc5.th.jpg
"you were chosen because of your will"

Thanos replies,

"Chosen and Tricked"

"If He went through all this trouble to ensnare me"

Warlock says,

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/5904/th24ta9.th.jpg
"What must now be done, you alone can accomplish"

doomsday49
yo, i don't usually give props on this internet stuff, but these are some good debates, man. Y'all doing your thing. I'm startin to like this cosmic crap.

TricksterPriest
Cosmic debates are kind of a headache if you start going past skyfather level.

celestialdemon
I can except the fact that its more powerfull than anything we have seen..to a point

The IG was never in a direct confrontation with LT, one on one while the IGs user was using it,LT even said such a contest would lay waste to reality(something to that effect)but yet people speculate that LT could shut it off...but then why would LT say such a thing...speculations

Trust me, I'm one of the ones who doesn't believe the LT is conclusively above the IG. I've debated with Mr. M about that before, and we've just agreed to disagree.

However, the Warlock wasn't sure he could take down the LT either with the IG. Thanos w/HOTI had no doubt about his victory, and a blast from the LT did nothing to him.

The starbrand was never used directly against the LT..and IMO it would have beat him...since LT and Erisikal used proxy;s to decide the fate of the multiverse..now i am speculating that it would beat him beacause i have the comic and the tone sets up a feeling that LT would have lost..but it is my opinion and would never say...i have conclusive proof..i would politley debate my view on the matter

I don't know the Starbrand story well enough to comment on it. All I know is it never beat the LT.

King Kandy
How many times has Thanos claimed to be the almighty? Did the LT say it was the Almighty's power? Or was it stated as such on panel? And how can Thanos have the actual power of the almighty and then be tricked by the almighty and used?
Because he only had the power of TOAA... TOAA has all the authority.

hush
if he had the power of TOAA how can he be tricke? cuz you cant trick sum one who is all and nos all i just dont get it.

Galan007
Originally posted by hush
if he had the power of TOAA how can he be tricke? cuz you cant trick sum one who is all and nos all i just dont get it. How can Thanos be tricked you ask?

Because his actions were strategically planned by "The Almighty", ...

Thanos /w/ THOTI was many things, but he was apparently not "truly" omniscient.

quanchi112
thanos could lose to no one save each God. no one else in either universe could begin to touch him. arguing against this point is futile.

starlock
BTW-Thanos for the win

With all the scans shown and such,does it not seem odd that for a story such as this that no mention of TOAA is shown,we see almighty,supreme etc,why would writers who have such little space to tell their story,go to such lengths to not say TOAA?

Write marvel a letter if you dont like it,but all i see is that an almighty(supreme) power set thanos upon a quest that was needed to fix the universe,there is still no conclusive proof the power source was TOAA's
so you have failed to proove such a claim

Marvel writers should know the story they are writing and it seems they purposely did not want a name or title on this almighty and supreme one
which is PROOF that it is not a fact who it is,and definetly not a fact who's power was used

Like i have heard in the past-write marvel a letter-i dont mind people deciding that it was TOAA's power,its your opinion-thats all it is

Which is my point-dont force feed me a opinion you state as conclusive proof and then not back it up

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thanos says,

Captain Marvel says,

Akhenatan says,

Akhenatan made Eternity and Infinity go blind, Akhenatan was drawing on THOTI's power, Thanos who had now merged with THOTI, warps Ak. into a butterfly with a thought:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8877/th6vo2.th.jpg

You have tapped into the Supreme power. Not you have the supreme power. Try again.

Symmetric Chaos
You have tapped into the Supreme power. Not you have the supreme power. Try again.

OK really. Thats the worst rebuttal I've ever seen.

nvrbeenwthagirl
(Remember I said ... REMEMBER THIS) Watch Thanos change his tune.

Here is Thanos changing his tune about who's Power he has:

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3042/th13hn8.th.jpg
"had shown me the Error of certain assumptions on my part,

foremost the conclusion that the Previous Almighty had been nothing but mindless energy"

"the Trap I blundered into"

"what better way to handle a Cosmic dilemma than to pass off the responsibility to an unsuspecting fool?"

Thanos says,

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1039/th14gu3.th.jpg

"What madness had the Almighty, choosing me for such a task?"

"Surely He must have realized I would never..."

Eternity says,

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2928/th15db3.th.jpg

"I demand you relinquish the Supreme Power you have stolen"

Thanos replies,

"more like GIVEN to me"

Thanos says,

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8813/th16rb9.th.jpg
"Your Lord & Master (who could this be) hm has abandoned you Eternity"

Thanos says,

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9954/th17wg4.th.jpg
"Eternity, you must sense that Everything the Almighty was I now am,

did you ever dare demand anything from Him"

Eternity responds,

No, but .... (Eternity is actually acknowledging that Thanos speaks the truth)
And yet we know that Thanos was NOT everything the almighty was. He was duped. He never really had the full power of God. If he did, he would have had the authority and the omnicience.

Juntai

Thanos says,

Captain Marvel says,

Akhenatan says,

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8877/th6vo2.th.jpg That makes it sound pretty much exactly like the Godwave actually.

nvrbeenwthagirl
OK really. Thats the worst rebuttal I've ever seen.

You know, like how Takion Taps the power of the source. Or Silver Surfer taps the power cosmic. Thanos Tapped the power of the Infinite. He was never God and he never had his power. If he did, he would have not been duped. He would have been omnicient and all knowing.

starlock
If i use a green lantern ring(substitute other things..quantum bands ,magic wand) to do what thanos did..that makes it automaticly TOAA's power?
It is not a definet that just because he became supreme/amighty that he has TOAA's power to do it...thats my point here...debating what he became what he was when he was finished does not mean he used the power of TOAA to get there...like i said i dont mind if people have the opinion that it was TOAA's power..but when in a debate and it is used as conclusive proof...that just wrong.

Thanos will win this..because of the feats he acomplished..i know that..but labeling the power TOAA's as fact is WRONG

nvrbeenwthagirl
If i use a green lantern ring(substitute other things..quantum bands ,magic wand) to do what thanos did..that makes it automaticly TOAA's power?
It is not a definet that just because he became supreme/amighty that he has TOAA's power to do it...thats my point here...debating what he became what he was when he was finished does not mean he used the power of TOAA to get there...like i said i dont mind if people have the opinion that it was TOAA's power..but when in a debate and it is used as conclusive proof...that just wrong.

Thanos will win this..because of the feats he acomplished..i know that..but labeling the power TOAA's as fact is WRONG

How does Thanos win this if the ALE basically just gives DS complete control over Thanos's will? The Ale by itself isn't a power source. Now a real fight migght be the True Equation vs. Thanos with the Heart.

starlock
How does Thanos win this if the ALE basically just gives DS complete control over Thanos's will? The Ale by itself isn't a power source. Now a real fight migght be the True Equation vs. Thanos with the Heart.

The honest truth is although i have followed darkseid for many years(nearly 30),lately i have not,my memory of him and the ALE is not as impressive as what Thanos did(if he even had the true ALE?).If you were to point out somthing that i might have looked over i will gladly re-think my opnion..
That said even fight Thanos VS Darkseid no power-ups,Darkseid beats Thanos hands down
The ALE controlling wills..is there some feats to mention what he did with it?...major characters that he controlled with it?

It might be alot of blast and absorbing..but in my mind it seems more impressive what thanos did with the HOTU...no disrespect for darkseid at all

quanchi112
How does Thanos win this if the ALE basically just gives DS complete control over Thanos's will? The Ale by itself isn't a power source. Now a real fight migght be the True Equation vs. Thanos with the Heart. nver is a stubborn argumentless darkseid fanboy. no matter that thanos crushed the universe hell still say darkseid wins. his opinion is biased. no matter the odds he says darkseid wins. darkseid would get crushed.

breeze85
Are you serious? What does DC have? They have a being who holds all of hypertime in his control. They have the ultimator. They have the Spectre who once was EVERYTHING. All of God's creation. They have Elaine. They have Lucifer who created, Multiverses. When has the LT ever created any multiverse on panel? The LT has the power of the Almight as well. But we know he doesn't have it in totality. And the heart only fixed on universe. So much for it really being the totality of God's power. So then how does God get his power back if Thanos were to decide he wanted to keep it? If he gives it ALL away?

Yeah, Spectre once was. Yet it didn't even look like he was literally everything within DC. And what about Ultimator? Too bad LT isn't a creator of any kind, you should be aware of that by now. He does some nifty things with a fingerclick like bringing abstract entities back from the (possible) death or moves them around instantly if he pleases (IG / THOTI incident). If LT is capable of holding two MEGAVERSES in his hand I'm most confident he has the sufficient power to create a puny multiverse, if needed. Even under his OWN power.

THOTI fixed what needed to be fixed. You can ask TOAA for that. Galan pretty much answered your last question.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by breeze85
Yeah, Spectre once was. Yet it didn't even look like he was literally everything within DC. And what about Ultimator? Too bad LT isn't a creator of any kind, you should be aware of that by now. He does some nifty things with a fingerclick like bringing abstract entities back from the (possible) death or moves them around instantly if he pleases (IG / THOTI incident). If LT is capable of holding two MEGAVERSES in his hand I'm most confident he has the sufficient power to create a puny multiverse, if needed. Even under his OWN power.

THOTI fixed what needed to be fixed. You can ask TOAA for that. Galan pretty much answered your last question.

Micheal IS the power. And Lucifer IS the will.

quanchi112
Micheal IS the power. And Lucifer IS the will. so two beings together in ur opinion equal what thanos is with the heart. lets face it on panel thanos crushed everyone with ease. micheal or luc doesnt have impressive showings like that. its all in theory. combine them toegther and they still coulndt beat all of dc's heroes and villains with spectre against them. and if u think so it is only speculations
THANOS HAS DONE IT. FACT. NO SPECULATING THERE. and also quit assuming darkseid with the ale could win becuz u dont even know how powerufl he is with it he doesnt have any feats that match with what thanos did. its only ur weak speculation.

quanchi112
i asl like on apost with darkseid vs thanos u say that micheal and lucy teaming up could beat thanos. u have abandoned darkseid with the ale. as i knew u would,.

nvrbeenwthagirl
so two beings together in ur opinion equal what thanos is with the heart. lets face it on panel thanos crushed everyone with ease. micheal or luc doesnt have impressive showings like that. its all in theory. combine them toegther and they still coulndt beat all of dc's heroes and villains with spectre against them. and if u think so it is only speculations
THANOS HAS DONE IT. FACT. NO SPECULATING THERE. and also quit assuming darkseid with the ale could win becuz u dont even know how powerufl he is with it he doesnt have any feats that match with what thanos did. its only ur weak speculation.

You are truly pathetic and silly. The Spectre alone can beat everyone in DC and Michael and Lucifer both have already proven to be his superior. ANd mike and lucifer together are superior to thanos with the heart. Thanos didn't have God's power and he certainly didn't have God's omnicience and will, which is basically what makes God, God.

quanchi112
You are truly pathetic and silly. The Spectre alone can beat everyone in DC and Michael and Lucifer both have already proven to be his superior. ANd mike and lucifer together are superior to thanos with the heart. Thanos didn't have God's power and he certainly didn't have God's omnicience and will, which is basically what makes God, God. the spectre was on the ropes against shazam. do u think shazam who put spectre to the test, makes spectre able to take on everyone at once. no. spectre should have mauled shazam. he beat him, but not with ease. thanos beat everyone with ease at once. WHAT DONT U GET ABOUT THAT. THANOS HAS INSURMOUNTABLE WILLPOWER AND THE MIND TO USE THE HEART. THAT IS WHY HE ADAPTED SO QUICKLY. thanos beat living tribunal who is more powerful than spectre. living tribunal is judge of mutlirverse and doesnt get manilpultaed into takin out all magic users. thanos beat him with ease. and dont make me bring up the batman fight. if dcs strongest charcter in the whole universe gets in fistfights withbatman, i lost all respect for dc universe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the spectre was on the ropes against shazam. do u think shazam who put spectre to the test, makes spectre able to take on everyone at once. no. spectre should have mauled shazam. he beat him, but not with ease. thanos beat everyone with ease at once. WHAT DONT U GET ABOUT THAT. THANOS HAS INSURMOUNTABLE WILLPOWER AND THE MIND TO USE THE HEART. THAT IS WHY HE ADAPTED SO QUICKLY. thanos beat living tribunal who is more powerful than spectre. living tribunal is judge of mutlirverse and doesnt get manilpultaed into takin out all magic users. thanos beat him with ease. and dont make me bring up the batman fight. if dcs strongest charcter in the whole universe gets in fistfights withbatman, i lost all respect for dc universe.

Idiot. That was a hostless Spectre. Your argument is therefore full of it. Now go learn something.

celestialdemon

Never answered my questions. If the ALE gives Darkseid complete control over willpower (like you said), can he control Lucifer?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Never answered my questions. If the ALE gives Darkseid complete control over willpower (like you said), can he control Lucifer?

That is the question. According to what the ALe is, it controlls the will of ALL living things. Weather or not lucifer is catagorized as an actual living thing is the question. I think Lucifer is an abstract since he is the just the personification of God's will. So I don't think it would work on Lucifer. Lucifer is Will. No one in comics has more of it than him.

celestialdemon
That is the question. According to what the ALe is, it controlls the will of ALL living things. Weather or not lucifer is catagorized as an actual living thing is the question. I think Lucifer is an abstract since he is the just the personification of God's will. So I don't think it would work on Lucifer. Lucifer is Will. No one in comics has more of it than him.

So then we have to question if the ALE would even work on all abstracts in general.

But I don't think Lucifer is an abstract. The Endless are abstract. Lucifer seems like he's just an extremely powerful angel (and one of the most powerful characters in DC).

quanchi112
Idiot. That was a hostless Spectre. Your argument is therefore full of it. Now go learn something. ok u adreesed the batman thing. but what about how he doesnt crush shazam. u only answer that u want to. u dodge questions. spectre regardless is not as powerful as living tribunal. thanos crushed living tribunal.

quanchi112
So then we have to question if the ALE would even work on all abstracts in general.

But I don't think Lucifer is an abstract. The Endless are abstract. Lucifer seems like he's just an extremely powerful angel (and one of the most powerful characters in DC). all nver has is speculation, he has never seen the ale used but we have seen the heart used and it was damn impressive. i have never witnessed more power displayed on comics. while the ale only works on living beings, but not all we dont know if it would owrk on all. we dont know if it works on abstracts either. he doesnt know anything. he knows though what thanos has done with the heart. that is fact whereas he has his own twsited sort of logic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok u adreesed the batman thing. but what about how he doesnt crush shazam. u only answer that u want to. u dodge questions. spectre regardless is not as powerful as living tribunal. thanos crushed living tribunal.

And yet the Spectre has the ability to merge with Everything and be extremely more powerful than The LT. it's generally known that the Spectre is as powerful as he needs to be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
all nver has is speculation, he has never seen the ale used but we have seen the heart used and it was damn impressive. i have never witnessed more power displayed on comics. while the ale only works on living beings, but not all we dont know if it would owrk on all. we dont know if it works on abstracts either. he doesnt know anything. he knows though what thanos has done with the heart. that is fact whereas he has his own twsited sort of logic.

You've never witnessed a more impressive display of power? LMAO. Mxy displayed more on panel in World's Funnest. Erasing the Entire DC and even other multiverses and then setting them back. Thanos erased one universe. The beyonder also was more impressive Than thanos with the heart.

quanchi112
spectre can be maniuplated by ouside beings. he was tricked into destroying all magic users. living tribunal isnt manipultaed by other beings like spectre can be. again ur dc fanboyism comes out. shazam gave him a run for his money. imagine living tribunal battling odin. i cant can u. cuz hes s o powerful there would be no confrontation. meanwhile u have dcs powerhouse being hostless and cluelss as it gets manipultaed. i remember when asmodel merged in there and used apectre as he saw fit. face it its easy to trick spectre but it doesnt happen to living tribunal.

quanchi112
You've never witnessed a more impressive display of power? LMAO. Mxy displayed more on panel in World's Funnest. Erasing the Entire DC and even other multiverses and then setting them back. Thanos erased one universe. The beyonder also was more impressive Than thanos with the heart. so is mxy more powerful than spectre?

quanchi112
didnt the beyonder get owned by victor von doom. wasnt beyonder retconed as weaker than tribunal, didnt thanos beat everyone at once.

nvrbeenwthagirl
spectre can be maniuplated by ouside beings. he was tricked into destroying all magic users. living tribunal isnt manipultaed by other beings like spectre can be. again ur dc fanboyism comes out. shazam gave him a run for his money. imagine living tribunal battling odin. i cant can u. cuz hes s o powerful there would be no confrontation. meanwhile u have dcs powerhouse being hostless and cluelss as it gets manipultaed. i remember when asmodel merged in there and used apectre as he saw fit. face it its easy to trick spectre but it doesnt happen to living tribunal.

Let me break it down to you lil boy. IT was a hostless Spectre that fought Shazam. And Shazam>>Odin. Shazam is an abstract being. Odin is not. He's a skyfather.

The living Tribunal has been tricked by Reed Richards, A human. And The LT got pwned by a man made machine.

The LT also couldn't even kill Korvak. Stop being an ass. The Spectre and the LT are equals. They both have high showings and low showings.

celestialdemon
You've never witnessed a more impressive display of power? LMAO. Mxy displayed more on panel in World's Funnest. Erasing the Entire DC and even other multiverses and then setting them back. Thanos erased one universe. The beyonder also was more impressive Than thanos with the heart.

About that, that's the other question you never answered. Since Mxy said he erased everything except for himself and Batmite in World's Funniest, does that mean he erased Michael, Lucifer, Spectre, Elaine, GEB, and the Presence?

Thanos_THOTU
About that, that's the other question you never answered. Since Mxy said he erased everything except for himself and Batmite in World's Funniest, does that mean he erased Michael, Lucifer, Spectre, Elaine, GEB, and the Presence?
That's why the issue isnt taken seriously, one Multiverse btw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
That's why the issue isnt taken seriously, one Multiverse btw.

Actually the infinite earths is one multiverse. he went to the kingdome as well as the dcu animated. More than one multiverse. It's still cannon. Taken seriously or not. Every time mxy shows up, it's full of hijinks. Now stop with your non dc knowlege ass.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>