steel (in the imperex armor) vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is steel that was given the armor by darkseid to stop war worlds blast. Who would win.

masterbruce
thor

batdude123
The only way Thor can win this is through BFR. Barring that though, it's probably a stalemate.

ALEMASTER
DEPENDING ON THE THOR ITS A STALE MATE

Avalonofthewind
Steel easily. Spite thread.

Thor can't bfr Entropy armor, nor are his best blasts going to do anything to it.

Even Natasha's toned down armor can take her anywhere she wants to go with a thought.

batdude123
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Steel easily. Spite thread.

Thor can't bfr Entropy armor.

Even Natasha's toned down armor can take her anywhere she wants to go with a thought.

I know the Entropy Aegis armor is literally invulnerable, but why can't Thor just open a portal and send him to another dimension?

TricksterPriest
I'm guessing the armor has Boomtube tech? I mean, it's from Apokolips..... srug

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by batdude123
I know the Entropy Aegis armor is literally invulnerable, but why can't Thor just open a portal and send him to another dimension?

When Superman was on trial by the quintessence, Steel effortlessly ripped a hole in time/space to their dimension to get him much to their shock.

That armor is ridiculously powerful.

Caps Conscience
Question what is BFR.

TricksterPriest
When Superman was on trial by the quintessence, Steel effortlessly ripped a hole in time/space to their dimension to get him much to their shock.

Somebody should make an 'Apokolips tech' or New Gods respect thread. wink

batdude123

Interesting.

Avalonofthewind
Interesting.
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4208/76312portem6.th.jpg

batdude123

Don't tell me that's in the conclusion part of OWAW... doh

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Thor

Avalonofthewind
Don't tell me that's in the conclusion part of OWAW... doh

I believe it's in a later arc.

Even with that.. With a thought NATASHAS armor transported her to Apokolips from Earths.

The empty shell of the armor itself defied the omega beams/effect as if nothing.

With a wave of it's hand...destroyed Doomsday.

Was the only other character outside of Sundipped Superman able to do anything to Imperiex/Brainiac 13.

Has never had a low showing. Nothing has damaged the armor. As a matter of fact...it should still be somewhere on Apokolips waiting for it's next lucky owner.

Thor's F*cked.

TricksterPriest
so wait. The armor is made from the body of Imperiex? From Imperiex's tech? From Apokolips tech melded with Imperiex's? confused I'm confused.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
so wait. The armor is made from the body of Imperiex? From Imperiex's tech? From Apokolips tech melded with Imperiex's? confused I'm confused.

The armor is made from a burnt out probe and then reinforced with apokolips best tech...and accesses Imperiex's power itself as stated by both Darkseid and Steel.

High end probe + Apokalyptan tech + the power of Imperiex itself = badass armor.

batdude123
I believe it's in a later arc.

Even with that.. With a thought NATASHAS armor transported her to Apokolips from Earths.

The empty shell of the armor itself defied the omega beams/effect as if nothing.

With a wave of it's hand...destroyed Doomsday.

Was the only other character outside of Sundipped Superman able to do anything to Imperiex/Brainiac 13.

Has never had a low showing. Nothing has damaged the armor. As a matter of fact...it should still be somewhere on Apokolips waiting for it's next lucky owner.

Thor's F*cked.

Yeah, when Superman guarded himself with the armor from the OE, that was pretty damn impressive.

UniOmni
Wait a minute........

Didn't Superman do some kind of (minimal) damage to the Aegis?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
Wait a minute........

Didn't Superman do some kind of (minimal) damage to the Aegis?

Nope..Just opened the issue to double check.

Even if he did do minimal damage to it...considering everything else Superman has pulled... I would hardly call it a low point.

batdude123
But a Kismet merged Superman did manage break through Imperiex Prime's armor. dur

ragesRemorse
steel doesnt suck as bad as thor, so i guess thor

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
steel doesnt suck as bad as thor, so i guess thor Racist...

carver9
If supes can harm the armor so can thor. Thor also rip through celestials, so i dont think that this would be any different.

5/5 for both.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by carver9
If supes can harm the armor so can thor. Thor also rip through celestials, so i dont think that this would be any different.

5/5 for both. Problem here...
But a Kismet merged Superman did manage break through Imperiex Prime's armor. dur

Rorschach

Yep. The armour can pierce through time and space.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6697/62444808ee6.th.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Problem here...

Gotcha. Didnt read that part. Thor has being doing the impossible his entire career. Defeating celestial. Also having galactus flee under his own power (god force). Beating the destroyer. I dont think this would be any different. Thor hammer is very, very, very, versatile and i think that he could take the majority. The hammer come up with new tricks on a regular basis.

TricksterPriest
Gotcha. Didnt read that part. Thor has being doing the impossible his entire career. Defeating celestial. Also having galactus flee under his own power (god force). Beating the destroyer. I dont think this would be any different. Thor hammer is very, very, very, versatile and i think that he could take the majority. The hammer come up with new tricks on a regular basis.

blink Have you ever seen Imperiex? Or the kind of power that Apokolips tech has? Not to mention the feats the armor has shown put closer to the Destroyer's level than Thor's. And frankly, Thor cannot beat the Destroyer in a clean fight unless he boots the host out. Not to mention the Exitar feat being massive PIS stick out tongue.

carver9
blink Have you ever seen Imperiex? Or the kind of power that Apokolips tech has? Not to mention the feats the armor has shown put closer to the Destroyer's level than Thor's. And frankly, Thor cannot beat the Destroyer in a clean fight unless he boots the host out. Not to mention the Exitar feat being massive PIS stick out tongue.

I own the imperex saga and have read it about 10 times. I know what he is capable of but do YOU know what thor is capable of. Unless your telling me that steel is >> a celestial, i dont think that the outcome would be any different. Even though steel was extremely powerful, I still dont think that he got the hammer. Its actually a good fight but im still unclear on who would win. The suit never showed a weakness, so theres nothing for thor to exploit.

I dont know yet but im still leaning towards thor.

TricksterPriest
Carver, if the ****ing OE couldn't destroy that armor, nothing Thor can do is going to work. erm

Supreme being
I own the imperex saga and have read it about 10 times. I know what he is capable of but do YOU know what thor is capable of. Unless your telling me that steel is >> a celestial, i dont think that the outcome would be any different. Even though steel was extremely powerful, I still dont think that he got the hammer. Its actually a good fight but im still unclear on who would win. The suit never showed a weakness, so theres nothing for thor to exploit.

You must have missed the part were he stated the celestial thing was PIS, which it was on the highest of levels. Odin and a few other skyfathers could not even get a celestials attention if we go by your theory then Thor>>>>>>>skyfathers.

Steel for the win here.

His Airness
You do know Thor cracked Exitars dome twice?

Not saying he wins this because I couldn't care less.

Supreme being
Originally posted by His Airness
You do know Thor cracked Exitars dome twice?

Not saying he wins this because I couldn't care less.

You do know that a bunch of skyfathers couldnt even get Arishem to notice them right?

Not saying he wins because he doesnt.

His Airness
Originally posted by Supreme being
You do know that a bunch of skyfathers couldnt even get Arishem to notice them right?

Not saying he wins because he doesnt.

Yep.

ok.

Avalonofthewind

Darkseid, Superman, and Doomsday all have feats that are equal or better than Thor and they were humbled by it.

It's not that hard. Thor can't hurt the armor..but the armor can destroy thor. One good entropy blast ftw.

UniOmni
One good entropy blast absorbed for the stalemate.

Avalonofthewind

I think it's time to let that hate of OWAW go.

We both know Thor loses...and he isn't absorbing entropy.

TricksterPriest

I don't think you understand the power you're dealing with. wink The OE could not destroy this armor. And given that it has the power of Imperiex combined with Apokolips, and that even Darkseid couldn't bring this thing down, I'd say we're looking at a skyfather level weapon. cool Which translates to: Thor doesn't have a prayer in hell. stick out tongue

batdude123
I think it's time to let that hate of OWAW go.

He couldn't stand to see J'onn, along with the others, get their asses whooped by a single probe, when Superman was owning them in bunches. doped

batdude123
I don't think you understand the power you're dealing with. wink The OE could not destroy this armor. And given that it has the power of Imperiex combined with Apokolips, and that even Darkseid couldn't bring this thing down, I'd say we're looking at a skyfather level weapon. cool Which translates to: Thor doesn't have a prayer in hell. stick out tongue

1pimpslap

TricksterPriest
1pimpslap

What the f**k? You're got to be kidding me........ I didn't know we had a smilie like that. laughing

UniOmni
He couldn't stand to see J'onn, along with the others, get their asses whooped by a single probe, when Superman was owning them in bunches. doped

My bad for not enjoying the kryptoklik of a circlejerk that was OWAW.

It didn't jive with post crisis history, with Superman being a level above the entire big seven.

He's always been (arguably) the most powerful guy on Earth, barring Fate and other nonconventional heroes. He always gets that nod, before and after OWAW.

The blatant disrespect of other heroes wasn't necessary, period.

And why wouldn't the hammer absorb entropy? It absorbs everything else sent it's way.

Superman took entropy blasts and only said ouch, so why wouldn't a magical hammer that trumps him fare better?

And lol at the thought that Thor pulling out the stops might not do significant damage to the Aegis.

Godblast anyone?

Or the is Thunderer messing up the circlejerk?

If so....

Carry on, but clean up after yourselves.

And OWAW was trash that i bought and paid for, complete with abysmal art.

Avalonofthewind
My bad for not enjoying the kryptoklik of a circlejerk that was OWAW.

It didn't jive with post crisis history, with Superman being a level above the entire big seven.

He's always been (arguably) the most powerful guy on Earth, barring Fate and other nonconventional heroes. He always gets that nod, before and after OWAW.

The blatant disrespect of other heroes wasn't necessary, period.

And why wouldn't the hammer absorb entropy? It absorbs everything else sent it's way.

Superman took entropy blasts and only said ouch, so why wouldn't a magical hammer that trumps him fare better?

And lol at the thought that Thor pulling out the stops might not do significant damage to the Aegis.

Godblast anyone?

Or the is Thunderer messing up the circlejerk?

If so....

Carry on, but clean up after yourselves.

And OWAW was trash that i bought and paid for, complete with abysmal art.

So in other words...your hate of OWAW is blinding you.

Like Thor could do any more damage than Superman, Darkseid, or Doomsday.

The armor hasn't been shown to be damaged. Period.

You defend Sentry saying he has a good amount of high points compared to his negative...but this armor that has NO low showings gets speculation on Thors behalf?

Ridiculous.

And there is a reason Entropy is Entropy... Thor is dead. Period. With a wave of his hand DD was turned to slag...and Thors durability is nowhere near DD.

TricksterPriest
Nothing Thor has will do shit to the Aegis. Neither anti-force, nor hammer throws, or even the god-blast will stop it. And for the record, Entropy works differently in DC. You can't absorb it. My god man, it was able to warp time and space to break into the dimension of the quintessence. What the f**k?

Thor is ****ed in this match, and you sir, are an idiot.

Edit: was talking to Uniomni, not you avalon. Good post btw.

Jebus reborn
or even the god-blast will stop it. I hardly believe the almighty plot blast, wouldn't do anything.

Even though the God Blast is completely irrelevant... but still...

His Airness
Nothing Thor has will do shit to the Aegis. Neither anti-force, nor hammer throws, or even the god-blast will stop it. And for the record, Entropy works differently in DC. You can't absorb it. My god man, it was able to warp time and space to break into the dimension of the quintessence. What the f**k?

Thor is ****ed in this match, and you sir, are an idiot.

Edit: was talking to Uniomni, not you avalon. Good post btw.

Thor loses, but your telling me the blast thats cracked celestial armor twice, and sent Galactus away fleeing for his life won't have any effect?

Also, the anti force blast that blew Mangog's insides out are useless as well?

Why can't you absorb it, it's energy is it not?

Thor's warped time and space, the universe in fact........

I know Thor loses, but the blatant disrespect is unnecessary.

TricksterPriest
Thor loses, but your telling me the blast thats cracked celestial armor twice, and sent Galactus away fleeing for his life won't have any effect?

Also, the anti force blast that blew Mangog's insides out are useless as well?

Why can't you absorb it, it's energy is it not?

Thor's warped time and space, the universe in fact........

I know Thor loses, but the blatant disrespect is unnecessary.

It's not disrespect, it's truth. The Aegis is a ****ing skyfather level killing machine. You know the Destroyer, and how it kicks Thor's ass in a straight fight? Well, meet the Destroyer's great grandpa. This thing is more powerful than the Destroyer. Hell, it's more powerful than Darkseid, Superman and Doomsday, none of whom could scratch it, let alone damage it.

Jebus reborn
It's not disrespect, it's truth. The Aegis is a ****ing skyfather level killing machine. You know the Destroyer, and how it kicks Thor's ass in a straight fight? Well, meet the Destroyer's great grandpa. This thing is more powerful than the Destroyer. Hell, it's more powerful than Darkseid, Superman and Doomsday, none of whom could scratch it, let alone damage it. Hey...
He never denied the outcome, he just said that the God Blast would do something to him.

If it's only skyfather, then sir Exitar, and master Galactus are seriously being overated on this forum...bangin

TricksterPriest
The Exitar feat was PIS, and that was a very hungry Galactus. I'm wondering why he didn't try to absorb the god-blast. hmm

And if the OE and all the other shit couldn't even scratch that armor, I doubt a godblast would work.

Edit: Plus, he, Carver and Uniomni piss me off. stick out tongue

His Airness
It's not disrespect, it's truth. The Aegis is a ****ing skyfather level killing machine. You know the Destroyer, and how it kicks Thor's ass in a straight fight? Well, meet the Destroyer's great grandpa. This thing is more powerful than the Destroyer. Hell, it's more powerful than Darkseid, Superman and Doomsday, none of whom could scratch it, let alone damage it.

So Galactus, Ego, Celestials, and Mangog aren't skyfather lv or above? Also, you make it seem as if Thor's never battled skyfathers. He stalemated Zeus for months and fought the original stranger although he knew he was gonna lose.

What proof do you have that support Entropy Armor > the Destroyer, or are you just talking out your ass?

Superman, and DD aren't skyfathers and DS is written to job.

Deathstroke
How long was the entropy armor around in the comics, and can we get some scans of some stuff?

TricksterPriest
I'm not gonna argue on it anymore, Avalon probably has scans.

Newjak
I'm not gonna argue on it anymore, Avalon probably has scans. I think it is a fair assessment TP.

You claim the Aegis is a Skyfather weapon well Thor has taken on Skyfather weapons and Skyfathers many times. Should Thor win Hell no. Is Thor going to win Hell no

But when it comes to a top-tier few can give the straight up Damage Thor can dish out which is a fact.

More so then Superman or Doomsday.

His Airness
The Exitar feat was PIS, and that was a very hungry Galactus. I'm wondering why he didn't try to absorb the god-blast. hmm

And if the OE and all the other shit couldn't even scratch that armor, I doubt a godblast would work.

Edit: Plus, he, Carver and Uniomni piss me off. stick out tongue

Why was it PIS if nothing ever occurred to contradict the feat?

Though Hungary, Galactus had eaten before his confrontation with Ego. He was far from his lowest lv's of energy.

The OE and god blast work in two completely different ways. The OE erases, while the god blast causes blunt damage.

It's HA not he, and I anger you only because you see yourself as inferior to me. cool

His Airness
I'm not gonna argue on it anymore, Avalon probably has scans.

Bailing out because you can't hang with me in a dabate? cool

batdude123
Bailing out because you can't hang with me in a dabate? cool

What are you guys debating about, anyway? You've already admitted Thor gets sodomized by Irons with the Entropy Aegis armor.

If Thor could make a dent or not in the armor? As for that... meh. I personally doubt he could (considering Imperiex's armor contains within it the energy of a big bang), but it really doesn't matter either way. Thor goes down... hard.

Newjak
What are you guys debating about, anyway? You've already admitted Thor gets sodomized by Irons with the Entropy Aegis armor.

If Thor could make a dent or not in the armor? As for that... meh. I personally doubt he could (considering Imperiex's armor contains within it the energy of a big bang), but it really doesn't matter either way. Thor goes down... hard. I hereby make the claim that Thor takes 1/10 because the one being where he busts out a celestial Dome destroyer move on the Entropy Aegis Armor 313

batdude123
Originally posted by Newjak
I hereby make the claim that Thor takes 1/10 because the one being where he busts out a celestial Dome destroyer move on the Entropy Aegis Armor 313

A hammer strike wouldn't do shit to the armor.

Newjak
A hammer strike wouldn't do shit to the armor. Thats what the Celestial said to himself as well 313

His Airness

If Thor could make a dent or not in the armor? As for that... meh. I personally doubt he could (considering Imperiex's armor contains within it the energy of a big bang), but it really doesn't matter either way. Thor goes down... hard.

Whether or not Thor can damage the armor.

Your right, but the disrespect is unnecessary. Would you not do the same if you felt Batman was being underestimated?

Yeah Thor loses, but meh.....

batdude123
Whether or not Thor can damage the armor.

Ah.

Your right, but the disrespect is unnecessary. Would you not do the same if you felt Batman was being underestimated?

Sure.

Yeah Thor loses, but meh.....

yes

Avalonofthewind
So basically it's turned to another Superman vs Thor debate.

"If Superman makes a smudge..then Thor makes a scratch!"

Thor has his nice feats..nobody is denying that...but so do Superman, DD, and Darkseid..all who failed to damage the armor in any way at all.

UniOmni
So in other words...your hate of OWAW is blinding you.

Like Thor could do any more damage than Superman, Darkseid, or Doomsday.

The armor hasn't been shown to be damaged. Period.

You defend Sentry saying he has a good amount of high points compared to his negative...but this armor that has NO low showings gets speculation on Thors behalf?

Ridiculous.

And there is a reason Entropy is Entropy... Thor is dead. Period. With a wave of his hand DD was turned to slag...and Thors durability is nowhere near DD.

I do think the Godblast, his ultimate attack would do more damage than most anything Superman or DD could put out, not gonna say Darky tho.

And the only reason why this started, was because i thought i remembered Superman doing minimal damage to the Aegis, to which you said you don't see any such thing, but if it did, it's no low feat.

And then you basically implied Thor couldn't replicate even a minimal amount of damage, even if Superman did.

And i don't defend Sentry.

My stance on Sentry is that his implied power from his conception suggests that he's on a level above the conventional top tier(of which Superman is included, even if he is at the pinnacle), and his absence of low feats don't hurt his standing either.

Debunked.

And Entropic Energy is Entropic Energy..........

Unless Superman takes Entropy eyebeams to the face and only goes "arghh", amirite?

It's the ultimate energy null unless Superman takes multiple blasts and doesn't rip his costume.........

bioauras>entropy?

And i maintain that energy blast absorbtion is something Thor does extremely well.

He doesn't need to worry about durability if the magical plot device absorbs it.

And lol at TrickstersPriest getting at me.

I debunked you long ago buddy.

TricksterPriest
I do think the Godblast, his ultimate attack would do more damage than most anything Superman or DD could put out, not gonna say Darky tho.

And the only reason why this started, was because i thought i remembered Superman doing minimal damage to the Aegis, to which you said you don't see any such thing, but if it did, it's no low feat.

And then you basically implied Thor couldn't replicate even a minimal amount of damage, even if Superman did.

And i don't defend Sentry.

My stance on Sentry is that his implied power from his conception suggests that he's on a level above the conventional top tier(of which Superman is included, even if he is at the pinnacle), and his absence of low feats don't hurt his standing either.

Debunked.

And Entropic Energy is Entropic Energy..........

Unless Superman takes Entropy eyebeams to the face and only goes "arghh", amirite?

It's the ultimate energy null unless Superman takes multiple blasts and doesn't rip his costume.........

bioauras>entropy?

And i maintain that energy blast absorbtion is something Thor does extremely well.

He doesn't need to worry about durability if the magical plot device absorbs it.

And lol at TrickstersPriest getting at me.

I debunked you long ago buddy.

I have actual credibility most of the time. You on the other hand, are proving you are an idiot. Superman gets the nod from DC's writers alot, but even he could barely damage the armor. 2nd, the hammer CAN'T absorb Entropy, and Thor would get ass-raped if he tried to fight that thing. Godblast might do damage, (which I doubt), but it won't do anything major and it definitely won't stop the armor.

and Superman>>>Sentry. 313

batdude123
I have actual credibility most of the time.

I stopped reading after this sentence.

His Airness
I have actual credibility most of the time.313

You do? Coulda fooled me. ermm

Jebus reborn
I stopped reading after this sentence. Me too...
I thought of writing something...
But, this will do.
You do? Coulda fooled me. ermm

UniOmni
I have actual credibility most of the time. You on the other hand, are proving you are an idiot. Superman gets the nod from DC's writers alot, but even he could barely damage the armor. 2nd, the hammer CAN'T absorb Entropy, and Thor would get ass-raped if he tried to fight that thing. Godblast might do damage, (which I doubt), but it won't do anything major and it definitely won't stop the armor.

and Superman>>>Sentry. 313

If Superman can take entropy eyeblasts to the face and only say ouch, why wouldn't the hammer be able to absorb the energy?

And are people forgetting that the Aegis is really just a destroyed probe that was turned into armor?

It's not Imperiex himself.

And i haven't seen anything from the godblast that implies it would fizzle against the Aegis.

It's quite the high end attack, nah mean?

Mind you, i still think Thor would lose against the Aegis, but the blatant underrating of a beast like Thor is annoying.

It's not Thunderstrike we're talking here.

Superman =/= Sentry, since Sentry has no low feats.

I'd rather not open that can of worms right now.

And lol at you saying Superman barely did any damage to the armor at all, but then say later that you doubt the godblast would register.

Shenanigans.

Newjak
So basically it's turned to another Superman vs Thor debate.

"If Superman makes a smudge..then Thor makes a scratch!"

Thor has his nice feats..nobody is denying that...but so do Superman, DD, and Darkseid..all who failed to damage the armor in any way at all. No this hasn't.

The only thing said is that when it comes too straight up damage few if any in the top-tier can match him which includes Superman or Doomsday which people are bringing up.

The point is just because those two failed doesn't mean Thor would because he has a higher damage output then them.

As for DS well his ability to do damage is kind off some times. Sometimes it looks like he can destroy anything while other times he gets punked. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
No this hasn't.

The only thing said is that when it comes too straight up damage few if any in the top-tier can match him which includes Superman or Doomsday which people are bringing up.

The point is just because those two failed doesn't mean Thor would because he has a higher damage output then them.

As for DS well his ability to do damage is kind off some times. Sometimes it looks like he can destroy anything while other times he gets punked. stick out tongue

Thor has higher dmg output than who? He may be more versatile. But THor's Dmg Output is not nearly as high as Doomsday's, who was able to stalemate a guardian. It's not as high as Orion's. Who is able to fight DS hand to hand for week's on end and blast away galaxies. And it sure ain't as high as Superman's. Superman's splits planets with his fist. Thor would have to call upon every ounce of Godly power to do that. And he's slow on the uptake. Where as Superman just hits something in anger and flies away not tired at all. Try again.

Newjak
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor has higher dmg output than who? He may be more versatile. But THor's Dmg Output is not nearly as high as Doomsday's, who was able to stalemate a guardian. It's not as high as Orion's. Who is able to fight DS hand to hand for week's on end and blast away galaxies. And it sure ain't as high as Superman's. Superman's splits planets with his fist. Thor would have to call upon every ounce of Godly power to do that. And he's slow on the uptake. Where as Superman just hits something in anger and flies away not tired at all. Try again. Thor uis greater than those guys.

Thor hurts Skyfathers

He crack's Celestial Body Armor

His blows can destroy planets

The Godblast drove off Galactus

He has hust and beaten the Midgard Serpent

Even without his hammer he was still able to put down Durok

The guy's ability to dish out punishment is far greater than Superman or Doomsday.

Juntai
I disagree. Superman has feats easily in that range with his fists.

Newjak
Originally posted by Juntai
I disagree. Superman has feats easily in that range with his fists. Except I doubt Superman is driving off Galactus wink

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor has higher dmg output than who? He may be more versatile. But THor's Dmg Output is not nearly as high as Doomsday's, who was able to stalemate a guardian. It's not as high as Orion's. Who is able to fight DS hand to hand for week's on end and blast away galaxies. And it sure ain't as high as Superman's. Superman's splits planets with his fist. Thor would have to call upon every ounce of Godly power to do that. And he's slow on the uptake. Where as Superman just hits something in anger and flies away not tired at all. Try again.

When did Orion blast away galaxies?

And when has Superman split a planet with his fist? Not surprised he could do it, but just wondering when he's done so.

And BRB split a planet in Stormbreaker, and it didn't take everything he had.

BRB = Thor.

And i'd wager that the godblast trumps anything Superman or DD have by a decent margin.

UniOmni
I disagree. Superman has feats easily in that range with his fists.

You think Superman could drive off Galactus or damage a celestial with his fists?

Everything else is fairgame imo,(except the skyfather stuff) but you think he can affect cosmic gods with his fists?

Juntai
Except I doubt Superman is driving off Galactus wink No, he just punched Imperiex into pieces instead. I believe invisible woman chased off Galactus once too, are you going to make a case for her having higher damage output than Superman? Part of the problem with Galactus is that he has these high end showings blowing up a solar system or something, and then a team of guys that couldn't even get decent numbers against Wonder Woman chase him off. Hardly seems credible.

Juntai

And BRB split a planet in Stormbreaker, and it didn't take everything he had.

BRB = Thor.

And i'd wager that the godblast trumps anything Superman or DD have by a decent margin. I believe Bill is higher than Thor, particularly when it comes to physical. Even before he got his hammer he was a bone-crusher.

Newjak
No, he just punched Imperiex into pieces instead. I believe invisible woman chased off Galactus once too, are you going to make a case for her having higher damage output than Superman? Part of the problem with Galactus is that he has these high end showings blowing up a solar system or something, and then a team of guys that couldn't even get decent numbers against Wonder Woman chase him off. Thats because they have Reed and Reed with prep probably kills the JLA stick out tongue

Juntai
Thats because they have Reed and Reed with prep probably kills the JLA stick out tongue Why not? MC2 Reed chased off The Living Tribunal.

Newjak
Why not? MC2 Reed chased off The Living Tribunal. Exactly and Reed just happens to have devices in his lab that destroy small moons laying around stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind

I'm going to start off with a simple question. What has the godblast really done that can be measured? Driving away a weaknened Galactus is impressive...but that same attack didn't even move Juggernaut back.

Is Juggs > Galactus?

And I stand by it.

Well..you made a mistake there. IF Superman had done some kind of damage, then I would assume Thors most powerful attacks would be able to do something....but since they didn't...

Really?

Sounds like a defense to me. Especially when Superman has done oh so much more.and well, so has Thor.

Debunked.

Actually, you helped prove that you do.

Glad we agree.

Take it up with the writer. Let me know when Thor controls Entropy.

That's Superman...Not Thor.

Not at all...unless you believe Superman and Thor will outlive entropy itself.

Never disagreed. However. Entropy will kill him...and trying to absorb entropy will likely kill him faster. Logically of course.

Speculation. If this is the case. No more T-vo cracks since it's just as much a plot device.

Avalonofthewind
No this hasn't.

Thor at the very least is in the same class...which failed to do any damage to the Aegis.

And someone who's in a higher tier failed as well. Which completely debunks Thor doing anything.

A wave of his hand...and Thor is sludge.

Tork
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Question what is BFR.

Battle Field Removal

UniOmni
I'm going to start off with a simple question. What has the godblast really done that can be measured? Driving away a weaknened Galactus is impressive...but that same attack didn't even move Juggernaut back.

Is Juggs > Galactus?

And I stand by it.

Well..you made a mistake there. IF Superman had done some kind of damage, then I would assume Thors most powerful attacks would be able to do something....but since they didn't...

Really?

Sounds like a defense to me. Especially when Superman has done oh so much more.and well, so has Thor.

Debunked.

Actually, you helped prove that you do.

Glad we agree.

Take it up with the writer. Let me know when Thor controls Entropy.

That's Superman...Not Thor.

Not at all...unless you believe Superman and Thor will outlive entropy itself.

Never disagreed. However. Entropy will kill him...and trying to absorb entropy will likely kill him faster. Logically of course.

Speculation. If this is the case. No more T-vo cracks since it's just as much a plot device.

The only things i still take pardon to are the Sentry defense thing and the Thor being unable to absorb entropy thing.

I have never said that Sentry beats Superman in a fight.

All i've ever said about Sentry, is that his implied power and absence of any low showings would put him at a level above the conventional top tier if i cared enough about him to bother ranking him.

Sentry is intended to be a hero without peer, while Superman is the first among his peers.

I don't defend Sentry, since i think he serves no purpose whatsoever.

I don't however, toss aside the way Marvel treats him simply because i don't like him.

And if Kyle in the crossover can shield multiple characters from the ultimate explosion of entropic energy, why wouldn't Thor do something he's done before on a much smaller scale when he hasn't been unable to absorb anything yet?

And Juggs thing is being totally invulnerable. That's his schtick, as inconsistent as it may be.

Low showing for Godblast, or two plotdevices collide.

On the other hand, Exitar had the braincase broken, and Galactus was chased away.

And he vaped a baddie who had his number with it previously in Ragnarok.

I do think it'd do more than what SM orDD could put out.

His Airness
I believe Bill is higher than Thor, particularly when it comes to physical. Even before he got his hammer he was a bone-crusher.

Nope, physically they've been shown to be equals. The only time one was ever shown superior to the other was in Blood and Thunder, in which Thor was physically bustin everyones ass.

TricksterPriest

And if Kyle in the crossover can shield multiple characters from the ultimate explosion of entropic energy, why wouldn't Thor do something he's done before on a much smaller scale when he hasn't been unable to absorb anything yet?

And Juggs thing is being totally invulnerable. That's his schtick, as inconsistent as it may be.

Low showing for Godblast, or two plotdevices collide.

On the other hand, Exitar had the braincase broken, and Galactus was chased away.

And he vaped a baddie who had his number with it previously in Ragnarok.

I do think it'd do more than what SM orDD could put out.

1. Maybe cause GLs are way more powerful than Thor and Thor has nowhere near the energy manipulation feats they have?

2. Dude, stop bringing up the Exitar example. It's PIS and in-admissable.

3. The Galactus example is suspect and probably jobbing on Galactus's part.

His Airness

Is Juggs > Galactus?

Cracked Exitars dome twice. This was after the combined assault of a few skyfathers failed to even scratch him.

Not just ran off, but nearly killed Galactus.

Easily Dropped Durok whom was owning Thor and Surfer.

Blew Mangog's head off.

etc

His Airness
1. Maybe cause GLs are way more powerful than Thor and Thor has nowhere near the energy manipulation feats they have?

2. Dude, stop bringing up the Exitar example. It's PIS and in-admissable.

3. The Galactus example is suspect and probably jobbing on Galactus's part.

1. Baseless claim unless you can prove it. Which you can't.

Better energy manipulaters? Probably, however Thor can absorb, redirect, increase the effectivness of, and pretty much do whatever he pleases with energy.

2. I've asked you this before. I'll ask again and see if you gracefully dodge it like you've previously done.

How can the feat be PIS if nothing had never occurred to contradict the feat?

3. So what? Jobbing or not, Thor did to Galactus what up to that point had never been done before.

TricksterPriest
1. Baseless claim.

2. I've asked you this before. I'll ask again and see if you gracefully dodge it like you've previously done.

How can the feat be PIS if nothing had never occurred to contradict the feat?

3. So what? Jobbing or not, Thor did to Galactus what up to that point had never been done before.

1. Proven fact. stick out tongue

2. Not even worth debating. It's complete PIS.

3. A very hungry Galactus, and I'm still wondering why he didn't absorb it or do something other than get hit.

His Airness
1. Proven fact. stick out tongue

2. Not even worth debating. It's complete PIS.

3. A very hungry Galactus, and I'm still wondering why he didn't absorb it or do something other than get hit.

1. It is, when was this determined?

Better energy manipulators? Probably, however Thor can absorb, redirect, increase the effectiveness of, and pretty much do whatever he pleases with energy.

2. Not worth debating or your skills obstruct you from debate it?

3. Hungry, yes but he had eaten before his confrontation with Ego.

Darksaint
How about you guys get back on Topic?

Thor dies a horrible death.

Aegis Armor is closer to the Destroyer Armor(probably even) than to Thor.

I thought this was well known. Spite thread and a useless one at that. All this Supermna/Thor crap needs to end.

carver9
Avalonofthewind, youre a i****. What Thor couldnt do to juggernaut doesnt mean that he cant do it to superman, Steel, or who ever due to the fact that juggernaut whole character is his durability and he has a forcefield up to measure it. Everyone that you have named juggernaut durability is >> theres.

Juggernaut has survived things and didnt feel it than most of the people you have named. Example; getting burned down to the bone and is still walking like nothing has happened. Bad example to use juggernaut when he is arguably one of the most durable characters is comics.

And thor out put of energy is >>>>>> supermans by a long shot. Superman main output of energy is his freeze breath and his heat vision. I dont even want to name everything that thor can do and the energy that he can dish out. Thor is so much more versatile than superman that its sickening.

Thor would be a better match and could possibly pull out some wins. Just because superman couldnt do it dont mean that thor cant.

I dont know why in the hell im up here arguing with you when your one of the most superman fans that i have met in my life. You dont think that the guy could lose to anyone. By the way you got it all mixed up with superman splitting a moon. He didnt split it with his fist, he flew through it. Anyone with a high class of durability and flight speed could do that. Its not impressive.

Beta ray bill stood on top of a planet and destroyed it. Two completely diffrent things. Superman has never broke a planet or even crushed anything close to the size of a city. I have seen him destroy a asteroid but we dont know how big the asteroid was. Im not saying that he cant do it but it has never been done (I collect a lot of his comics and havent seen it yet.).

I would like to get back to the juggernaut not being harmed by thors hammer. You do know what cytorrak is based off of. Well let me tell you, he is based off of true strength and invulnerability. He has other powers at his disposal but his main is his invulnerability and strength. He was stated as a being that could never be harmed and his strength was unlimited. He gave that to the juggernaut, the strength and the durability but the other powers juggernaut just dont know how to call upon them. So what galactus failed to do but juggernaut did dont mean jack sh** because again juggernaut could be the most durable person in comics. I have yet to see the character bleed.

But i havent came up with who would win this battle yet. Kinda leaning to thor since he is so da** VERSATILE.

TricksterPriest
dur

UniOmni
Avalonofthewind, youre a i****. What Thor couldnt do to juggernaut doesnt mean that he cant do it to superman, Steel, or who ever due to the fact that juggernaut whole character is his durability and he has a forcefield up to measure it. Everyone that you have named juggernaut durability is >> theres.

Juggernaut has survived things and didnt feel it than most of the people you have named. Example; getting burned down to the bone and is still walking like nothing has happened. Bad example to use juggernaut when he is arguably one of the most durable characters is comics.

And thor out put of energy is >>>>>> supermans by a long shot. Superman main output of energy is his freeze breath and his heat vision. I dont even want to name everything that thor can do and the energy that he can dish out. Thor is so much more versatile than superman that its sickening.

Thor would be a better match and could possibly pull out some wins. Just because superman couldnt do it dont mean that thor cant.

I dont know why in the hell im up here arguing with you when your one of the most superman fans that i have met in my life. You dont think that the guy could lose to anyone. By the way you got it all mixed up with superman splitting a moon. He didnt split it with his fist, he flew through it. Anyone with a high class of durability and flight speed could do that. Its not impressive.

Beta ray bill stood on top of a planet and destroyed it. Two completely diffrent things. Superman has never broke a planet or even crushed anything close to the size of a city. I have seen him destroy a asteroid but we dont know how big the asteroid was. Im not saying that he cant do it but it has never been done (I collect a lot of his comics and havent seen it yet.).

I would like to get back to the juggernaut not being harmed by thors hammer. You do know what cytorrak is based off of. Well let me tell you, he is based off of true strength and invulnerability. He has other powers at his disposal but his main is his invulnerability and strength. He was stated as a being that could never be harmed and his strength was unlimited. He gave that to the juggernaut, the strength and the durability but the other powers juggernaut just dont know how to call upon them. So what galactus failed to do but juggernaut did dont mean jack sh** because again juggernaut could be the most durable person in comics. I have yet to see the character bleed.

But i havent came up with who would win this battle yet. Kinda leaning to thor since he is so da** VERSATILE.

Lol at this.

It'd probably help your stance if you bothered with punctuation in your responses, and didn't resort to name calling.

No heat.

Trickster Priest...............lol again.

You basically just pick and choose what showings count for you, and which ones don't, even tho Thor is more formidable than Kyle(GL) consistently?

Thor has never had a problem absorbing any energy he tried to with the hammer, but he couldn't absorb entropic eyebeams that Superman was shrugging off without anything but a pause?

And you wonder why your credibility is nonexistent.

I don't even like Thor as a character, but i'm not gonna discredit what he brings to the table.

carver9
Lol at this.

It'd probably help your stance if you bothered with punctuation in your responses, and didn't resort to name calling.

No heat.

Trickster Priest...............lol again.

You basically just pick and choose what showings count for you, and which ones don't, even tho Thor is more formidable than Kyle(GL) consistently?

Thor has never had a problem absorbing any energy he tried to with the hammer, but he couldn't absorb entropic eyebeams that Superman was shrugging off without anything but a pause?

And you wonder why your credibility is nonexistent.

I don't even like Thor as a character, but i'm not gonna discredit what he brings to the table.

Gotcha, but me and avalon is always fussing and i just got use to calling him names.

I wasnt trying to pick out the things that suit me best, I was trying to make a point about using juggernaut durability against anyone else when his durability might cant be matched.

UniOmni
The part in my post about picking and choosing showings was addressed to TricksterPriest.

You only got the initial sentence.

carver9
dur mad

draxx_tOfU

and jobbing or not, Silver Surfer channeled the energies of the crunch to defeat both Aegis and Tenebrous, the latter whom Galactus could stalemate at best...

starlock
Steel for the win

One thing i will say reading this whole thread, It is not a definet that thor cannot absorb/redirect the enthropy blast-anybody who say he cant as a fact is just wrong period. thor supprters dont need to prove he can,it does not work that way.

IMO a godblast would damage the armor,i am not saying it would be major damage, in the long run Steel will win this..but if its just because he uses enthropy energy i will give thor a better chance at evening the odds-what other feats does the armor have as an attack? i read the story arch and not much is coming to my memory at this moment

whats with the logic that if darkseid's OB cant effect the armor that nothing else will? what kind of debating is that? i see posters who dont except this logic in other threads but here its ok?

The enthropy scenario is not a definet win,i am surprised by the posters who i thought would not go that route,but i guess i can be surprised

Juntai
Nope, physically they've been shown to be equals. The only time one was ever shown superior to the other was in Blood and Thunder, in which Thor was physically bustin everyones ass. Looking in the Bill respect thread, it seems Bill is actually pretty superior. In their first confrontation easily bashing Thor up.

In another, he had the upper hand, and Thor was begging Valkerie for help. Then Thor stood up and took a shot as Surfer, and Bill jumped in front of it.

Even in the case of Warrior Madness Thor, and Bills heart wasn't even even the fight, just trying to talk some sense into Thor... when they were engaged in physical confrontation Bill was busting him up, then Thor started using Mjolnir blasts, ftw.

Looking across the four or five confrontations there, when they engage melee, Bill is his superior.

Even in the Thor thread there is an example of Thor saying he was barely able to beat an enemy, and him being weak at the time had little shot of winning, but he had to try anyway. Then Bill flies in and smashes the guy like an ant.

Symmetric Chaos
Looking in the Bill respect thread, it seems Bill is actually pretty superior. In their first confrontation easily bashing Thor up.

I'm pretty sure Odin was intentionally screwing stuff up for Thor when Bill first appeared.

Priest
Thor for the win.

Avalonofthewind

Why do you bother to post? Who's going to read this wall of text?

Stop playing around and let the debaters debate. smile

His Airness
Looking in the Bill respect thread, it seems Bill is actually pretty superior. In their first confrontation easily bashing Thor up.

In another, he had the upper hand, and Thor was begging Valkerie for help. Then Thor stood up and took a shot as Surfer, and Bill jumped in front of it.

Even in the case of Warrior Madness Thor, and Bills heart wasn't even even the fight, just trying to talk some sense into Thor... when they were engaged in physical confrontation Bill was busting him up, then Thor started using Mjolnir blasts, ftw.

Looking across the four or five confrontations there, when they engage melee, Bill is his superior.

Even in the Thor thread there is an example of Thor saying he was barely able to beat an enemy, and him being weak at the time had little shot of winning, but he had to try anyway. Then Bill flies in and smashes the guy like an ant.

Nope, first confrontation Bill came out victorious due to outside stipulations. Thor dropped Mjolnir, was unable to obtain it in 60 seconds, and was ko'd as Blake.

Second confrontation was a dead tie. Bill woke up from being ko'd before Thor because of the environment Odin placed them in.

Warrior Madness, Bill and Thor fought numerous times. Surfer almost dies, Bill almost dies, Warlock almost dies.

etc.

batdude123

That statement is iffy at best. Thor has a lot of heinously low showings that I dare not bring up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.