ROTS cut scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamhal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnmBBB8-Q28&mode=related&search=

Ok, thank GOD this had never showed up in the film, really. If this scene had ever entered in the movie i would just get off the room i ask my money back...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by kamhal

Ok, thank GOD this had never showed up in the film, really. If this scene had ever entered in the movie i would just get off the room i ask my money back...

Is this a real scene or a facsimile?

exanda kane
Are there any cut scenes that are general good ?(i.e. better than the PT on average)

Darth Hord
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Is this a real scene or a facsimile?

It is a deleted scene.

Count Makashi
This never happened, the scene where Obi-Wan and Anakin confront General Grievous on the bridge is its replacement.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by kamhal

Isn't this also on the Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith DVD. I will check mine and find out.

General G
It is.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
There really wasn't nothing wrong with that scene.

Alliance
Originally posted by exanda kane
Are there any cut scenes that are general good ?(i.e. better than the PT on average)

In AOTC: The scene @ Padme's parents house should have never been cut.

In ROTS: The scenes where the rebellion is formed should have never been cut.

This brings up this point. Why can't we watch SW with the deleted scenes back in?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Alliance
In ROTS: The scenes where the rebellion is formed should have never been cut.
Quoted for truth.

And eh, I didn't find the scene with Grievous killing a Jedi to be all that bad. >.> At least not bad enough for me to want to leave the room and ask my money back...

Alliance
It would have actually been nice to have a female Jedi acknowledged and Grievous' "famed" Jedi kill count shown on film.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
There really wasn't nothing wrong with that scene.

Problem is that it is too long. They had to shorten the movie so they changed the scene to the bridge scene.

Council#13
Well, also it wouldn't work too well with what happened in the Clone Wars cartoons. Remember that Grievous left Shaak Ti tied up and she was later found by Mace Windu.

Alliance
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Problem is that it is too long. They had to shorten the movie so they changed the scene to the bridge scene.

Maybe if Lucas would atcually give the time to properly address the incredibly complex plots he's presenting...the movies would be better...instead of defining an arbitrary "this is too long" point.

General G
Originally posted by Council#13
Well, also it wouldn't work too well with what happened in the Clone Wars cartoons. Remember that Grievous left Shaak Ti tied up and she was later found by Mace Windu.

That is EU though, it doesn't always fit with the movies. Movies=law.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by General G

Pretty much except for deleted scenes like this which are not cannon. Especially since Shaak Ti is going to be in Star Wars: The Forced Unleashed videogame

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Darth Hord

Yes but GL still could found some way to put the scene in. I liked that scene after I watched it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by General G

But yet they allow grievious to have his coughing and spattering from what happens in the clone wars thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.