Ultron Vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Priest
This is Classic Ultron, the one with the Adamantium body, projections, flight ect...U know the deal..
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MarvelSuperheroesSecretWars01Large-.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MarvelSuperheroesSecretWars01Lar-1.jpg
Who wins?

Evil_Ash
Ultron.

llagrok
Classic ultron eh? What are his feats?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Classic ultron eh? What are his feats?

Well he's made of Adamantium for starters . . .

llagrok
Hulk dented him =D

But yeah, unless Apocalypse is able to use his scientific über mind here, he's losing 10/10

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
This is Classic Ultron, the one with the Adamantium body, projections, flight ect...U know the deal..
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MarvelSuperheroesSecretWars01Large-.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/MarvelSuperheroesSecretWars01Lar-1.jpg
Who wins? Wasn't that version of Ultron amped by Dr. Doom in some way?

It doesn't really matter though,

Ultron ftw.

Xplosive
Ultron

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
Wasn't that version of Ultron amped by Dr. Doom in some way?

It doesn't really matter though,

Ultron ftw.
I diden't want to use that version, the version u are lookin at is the one before Doom was able to make modifications on Ultron.
Pretty much the version that was last seen before the and in the begining of the SWI arc is being used in this match.

I agree Ultron would win.

Galan007
I diden't want to use that version, the version u are lookin at is the one before Doom was able to make modifications on Ultron.
Pretty much the version that was last seen before the and in the begining of the SWI arc is being used in this match.Cool, thanks for the clarification. smile

I agree Ultron would win. thumb up

guy222
Who wins?

ultron w/ease

llagrok
If Ulton's that strong, you'd think he would deserve a bump up to mid herald.

guy222
If Ulton's that strong, you'd think he would deserve a bump up to mid herald.

He looked good vs Avengers. Current Ultron met Sentry

Round 2 is next

TricksterPriest
Ultron is severely outclassed. Classic Ultron can't do shit to Apocalypse. Apoc can TK crush it, matter manipulate it, take control of Ultron's tech, infect Ultron with a TO virus (Ultron's worst nightmare: organic flesh evil face ), etc. Ultron's screwed.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ultron is severely outclassed. Classic Ultron can't do shit to Apocalypse. Apoc can TK crush it, matter manipulate it, take control of Ultron's tech, infect Ultron with a TO virus (Ultron's worst nightmare: organic flesh evil face ), etc. Ultron's screwed.

haermm

The Fake Macoy
Ultron's got him beat on sheer power. I say he's winning this one.

Galan007
Ultron is severely outclassed. Classic Ultron can't do shit to Apocalypse. dur

Priest
What the f**k?...Apoc's so called TK can crush adimantium? How would a virus effect a android?

batdude123
What the f**k?...Apoc's so called TK can crush adimantium? How would a virus effect a android?

Magneto would whoop Ultron's ass though. doped

He can't stand to see Magneto beat someone Apocalypse has no chance against.

Priest
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto would whoop Ultron's ass though. doped
Yeah i figured Maggs would crush ultron imo.

He can't stand to see Magneto beat someone Apocalypse has no chance against.
lol..rub it in his face smile

llagrok
No chance?

Apocalypse can absorb energy and physical attacks hardly have any affect on him.

batdude123
No chance?

Apocalypse can absorb energy and physical attacks hardly have any affect on him.

Keep telling yourself that.

Ultron kicks his ass.

llagrok
Hulk couldn't beat Apocalypse physically. I haven't seen anyone kill Apocalypse with an energy attack since the 80s.

batdude123
Hulk couldn't beat Apocalypse physically. I haven't seen anyone kill Apocalypse with an energy attack since the 80s.

You're point? Ultron still kicks his ass.

llagrok
You're point? Ultron still kicks his ass.

How?

strengthkills
Hulk couldn't beat Apocalypse physically. I haven't seen anyone kill Apocalypse with an energy attack since the 80s. lamo

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What can Apoc really do to Ultron?

Priest
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Apoc can TK crush it, matter manipulate it.

Galan007
durfist

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS

Absorb his power core? srug

Ridley_Prime
How?
'tis what I'd like to know as well. >.>

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Yeah, like how he sucked Cyclops dry of energy in The Twelve saga (before they temporarily merged).

llagrok
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

No no, batdude and priest are here. That means Apocalypse gets a minus to all his powers. He's on low meta here you see.

Ridley_Prime
No no, batdude and priest are here. That means Apocalypse gets a minus to all his powers. He's on low meta here you see.
Oh. I guess that makes sense then >.>... confused

batdude123

1pimpslap

Priest
1pimpslap
sick

guy222
bumprav

marcssands14
bump

curryman
Apoc.

pym-ftw
Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.