Please DC, make this a series!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
How cool would it be if this was an ongoing animation series?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zLmxswdLqQA&mode=related&search=

Maybe get the guys who made JLU to do something like this. Improve the animation a little bit, have lots of guest characters like Batman, Robin, Titans etc. Include several Nightwing villains like Blockbuster, Double Dare, Deathstroke, Lady Vic et. Make it cater for a slightly older audience than JLU and this would make such a cool series IMO.

What do you guys think?

Rewmac
Just not with this music. By the way it would be good...Sounds alright. I've read a couple Nightwing stories, but they could have done a better Teen Titans and then we wouldn't need Nightwing series. I think more mature Teen Titans would be the best.

willRules
Really would that be the current generation or the older one? cos I think the older one would be easier to adapt into a more mature series.

Personally I think the outsiders would make a great animated series as well yes

DARKLORDCAEDUS
That looked ok.

grey fox
The music kinda fits (not the animation but it's general themes)

willRules
I liked it. I thought the animation needs lots of sprucing up but I liked the idea of that being the opening credits to a Nightwing animated series. I realised he only really appeared in the later version of Batman TAS and had a very brief cameo in JLU. A Nightwing cartoon that is fast paced, action packed and caters for a young adult audience would be pretty cool IMO.

llagrok
okay, we'll make it a series.

willRules
uh....... thank you? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.