Despero/The Runner/Dr. Doom vs. Thanos/Zoom/BlackAdam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fight Takes place in an indestructible Grand Canyon. 5 minutes Prep.For Thanos 5 days prep for Doom. No BFR

Priest
u mite as well give Thanos 5 seconds of prep.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
u mite as well give Thanos 5 seconds of prep.

He's far Superior in Prep to Doc Doom. He also has greater resources at his disposal. He also already has a trillion preps in his head so it's not like he even needs it.

Bouboumaster
I give it to team 2. Because of the tech of Thanos. If it wasn't of this, Team one in a cubberstomp. In fact Runner could solo team 2.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
In fact Runner could solo team 2. lol.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I give it to team 2. Because of the tech of Thanos. If it wasn't of this, Team one in a cubberstomp. In fact Runner could solo team 2. You think the Runner is going to be to dish it to Zoom? Is he going to be able to hit him?

Bouboumaster
In my opinion, the Runner is the fastest out there.

If I'm in error, team 2 win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
In my opinion, the Runner is the fastest out there.

If I'm in error, team 2 win.

Nah. Wally was able to beat instant travel. And Bart is faster than Wally. Zoom was faster than wally. The black racer can catch anyone. The Runner is the fastest with the Space gem. Don't really know how fast he is without it. But he doesn't just have speed. The Runner seems to be as strong as Superman and more powerful than Thanos used to be. Probably the same lvl as current Thanos.

Galan007
In my opinion, the Runner is the fastest out there. Runner is very fast,

But he wouldn't beat team 2 by himself. ermm

llagrok
Despero owns them all perhaps?

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
Despero owns them all perhaps? Unless there's heat-vision involved. shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Unless there's heat-vision involved. shifty
Superman's Heat vision is cosmic. It blockes the Omega beams and pwns Despero in One hit where SUperman's fist couldn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.