The Ever lovin Blue eyed Thing vs Black Tarantula,Bullseye & Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright now the team gets to start the fight from 1/4 mile away ans Bullseye has 52 cards and 5 darts each with 5 pounds worth of explosions on each tip. After they close the cap the battle really starts.

Feats- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/361149_1-respect-the-thing-ultimate-616

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright now the team gets to start the fight from 1/4 mile away ans Bullseye has 52 cards and 5 darts each with 5 pounds worth of explosions on each tip. After they close the cap the battle really starts.

Feats- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/361149_1-respect-the-thing-ultimate-616

Hulk has a winning record vs Benji smile

I like Grimm ftw

Golem, is he Class 100+

golem370
If not close to it.

muss
as much as i like grimm, liz and bt keep thing distracted long enough for bullseye to hit him in the eyes with the explosive darts.

golem370
Thing has took blows from Gladiator Hulk Sasquatch and other power characters I doubt Bullseye could do much damage.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk has a winning record vs Benji smile

I like Grimm ftw

Golem, is he Class 100+ Umm... what?

guy222
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Umm... what?

Hulk has owned Grimm

Benji wins

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
Thing has took blows from Gladiator Hulk Sasquatch and other power characters I doubt Bullseye could do much damage.

Ben doesn't have stone eyes does he?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk has owned Grimm

Benji wins Which is relevant... why?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Which is relevant... why?

It's a fact and you can't argue with that.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's a fact and you can't argue with that. Gladiator owned Ben.

Ben wins.

I guess when you actually use this logic... it makes perfect sense considering Gladiator is in this thread, and BT, Bullseye, and Lizard, even share any relevancy at all with said Gladiator.

Plus the mere fact that Ben still wins, makes that earlier statement hold any ground, what so ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.