yeah another kinda new chick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potterz honey
hi im new and im in love with harry potter not dan radcliffe but the show.im really in love with tom felton who btw isnt gay hes just incredibly sexy. my fav colours are pinkand black(im aware this isnt blac)its navy blue i used to hate gays(im srry) but im gettin over that(thankfully) i want some cool ppl to chat with(2morro:12th of june) COLOR] smile im 5feet 4/5inches i have short black/dark brown hair i wear glasses and im cool(relly)

guy222
Originally posted by potterz honey
hi im new and im in love with harry potter not dan radcliffe but the show.im really in love with tom felton who btw isnt gay hes just incredibly sexy. my fav colours are pinkand black(im aware this isnt blac)its navy blue i used to hate gays(im srry) but im gettin over that(thankfully) i want some cool ppl to chat with(2morro:12th of june) COLOR] smile im 5feet 4/5inches i have short black/dark brown hair i wear glasses and im cool(relly)

Enjoy

vivando-loca
HoLa! wink

see you around!

Scythe
Welcome to KMC, have a look around and should you need any help, just PM me. Take care.

Selina*Starfire
Welcome, fellow Harry lover. happy

lilylidou
Welcome to KMC,it's glad to meet you

potterz honey
hi everyone im finally back. can u addd ppl as frenz on killermovies?

vivando-loca
i believe so.

Jaeh_JediPirate
yep, buddy list.

potterz honey
tnx im gonna add sum ppl now.wen i figure out how to do it.

vivando-loca
go to your buddy list and say "add" and pick someone, i think is how you do it...

Lightningrod
welcome to kmc enjoy your stay

Sparkling Heart
Welcome to KMC!!
See you around in Hogwarts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.