team thanos vs team darkseid with 1 week prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
thanos,silver sufer,mangog, drax(new revamped smart version)
vs
darkseid,orion,kalibak,superman
meeting on a giant planet where the can go all out on each other

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
vs

...........This thread= http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/fail.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
...........This thread= http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/fail.gif if we respond nicely and put the insults aside this doesnt have to turn into another thanos vs darkseid thread. there are other variables that change the outcome of this fight.

guy222
vs

Thanos' team wins

Symmetric Chaos
erm Team2 easily.

I'm not even sure why you would bother to put current Drax in this fight . . .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
erm Team2 easily.

I'm not even sure why you would bother to put current Drax in this fight . . . explain to me why easily?

Caps Conscience
SS can solo half the other team.

TheGame17
supes and orion team up to take down surfer.

darkseid destorys drax with ease and begins to fight thanos to a standstill(because thanos is just as good as darkseid :rolleyessmile.

after surfer is taken care of, they will eliminate mangog and then will aid darkseid in finishing off thanos.

team 2 wins.

Symmetric Chaos
explain to me why easily?

Because DS is far above most of the other team while Mangog isn't quite so far above DS's team.

I missed the prep though. That might even it out.

TheGame17
Originally posted by TheGame17
supes and orion team up to take down surfer.

darkseid destorys drax with ease and begins to fight thanos to a standstill(because thanos is just as good as darkseid :rolleyessmile.

after surfer is taken care of, they will eliminate mangog and then will aid darkseid in finishing off thanos.

team 2 wins.

edit. i meant to use the roll eyes (sarcastic) smiley

TheGame17
darkseid has prep skills as well as superman. they're both good leaders respectively. they could both come up with a good strategy.

quanchi112
drax is no pushover in this. the new version is a killing machine, hes not uber powerful but is powerful. silver surfer is more powerful than superman especillay if he wants to exploit superman weakenesses. thanos would make sure with prep he would. mangog would own kalibak. drax would kill and if not seriously wound orion. then it would be thanos, magog,and surfer vs darkseid and orion. i think u see where im going. thanos team wins, remember thanos is the prep king

charlemagne9746
Darkseid erases them all with the OE

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Darkseid erases them all with the OE

Thanos uses the IG FTW stick out tongue

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by guy222
Thanos uses the IG FTW stick out tongue

lol...alright guy222...don't make me bring out the ALE

Jebus reborn
lol...alright guy222...don't make me bring out the ALE HOTU.
Shizzle!

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
HOTU.
Shizzle!

HOTI..eh...well, Darkseid transforms into his true form that no one else knew about until now....The Great Evil Beast....Marvel team then shits on themselves..lol

Jebus reborn
HOTI..eh...well, Darkseid transforms into his true form that no one else knew about until now....The Great Evil Beast....Marvel team then shits on themselves..lol Drax solos.

charlemagne9746
Drax solos.

Drax solos...then Batman comes in afterwards and ends things with a batkick..lol

Bouboumaster
You give Thanos 1 week of Prep. Team 1 automatically win.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
You give Thanos 1 week of Prep. Team 1 automatically win. Ya I thought that as well.
I mean, with such geniuses as Drax, Surfer, and Manny the Gog backing him up... how can his plan possibly fail?

quanchi112
Ya I thought that as well.
I mean, with such geniuses as Drax, Surfer, and Manny the Gog backing him up... how can his plan possibly fail? the version of drax i implemented is the nonreatrded one and the rest can follow orders well and kick ass. what war doesnt have its share of warriors and leaders.

TricksterPriest
Unless Thanos's plan is to get the HOTU or the IG, or some other super powered weapon, Team Thanos is probably screwed.

His Airness
Unless Thanos's plan is to get the HOTU or the IG, or some other super powered weapon, Team Thanos is probably screwed.

I didn't expect any other answer......

Who's gonna take the Skyfather killer?

Bouboumaster
Thanos, aka The Conquistador aka Prep King.

Darkseid chill on his planet.
Thanos, with prep, conquer MU. 3 times.

quanchi112
Unless Thanos's plan is to get the HOTU or the IG, or some other super powered weapon, Team Thanos is probably screwed. wrong, team thanos would win. thanos is better at prep than darkseid. and his team is full of badasses that match evenly well. thanos team wins

TheGame17
wrong, team thanos would win. thanos is better at prep than darkseid. and his team is full of badasses that match evenly well. thanos team wins

how exactly would thanos prepare other than getting the HOTU or IG?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
how exactly would thanos prepare other than getting the HOTU or IG? thanos wouldnt need a powerup to win this not at all. he would implement a strategy for surfer to take superman out using his abiliteis right out of the gate. they would be at a handicap. thanos doesnt need powerups all the time just when hes ya know conquering the universe.

TricksterPriest
thanos wouldnt need a powerup to win this not at all. he would implement a strategy for surfer to take superman out using his abiliteis right out of the gate. they would be at a handicap. thanos doesnt need powerups all the time just when hes ya know conquering the universe.

What the hell does it matter if you take Supes out right off the bat? confused

Team Thanos still has nothing that can stop Darkseid. Darkseid can solo team Thanos, in fact, he can solo the field. erm

His Airness
who on DC is gonna fight the skyfather killer?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by His Airness
who on DC is gonna fight the skyfather killer? \

Who, Mangog? OE ftw. stick out tongue or failing that (unlikely, but just in case), BFR via Boomtube. stick out tongue

Hitman911
Drax solos...then Batman comes in afterwards and ends things with a batkick..lol laughing laughing

starking
Terry Schiavo ftw

quanchi112
What the hell does it matter if you take Supes out right off the bat? confused

Team Thanos still has nothing that can stop Darkseid. Darkseid can solo team Thanos, in fact, he can solo the field. erm here we go again with the darkseid crap. he can solo eevryone, darkseid can never lose. darkseids the best. superman stopped darkseid. so quit with ur rabid fanboyism. in ur mind darkseid is greater than tyrant anbd probably equal to galactus. i said in ur mind, in reality he gets owned by superman with no plot devices, and beats him other times. quit saying he can solo the field there is no way.

guy222
here we go again with the darkseid crap. he can solo eevryone, darkseid can never lose. darkseids the best. superman stopped darkseid. so quit with ur rabid fanboyism. in ur mind darkseid is greater than tyrant anbd probably equal to galactus. i said in ur mind, in reality he gets owned by superman with no plot devices, and beats him other times. quit saying he can solo the field there is no way.

Chill yall

Its just a comic. IMO, Team Thanos

Thanos and Darkseids threads are immense

starking
What's stopping Darkseid, from absorbing their powers?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by starking
What's stopping Darkseid, from absorbing their powers?

Jack shit. stick out tongue Yet another reason why Darkseid solos the field. cool

quanchi112
Jack shit. stick out tongue Yet another reason why Darkseid solos the field. cool yeah right, another fantasy reason. he absorbs all their powers by waving his hand or he mindcontrols them to be on his team roll eyes (sarcastic) . team thanos is to much. thanos is the undisputed king of prep for one. for two mangog is beast. for three silver surfer is the kryptonie to superman. drax is an intense,thinking, killing machine. with thanos directing them it spells V I C T O R Y.

starking
yeah right, another fantasy reason. he absorbs all their powers by waving his hand or he mindcontrols them to be on his team roll eyes (sarcastic) . team thanos is to much. thanos is the undisputed king of prep for one. for two mangog is beast. for three silver surfer is the kryptonie to superman. drax is an intense,thinking, killing machine. with thanos directing them it spells V I C T O R Y. Actually, Darkseid CAN absorb gods powers. He once slaughtered many patheons, and 5 skyfathers had to team up, just to stop him. As for the Silver Surfer, he's a non factor, he couldn't take Stayne or Mantis, let alone the big cheese himself. And Mangog is erased from existance. Thanos needs plot devices to take down team two, without them, I don't see what he'll be doing to this group.

starking
Is it true that the astro force can destroy galaxies?

quanchi112
Actually, Darkseid CAN absorb gods powers. He once slaughtered many patheons, and 5 skyfathers had to team up, just to stop him. As for the Silver Surfer, he's a non factor, he couldn't take Stayne or Mantis, let alone the big cheese himself. And Mangog is erased from existance. Thanos needs plot devices to take down team two, without them, I don't see what he'll be doing to this group. five skyfathers had to team up ,huh. is superman equal to five skyfathers? darkseid could neevr crush highfather a being who was his equal in power. he never killed his arch enemey and that is one skyfather. so maybe 5 pansies he beat. not anyone like marvels odin who is marvels one true skyfather. in dc u have so many and they are all so powerful its kinda silly, becuz no one stands out like odin does in marvel. silver surfer could take out superman who if i recall crushed the big cheese, and badly. in a straight up fight. wasnt some bullcrap way either it was just punching his head in. to call silver surfer nothing in this fight is ridicuolus cuz the power cosmic should be feared. surfer would beat orions ass. that is the guy slated to kill darkseid and take his spot. so again if ur saying u need 5 skyfathers to beat darkseid and superman is euqal to five dc skyfathers i lose a lot of respect for dc skyfathers, as they seem weak and it takes five to do what supermna did by himself. ur argument is moot.

starking
five skyfathers had to team up ,huh. is superman equal to five skyfathers? darkseid could neevr crush highfather a being who was his equal in power. he never killed his arch enemey and that is one skyfather. so maybe 5 pansies he beat. not anyone like marvels odin who is marvels one true skyfather. in dc u have so many and they are all so powerful its kinda silly, becuz no one stands out like odin does in marvel. silver surfer could take out superman who if i recall crushed the big cheese, and badly. in a straight up fight. wasnt some bullcrap way either it was just punching his head in. to call silver surfer nothing in this fight is ridicuolus cuz the power cosmic should be feared. surfer would beat orions ass. that is the guy slated to kill darkseid and take his spot. so again if ur saying u need 5 skyfathers to beat darkseid and superman is euqal to five dc skyfathers i lose a lot of respect for dc skyfathers, as they seem weak and it takes five to do what supermna did by himself. ur argument is moot. No Superman's just that big of a whore. The guy only beats Darkseid, because he's arguable the most popular character of all time, and writers tend to suck his wang. Seriously, if Thanos was owned by Dc, then he would do alot worse than Darkseid ever has. And you say Darkseid can't crush Highfather? Well Ds has owned Highfather's ass before, so you can give up on that rant. And I don't think Surfer can f#ck with Orion, if he can bust galaxies, then nothings going to stop him. If I where you Quanchi, I would call up Darthgoober, because your obviously incapable of debating on your own.
edit: Nother thing about those skyfathers. One of them was Odin, a being who could banish Surtur. And that version was no weakling. He could stalemate the Jsa with a 5th dimension imp on their side.

quanchi112
No Superman's just that big of a whore. The guy only beats Darkseid, because he's arguable the most popular character of all time, and writers tend to suck his wang. Seriously, if Thanos was owned by Dc, then he would do alot worse than Darkseid ever has. And you say Darkseid can't crush Highfather? Well Ds has owned Highfather's ass before, so you can give up on that rant. And I don't think Surfer can f#ck with Orion, if he can bust galaxies, then nothings going to stop him. If I where you Quanchi, I would call up Darthgoober, because your obviously incapable of debating on your own.
edit: Nother thing about those skyfathers. One of them was Odin, a being who could banish Surtur. And that version was no weakling. He could stalemate the Jsa with a 5th dimension imp on their side. thanos would not do as bad as darkseid has amd regardless is speculation. when does orion tear up galaxies, i swear every time i talk to u these new gods get more powerful. what are they on level with galactus now? superman is arguably the toughest guy in dc but would do jackpiss over in marvel. hes in league with thor in mavrel and that would be it. darkseid couldnt kill high father is my point another lesser god did it in ares. darkseid had all the time and prep in the world and couldnt get it done. it shows how truly unimpresssive he can be. his polar opposite who isnt supposed to kill him he could not defteat straight out. thanos goals would never be so low as to conquer his rival planet. he set his sights and has conquered the universe. u cant argue thanos did what he wanted to do. that is why its still on darkseids to do list while thanos has moved on. go read the hunger the noncanon crossover where surfer and galactus show up. see how easily he punks orion down. its not canon but when they did meet surfer held back and still beat him down easily. and u kno wwhat there no galacies destroyed in the process roll eyes (sarcastic) . face it u had a weaker hero in superman curbstomp darkseid in a sraight up fistfight. superman is weaker than him and he won. point blank. nothing else to be said. thanos doesnt go down like that.

starking
thanos would not do as bad as darkseid has amd regardless is speculation. when does orion tear up galaxies, i swear every time i talk to u these new gods get more powerful. what are they on level with galactus now? superman is arguably the toughest guy in dc but would do jackpiss over in marvel. hes in league with thor in mavrel and that would be it. darkseid couldnt kill high father is my point another lesser god did it in ares. darkseid had all the time and prep in the world and couldnt get it done. it shows how truly unimpresssive he can be. his polar opposite who isnt supposed to kill him he could not defteat straight out. thanos goals would never be so low as to conquer his rival planet. he set his sights and has conquered the universe. u cant argue thanos did what he wanted to do. that is why its still on darkseids to do list while thanos has moved on. go read the hunger the noncanon crossover where surfer and galactus show up. see how easily he punks orion down. its not canon but when they did meet surfer held back and still beat him down easily. and u kno wwhat there no galacies destroyed in the process roll eyes (sarcastic) . face it u had a weaker hero in superman curbstomp darkseid in a sraight up fistfight. superman is weaker than him and he won. point blank. nothing else to be said. thanos doesnt go down like that. Did you even understand what I was talking about? If Marvel had a character like Superman(in terms of power in popularity) then he would always beat people he has no business fighting. And why do you keep bringing this up? It's so stupid, childish, and weak. Superman has lost to Darkseid, more then he's beaten him. Going by your logic "more wins<less wins ". It's one of the dumbest debates I've ever seen. And whats this shit about "Thanos's goals"? His biggest accomplishments, were done with plot devices. If he doesn't get one in this fight then it's completely irrelevent. And if the Hunger's non canon, then why would you use that as an example? It's just so stupid, that I'm not even going to touch that subject. In reality, Orion's very capable of beating the Silver Surfer. You can think differently, but it's pretty much a bias statement. Your a big hypocrit, you try to use Superman losses against Darkseid, but you call crap on the Fantastic four humiliating Thanos. Debating with you is so pointless, that I'm not going to bother, to continue any further. No I'm not wussing out, as you may say, I have better things to do with my life than to argue with a Thanos fanboy. Don't waste your time with responding, for I or anyone else on this board, have nothing to prove to you.

Caps Conscience
Did you even understand what I was talking about? If Marvel had a character like Superman(in terms of power in popularity) then he would always beat people he has no business fighting. And why do you keep bringing this up? It's so stupid, childish, and weak. Superman has lost to Darkseid, more then he's beaten him. Going by your logic "more wins<less wins ". It's one of the dumbest debates I've ever seen. And whats this shit about "Thanos's goals"? His biggest accomplishments, were done with plot devices. If he doesn't get one in this fight then it's completely irrelevent. And if the Hunger's non canon, then why would you use that as an example? It's just so stupid, that I'm not even going to touch that subject. In reality, Orion's very capable of beating the Silver Surfer. You can think differently, but it's pretty much a bias statement. Your a big hypocrit, you try to use Superman losses against Darkseid, but you call crap on the Fantastic four humiliating Thanos. Debating with you is so pointless, that I'm not going to bother, to continue any further. No I'm not wussing out, as you may say, I have better things to do with my life than to argue with a Thanos fanboy. Don't waste your time with responding, for I or anyone else on this board, have nothing to prove to you.

This sounds like a cop out.

starking
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
This sounds like a cop out. Oh trust me, the last time we debated, it got really ridiculous, and ugly. I'm going to do this thread a favor, and not contribute to it anymore.

strengthkills
here we go again with the darkseid crap. he can solo eevryone, darkseid can never lose. darkseids the best. superman stopped darkseid. so quit with ur rabid fanboyism. in ur mind darkseid is greater than tyrant anbd probably equal to galactus. i said in ur mind, in reality he gets owned by superman with no plot devices, and beats him other times. quit saying he can solo the field there is no way. cough*lookwhostalkin*cough

quanchi112
Did you even understand what I was talking about? If Marvel had a character like Superman(in terms of power in popularity) then he would always beat people he has no business fighting. And why do you keep bringing this up? It's so stupid, childish, and weak. Superman has lost to Darkseid, more then he's beaten him. Going by your logic "more wins<less wins ". It's one of the dumbest debates I've ever seen. And whats this shit about "Thanos's goals"? His biggest accomplishments, were done with plot devices. If he doesn't get one in this fight then it's completely irrelevent. And if the Hunger's non canon, then why would you use that as an example? It's just so stupid, that I'm not even going to touch that subject. In reality, Orion's very capable of beating the Silver Surfer. You can think differently, but it's pretty much a bias statement. Your a big hypocrit, you try to use Superman losses against Darkseid, but you call crap on the Fantastic four humiliating Thanos. Debating with you is so pointless, that I'm not going to bother, to continue any further. No I'm not wussing out, as you may say, I have better things to do with my life than to argue with a Thanos fanboy. Don't waste your time with responding, for I or anyone else on this board, have nothing to prove to you. his biggest plot devices were accomplished through prep. when u take over the universe it takes powerups. what dont u understand. darkseid is after the ale, its a powerup, geez. i wont penalize darkseid for using it. it goes to show the power and strength of the character to accoplish what goals they lay out for eachohter. darkseid is great at prep its just well thanos is the best. this fight isnt straight up they have time to plan for it. the fantastic four is completely different from superman beating darkseid heres why. for one superman always beats guys who are more powerful than him over in dc. he does it all the time. and in the fantasti four debaucle they used smog to beat him. its like the writer went braindead and oh to beat thanos just make him inhale smog. they disregarded him as a character with that copout defeat, it was purecrap. while superman didnt use some use some stupid idea or way of beating darkseid. he straight up punched him out. darkseid admitted he was defeated and was humiliated. it didnt seem like in that fight he could destroy galaxies. the reason i bring up the superman losses are this, trickster acts like darkseid can solo everyone on thanos team. which is insane when u take in he got beat down by superman. hes talking out his ass. silver surfer beat the crap out him the only noncanon orr canon time they met. that is how it would do down. power cosmic is badass.
with regrads to superman to kicking the crap out of anyone in marvel... nope that is why dc is stupid. the give one hero all the respect. they dpwnplay villains becuz basically when chips are down superman pulls them thorugh. in marvel they share it. one time its adam warlock,silver surfer, thor, qusar, or nova
its not all one guy.

strengthkills
his biggest plot devices were accomplished through prep. when u take over the universe it takes powerups. what dont u understand. darkseid is after the ale, its a powerup, geez. i wont penalize darkseid for using it. it goes to show the power and strength of the character to accoplish what goals they lay out for eachohter. darkseid is great at prep its just well thanos is the best. this fight isnt straight up they have time to plan for it. the fantastic four is completely different from superman beating darkseid heres why. for one superman always beats guys who are more powerful than him over in dc. he does it all the time. and in the fantasti four debaucle they used smog to beat him. its like the writer went braindead and oh to beat thanos just make him inhale smog. they disregarded him as a character with that copout defeat, it was purecrap. while superman didnt use some use some stupid idea or way of beating darkseid. he straight up punched him out. darkseid admitted he was defeated and was humiliated. it didnt seem like in that fight he could destroy galaxies. the reason i bring up the superman losses are this, trickster acts like darkseid can solo everyone on thanos team. which is insane when u take in he got beat down by superman. hes talking out his ass. silver surfer beat the crap out him the only noncanon orr canon time they met. that is how it would do down. power cosmic is badass.
with regrads to superman to kicking the crap out of anyone in marvel... nope that is why dc is stupid. the give one hero all the respect. they dpwnplay villains becuz basically when chips are down superman pulls them thorugh. in marvel they share it. one time its adam warlock,silver surfer, thor, qusar, or nova
its not all one guy. and about thanos..... confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by strengthkills
and about thanos..... confused this hulk nut has followed me sad . mr strengthkills gimme a break dude. u think hulk is the toughest guy ever. superman beat his ass and would od so again. gimme a break ur outta ur league and ur element.

TricksterPriest
this hulk nut has followed me sad . mr strengthkills gimme a break dude. u think hulk is the toughest guy ever. superman beat his ass and would od so again. gimme a break ur outta ur league and ur element.

And you're not? roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
And you're not? roll eyes (sarcastic) this from the guy who says darkseid solos he field. they should lock u and strength kills in a room and see who breaks first.

Jebus reborn
And you're not? roll eyes (sarcastic) And you're not? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Photon009
Drax takes down Orion. Drax killed Lunatik with ease, took down Delinquent, and even took down Thanos himself. Drax is seemingly unbeatable hand-to-hand now for anyone herald-level or below.

Surfer takes down Supes easily with a big dose of Kryptonite.

Mangog takes down Kalibak. Just straight up beats Kalibak's ass into the dirt.

Thanos and Darkseid go toe-to-toe for about a page before Thanos starts fighting for real and pounds him into gravel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Photon009
Drax takes down Orion. Drax killed Lunatik with ease, took down Delinquent, and even took down Thanos himself. Drax is seemingly unbeatable hand-to-hand now for anyone herald-level or below.

Thanos and Darkseid go toe-to-toe for about a page before Thanos starts fighting for real and pounds him into gravel. i agree 100 percent about darkseid being pounded into gravel.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Thanos and Darkseid go toe-to-toe for about a page before Thanos starts fighting for real and pounds him into gravel.
Utter rediculousness. Darksied Absorbs Mangog's power and Single handily Kills everyone else.

tdawg14

I agree with most of the above except Orion takes out Drax. It will come down to these teams:

Surfer, Mangog and Thanos
Darkseid, Orion

Surfer can take down Orion on his own. Then the three remaining take out Darkseid with ease. The Darkseid love on this board is astounding. He is Supes whipping boy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Utter rediculousness. Darksied Absorbs Mangog's power and Single handily Kills everyone else. yes becuz darkseid always absorbs peoples powers. and becuz when darkseid battles galaxies die. and becuz darkseids the man. and becuz darkseid mindcontrols 3 billion daxamites and is only fighting single digit numbers. and becuz darkseid creates universes. and becuz darkseid is nvers's favorite guy so he always wins. roll eyes (sarcastic) remember darkseid with regards to hand to hand combat has NEVER DONE OR SHOWED THE POWER THANOS HAS. thanos is a monster in physical combat while darkseid would be hiding behind his minions and hoping the fight didnt come to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.