The chronicles of Barkworld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TRH
The King Barker made a degree saying the only legal restaurant would be Barkdonalds,and that the employees of barkdonalds(vinny) would only receive $6 an hour,thus vinny was forced to sell himself into the barkworld sex industry,Vinny and millions like him,became angry at King Barker and they turned to the one they called Raz to save KMC(Now called barkworld) from barker,So all the people of KMC came to barkers castle and demanded he surrender but barker and his queen Mist summoned there pokeballs to destroy Raz and his freinds......can Raz free KMC?.....Can barker restore order and peace....to be continued

Da Rev
Barker is lame

Mywi
no comprendo.. soy way too drunk

Barker
Thorinn works there too. He likes to drink straight from the BJ fountain though..

WrathfulDwarf
Is this a trilogy? stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Da Rev
Barker is lame

TRH
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Is this a trilogy? stick out tongue YeahOriginally posted by Barker
Thorinn works there too. He likes to drink straight from the BJ fountain though.. your loyal servant

Scythe
I heard Scythe submitted an application to work at BarkDonald's, heard Roland wiped his ass with it thinkin' it was toilet paper.

Heard Scythe cried like a b*tch that night...

TRH
Originally posted by Scythe
I heard Scythe submitted an application to work at BarkDonald's, heard Roland wiped his ass with it thinkin' it was toilet paper.

Heard Scythe cried like a b*tch that night... how sad

Scythe
Originally posted by TRH
how sad

I know! What a loser!

Oh wait...

Naz
Originally posted by TRH
The King Barker made a degree saying the only legal restaurant would be Barkdonalds,and that the employees of barkdonalds(vinny) would only receive $6 an hour,thus vinny was forced to sell himself into the barkworld sex industry,Vinny and millions like him,became angry at King Barker and they turned to the one they called Raz to save KMC(Now called barkworld) from barker,So all the people of KMC came to barkers castle and demanded he surrender but barker and his queen Mist summoned there pokeballs to destroy Raz and his freinds......can Raz free KMC?.....Can barker restore order and peace....to be continued

oh OH NO! What ever shall we do?!

TRH
I know! What a loser!

Oh wait... Totally

TRH
Originally posted by Naz
oh OH NO! What ever shall we do?! Wait for the next one

Scythe
This should tie into my sprite comix.

TRH
This should tie into my sprite comix. I was thinking somthin like dat

Scythe
Mebbe...

TRH
Mebbe... think

Thorrin
If Barker is a tyrant, how can he restore order and peace?

And I like the way he degreed. crylaugh

Mišt
I came, I saw, I came again, I conquered 313

Thorrin
Haha. You came twice. 31

Mišt
Like a giddy schoolgirl 13roll

TRH
did somebody say schoolgirl313

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.