Kevin Trudeau!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Before you go see Michael Moore's Sicko. You might be interested on this work. In his later book Kevin Trudeau proclaims drug companies are blocking and stopping medicines that cures serious illnesses.

Huge drug companies feel threaten by natural cures and alternative medice. With the help of the Government these major drug companies are keeping YOU from living forever! That's right! Immortality is finally been reach. We have the pontential to live forever (according to some of these medicines) Our technology could make us gods! But the greedy and corrupt drug companies want to keep us enslaved to their drugs.

So yes folks! We could become gods! Trudeu can cure all diseases according to his book. We have the technology as well as the natural medicines.

Don't pay attention to his past criminal records (we know the government wants to make him look like a Charlatan *wink-wink*)

The question is...why are our governments keeping us from been gods?

Magee
I can't tell if your being serious or what. Gods? Maybe they are hiding a few cures to some disease's, sure but the ability to make us immortal? That goes beyond medicine.

Evil Dead
I'm sure this thread is sarcastic in nature.

sure....I wholeheartedly believe pharmaceutical companies buy patents for cures to illnesses simply to keep them off the market. That's just good business. Why get one payday for a cure when you can get a payday every single month from the same person for the rest of their lives for a treatment.

that said........(keep in mind, I know you were being sarcastic) whoever made such claims as immortality and other rubbish clearly have no knowledge of the physiology of living beings, be it human or animal.

Deano
exactly part of what ive been saying in the other threads.

which goes back to the quote i posted in the other thread:

Here is a little secret about how the medical establishment operates:

- If nature made the cure, you cannot patent it...
- If you cannot patent it, you cannot mark it up for megaprofits...
- And that means you cannot pay for TV commercials, you cannot deluge doctors with samples, you cannot endow universities to bless it with their research, and you cannot afford the legal shenanigans to push it through the FDA.

Almost 93% of non-surgical ailments can be cured effectively by controlling what you put in your mouth from nature. Controlling your
food and drink, and enhancing your intake with herbs and supplements.
Nature is the best healer you will ever find, but any breakthroughs as a result of research into natural healing are squashed, before they can affect the profits of all-powerful drug companies.

Drug companies, in their greedy drive for higher profits, have focused on producing drugs which only address the symptoms, often at the expense of worsening the original condition they claim to have been trying to cure. This obviously creates a further profit potential, to sell further drugs to alleviate the additional symptoms. They have violated the Immutable Laws of Nature, imposing their own laws, and in the process have created even more unhappiness and ongoing health problems.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm thinking of buying the book (just for entertainment purposes) and find out where does this fella of Trudeau is getting his sources.

Magee
HOLY SHIT!! I just realised who you are talking about. I watched this guy on t.v in America selling his book. He said we have natural cures for almost every disease including cancer, aids etc but that big pharmaceutical companies hold the patents so as to keep themselves in the big bucks he then went on to bigging his book up like crazy in ways I cant even describe saying that it would change my life if I bought it...

Evil Dead
I guess somebody should tell that guy that cancer isn't actually a disease.......it's not an infection, it's cellular mutation. You're telling me this guy knows a plant I can eat that will mutate my cancer cells back into normal cells? Holy shit........if plants can cause cell mutation, vegetarians might be the next wave of evolution for the human race!

WrathfulDwarf
Momma always said "eat your veggies".

Mr Parker
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Before you go see Michael Moore's Sicko. You might be interested on this work. In his later book Kevin Trudeau proclaims drug companies are blocking and stopping medicines that cures serious illnesses.

Huge drug companies feel threaten by natural cures and alternative medice. With the help of the Government these major drug companies are keeping YOU from living forever! That's right! Immortality is finally been reach. We have the pontential to live forever (according to some of these medicines) Our technology could make us gods! But the greedy and corrupt drug companies want to keep us enslaved to their drugs.

So yes folks! We could become gods! Trudeu can cure all diseases according to his book. We have the technology as well as the natural medicines.

Don't pay attention to his past criminal records (we know the government wants to make him look like a Charlatan *wink-wink*)

The question is...why are our governments keeping us from been gods?

okay he might have been a little off target saying that we can live forever,however its not inaccurate to say that we can live much longer if we don't trust the drug company's and take the natural cures there are out there for these diseases,its true,just read the book,you will understand how there are natural cures out there for cancer and other diseases.Deanos post pretty much hit the nail right on the head and addressed it all.Im glad you make this thread because I bought the book a long time ago and read about 10 pages of it but never got around to finishing it.I need to do that.I have talked to a lot of people that have had health problems and they tried the things Kevin mentioned in that book,and they no longer have these health problems they have had for years.so yes its a MUST read book if you care about your health and dont want to die from some disease.

Its2016
I guess we were always doomed.

Robtard
Deano, miss that guy and his wacky conspiracies about everything. David Icke's #1 fan

LordofBrooklyn
https://s31.postimg.cc/4bxirvo2z/RCO077.jpghttps://s31.postimg.cc/5e7pafem3/RCO078.jpg

stavik9i
Very nice comic, it impressed me.

Wonder Man
Probably just a compress that can make you feel immortal.

Deano
Originally posted by Robtard
Deano, miss that guy and his wacky conspiracies about everything. David Icke's #1 fan

I may make more regular appearances and post a few wacky conspiracy theories along the way

Hope you are well it's been a long time since I've been on these forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.