darthgoober's Tourney Match 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober

darthgoober

darthgoober

long pig
Where to start? I know posts are limited, so I gotta make them count. I can't just make fun of my opponent like I normally do. sad

LP's top reasons why your plan sucks:

1. The flight ring is nulled, thus making your whole plan moot. Your character will be unable to use the flight ring to unleash its dormant speed. (which wouldn't have worked anyway)

2. You can't spy on me during friggin' prep. What the hell?

3. Zero is as good at finding weaknesses in others as KK is. It's his main power. So, meh...nothing to fear from your ability to find mine because I'll find yours quicker and I'll be in the air while doing it. In fact, I can create your weakness and then exploit it.

4. Zero is a better teleporter. Thunderstrike is as well. So...again, no need to fear your teleportation powers.

5. My character is pretty much immune to telepathy attacks due to the mace's protection and Zero's protection(the thoughts of Eric are turned into advanced computerized frequencies by Zero's power). They won't work on him. If Loki & Jean Grey can't, Psylock can't. So, again...no fear of your telepathy.

6. Just like Superman, Invincible is vulnerable to magical attacks. Indeedio he is. I gots a bunch of magical attacks. Weeeeeee...

Welllllllll, it looks like all of your offensive powers are useless and you can't fly. Your vulnerable to my two main attacks and you're only option is trying to defensively teleport all over the place, but my guy can float all day and blast you with multitude of long range attacks, your guy will get hit eventually. And then, my friend, you die. big grin

EASIEST FIGHT EVAR!

Joey Stacks
Well after watching Long Pig break more rules then Bonds in 2003 I only have a few rebuttals to make

1.) Flight ring isn't nulled breaks multiple power hampering rules, even if it is Betsy allows Meemoo to materilize in the air http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kidsgotdistancelg7.jpg allowing him to do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kju0tAcaL_s (what Cap did to France) with Dragon Man's highly vulnerable Nose.

2.) Nobodies spying on you, I'm using prep to analyze Dragon Man's body, like how you are using prep to analyze Invincible's.

3.) Even if Zero finds my weakness quicker (a weakness you don't have a scan for but I do) you're having ERIC MASTERSON (aka the least battle savy person in this tourney by far) exploit it. That right there is failure. Get in close, Meemoo kicks your ass, try to poke at a far, Meemoo uses Shadow Teleportation to get in close, and kick your ass. Either way it goes, your ass is kicked. You want to try playing hit and run tactics, Val Armorr will eventually cause ERIC MASTERSON to make a tactical error and kick his ass.

3.) Thunderstrike isn't even 1/5 as powerful as Mjlonir laughing out loud @ implying otherwise (which by the way, if you can prove, is an instant DQ, good day sir).

4.) Thunderstrike's teleportation sucks, by all means please use it (free nose shots for the win), Zero's is withheld within the battlefield which has shadows everywhere (created by breaking the ice to create divots which produce shadows), your teleportation isn't anymore potent then mine.

5.) Your mace adding protection against magicks and Jean Grey being unable to read the mind of a robot would be relevant, if there was a magician on the field and Eric Masterson wasn't human. But I guess you can argue that Val Armorr is a magician with his fists (which Masterson will learn the hard way) big grin.

6.) Invincible being vulnerable to magic is hearsay, in no comic has Invincible ever shown to be any more vulnerable to magic then any other blunt force.

Invincible has, however demonstrated that he's at, at least 100 tons. Like when he moves this Statue of Liberty sized cinder block across a city, a feat that would have taken a entire civilization GENERATIONS (which is more like a few years to be fair) to accomplish

http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=generationswe5.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=generations2id4.jpg

You couple that with the fact that Karate Kid by himself strikes harder then your amalgam does even after the 600x multiplier (which is more like 50 since TS is only 50 tons himself oh and 600x100 = 60,000 for the record)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-13.jpg

and you have someone capable of striking with 8,000,000 tons of lifting force, and that's without exerting himself. Imagine what hundreds of these punches will feel like when one punch from Panther is enough to make your guy cry like this guy at the club

http://www.villagevoice.com/blogs/statusainthood/archives/images/newCamDrawing.jpg

Oh and Invincible can actually survive the rigid cold of Antartica without a care in the world

http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=antarticake5.jpg

can Dragon Man?

In conclusion:

So let's look at the facts

Masterson can resist magical hypnosis, oh noes what ever will I do? Use my non-magical telepathy.

The mechanical mind of Zero is immune to mind reading, oh noes what ever will I do? Use my telepathy on the human mind of Masterson.

Thunderstrike multiplies peoples power by 600 tons, even though the number is around 50, oh noes whatever will I do? Strike with my much higher physical strength.

Thunderstrike can throw his mace to travel really fast, oh noes whatever will I do I mean my Flight Ring which relies on it's elemental property to allow me to fly and only uses tech to communicate has been disabled? Attack with the battle speed of Ultra-Boy enhanced by the leg strength and similar body mass (so nothing is weighing me down) of Invincible http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Untitled-Scanned-12.jpg.

Eric Masterson is the battle savy veteran chosen to be the driving force of Long Pig's creation, oh noes??? Moer liek OH YES!

Invincible is extra vulnerable to magic, oh noes whatever will I do? O wait that's a lie. Lololololololol

Summary: I win, you lose.

*does a victory pose*

long pig
-sigh-
I hate quoting like this because no one ever reads them, but the fact is, this kid is so wrong about so much and he pretty much out-right lies about half the things he says...I don't have a choice but to do it.

It's nulled. Betsy can't fly, I can. If you pop into the air from nowhere, you'll just be giving me a easier to hit target.
Dragon Man's mind is like a retarded dog, you don't have to beat him or hit him really hard to intimidate him. When he's in a rage, he's an equal of Hulk. In fact, he did well against Herc for a while, stalemated Namor, beat She-Hulk and spikey thing at the same time, took a small nuke to the stomach and fell from orbit...all of which are a bit more powerful than a slap on the nose and all of which he took without being hurt much. Don't be stupid with the slap on the nose thing.

You can't even see me during prep. What the hell are you talking about? Zero does it instantaneously, I don't need prep.

Eric did well when he basically took on Asgard by himself. He didn't seem very green then, did he? The last 10 or so issues Eric got serious and learned a lot more about warfare than he did while being Thor. Plus, Zero is a anti-war machine. He's got every war's style and method ever in his memory banks. He's got every strategy so he can counter them. So, actually, I'm more experienced than your guy at warfare.

Way too late for DQs. Seems like you're reaching for straws to me. A DQ would be if TS was as powerful as Thor, he isn't. But Thor said his hammer is as potent as mjolnir. Meaning, it has some very hard hitting powers.

Thunder's is as good as Thor's when it comes to going from place to place and Zero's was used basically ONLY for his superb teleportation. My teleporting powers are lightyears beyond yours.

Show me a difference between magical TP and regular TP. Go ahead, show me.
And Zero's main ability is computerized high-speed thinking and calculation which he uses to find weaknesses, I have all his powers and thus, I have his computerized brain-waves.

That would be true if he wasn't shown taking massive blasts from villains and shrugging them off only to be one-shotted by a simple magical blast. But yeah, if it weren't for that little detail, you'd be correct.

The problem with that is you'll never be able to hit me. You can't reach me to touch me. I don't even have to fight you h2h, in fact, I will not do it. That's your only advantage. H2h Skills. I have all the other advantages.

I'm protected from both. But, for fun, show me the difference between Loki's telepathy and...say...Psylocks'.

The amalgamation process changed Eric's mind into a computerized version of itself. So, too bad.

Haha. Marvel says otherwise. http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thunderstrike He's listed as a class 100 character. So, hell....I'm able to bench press a small planet.

Your ring will be turned into the worlds most useless bling ever.

Ok, in summation, I'll point out all the bad things in another installment of...

LP's Top Reasons Why This Guy's Plan Sucks.

1. He can't use prep to scan me, that's borderline retarded. I'm tempted to throw this guy's pic in my sig to make the downy kid look smarter.

2. His only real advantage is he's better at h2h fighting. Good news is I never plan on h2h fighting the guy.

3. All his superpowers were rendered useless.

4. He has no long range weapons.

5. His ONLY plan is to wait for Masterson to make a mistake....stupid plan since Zero's abilities allow Masterson's mind to calculate scenario's like a chess player on meth.

6. Hm....well, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, making me the undisputed winner, which showed exactly how futile this guy's arguments were.

Joey Stacks
Really Pig's arguments are nothing but hearsay and trying to find as many loopholes in the rules as necessary with some blatant lying sprinkled in, but I'll make rebuttal anyway.

It's nulled.

We'll let the judges decide, to me, your ability to take away my superspeed is power negation.

Betsy can't fly, I can. If you pop into the air from nowhere, you'll just be giving me a easier to hit target.

You're a psychic now? Masterson isn't countering Karate Kid's much higher battle speed with his ability to parry punches with his face. And duh Betsy can't fly, but her Shadow teleportation is clearly able to allow her to materialize in the air and right behind Masterson (who's seeing multiple illusions and incapable of reacting).

Dragon Man's mind is like a retarded dog, you don't have to beat him or hit him really hard to intimidate him.

Good to know.

When he's in a rage, he's an equal of Hulk.

*Base Hulk. Which is about 100 tons.

And then there's still Black Panther making him hold his nose in pain after punching it. Meemoo would likely evaporate it with a CL 8,000,000 punch.

In fact, he did well against Herc for a while, stalemated Namor, beat She-Hulk and spikey thing at the same time,

None of which are near as dangerous as a Class 100 Karate Kid.

took a small nuke to the stomach and fell from orbit...all of which are a bit more powerful than a slap on the nose and all of which he took without being hurt much.

None of which were direct attacks at his weak point (nose) from a Class 100 Universal Class Martial Artist.

PS: The stomach is pretty far off from the face, don't you think confused?

Don't be stupid with the slap on the nose thing.

Nobodies being stupid but the one refuting a scan with hearsay.

You can't even see me during prep. What the hell are you talking about? Zero does it instantaneously, I don't need prep.

To my understanding each character has basic knowledge of each other, including what the other combatant looks like. All Meemoo has to do is analyze your person and he's done. Even if for whatever reason Meemoo has no clue as to what Dragon Man looks like he can analyze it during the course of the fight and make him feel hurt sad.

Eric did well when he basically took on Asgard by himself. He didn't seem very green then, did he?

He did when the much lower MA then Karate Kid level Cap tooled him while telling him what a bush league fighter he was.

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vsavengers1cjb4.jpg

(which happened at the very end of his career)

And when did Thunderstrike take on Asgard by himself?

Plus, Zero is a anti-war machine. He's got every war's style and method ever in his memory banks. He's got every strategy so he can counter them. So, actually, I'm more experienced than your guy at warfare.

Hearsay. Plus Masterson is too much of a doofus to actually use said strategies.

Way too late for DQs. Seems like you're reaching for straws to me. A DQ would be if TS was as powerful as Thor, he isn't. But Thor said his hammer is as potent as mjolnir. Meaning, it has some very hard hitting powers.

Judges, I hope you are seeing Long Pig's false belief of being able to sneak a Herald level artifact in the tourney. Even if we all know Thunderstrike is nowhere near as potent as Mjlonir, by Long Pig's own admittance he should be DQ'd and the only thing saving him is "way too late for DQs."

Thunder's is as good as Thor's when it comes to going from place to place and Zero's was used basically ONLY for his superb teleportation.

Thunderstrike winds up his mace and takes a few minutes to be able to teleport, if you want to stop combat against Val Armorr to swing your mace around, please feel free to do so. Zero actually has to create a doorway (entry and exit) to teleport, meaning that Meemoo will be able to see wherever you're teleporting and meet you there with his eyesight (which is easily able to survey the battle field) and his teleportation + faster battle speed.

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eyesightec8.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eyesight2al1.jpg

Not to mention Zero's doorways disappear after about a minute, meaning if I were to slap you away from it, you're boned with no vaseline.

My teleporting powers are lightyears beyond yours.

Quite the contrary, your teleportation is actually a hindrance as it gives away where you're moving next and isn't instantaneous, while mine is basically dive into a shadow and where I appear next is anyone's guess.

Show me a difference between magical TP and regular TP. Go ahead, show me.

One is a magical spell the other one isn't, not rocket science. Try proving the ludicrous claim that magical TP is the equivalent to mutant TP instead of placing the burden of proof on someone who doesn't have to prove jack.

And Zero's main ability is computerized high-speed thinking and calculation which he uses to find weaknesses, I have all his powers and thus, I have his computerized brain-waves.

Yup and Eric Masterson's human mind is still vulnerable to telepathy. Unless you want to prove that being able to think fast makes you immune to TP.

That would be true if he wasn't shown taking massive blasts from villains and shrugging them off only to be one-shotted by a simple magical blast

Another blatant lie, never once in a comic has Invincible been taken down by a magical blast. Hell, Invincible has never even been oneshotted, not even by Omni-Man.

The problem with that is you'll never be able to hit me. You can't reach me to touch me. I don't even have to fight you h2h, in fact, I will not do it. That's your only advantage. H2h Skills. I have all the other advantages.

I have proven to be easily able to reach you with Shadow Teleportation (why this FACT has been ignored with this point, I just don't know), I have proven that Jean Grey being unable to read a robot's mind means naught to Eric Masterson, I have proven that my amalgam beats yours in every way imagineable.

I'm protected from both. But, for fun, show me the difference between Loki's telepathy and...say...Psylocks'.

One is magical and the other is all natural. The burden of proof is on you to prove that magically bestowed and genetically bestowed telepathy are the same.

The amalgamation process changed Eric's mind into a computerized version of itself. So, too bad.

No it didn't, it just accelerated Eric's thought process. Unless you can prove that transforming human brains into computers is one of Zero's powers, you lose, again.

Haha. Marvel says otherwise. http://www.marvel.com/universe/Thunderstrike He's listed as a class 100 character. So, hell....I'm able to bench press a small planet.

Let the record show that 100 tons x 100 tons = 10,000 tons = now able to bench press a small planet.

I, on the other hand, am able to strike with 8,000,000 tons of force. I guess I can smash a big planet.

Your ring will be turned into the worlds most useless bling ever.

Actually it's the elemental effect of the metal created by M'Onel that allows it to fly

http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?image=42494926as0.jpg

can Zero cancel out the elements?

1. He can't use prep to scan me, that's borderline retarded. I'm tempted to throw this guy's pic in my sig to make the downy kid look smarter.

Self pwnage. Meemoo is only using the general knowledge of the character (he's a big ugly Dragon) to deduce his nose is vulnerable. A skill we all know Karate Kid has.

2. His only real advantage is he's better at h2h fighting. Good news is I never plan on h2h fighting the guy.

*H2H fighting
*Speed
*Punching power
*Durability
*Teleportation
*Battle Savy
*Looks
*everything but sucking dirt really

3. All his superpowers were rendered useless.

Power negation = DQ'd.

4. He has no long range weapons.

Except my TP, which works on the very human mind of Masterson (unless you can prove that Zero has the power to turn human minds into mechanical ones) oh and much more battle potent teleportation.

5. His ONLY plan is to wait for Masterson to make a mistake....stupid plan since Zero's abilities allow Masterson's mind to calculate scenario's like a chess player on meth.

*like a retarded chess player on meth. You can give all the chess tactics and crystal meth in the world to a seven year old, he still isn't beating a world class chess player in a million years.

6. Hm....well, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, making me the undisputed winner, which showed exactly how futile this guy's arguments were.

Hm....well, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, making me the undisputed winner, which showed exactly how futile this guy's arguments were.

PS:

Invincible can survive the harsh Antartic environment with ease

http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=antarticake5.jpg

can the Dragon?

Summary:

In this whole argument the only thing Pig's managed to do is maybe turn off the flight ring (which in turn, turns off my POWERS of flight and Mach speed) everything else has been him childishly dancing in circles and making up facts and powers while stating that his 10,000 tons of lifting force will allow him to juggle planets or something equally goofy to that effect.

In conclusion:

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/481/umadli6.jpg

Meemoo pwns your face off

long pig
Them straws you're grasping at don't look too strong.
Due to the fact that I can NOT get burnt CD's to run on this computer so I can load my scans, thus proving you wrong completely, I'll go through one more round of quoting.

No, it's cutting off your ring. The fact is, I can steal the energy from the ring and use it for myself for a power-boost if I so desired.

Zero isn't a psychic, but he can read brain waves that give away a person's next move. So, you're half right.
Oh, and illusions won't work on my because Zero instantaneously scans for lifeforms wherever he's at. Thus, I'll know they aren't real.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Black Panter just took out the Silver Surfer recently as well, didn't he? You're not serious about this nose bop, are you?

They're many times more dangerous than a karate kid who can't fly and has no long range attacks. Way more dangerous.

Wait, you mean the beginning of his Thunderstrike career, right? Issue 6 or so out of 25.

When Mephisto made him a deal that would allow Eric's son to have his soul back. He fought his way through the Royal Asgardian Army all the way up to Odin.

You really don't know what you're talking about. It's not hearsay when Zero himself says he knows all war strategies of Earth's and other planet's past and present so that he can stop them from happening before they begin.

See, this is where you just lie and hope I don't call you on your bullshit.
1. Thunder does indeed swing his hammer, just like Thor. He teleports in microseconds. How fast does a rocket fly? I initiated a teleport spell and teleported before it hit him. As for Zero....wow. You do realize he only opens portals when he brings passengers with him, correct? When he doesn't have passengers, he teleports like Nightcrawler. He's there and then he's not. Check out in Cable's comic when Zero gained sentience, you'll see.

Again, you're either lying, or you're simply a bad reader. He doesn't need portals unless he's bringing people with him. "It's in a book...just take a look...reading rainbowww"

Hmm...maybe you really can't read. I'm sorry about that. Reading IS the key.

Strange, Odin, Agg, Loki, Dracula as a host of others don't need spells to unleash a mind attack or probe. In fact, they've NEVER used a spell for telepathy. Grasp them straws, baby!

I shall explain this to you slowly. Ahem.
Zero's main ability is to use his computerized brain to figure things out near instantaneously, that same ability is used for a host of his powers. The Amalgamation process allows for this to transfer. Thus, Eric's mind is now a computer.

Read above...oh wait...sorry. sad
Shadow Teleportation is a ****ing joke and you KNOW this. You KNOW it's primarily used to spying and escaping, not fighting. I dare you to prove she has complete control over it. She doesn't! Even if she somehow learned to control it perfectly (which she never has) it's STILL not enough to use in a battle.

Loki's telepathy has never been called magic telepathy, in fact, no telepathy has ever been called magic telepathy. Why? It doesn't exist!
Loki's mental abilities are natural, he had them before puberty as we saw in Son of Asgard and Loki's mini.

Power negation= Me Win.

So, wait. You're using pre-crisis KK? That's the only version who had that ring.
Current KK's ring is tech, AND, if you forgot to mention, his ring has trouble working after he punches someone. Remember when KK and Ultraboy's Rings stopped working because they fought h2h? Yeah, I do.

Ok, one more time:

1. I'm stronger by miles. (Dragon Man's superhuman Hercules matching strength is multiplied a few hundred, if not a thousand fold)
2. I'm just as fast if not faster. (Dragon Man's superhuman speed is multiplied a few hundred, if not a thousand fold)
3. I more durable by miles.(Dragon Man's superhuman Hulk level durability is multiplied a few hundred, if not a thousand fold)
4.I'm more intelligent by lightyears.(Zero's got thousands of years of information uploaded)
5. My ability to think is faster by lightyears.(Zero thinks instantaneously)
6.My weapons outclass his by lightyears.(Near mjolnir potency blasts as well as Zero's blasts)
7. I'm the only flyer.
8. I'm immune to his telepathy. (Can't read my mind because I have two protections against it.)
9. I'm a better teleporter.(by lightyears)
10. I'm the only one with long range weapons.(Yep. His guy is only h2h)
11. I'm immune to his illusions. (Can't fool a life-sensing robot with illusions)
12. I'm the only one with a force field. (indeed I am)
13. I'm the only one with energy absorbtion. (Zero and Thunder are top notch energy absorbers/manipulators)
14. I'm the only one who has magic. (yup)
15. I'm the only one who can see the other's weakness and imediately exploit it with a specific blast.(He can find a weakness after a few minutes of looking and then the best he can do is pray I come down and try to fight him h2h)

Joey Stacks
No, it's cutting off your ring. The fact is, I can steal the energy from the ring and use it for myself for a power-boost if I so desired.

Your offensive tech negation was banned in the discussion topic, so go me. Mach 10 CL 8,000,000 punches for the win, losing your aerial advantage (which is able to be countered by shadow porting anyway) for the loss sad.

Zero isn't a psychic, but he can read brain waves that give away a person's next move. So, you're half right.

In what comic? I've never seen Zero do this and I doubt any of the judges have.

Oh, and illusions won't work on my because Zero instantaneously scans for lifeforms wherever he's at. Thus, I'll know they aren't real.

ERIC MASTERSON is not instantly deducing that 5 spread out beings are fakes. Even if it only takes a few seconds that's giving a Mach 10, teleporting, Val Armorr a lifetime to beat the hell out of you.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Black Panter just took out the Silver Surfer recently as well, didn't he? You're not serious about this nose bop, are you?

He took him out using tech, the same level of tech that's allowed him to take out FRIGGIN MEPHISTO in the past.

http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mephisto3.jpg

Your underestimation of Black Panther's capabilities and Wakandan tech is not gaining you any ground here.

They're many times more dangerous than a karate kid who can't fly and has no long range attacks. Way more dangerous.

Except Karate Kid can fly, has long range attacks, and is actually able to fight at hyper speed.

Wait, you mean the beginning of his Thunderstrike career, right? Issue 6 or so out of 25.

That event happened the issue before he died (notice the Bloodstrike attire).

You really don't know what you're talking about. It's not hearsay when Zero himself says he knows all war strategies of Earth's and other planet's past and present so that he can stop them from happening before they begin.

It is hearsay because you're implying that his knowledge of Marvel war carries over to DC.

See, this is where you just lie and hope I don't call you on your bullshit.

laughing out loud

1. Thunder does indeed swing his hammer, just like Thor. He teleports in microseconds.

Damn so Thunderstrike is able to deliver these speeches in microseconds?

http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teleport1azx0.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teleport2akr5.jpg

That means he talks faster then the speed of sound. eek! (and please note the failure for a mind character in Eric Masterson saying he has no clue what he's doing in the first scan)

As for Zero....wow. You do realize he only opens portals when he brings passengers with him, correct?

He's never traveled without opening portals in any of the comics I've seen (which includes all of his appearances in Uncanny and X-Force).

When he doesn't have passengers, he teleports like Nightcrawler. He's there and then he's not. Check out in Cable's comic when Zero gained sentience, you'll see.

I'm not about to sit here and submit myself to the self mutilation of reading a 90's Cable comic to prove your point you're trying to make, why don't you do your job as a debator and provide scans (like you've been asking me to do and I've been obliging)?

Again, you're either lying, or you're simply a bad reader. He doesn't need portals unless he's bringing people with him. "It's in a book...just take a look...reading rainbowww"

It's in a book is your best argument? Why don't I just print out the comic strip of Meemoo making your amalgam cry, slap a cover on it and call this argument a day by quoting a book where you lose?

Strange, Odin, Agg, Loki, Dracula as a host of others don't need spells to unleash a mind attack or probe. In fact, they've NEVER used a spell for telepathy. Grasp them straws, baby!

Oh so they were born with this telepathy or did they use their abilities as mages to invoke it?

I shall explain this to you slowly. Ahem.
Zero's main ability is to use his computerized brain to figure things out near instantaneously, that same ability is used for a host of his powers. The Amalgamation process allows for this to transfer. Thus, Eric's mind is now a computer.

And I shall explain this to you, slower, with emphasis.

Zero's ABILITY is to use his computerized brain to figure things out near instantaneously, Eric Masterson's HUMAN mind has just obtained the ABILITY to figure things out near instantaneously. IF Zero's ABILITY was to TURN HUMAN BRAINS INTO COMPUTERS then you would have point, but it ISN'T.

Shadow Teleportation is a ****ing joke and you KNOW this. You KNOW it's primarily used to spying and escaping, not fighting. I dare you to prove she has complete control over it.

LOL, grasping for straws are we, all this stuff is ALREADY proven in this topic.

Teleports herself right in front of Storm from across a city, then proceeds to teleport herself, Wolverine and a group of X-Men from New York to Kenya. She teleports herself and Wolverine to flank the rear and puts the other X-Men in the village they were detecting the evil telepath in. Cannoball also remarks how he travels this way all the time

http://www.imageshack.su/v.php?id=51132Same%20scans%20baby.JPG

http://www.imageshack.su/v.php?id=17050Same%20Scans%20Baby%202.JPG

Loki's mental abilities are natural, he had them before puberty as we saw in Son of Asgard and Loki's mini.

I've never read the comic, why not provide the scan?

So, wait. You're using pre-crisis KK? That's the only version who had that ring.

The Crisis is irrelevant to the Legion and its tech. Loss

+ your tech negation is banned. Point's mute.

Remember when KK and Ultraboy's Rings stopped working because they fought h2h?

Never said or implied.

Joey Stacks

long pig
Power negation is banned, not tech negation. Goob said so himself. That ring is a tech weapon, it can be used for offensive purposes. It's no different than a gun, and thus I can destroy it.

Again, the cold fact of this fight is I have every single advantage.

Stronger. at least 150 tons times 1200x=3000000 tons.

Faster. Dragon Man's already superhuman relfexes and speed have been multiplied over a 1000x fold.

Smarter and I think faster.

More powerful. TS' blasts are on the level of maybe even Eric-Thor.

More durable. Dragonman's near invulnerability has been multi. 1000x fold.

Immune to your illusions and telepathy. The mace protects its user from mental attacks and zero can scan living things. Meaning he would know they were illusions.

More mobile. My superior, battle worthy teleportion allows me to be anywhere instananeously.

Immune to your physical attacks for a while because of my forcefield.

The only one with eyesight because yours has been taken away when I blinded you with a blast.

I have long range weapons , you have none. And my short range attacks outclass any you have.

I'm the only true teleporter. Your teleportation is useless in a fight. It's really never been used as a fightinh technique.
I'm the only energy absorber.
I'm the only magic user.

I mean, you're blind, out muscled, out maneuvered, out powered and out gunned and out smarted.

I can not think of a single way you can beat me.

As for the little " Can Dragon Man survive antartica?" I don't know, but I know a Dragon Man whos powers have been raised a thousand fold could.

long pig
**Oh, and any damage taken to my body, cuts to broken bones or even a torn shirt, is healed/mended nearly instantaneously by using the hammer's little "on/off" switch.

That's a big one I keep forgetting to mention.**

Is this over yet? We're justing going around in circles.

Give me my win so I can take my revenge on Scoob. Oh, yes, I'm still bitter over the herald tourny fight a year and a half ago. I have a special plan for you buddy boy. evil face

Scoobless
Originally posted by long pig
Give me my win so I can take my revenge on Scoob. Oh, yes, I'm still bitter over the herald tourny fight a year and a half ago. I have a special plan for you buddy boy. evil face

It's good to have a dream.

smile

Joey Stacks
150x1200 = 180,000

just correcting j00r math for j00
vin

Scoobless
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
150x1200 = 180,000

vin

laughing out loud

I didn't even think to check that ... that lying little piggy.

illadelph12
Judge's Vote

First off let me give the obligatory congrats to both combatants. This was actually a pretty evenly matched battle as far as arguments are concerened. This battle is a bit complicated to vote on. Let me just get my voting points out of the way and I'll present my vote:

1) Dragonman's body - Dragonman as the body is a solid pick save for one aspect; he has a dog-like/under developed brain. You're putting Masterson's consiousness into this under developed brain along with Zero's tech powers. I'm not so sure 10 minutes of prep would give you optimum efficiency Long Pig. Particularly trying to impose super speed data processing on so primitive a brain (if that's actually possible).

2) Tech Negation: Zero has the power to shutdown & neutralize weapons/threats. He doesn't just shut down everything in his vicinity. Karate Kid's flight ring is a mode of transportation and a non hostile instrument. I doubt you'd be able to simply turn it off. It would be like Zero automatically turning off every vehicle and communicator in his vacinity because it could theoretically be weaponized. He doesn't work like that, and furthermore, you presented no evidence that he works like that.

3) Evidence - Long Pig provided no evidence whatsoever to support any of his claims, and also blatantly exaggerated a lot of his claims. In historic tournaments that may have swayed the observers in your favor, but this is 2007 and proof is now not only paramount, but a requisite. I can't simply take your word for what you present. I have knowledge of the characters you're using but it's still up to you to provide substantiating evidence to support your tactics. You provided none whatsoever.

4) Telepathy - The magical versus natural telepathy argument was never really fleshed out. I'm not sure whether or not there is a difference, but neither side truly presented a solid case.

5) Fighting Skill - Stacks clearly has the upper hand in fighting ability. With Karate Kid's abilities in a super strong and durable body he'd be a beast (let alone the telepathy, teleportation, etc. of Psylocke), and he'd also be able to fly at top speed due to not having any ill effects from wind sheer. Not to meanton the amount of force delivered by such precise and powerful blows.

In contrast, Masterson is now in an awkward, bulky, semi humanoid monster body, but he'd have the speed and reflex enhancements Thunderstrike grants.

6) Follow Your Nose - "The Toucan Sam Attack of 2007" is hilarious. However, since Dragonman would no longer have dog like tendencies, hitting him in the nose wouldn't make him curl up in a ball like a dog would. However, getting punched in the nose still hurts like f*ck and that scan does show that Dragonman's body is vulnerable. Dragonman enhanced by Thunderstrike, I'm not so sure. Which leads to my next point.

7) Thunderstike's enhancements - Besides the comical mathematics LP presented, the abilities of Thunderstrike were never fleshed out. I know for a fact that he's no where near as powerful as Thor, but what he's actually capable of was not shown, so while I could take Long Pig's word for it... ( :laugh ), I can't really consider it as fact.

Etc...

There's actually a lot more that I considered on top of this, but I could go on and on (something I apologize for. My line of work tends to make me very thorough with my explanations.). I'll just get to the meat:

Basically we have a telepathic/telekinetic Superboy clone with arguably the best h2h and battle tactician skills in comicdom versus a monster with a magical mace, high end durability and strength, energy blasts, and ability to turn off weapons (though KK is unarmed).

All things considered this is a hard decision, but for me it really comes down to Long Pig not actually supporting anything he said, and me not believing that Zero's thought processing speed and battle scenario computations are a "power" as opposed to a trait of him being a robot, and then super-imposing those robot traits on a retarded dog brain in a giant monster body with Eric Masterson as the driving consciousness, and expecting it all to mix into an unbeatable force without any evidence to support the claims.

Again, like Martian, if you had more time and actually substantiated your argument I'd likely have voted for you, but as it stands, my vote goes to Joey Stacks and Meemoo.

I'd like to state that the name Meemoo makes me wish I could vote against you, however.

My vote: Joey Stacks thumb up

long pig
150x1200 = 180,000

just correcting j00r math for j00
vin
Really?
I did it on the calculator thing here on the computer.

Meh, nearly two hundred thousand tons is fine, too.

Joey Stacks
Meemoo is my ex girlfriends nick name aka the most evil superhero name in the world.

illadelph12
You're ex's nickname is Meemoo? I hope you weren't the one that gave that to her...

...now that you've explained it it does makes a lil more sense. Still sounds like a ghetto cow speaking in the 1st person, but eh, those are the breaks.

Joey Stacks
Her locked up father called her that, I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever and spreaded it.

long pig
Meemoo is my ex girlfriends nick name aka the most evil superhero name in the world.
Hah.
I should have named mine "Great big old whore who drank too much and banged half the neighborhood."

Oh, I just found out Dragon Man's mind isn't a computer or a robot, he was given intelligence from magics of Diablo.

long pig
Seriously, Ill...
Originally posted by illadelph12

This is where I think I didn't make it clear. DM has no brain, his mind is magic. Masterson's mind would basically just inhabit the android's body.

No. Again, he's attuned to tech and knows the where, what and why's of it instantaneously. As soon as he's in the fight, he senses it and cuts it off.
I presented no evidence that it worked like that because I never said it worked like that.

It was never flushed out because it was a silly argument and he gave up on it because he knew he was wrong. Loki is a telepath, he uses no spells to use it. There is no such THING as magical telepathy where Marvel is concerned.

Again, jesus christ. He's dog like, BP used an intimidation tactic. It was simply psychology. It worked. Hercules punched DM in the nose and DM wasn't fazed. Just the fact someone would suggest DM's weakness is his nose, when he's taken nukes, Hulk punches with no problem. It's asinine.

They were flushed out. Especially when he ran through Asgard all the way to Odin like nothing.

Nah, we have a telepathic (which is useless in this fight) Superboy clone (without flight, blasts or 99% of Superboy's powers.) who can fight really good h2h(which he won't be able to use) and no long range attacks versus a monster with probably the highest strength and durability under skyfather with super speed, an instantaneous healing factor, a force field and an insanely powerful and versatile magic hammer with powerful blasts that damaged the Destroyer Armor when Thor's hammer was unable to and powerful blasts from Zero who's ability to turn off weapons allows him the advantage of being the only one able to fly.

Seriously, dude. You really should reconsider.

DarkCrawler
Sorry if my post isn't really fleshed out, I am in a bit of a hurry. Finally got a moment to go to internet.

But...

A) Okay. This match was really...strange? It was good, but a bit hard to follow. The main thing I noticed was that...Joey had scans. Long Pig had none. Yes, I know that it was because of technical problems, but still, there really was no proof from LP's side. As an judge, I don't think I should look for evidence, and thus, LP didn't really prove much of the stuff he says, and I can't take his word as a fact, so it leads me into...

B) Thunderstrike's enchantments? As we didn't see any sort of scans of this, it was kinda hard to judge how potent they were. Was there really any HUGE power boost? Which showing was used to judge this? Did the axe have something to do with it, and how would it affect this situation? Sorry, but with no scans and the different situation in this comic, it is hard to believe this.

C) This led into the other prep and power stuff. While I knew that some stuff was true from my own experiences, some I didn't know. So it was again difficult to take everything into account.

D) In my opinion, Stacks not only had scans, but his plan was a bit better fleshed out. He certainly proved everything he had, and his character is really powerful. Class 100 Karate Kid? Ouch. I believe that his strikes (what was that, 8 million tons of striking force?) would be quite easily enough to harm Long Pigs character, as Karate Kid can harm characters of similar durability without any upgrades.

I'm going to have to give my vote to Joey Stacks. Nice fight, but the lack of scans from LP's side just gives him the edge.

Badabing
Judge's Vote

Good match Long Pig and Joey Stacks. This was interesting to say the least.

- The prep posts and the first rebuttal posts from Joey Stacks and Long Pig were the best posts of the match. The rest of the posts seemed to consist of "nah ahs", "yuh huhs" and trash talking. After I read through everything a few times I have a good grasp on the posts.

-Both amalgams were clever and powerful. Long Pig has a very durable and powerful character but I wasn't buying powerup to the level he explained. It just didn't seem plausible enough and there were no scans to back it up. Joey has the mind of Karate Kid with a durable and strong body which is tough to beat. KK has damaged heralds without 100 cl. strength or high durability.

-The actual fight is where things got messy. I wasn't buying much of the mind reading or telepathy. I just wasn't convinced. I wasn't convinced that Long Pig would have any advantage in the fight. I felt Joey proved his character's speed and ability better. A Karate Kid with 100 cl strength with speed and durability to match is a tough opponent to counter. In the end I feel Joey Stacks presented the best evidence to support his character.

My vote: Joey Stacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.