Social Interaction: Hello, I am HK47.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HK47
Statement: I am HK47, I was created for two strict purposes. For self-defense and as a domestic partner.

Prediction: Robosexuality will probably not be recognized as anything more then a mental illness for fifty more years.

TRH
Welcome to KMC forums have a wonderful time here

Selina*Starfire
Welcome. smile

yvonnekarate
Welcome! smile

Regards, Yvonne

Mišt
I believe this is a sock of Sorgo, having read previous posts. Could be wrong, but Im suspicious.

Mišt
Originally posted by HK47

When Roe vs Wade was declared, congress made it. A band of X men and women who took it upon themselves to change this country forever.

Rather then ofcourse leaving it into the hands of Y voters. Which would've been a true democracy. Because Y would be everyone, where as instead Y leaves X to decide. This is not democracy, this is democratic-fascism. True democracy closely resembles a communism.

Classic Sorgo argument, the old X Y algebra debate.

Reported under suspicion.

vivando-loca
hi!

Scythe
I'm with Mist on this one...

Welcome...

lilylidou
wlecome,
I'm new too.

guy222
Originally posted by HK47
Statement: I am HK47, I was created for two strict purposes. For self-defense and as a domestic partner.

Prediction: Robosexuality will probably not be recognized as anything more then a mental illness for fifty more years.

Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.