Night Terror vs. Xemnas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Who would win and why? Battle takes place in Toyland, little girl and boy land.

Darkstorm Zero
who is Xemnas... I've never heard of him...

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Who would win and why?I say it's close to being even. Night Terror is the direct manifestation of the completed Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, two of which are the most powerful weapons in the Soul Calibur universe. Also if I'm not mistaken the Chaos - Spiritual Realm is the direct cause of Night Terror. Night Terror also has flight, can shoot powerful beams, and is even more powerful than Abyss. Xemnas has created his own realms, some of which are The World That Never Was, the realm which held the second to last battle, and the realm where the final battle took place. Also he has absorbed the power of Kingdom Hearts, which is an immense power source. Xemnas can manifest his energy into swords, projectiles and protective shields. In addition, he has two attacks that drains an opponent's health until it's gone, as well as other powers such as telekinesis, as shown when he tosses buildings at his opponents with the use of his mind.

At this point I am inclined to say Xemnas, although Night Terror's power should be enough to give Xemnas one of his greatest challenges yet, or even overcome him.

Xenogears
One of the most badass quotes by Xemnas is:

Nothingness...is...eternal...

Violent2Dope
I personally say Night Terror. Xemnas has more abilities than NT but NT is stronger, has more durability, and more power. Also although Xemnas is faster NT is by no means slow(specially for his size) and combined with his power after a close match NT will come out on top.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
who is Xemnas... I've never heard of him... Final boss from Kingdom Hearts 2(this is the Xemnas after absorbing Kingdom Hearts).

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
who is Xemnas... I've never heard of him...

Kingdom Hearts 2 last boss. Sora and Riku had to combine forces to defeat him and even then the two were getting pwned most of the time.

dp_t-0PPro8

Xenogears
Not to mention Xemnas can duplicate himself. Also, Sora and Riku possessed Keyblades which they can summon at their will. Keyblades are said to hold phenomenal power.FurkHHn2z7k
This is the full version of the video shown above.8wtQ_72JwIE
Some things that can be implied regarding these videos is that: 1. The Keyblades that have keychains, specifically the Kingdom Key, Way to Dawn, Mickey's Keyblade, and the pair of Keyblades used by the villain are the powerful and mystical ones, whereas the Keyblades that don't possess chains, such as the one that broke in the hands of one of the armored figures are ordinary weapons. The only exception here is Aqua, the blue-haired female in the video who casted two different spells, presumably Thundaga and Reflega. Also, the figures in the first video pick up the three Keyblades shown near the end, yet in the second video the three figures do not possess said Keyblades, which leads many people to think that what occured in the second video happened in the past, whereas what happens in the first video occurs in the future, and that the three figures in the first video are not the same as the ones in the second. The fact that Xemnas possessed Aqua's armor and Keyblade in the present hints at this.
e6_hwVoOu48
That was a bit too much info and speculation but, I had the urge to put it here.

Violent2Dope
IMO, Soul Edge and Soul Calibur are above any keyblade. NT is composed of both of these.

Xenogears
I respect your opinion V2D. I personally think the powers of both are comparable. Causing chaos and ruin upon a world takes powers the likes of Soul Edge, in my opinion. In fact it's power is great enough to overcome Hades, the Lord of the Dead, as well as the Greek Titans and Jafar who not only was the most powerful sorceror in his world, but became a more powerful entity, a Genie.

I am not saying however that the Keyblade is more powerful than Soul Edge.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
I respect your opinion V2D. I personally think the powers of both are comparable. Causing chaos and ruin upon a world takes powers the likes of Soul Edge, in my opinion. In fact it's power is great enough to overcome Hades, the Lord of the Dead, as well as the Greek Titans and Jafar who not only was the most powerful sorceror in his world, but became a more powerful entity, a Genie.

I am not saying however that the Keyblade is more powerful than Soul Edge. That's a good point. Titans and Gods are basically the same thing and SE is capable of killing Gods whereas Keyblades can kill a Titan. And Xemnas fought against two Keyblade users simultanously. I think this match just got closer.

Xenogears
Another one of Xemnas's most badass quotes:

"Heed me Kingdom Hearts. Lend me your power so that we may be complete. The power to erase the fools that hinder us!"

Violent2Dope
A Night Terror badass quote...Oh wait he doesn't have any.

Xenogears
In Nightmare's SCIII ending, he turns into Night Terror and effortlessy kills the gaurds around him. He sounds like a parasitic lifeform from the flood in Halo 2.

Violent2Dope
Yeah he kinda does.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm not familiar with Kingdom Hearts at all, so I'll bow out of this one...

Violent2Dope
I still think NT wins after a close fight.

Who else?
Xenmas. Night Terror is good but he's not that good, he's just a fighting game boss. IMO, I think this is a bit of a slaughter.

Violent2Dope
IMO, it isn't. The characters of SC are stronger than people give them credit for. Nightmare when he was massively weakened in the SC3 intro killed hundreds of soldiers and then destroyed the landscape around them with a giant burst of energy. NT is created by merging SC and SE so it stands to reason that he's much more powerful.

FortressXRuler
Sorry to burst anyones bubble, but Xemnas created a good number of worlds, the most notable one being The World That Never Was, and he has a plethera of abilities. It would be a very close fight, but Xemnas would win

Xenogears
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Sorry to burst anyones bubble, but Xemnas created a good number of worlds, the most notable one being The World That Never Was, and he has a plethera of abilities. It would be a very close fight, but Xemnas would win That's been explained in my first post and I also agreed that Xemnas would win. I also believe that it's a very close fight.

Violent2Dope
I believe NT would win after a close fight.big grin And is it just me or is this FortressXRuler bringing back dead threads?

Xenogears
GOD DAMMIT FORTRESSXRULER! mad

Violent2Dope
YEAH!!!:madstick out tongueissedmad2furiouscensored

FortressXRuler
AGH!!!!! STOP WITH THE DOUBLE-TEAMING!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Stop bringing back dead threads.

FortressXRuler
I'll try, but remember, I'm only a junior memeber that started a few days ago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.