Marvel vs DC in football

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
DC Team
Offense
Superman-QB
Flash(Bart) WR
Flash(Wally)WR
Orion TE
Martian Manhunter RB
Captain Marvel FB
Doomsday LT
Kalibak RT
Solomon Grundy LG
General RG
Despero C

Defense

Doomsday DT
Grundy DT
Kalibak DT
General DT
Superman LB
Marvel LB
Orion LB
Flash(Bart) CB
Flash(Wally) CB
Despero SS
Manhunter FS

Marvel
Offense

Thor QB
Silver Surfer WR
Runner WR
Morg TE
Quicksilver RB
Hercules FB
Hulk LT
Juggernaut RT
Kurse LG
Abomination RG
Thing C

Defense
Hulk DT
Juggernaut DT
Kurse DT
Abomination DT
Thor LB
Morg LB
Hercules LB
SS CB
Runner CB
Thor SS
Quicksilver FS

Assuming each team member knows every detail of their positions....who would win in a game of football?

Space M ummy
This thread has way, WAY too many people in it.

That being said, I can't BELIEVE a football thread got made NFL Superpro is nowhere to be found.

FAIL

Redatom65
superman flies every touchdown in by himself no expression

quanchi112
runner picks off evevery pass they throw

Bouboumaster
Thor to Classic Juggernaut = touch down.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor to Classic Juggernaut = touch down.

Juggernaut is an inelligable reveiver...he's an offensive lineman. However...as a defensive lineman...Juggy can recover fumbles or intercept passes and run them into the endzone for a defensive touchdown.

charlemagne9746
sorry...receiver..not reveiver..lol

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Space M ummy
This thread has way, WAY too many people in it.

That being said, I can't BELIEVE a football thread got made NFL Superpro is nowhere to be found.

FAIL

Well...this is ironman football...same people playing defense/offense...and it's not a battle where they use their powers to kill each other...other than tackling..lol.

Both teams have speed on their sides. Do you think it would be an offensive touchdown every single time....or do you think either defense could stop the opposing offensive from scoring on most drives?

BobbyD
Superman and Flash run an unstoppable option. They would slaughter Marvel in this game. I think Bullseye would make a better QB for marvel, if he could get the protection. Every pass would be perfect. Then again Flash is a CB for DC. Nah, DC in a romp, easily.

Newjak
Originally posted by BobbyD
Superman and Flash run an unstoppable option. They would slaughter Marvel in this game. I think Bullseye would make a better QB for marvel, if he could get the protection. Every pass would be perfect. Then again Flash is a CB for DC. Nah, DC in a romp, easily. Silver Surfer is faster than Superman and Runner is a match for Flash.

Quicksilver is the weak link for Marvel I would think Glads would have been a better choice.

As for passes Thor has considerable throwing abilities probably much better than Superman thanks to his hammer.

don't shiv
cheerleaders anyone?

Deathstroke
Supes hands it off to MM every time. Intangibility touchdowns FTW.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Supes hands it off to MM every time. Intangibility touchdowns FTW.

damn...you're right...I didn't think about that. Ok..for the purpose of this game...MM is not allowed to do that..lol

charlemagne9746
So, you think DC wins, eh....by what score...maybe 55-3. Damn, that reminds me...I forgot to add punters and kickers to both teams. Let's take Quicksilver off the field and put Gladiator in his place. Quicksilver can be punter/PK....and let's say Zoom is the punter/PK for DC

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
So, you think DC wins, eh....by what score...maybe 55-3. Damn, that reminds me...I forgot to add punters and kickers to both teams. Let's take Quicksilver off the field and put Gladiator in his place. Quicksilver can be punter/PK....and let's say Zoom is the punter/PK for DC runner is fatser than the flash so its not like they could beat them in speed like somebody said

harri
this is full of rubbish!

Caps Conscience
You got Thor playing two positions on D. LB and SS WTF

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Redatom65
superman flies every touchdown in by himself no expression

Even though Runner is on defense? Sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
DC Team
Offense
Superman-QB
Flash(Bart) WR
Flash(Wally)WR
Orion TE
Martian Manhunter RB
Captain Marvel FB
Doomsday LT
Kalibak RT
Solomon Grundy LG
General RG
Despero C

Defense

Doomsday DT
Grundy DT
Kalibak DT
General DT
Superman LB
Marvel LB
Orion LB
Flash(Bart) CB
Flash(Wally) CB
Despero SS
Manhunter FS

Marvel
Offense

Thor QB
Silver Surfer WR
Runner WR
Morg TE
Quicksilver RB
Hercules FB
Hulk LT
Juggernaut RT
Kurse LG
Abomination RG
Thing C

Defense
Hulk DT
Juggernaut DT
Kurse DT
Abomination DT
Thing LB
Morg LB
Hercules LB
SS CB
Runner CB
Thor SS
Quicksilver FS

There fixed....I forgot to give Thing a spot on defense.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Where's Tony Romo to botch the extra point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.