Kitana vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Continued after my Kitana/Ayane thread under my previous alias...

Ayane has been defeated by the Edenian princess/former Outworld assassin.

Instead of killing her, Kitana settles for KO-ing the Female Tengu, and the Hajinmon tretreat back to the village.

Several days later, Hayate, having returned from his training trip to the mountains with Ryu, is told about the events that had happened.

Ryu has heard rumors of her: a fan-wielding assassin whose kiss is deadly is she wills it to be. He doesn't know that she is the heiress to the Edenian throne.

Ryu decides to investigate, since he has nothing else better to do.

The super-ninja finds Kitana hanging around an abandoned temple, caught off-guard by her beauty as he lurks on a tree branch, watching Kitana perform a kata with her steel fans (the ones from the 2nd MK movie, rather than those wussy ones you see in Deadly Alliance, Shaolin Monks and Armageddon).

Kitana is aware that someone is watching her again and quickly reacts. First, she tosses her fan at Haybusa's branch, severing it. When Ryu leaps off and tries to drop kick Kitana, he finds himself being held in midair by Kitana's Fan Lift move.

She then nails him with the Air Punch, knocking him back.

The battle is on.

Round One: Strictly hand-to-hand.

Round Two: Weapons enabled. Ryu has his Dragon Sword and Kitana has her fans.

Xenogears
First Round: Ryu takes it.

Second Round: Again, Ryu takes it.

StyleTime
Ryu would win....if it weren't for the fact that Kitana would never make it past Ayane.

Xenogears
WAIT I FORGOT!!

Is sex allowed? 313

Cale_Daziel
Kitana > Ayane
Hayabusa > Kitana

Violent2Dope
Hayabusa is a friggin Majik Ninja. He CANT lose!

StyleTime
Originally posted by Cale_Daziel
Kitana > Ayane
Hayabusa > Kitana
Ayane > Kitana
Hayabusa > Kitana
Originally posted by Xenogears
WAIT I FORGOT!!

Is sex allowed? 313
Now that changes things a little. With sex Kitana can take this.

Violent2Dope
No not really. Hayabusa wears a friggin leather gimp suit. If anyone takes the fight of sex, it's him.

Xenogears
Kitana > AyaneProve it.
Hayabusa > Kitana That's right.

Superboy Prime
I wouldn't wanna have sex with a woman that can make me grow fat until I blow up with a single kiss....*Panics*

Xenogears
That's why you screw her from behind.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
That's why you screw her from behind. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.