Jim Kenefick is a sandy, ungrateful ass!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/05/18/michael-moore-help-his-biggest-nemesis/

This one kind of hits home because i know all too well what it's like to lose loved ones to cancer.

For those who don't want to go through the article, Jim Kenefick is the founder of Moorewatch, an anti-michael moore site founded to obsessively focus on all of moore's actions that has recently formed into an extreme right wing meeting group for many people who's views are sligtly to the right of adolf hitler. Recently, Jim's wife was diagnosed with cancer and he can no longer afford paying bills due to lack of coverage. His fellow bloggers all wrote with advice on cheaper plans, criminal schemes, and bellyaching about how healthcare would be affodable if we could just make all malpractice suits illegal.

He did however, recieve an anonymous $12,000 check in the mail. But what did Jim do? Cash the check, then start obsessively tracing the source of the check ( a process which i can only assume would cost one at least $100) and discovers that the anonymous donor is michael moore. Moore has refused to comment or talk about the issue at all. What does Jimmy do for the guy who probably saved his wife's life? He berates him even moore, calls it a "publicity stunt" and continues to run articles about how john edwards is a pig and how his wife deserves to die of cancer.
My question is, is he just an ungrateful opportuniest ass, or just someone who hates so much he can't even express gratitude to someone he dislikes for helping with the effort to save his wife's life?

Alliance
Originally posted by Darth Jello

This one kind of hits home because i know all too well what it's like to lose loved ones to cancer.

For those who don't want to go through the article, Jim Kenefick is the founder of Moorewatch, an anti-michael moore site founded to obsessively focus on all of moore's actions that has recently formed into an extreme right wing meeting group for many people who's views are sligtly to the right of adolf hitler. Recently, Jim's wife was diagnosed with cancer and he can no longer afford paying bills due to lack of coverage. His fellow bloggers all wrote with advice on cheaper plans, criminal schemes, and bellyaching about how healthcare would be affodable if we could just make all malpractice suits illegal.

He did however, recieve an anonymous $12,000 check in the mail. But what did Jim do? Cash the check, then start obsessively tracing the source of the check ( a process which i can only assume would cost one at least $100) and discovers that the anonymous donor is michael moore. Moore has refused to comment or talk about the issue at all. What does Jimmy do for the guy who probably saved his wife's life? He berates him even moore, calls it a "publicity stunt" and continues to run articles about how john edwards is a pig and how his wife deserves to die of cancer.
My question is, is he just an ungrateful opportuniest ass, or just someone who hates so much he can't even express gratitude to someone he dislikes for helping with the effort to save his wife's life?

laughing out loud If it was anonymous, it was meant to be so. That really is being dickless.

Darth Jello
moore copped to it after recieving calls from a bunch of media outlets but refuses to talk about it. Kenefick however is talking to everyone.

Alliance
If he is so upset...he should return the money.

Fishy
That guy is a freaking retard... Nice of Moore to do so though.

grey fox
Moore may have some...odd ideas about the government , but at least he's a decent human being. Can this ******* say as much ?

Alfheim
What a ****ing ass****

Kinneary
Even if you disagree with Moore's film style and think he's an idiot, there's no reason to turn down money that could help save your wife's life. Jim is fired.

Schecter
that article was very slanted. the original didnt cherry pick his quotes.
he expressed appreciation, but also stressed that it does not sway his opinion on michael moore as a filmmaker. he did stress that as a person he liked him and was very thankful.

keep in mind that if moore uses this as a cheap shot in his new film, he will have likely made that 12000 back 10 fold. we shall see.

Schecter
just to stress though, i still think kenefick a douchebag

FeceMan
Originally posted by Schecter
just to stress though, i still think kenefick a douchebag
If you don't explicitly spell it out, you're a Nazi.

You're not a Nazi, are you? Nazis kill Jews. Do you kill Jews?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Darth Jello

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19113385/site/newsweek/

Tubbo is using different tactics for his own benefit. Nothing new here...

Captain REX
Michael Moore gets major kudos for that, no matter how ungrateful Kenefick is.

Alliance
Originally posted by FeceMan
If you don't explicitly spell it out, you're a Nazi.

You're not a Nazi, are you? Nazis kill Jews. Do you kill Jews?

only half of the people Nazi's kill outside of direct combat are Jews.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.