What are ye Pirate Adventures?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

surfchikpir8fan
Tell us about what ye get up to while you're out sailing the seven seas?

I stopped on the cannibal island by accident last week, here's a strip of what happened.

Yes, even Captain Cutlass Blackheart gets into trouble, thank God I escaped!

surfchikpir8fan
Here's me and my pirate symbol too!

Machete_Guy
O < yargh, im on an adventure ya here?
-|-
/\

texgodiva2s
Hello (and I'm quite new at this so please help me correct course if'n I be lost) are we speaking of open water sailing? When I saw the water around the isles the tiny spits (in all the movies), I just wanted to sing.

The theater seats would be perfect if they would rock and roll like the ships--and if they had a swamp cooler to blow a little wetness I'd go everyday for who knows how many months. I've had the pleasure of off shore and the water and the stars at night (in AWE) gollee moses, the sight of it just goes right damn through you.

potcfan2003
You know what would be so awesome? seeing POTC in that theater where the screen goes 360 degrees around you!! I went there before and it feel like your realloy there!!

surfchikpir8fan
Yeah that would be really cool!

missme283
those arent for me.... I get dizzy and throw up lol!

AudioHeart
Originally posted by potcfan2003
You know what would be so awesome? seeing POTC in that theater where the screen goes 360 degrees around you!! I went there before and it feel like your realloy there!!

*drools* Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool droolio

potcfan2003
The battle scenes would be awesome... I would be ducking like a cannon ball would really hit me!! lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
If i had my ship, my favvy would be my flag... happy

surfchikpir8fan
actually I forgot to mention, my flag has a heart around it with two roses at the top before it starts curving in - they are red and then a sort of green vine twirling around the outline of the heart - feminine yet fierce!

surfchikpir8fan
Oh, when I fought off the whole EITC! I did, and escaped quite unharmed. Arrrrgh, the legend of Ct. Cutlass Blackheart is growing!

Jaeh_JediPirate
i meant 'avvy', not favvy. hehe.

ahh mate, a story to tell! fought off and escaped from the whole EITC, very interesting. I managed to escape being cast into davey jones locker quite a few times now. They say i'm quite lucky...

surfchikpir8fan
Lol, you shouldn't keep vexing him! One day he'll keep you there for good, lol!

tee_pirategirl
Hehe! Ah good days. reminds me of the time I battled all of Blackbeards crew all by me onsies. Nothing but a scratch!! Stole 'is ship afterwards.

surfchikpir8fan
Lol, you crack me up!

Here is my satisfied smirk after beating the EITC!

surfchikpir8fan
People tell me I look like Elizabeth Swann ... I don't think I do that much, do you guys?

Oh, mid-action shot!

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by surfchikpir8fan
People tell me I look like Elizabeth Swann ... I don't think I do that much, do you guys?

Oh, mid-action shot!

maybe the hair a little LOL...but cant really tell...either im blind..or its too small of a pic

surfchikpir8fan
Lol, only my hair: that's all, lol!

surfchikpir8fan
Well, on MySpace that's all the comments say anyway: Keira Knightley or Elizabeth Swann ... erm

Jaeh_JediPirate
I LIKE YOUR COSTUME LOL!

well, kinda, the hair.. you look like someone else(actress too) i know.. hmm

yeah.. maybe someone will save me if i accidentally end up in the locker lol..

surfchikpir8fan
I WILL! *waves hand voluntarily*

Ye' can always coun' on Cap'ain Cu'lass Blackhear'!

Jaeh_JediPirate
great then mate!

hmm.. i need a good pirate name...

is Jenny Beckham(prounounced Beck-em) aight?

Capt'n Jenny Beckham.... doesn't sound so bad... does it?

IheartPocky
I road a boat yesterday. I felt somewhat pirate-y.

surfchikpir8fan
Great name, really pirate-y!

Lol, when I went out for my friends bidrthday (the pictures of the advebture on Canibal Island are from that day along with the pirate poses in my back yard, lol) I was horrible at driving the boat, but terrific at reading the map and figuring out where we were - so that made me ... chartman ...

I can still be captain though!

Jaeh_JediPirate
*points finger* haha! chartman! jk.. wink

YAY! tomorrow is the day i go to the convention! hopefully, i'll meet some of the crew....

surfchikpir8fan
Yay!

Jaeh_JediPirate
yep.. wink lol...

I like playing captain.. too bad when i meet the crew i won't be the captain.. >.<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.