Spiderman takes revenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vesternebel
Spiderman has gotten rid of his fetish for losing to weaker opponents, and is out for revenge!

How far does he get in this gauntlet?

1: Robin
2: Punisher
3: Shang-Chi
4: Iron Fist
5: Daredevil
6: Batman
7: Captain America
8: Wolverine

Remember, he is not healed after each fight, and he is pissed off.

golem370
He clears it easy to. Spider-Man has to much strength agility and reflexes for anybody on this gauntlet. People might say Wolverine can't die and that might be true but he can get monkey stomped

starlock
Spidey does not clear this, he does not heal after each fight,so he starts taking damage at #3,hmmmm i say 6,7 definetly stops at #8

golem370
You can't hurt what you can't hit. Spider-Man would drop all of them easily until Wolverine and eventually he falls to. Spider-Man defeated Rhino with having one arm busted

jrodslam
A pissed off Spiderman would probably get taken advantage of.

Is everyone here fighting to kill or are they just fighting to really win? I think Spidey can lose anywhere from Punisher to Wolvie.

Vesternebel
Spiderman fights to kill.
His opponents fights to win.

jrodslam
^ Punisher or anyone who knows Spidey well takes him down then.

endrict
Are u nuts? putting these guys vs a bloodlusted Spider-Man, He clears it. THE ONLY PERSON good enough is Logan, the others get a stomping.

jrodslam
I dont think im being nuts at all. A bloodlusted Spiderman is an out of character Spiderman. Especially one whos fighting to kill. Hed become sloppy and get taken down. Everyone from 2 down would be well aware of that and have the ability to stop him.

EDIT: Not to mention he doesnt get healed after the fights, so he doesnt even make it past Iron Fist.

llagrok
He falls at 3 smile

golem370
Spider-Man when not holding back.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/spideyliftstrain15mm.jpg

jrodslam
Originally posted by golem370

And may i ask who hes doing that against?

golem370
I don't no. Does it matter?

golem370
20 tons, and 18 times quicker then normal man and stronger Spider-Sense and He is a badass stick out tongue

jrodslam
I don't no. Does it matter?

It sure as hell does, lol. Wouldnt you think so? Do you think anyone on the list would be on their knees in fear and let Spidey dialogue with them while in a bloodlusted state?

golem370
I believe Spider-Man could take down 1-6 all together. Captain America's only chance is the shield. Wolverine is going to be hard but with Spider-Man's reflexes agility and strength he will prevail.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jrodslam
And may i ask who hes doing that against?

He's lifting a train above his head. Bloodlusted he'll kill a human in one punch.

golem370
Bloodlusted is not a good description more no holding back for a lack of better word. Bloodlusting sounds like he could make a mistake because he not thinking. Not only is he lifting the train but he having to it balance it because he holding up the liter side.

Vesternebel2
He is not fooling around like a madman, he just wanna win so badly that he will pay his opponent's life for it.

grey fox
Originally posted by Vesternebel2
He is not fooling around like a madman, he just wanna win so badly that he will pay his opponent's life for it.

Hey Judge

http://files.samhart.net/humor/fail.jpg

Vesternebel2
I have already admitted that i am the Judge, so you don't deserve a medal for revealing me.

grey fox
Originally posted by Vesternebel2
I have already admitted that i am the Judge, so you don't deserve a medal for revealing me.

I know, just wanted to express my feelings on your umpteenth attempt at 'repentance'.

Vesternebel2
Well, it's pretty stupid to decline my "begging".

KMC will get rid of the spamming, and i will get my membership back.

Hannibal-Lector
I say clears it...

Darth Martin
Clears it. I don't believe in "Wolverine can beat spiderman", especially a pissed off one.

Caps Conscience
Cap beats him no matter how mad he is.

Arctic
^^ Lol! Are you serious? If you are serious, thats a problem. Cap would fall, quickly.

Hitman911

A pissed Spiderman ownes this list!!! smokin'

Hitman911
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Cap beats him no matter how mad he is.
laughing laughing laughing

hush
stops at 6.

capt it up
a mad spiderman and I am talking about the one who lets his emotions get the better of him has no chance of clearing this he be lucky to make it to wolverine

Arctic
^^ Says the guy who thinks wolverine can beat thor. And yes, he WOULD make it through this, and he would even stomp your boy wolverine into the dirt.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Arctic
^^ Says the guy who thinks wolverine can beat thor. And yes, he WOULD make it through this, and he would even stomp your boy wolverine into the dirt.

No he wouldn't.

Spiderman wins against Wolvie straight up but after running the entire gauntlet he'll lose

Arctic
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No he wouldn't.

Spiderman wins against Wolvie straight up but after running the entire gauntlet he'll lose

Um...No. confused

Symmetric Chaos
Um...No. confused

You seriously think that he would go through that entire gauntlet without getting really tired?

Arctic
Not without getting tired but he would get through it.

BobbyD
I think he clears it 9/10 times.

Arctic
Originally posted by BobbyD
I think he clears it 9/10 times.

Happy Dance

Caps Conscience
^^ Lol! Are you serious? If you are serious, thats a problem. Cap would fall, quickly.

Cap stuffs the shield where the sun don't shine ftw.

emporerpants
i can totally see this turning into another spidey vs wolverine thread.

BUSTER1
whoever reckons that spiderman with his capabilities can't get past 2-the punisher , needs their head examined-if you took away the marvel comic book insistence, that captain america and wolverine are both unbeatable, its logial that he could come out on top

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by BUSTER1
whoever reckons that spiderman with his capabilities can't get past 2-the punisher , needs their head examined-if you took away the marvel comic book insistence, that captain america and wolverine are both unbeatable, its logial that he could come out on top

Shut your pie-hole and never speak about Cap again unless you finish the sentence with the phrase "Cap is the opitome of what a superhero should be."

Arctic
^^
I hope you are not serious...tongue_ss

Caps Conscience
^^
I hope you are not serious...tongue_ss

What do you think I'm here to amuse youts?

strengthkills
What do you think I'm here to amuse youts? epitome of a super hero means abosolutely nothing except he has good morals an some leadership skills wink

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by strengthkills
epitome of a super hero means abosolutely nothing except he has good morals an some leadership skills wink

Shut your pie-hole and never speak about Cap again unless you finish the sentence with the phrase "Cap is the opitome of what a superhero should be."

Bouboumaster
Stop and die at Wolverine.

strengthkills
Shut your pie-hole and never speak about Cap again unless you finish the sentence with the phrase "Cap is the opitome of what a superhero should be." im speaking of cap again wat r u gonna do about it he has no superhuman powersssssssss nnnnoooonnnne so dont threaten me over the internet bro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.