Supergirl VS Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rorschach
1) Matrix Supergirl
2) Linda Danvers
3) Kara Zor-El

Lethal_Rise
at the same time?

Rorschach
No. He fights them one at a time.

golem370
Doomsday killed Matrix with one shot right?

Rorschach
Doomsday didn't kill Matrix Supergirl.

Jebus reborn
Supergirl is a kryptonian.
She wins.

Rorschach
Bump.

nvrbeenwthagirl
he wins against Matrix and Kara. He loses bad against Linda Danvers. That was Earth Angel.

Sirius77
Zor-El? She's almost supes level...
She kills Apocalypse.

galactusischere
bump

Omega Vision
Supergirl.

galactusischere
Apocalypse can win against Kara and Matrix supergirl. DOn't think He can take Linda without prep

iceman24567
Apoc isn't beating Kara

galactusischere
Originally posted by iceman24567
Apoc isn't beating Kara
How so?

Mshinu
Apoc

iceman24567
Seriously? Because she's Superman lite more so than Mon-El.

galactusischere
Seriously? Because she's Superman lite more so than Mon-El.

Superman without holding back can easily beat Kara. The only advantage that Kara has on Apoc is speed. Too bad for her, APoc can teleport.

Q99
Originally posted by galactusischere
Superman without holding back can easily beat Kara. The only advantage that Kara has on Apoc is speed. Too bad for her, APoc can teleport.

Speed's more than running, it's also delivering more attacks in the same period of time.

I'd also put Kryptonian heat vision over the ranged attacks he makes.

iceman24567
Superman always holds back and at his normal holding back state Kara is pretty much his equal. Apoc can teleport so can Lex Luthor it isn't as exotic as you want it to be erm

galactusischere
Superman always holds back and at his normal holding back state Kara is pretty much his equal. Apoc can teleport so can Lex Luthor it isn't as exotic as you want it to be erm

Lex almost killed Kara before the "dark" side of her came out. BTW APoc can turn hes ENTIRE body into kryptonite.

iceman24567
Then gets heat vision into pieces? Good luck not to mention she has a decent resistance to anti Kryptonian weaponry ask General Lane

galactusischere
Then gets heat vision into pieces? Good luck not to mention she has a decent resistance to anti Kryptonian weaponry ask General Lane
Again Luthor almost killed her via kryptonite. I can post the scans if u want.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Q99
Speed's more than running, it's also delivering more attacks in the same period of time.

I'd also put Kryptonian heat vision over the ranged attacks he makes. he can be intangible, bend out of the way of the attacks, increase his density to insane degrees of durability, same as before but with blades/thorns of similar durability, turn into a putty like substance, telerport out of the way, etc

Omega Vision
Lex almost killed Kara before the "dark" side of her came out. BTW APoc can turn hes ENTIRE body into kryptonite.
I doubt it. And even so its not like her and her cousin don't have great track records fighting villains with kryptonite on them. Metallo anyone?

iceman24567
You can post not so recent scans? Read Supergirl volume 5 issue 39-41 and see how little those not so recent scan matter erm

tideoftime
Matrix: Not sure, but my gut says Apocalypse (assuming no jobbing) 6-7/10

Linda: Apoc wins. In most settings Linda just doesn't have the raw power to beat him. Apoc 8/10

Kara: If she's in her classic holding back state (she held back even more than Superman back in the day), then Apoc wins; if she goes all-out, she edges him for the win. Kara 6-7/10

galactusischere
You can post not so recent scans? Read Supergirl volume 5 issue 39-41 and see how little those not so recent scan matter erm
Doesn't matter, Apoc can turn a small part of hes body into Kryp. With hes teleportation, super strenght, and intagibily he can take the cake.

iceman24567
It does matter though his best choice is to play at her weaknesses even then his chances of beating her are slim.

galactusischere
Kryptonite bullets anyone?

iceman24567
Super reflexes or heat vision erm

galactusischere
It does matter though his best choice is to play at her weaknesses even then his chances of beating her are slim. What about teleporting behind Kara's back and shooting Kryptonite bullets at her?She would eventually fall to that seeing that Apoc is a supposed genious in marvel, so im guessing that he won't teleport at obvious places

iceman24567
What about teleporting behind Kara's back and shooting Kryptonite bullets at her?She would eventually fall to that seeing that Apoc is a supposed genious in marvel, so im guessing that he won't teleport at obvious places What about Kara punching and heat visioning him as soon as the fight starts?

galactusischere
What about Kara punching and heat visioning him as soon as the fight starts? What about Apoc teleporting and finishing her with kryptonite bullets as soon as the fight starts?
Apoc can also increase hes density AND size and then turn hes entire body into kryptonite. Kryptonite radiation FTW

Omega Vision
What about Apoc teleporting and finishing her with kryptonite bullets as soon as the fight starts?
You're obsessed with him spitting bullets. You bring it up in every fight no matter if it would work or not.

iceman24567
How can that happen while he already has dozens of holes in him from hv?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You're obsessed with him spitting bullets. You bring it up in every fight no matter if it would work or not. I noticed i also noticed how he loves saying Apoc teleports instant win not so much erm. Plus how does he know the chemical composition for Kryptonite?

galactusischere
I noticed i also noticed how he loves saying Apoc teleports instant win not so much erm. Plus how does he know the chemical composition for Kryptonite? Is Supergirl COMPLETELY immune to telepathy?
If not then Apoc can learn of her weakness and Kryptonite.

-Pr-
can you prove that supergirl knows the chemical composition to kryptonite?

iceman24567
^ still reaching. She doesn't even know the chemical composition of Kryptonite no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by -Pr-
can you prove that supergirl knows the chemical composition to kryptonite? Stole my shine sad

galactusischere

iceman24567
^Waste of space

galactusischere
Originally posted by -Pr-
can you prove that supergirl knows the chemical composition to kryptonite? Ok, u got me there. But PC and an alternative reality Super girl knew the chemical composition of different kinds of kryptonite, if that helps.

iceman24567
Pc characters know everything

galactusischere
^Waste of space

Molecular control of hes body and having the ability to turn himself into metals(he has studied celestial tech and adamantium) and weapons. Thats all u need to know. And why is everyone downplaying Apoc? If people are saying he can stomp WWH then he can beat SG

iceman24567
Not really they aren't the same characters. Apoc downplays himself.

galactusischere
Not really they aren't the same characters.
YOu mean that WWH and Supergirl aren't the same characters? what does thathave to do with anything. WWH can beat Supergirl, even if she goes all out.

Nihilist
^Waste of space thumb up it seems he always does this in Apoc threads.

iceman24567
YOu mean that WWH and Supergirl aren't the same characters? what does thathave to do with anything. WWH can beat Supergirl, even if she goes all out. It has everything to do everything you can't use abc to justify your bias. They have different powersets and they fight differently they are not the same character mr no comprehension. WWH can beat Supergirl so what she can beat him too.

galactusischere
It has everything to do everything you can't use abc to justify your bias. They have different powersets and they fight differently they are not the same character mr no comprehension. WWH can beat Supergirl so what she can beat him too. Point taken. Though u still haven't given me any reason to why Kara would win. She can't get around hes instant teleporting. She wouldn't be able to pierce hes body when he changes into a very hard steel or even adamantium itself. Then there is energy blasts, telekenisis, healing factor and technopathy.

iceman24567
I didn't give you any reason erm. Ok I'm dones

-Pr-
Ok, u got me there. But PC and an alternative reality Super girl knew the chemical composition of different kinds of kryptonite, if that helps.

it doesnt help apocalypse in this fight, though.

Sasaraixx
Supergirl.

Konton
She's too fast and too strong.
She levels him with heat vision off the bat and kicks his head in.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Konton
She's too fast and too strong.
She levels him with heat vision off the bat and kicks his head in.

Apoc can teleport, , turn hes body into adamantium, increase hes mass and density AND he has telekenisis, a few punches is all hes going to need. And incase u say that Speed>Instant Teleportation, then theres the ability to become intangible.

Apoc has grown to gigantic sizes before. At hes regular size hes still class 100 plus. Kara has only speed going for her, which Apoc can counter with the methods that I mentioned.

Konton
Yeah, he isn't going to be reacting to Kara level speed.
Dude gets leveled.

Warlord
does she have TP resistance feats at Apocalypse's level?

galactusischere
Yeah, he isn't going to be reacting to Kara level speed.
Dude gets leveled.

Apoc has xavier level telepathy also as the guy above me mentioned.
Apoc has sooo many powers.

manx422
Supergirl

TheTyrant
WOW.

People actually think Supergirl can defeat Apocalypse.

Not as bad as people thinking that Supergirl can defeat Thanos though. laughing out loud at comicvine.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
WOW.

People actually think Apocalypse can defeat Supergirl.
laughing out loud
thumb up

xmarksthespot
Apoc has xavier level telepathy No, he doesn't.

the ninjak
I know I like to rant about Poccy but he will defeat Supergirl. He beats brawlers no matter how strong or fast they are.

And I believe Poccy has Telepathic defences not manipulation.

And this is a CIS PIS less Poccy....normal Poccy is an idiot and SuperGirl will beat him.

Give me at least a minute to write my stuff.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
I know I like to rant about Poccy but he will defeat Supergirl. He beats brawlers no matter how strong or fast they are.
We both know that isn't true. Besides Supergirl isn't a brawler.

TheTyrant
thumb up

Says the hater.

Apocalypse would kill Supergirl and Powergirl at the same time.

He does what he did to Ikaris to them.

Omega Vision

Apocalypse would kill Supergirl and Powergirl at the same time.

He does what he did to Ikaris to them.
Not kill them and then Self-Bfr? I agree.

TheTyrant
Not kill them and then Self-Bfr? I agree.

Ikaris was at the brink of death and had to escape. Apocalypse could have teleported beside him and punched him to death but didn`t.

Even though Apoc jobs alot his track record is better than Kara's.

iceman24567
Supergirls win

Omega Vision
Even though Apoc jobs alot his track record is better than Kara's.
Except when it isn't. Like all the time.

TheTyrant
Except when it isn't. Like all the time.

But it is.
Supergirl could barely defeat that red guy who was secretly aiding Brainiac 5 send SG back to her own time-line.

Now, when has Supergirl(or Superman or Wonder Woman) went toe-to-toe with the likes of High Evolutionary or Loki?

If Apoc had his way, then Onslaught would have been defeated in like 5 issues. It was because of Cable that Onslaught survived that long.

The Nuul
But it is.
Supergirl could barely defeat that red guy who was secretly aiding Brainiac 5 send SG back to her own time-line.

Now, when has Supergirl(or Superman or Wonder Woman) went toe-to-toe with the likes of High Evolutionary or Loki?

If Apoc had his way, then Onslaught would have been defeated in like 5 issues. It was because of Cable that Onslaught survived that long.

You mean if Apoc fanboys had it their way then he would beat Onslaught in like 5 panels.

The Nuul
Supergirl should win but Apoc can get a few wins.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by The Nuul
You mean if Apoc fanboys had it their way then he would beat Onslaught in like 5 panels.
Apoc was about to kill Frankie, but Cable and Sue Storm stopped him.

Konton
But it is.

Uh, Circe says hi.

galactusischere
That's what I was thinking. But Circe really isn't bloodlusted against WW.

Apocalypse FTW.

Mshinu
Poccy traps SG in a force bubble and extends a techno organic "probe" to drain her bio-energies. Schlooorp.

Konton
But Circe really isn't bloodlusted against WW.

shocking

Omega Vision
That's what I was thinking. But Circe really isn't bloodlusted against WW.

Apocalypse FTW.
Short of being infected by the Rage Virus you really can't be much more bloodlusted than Circe is for Diana.

galactusischere
Short of being infected by the Rage Virus you really can't be much more bloodlusted than Circe is for Diana.
shocking

I thought after mortal Circe and Diana became friends, their rivalry kinda ended?

Omega Vision
I thought after mortal Circe and Diana became friends, their rivalry kinda ended?
I don't think the term rivalry would apply. It was more like "I'm going to ****ing murder you when you turn your back!"

galactusischere
I don't think the term rivalry would apply. It was more like "I'm going to ****ing murder you when you turn your back!"

BAH!

H/E is more powerful than Circe. And when has SG fought Circe?

Konton
I've never pulled the "read some goddamn Wonder Woman" card before, but, uh, yeah.

galactusischere
I've never pulled the "read some goddamn Wonder Woman" card before, but, uh, yeah.

I've read like 90% of WW volume 3.

Omega Vision
BAH!

H/E is more powerful than Circe. And when has SG fought Circe?
Supergirl would have a better chance against HE than against Circe.

TheTyrant
Not really.

H/E fought Galactus for a few pages. And then turned him into a brain..

Apoc went toe-to-toe with THAT.

Apoc is sub sky-father. He wins.

the ninjak
If it was non CIS PIS Poccy I would give it to him easy.
In an earlier thread of the same name I descibed how he would kill her easily.

But normal everyday Poccy is ridden with low showings and therefore I'm giving Supergirl just as much of a chance of winning this simply due to the fact that we would do a better job with Poccy's abilities than he would cannonwise.

galactusischere
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
No, he doesn't.

Sorry to bump this, but what about the time when he telepathically contacted Archangel?

Wild Shadow
its the same as wolverine telepathically contacting emma.. or any non x-men TP communicating with each other due to ramports they build from training and yrs of being together

Black bolt z
Kara wins.

Wild Shadow
Apoc decides to breed her,..

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Apoc decides to breed her,.. Can he really do that?You mean like take her DNA and clone her right?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Can he really do that?You mean like take her DNA and clone her right? he bred an entire village of descendants using his DNA.. yeh, he can breed her just fine. wink

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he bred an entire village of descendants using his DNA.. yeh, he can breed her just fine. wink But that means like clones right?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Kara wins.

Based on? Apocalypse is faster, stronger, smarter, and more versatile.

Wild Shadow
Based on? Apocalypse is faster, stronger, smarter, and more versatile. are you sh$#ing me?

faster? i will give you strength if he amps up but only to make him equal to her.. smarter its a given,... but come on son...

Johnny Sorrow
Based on? Apocalypse is faster, stronger, smarter, and more versatile.

weep

She's not stupid. And everything else is silly.

TheTyrant
Supergirl has hypersonic combat speed at best. Apoc has supersonic reaction(atleast) in fights and instant teleportation. How is he not faster?

iceman24567
He is not faster saying otherwise is retarded no expression

x_danny_x
apocalypse with his intelligence and tricks should be able to defeat Kara.

its what gives him the edge against foes that should win but dont against him.

Omega Vision
Supergirl has hypersonic combat speed at best. Apoc has supersonic reaction(atleast) in fights and instant teleportation. How is he not faster?
He doesn't have Nightcrawler level teleportation. He's used his teleportation maybe once or twice in combat.

JakeTheBank
lmao at Apoc being faster than Supergirl.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lmao at Apoc being faster than Supergirl.
Or even close at all. Supersonic? Lol. Because he tagged QS? I guess that means Deathstroke is FTL then by Tyrant's standards because DS tagged Flash (twice).

Wild Shadow
i still stand with Apoxy lips breeding her..

TheTyrant
Or even close at all. Supersonic? Lol. Because he tagged QS? I guess that means Deathstroke is FTL then by Tyrant's standards because DS tagged Flash (twice).

DS has the second biggest jober aura after Squirrel Girl.

Apoc has used his teleportation more than 2 times erm
I doubt that SG has ever fought at hypersonic speeds.

Omega Vision
DS has the second biggest jober aura after Squirrel Girl.

Apoc has used his teleportation more than 2 times erm
I doubt that SG has ever fought at hypersonic speeds.
His heightened senses, enhanced speed, and ultra-fast mental processes mean that him tagging people with a massive speed advantage isn't out of the question, especially when he mentally preps for it.

Apoc on the other hand has one notable speed feet: tagging Quicksilver. So not only does he not come close to Supergirl in the speed department but he probably isn't even as fast as Deathstroke who is much, much slower than Kara.

In combat though?

Supergirl has hypersonic combat speeds, that's not up for debate.

TheTyrant
His heightened senses, enhanced speed, and ultra-fast mental processes mean that him tagging people with a massive speed advantage isn't out of the question, especially when he mentally preps for it.

Apoc on the other hand has one notable speed feet: tagging Quicksilver. So not only does he not come close to Supergirl in the speed department but he probably isn't even as fast as Deathstroke who is much, much slower than Kara.

In combat though?

Supergirl has hypersonic combat speeds, that's not up for debate.

Ok, show me a scan of Kara actually blitzing at a speed superior to that of QS's.

x_danny_x
when you mean QS you mean Quick Silver? if so then i thought he can only go as fast as the speed of sound.

Warlord
Originally posted by x_danny_x
when you mean QS you mean Quick Silver? if so then i thought he can only go as fast as the speed of sound.

not recently... he got upgraded to near lightspeed

Mshinu
Didn`t Magneto once grab a speedblitzing Northstar out of the air and remarked that his son was a far superior speedster? Northstar can go close to lightspeed iirc.

TheTyrant
And it was stated in the same issue that he wasn't moving as fast as he could(northstar)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.