Venim Is Not Dead In 3!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
after watching spidey 3 on dvd i noticed when the explosion happened those metal beams spidey used on him blew up also. if you remember peter used metal beams to get brock out of the suit since it was sesitive to noise. so im thinking venom survived for sure because even in a explosion you will see limbs afterwords.

steverules
No...that was a pumpkin bomb that basically...blew you to ashes, it wasn't an ordinary bomb, plus you can see his skeleton

the_satan32
Originally posted by steverules
No...that was a pumpkin bomb that basically...blew you to ashes, it wasn't an ordinary bomb, plus you can see his skeleton

Agreed.

dadudemon
In other words, eddie brock is dead. The symbiote may not be dead but eddie brock is one with the dirt.

exanda kane
I was wondering if they were going to try something with the Negative Zone, because Brock's character (in the comics, he's dumbed down a little in the film) is quite complex and it'd be a shame to loose him.

steverules
I don't think we'll be seeing a negative Zone Eddie Brock...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by PiruBlood
after watching spidey 3 on dvd i noticed when the explosion happened those metal beams spidey used on him blew up also. if you remember peter used metal beams to get brock out of the suit since it was sesitive to noise. so im thinking venom survived for sure because even in a explosion you will see limbs afterwords. [/QUOT

Where did you get a copy opf Spiderman 3? Besides Venom likely will return in 4.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
after watching spidey 3 on dvd i noticed when the explosion happened those metal beams spidey used on him blew up also. if you remember peter used metal beams to get brock out of the suit since it was sesitive to noise. so im thinking venom survived for sure because even in a explosion you will see limbs afterwords.

haha if i told you that then id have to killa ya homie.

Tengu
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
after watching spidey 3 on dvd i noticed when the explosion happened those metal beams spidey used on him blew up also. if you remember peter used metal beams to get brock out of the suit since it was sesitive to noise. so im thinking venom survived for sure because even in a explosion you will see limbs afterwords. bootlegging is becoming a popular art nowadays, my cousin is a professional. hes really good.

Yoshi Fanatic
The guy said that he saw Spiderman 4 on DVD. Do you mean that there's a way to make bootleg DVDs?

steverules
I have the spider-man 3 movie on my psp, plus I've been able to get other movies that aren't even out over here or haven't come out on DVD...I mean like, I was able to get the Employee of the month film before it came out over here, bootlegging is indeed becoming popular, I don't buy bootleg DVD's, I just download my movies.

Yoshi Fanatic
Downloading movies is just as bad as downloading music, if not worst...

Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, & he admits it over the internet......

steverules
Yeah...and....? Loadsa people download movies...hey we eve have a guy here who admitted he had it on DVD I made a thread about gettin it on my psp long ago

DARKLORDCAEDUS
haha if i told you that then id have to killa ya homie.

bootlegging is becoming a popular art nowadays, my cousin is a professional. hes really good.

Maybe I should alert the proper authorities.

laughing

Yoshi Fanatic
Yeah...and....? Loadsa people download movies...

Just because a bunch of other people do it doesn't mean it's okay. Don't you all know that companies lose large amounts of money because of bootlegging?

Spider-Chris

how the heck did u get the dvd??!!??

steverules
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Just because a bunch of other people do it doesn't mean it's okay. Don't you all know that companies lose large amounts of money because of bootlegging?

I don't bootleg DVD's, I download movies, if I like them...I delete and buy, if I don't I delete and don't buy...it's like renting movies for free. As for the spider-man 3 movie, well I'm not gonna delete it until it comes out on UMD...if it comes out on UMD

Inspectah Deck
Downloading movies is just as bad as downloading music, if not worst...

bad for company not bad for the downloader

GGS
The guy said that he saw Spiderman 4 on DVD. Do you mean that there's a way to make bootleg DVDs?

If that's the case i think you shouldn't believe in too much of what this guy says laughing out loud and yeah of course you can make bootleg DVD's.

Arachnid1
I have the spider-man 3 movie on my psp, plus I've been able to get other movies that aren't even out over here or haven't come out on DVD...I mean like, I was able to get the Employee of the month film before it came out over here, bootlegging is indeed becoming popular, I don't buy bootleg DVD's, I just download my movies.

Same here. I got 2 sites with movies that get put on about 3 days after they come out. Its only a matter of time before it has FF2 too.

Spiderman_RJ
i dont condone any piracy on spider man 3, but sony must suffer what they caused us *hint hint*

steverules
Yeah...by making Sam add Venom at the last minute...plus...MJ singing was just terrible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.