Official Season 6 DVD set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal of Krypton
Smallville's Season 6 DVD release date has been announce it. The DVD will come out on September 18th. Here is the Official Announcement:

"What can you say about a season in which a young Clark Kent fights Phantom Zone escapees, goes to war with Lex Luthor, and teams up with Green Arrow, Aquaman, Impulse (Bart Allen, in comics later Kid Flash and then Flash), and Cyborg in an episode called "Justice"? If you were looking for Smallville to tie more - and, in some ways, less - into the classic DC Comics mythos, this was the season you got your wish. And boy, the way it ended!! Speaking for myelf, I had a good ride during the 6th season. And now we've got word from our retail friends to expect the 6-DVD set on September 18th."

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/Copia_de_51bZwgqNZbL__SS500_.jpg

-DTS website

~JP~
Yeah but the extras suck. sad

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Interesting DVD set. I'll buy mine tomorrow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.