Oceans Thirteen: Official

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
mmm....bit to much hype surrounding the movie when I went to see, I loved the first one and also it's sequel (oceans twelve).

However there were far too much plot twists and a sense of "what the hell just happened" going around.

I enjoyed the overall acting but the plot could've been far better - screw a guy who screwed your friend. How the actually done it was a bit sloppy.

Anyways the only thin I can't get my head around is when the so called "FBI" detective (Linus' Dad) takes Dell into custody after assessing to Willie Bamk that he fixed the card machine and that he has known accomplices (aka ocean and rusty's crew) and to get fingerprints.

--- What was the point, all it did was get Bank's people to get the aliases of Dell's crew, they should have left it out so it wouldn't give Basher and excuse to dress up as the US biker-jump dude's suit to distract Bank in his office.... booooring.

Discos - verall 7/10

Dusty
We really don't care about your opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.