superhero suicide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
which Superheroes/villains, cannot - CANNOT - kill themselves, without the aid of external forces or technology?

I'd say Juggernaut isn't strong enough to kill himself, whilst under the charm, and isn't Juggernaut when not under its protection.

Silver Surfer's tried to kill himself, but ended up giving life to a planet, but I think he could probably do it - not sure how though.

Superman wouldn't be able to, he'd knock himself unconscious before he could do anything irreversible.

Darkseid could kill himself with the eyebeams.

Thanos... not sure.

Hulk would be funny to watch, the more he beats on himself, the more frustrated he gets, the more angrier he gets, the more stronger he gets, the more stronger he beats on himself, the more frustrated he gets at a lack of results (as he's too tough), the more angrier he gets ... eventually going supernova or something and creating a universe destroying blackhole ...

Flash could kill himself easily, just jump off a ledge.

... more

grey fox
Originally posted by janus77
which Superheroes/villains, cannot - CANNOT - kill themselves, without the aid of external forces or technology?

I'd say Juggernaut isn't strong enough to kill himself, whilst under the charm, and isn't Juggernaut when not under its protection.

Silver Surfer's tried to kill himself, but ended up giving life to a planet, but I think he could probably do it - not sure how though.

Superman wouldn't be able to, he'd knock himself unconscious before he could do anything irreversible.

Thanos... not sure.

Hulk would be funny to watch, the more he beats on himself, the more frustrated he gets, the more angrier he gets, the more stronger he gets, the more stronger he beats on himself, the more frustrated he gets at a lack of results (as he's too tough), the more angrier he gets ... eventually going supernova or something and creating a universe destroying blackhole ...

... more

Spiderman can hang himself.

Magneto could pull his own blood out

Darwin could......well Darwin could certainly piss off the wrong kind of people.

Wolverine, lose to the god in his head.

Endless Mike
Mr. Immortal

grey fox
Squirrel Girl

Photon009
Paradise X Hyperion tried to kill himself and couldnt. It took Death itself to kill him.

xavier's_barber

Thanos... not sure.

... more laughing

Colossus = easy. get him drunk or catch him before he transforms. otherwise your screwed

Jamie Madrox couldnt kill himself because he would just keep on duplicating. stick out tongue

shksprtx

Wrong! All he would have to do is swallow a couple of kryptonite pills.

If, however, you consider that an external force or technology, yeah it would be pretty hard for Supes to whack himself...

endrict
dunno yet

guy222
Originally posted by Photon009
Paradise X Hyperion tried to kill himself and couldnt. It took Death itself to kill him.

Do u know the issue

grey fox
Originally posted by xavier's_barber
laughing

Colossus = easy. get him drunk or catch him before he transforms. otherwise your screwed
p

....and you'd still have to deal with a 6,6 250 pound Russian guy with H2H skills.

janus77
Originally posted by shksprtx
Wrong! All he would have to do is swallow a couple of kryptonite pills.

If, however, you consider that an external force or technology, yeah it would be pretty hard for Supes to whack himself...
yep, was thinking in terms of their own powersets and/or their natural environment...

Symmetric Chaos
Yuki can't kill herself since the IDE just brings her back

MrImmortal can't kill himself obviously

SavageHulk isn't smart enough to come up with something that would kill him

Wolverine can't kill himself because the moment he tries the writers will give him a power that makes such a feat impossible

Juggy has no real way to hurt himself at all

Jamie Madrox couldnt kill himself because he would just keep on duplicating. stick out tongue

Knife to the heart . . .

ExodusCloak
A bit irrelevant but depowered Blob tried to commit suicide twice and failed both times...

Oh and Darwin also failed...

harri
venom?

harri
actually ye venom couldnt kill himself

charlemagne9746
What if Supes' heat visioned his dick off...would he bleed to death?

Deathstroke
Couldn't Supes just fly away from the sun and go to a red sun somewhere or would that not count?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by grey fox
Squirrel Girl

Didn't she beat Thanos?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Couldn't Supes just fly away from the sun and go to a red sun somewhere or would that not count?

Thats an outside influence. He can still just HV himself and bleed out.

llagrok
Deadpool?

Mindship
Bruce Wayne could Batkick himself.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by shksprtx
yeah it would be pretty hard for Supes to whack himself...
He must have some "super" wet-dreams...

charlemagne9746
Well...isn't Supes' important to the Source? No matter what he tried to do...he would not be able to kill himself...or if he did...he'd be brought back instantly

janus77
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
What if Supes' heat visioned his dick off...would he bleed to death?
could superman's hv penetrate his body?
I thought it he was more powerful than that.

jollyjim311
Would Doc' Oc's arms stop him from killing himself?

Rick/Genis
laughing

Jamie Madrox couldnt kill himself because he would just keep on duplicating. stick out tongue Couldn't Madrox just slit his own throat? I mean.... cutting isn't "bumping" is it?

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Would Doc' Oc's arms stop him from killing himself? Not if he.... uh.... turned them off?

Yamcha
Sorry for being a necromancer here, it just seemed like an intriguing thread :3.

Sentry seemed pretty suicide-proof.

Zack Fair

Estacado
Jackie Estacado cant kill himself permanently.
Lobo cant kill himself.

JakeTheBank
Hulk would be funny to watch, the more he beats on himself, the more frustrated he gets, the more angrier he gets, the more stronger he gets, the more stronger he beats on himself, the more frustrated he gets at a lack of results (as he's too tough), the more angrier he gets ...

They have pills for that, I believe.

deadpool, juggernaut, lobo, darwin, doomsday, etc.

SevenShackles
On the topic of superman bleeding out, without anything to slow down his healing factor how long would he really bleed out before he heals?

Maybe If he bites his tongue off and chokes on the blood? He can still choke that way right?

LeonBuco666
Thanos could kill himself, but death wouldn't allow it so he'd come back to live almost straight away

Originally posted by SevenShackles
On the topic of superman bleeding out, without anything to slow down his healing factor how long would he really bleed out before he heals?

Maybe If he bites his tongue off and chokes on the blood? He can still choke that way right? drowning wouldnt kill him. he doesnt need to breath (usually) and even then he'd pass out and heal.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by 753
drowning wouldnt kill him. he doesnt need to breath (usually) and even then he'd pass out and heal.
Ah okay.

How about locking himself in a deep dark room under the fortress of solitude. How long before he grows weak enough to kill himself or just starve to death/die of old age?

I'm trying to figure out a way laughing out loud

juggerman
Ah okay.

How about locking himself in a deep dark room under the fortress of solitude. How long before he grows weak enough to kill himself or just starve to death/die of old age?

I'm trying to figure out a way laughing out loud

He'd just go into a super Kryptonian coma until someone discovers him 69 Trillion years in the future and puts him in a tanning bed

JakeTheBank
Would flying into a red sun and staying there count? Or would that be via external forces?

LeonBuco666
Supes could shoot himself in head with kryptonite bullets

pym-ftw
Pym, Jack Kirby will stop him

tkitna
Sentry tried flying into the sun and he couldnt die.

SevenShackles
Cyborg superman/Hank Henshaw

Ah okay.

I'm trying to figure out a way laughing out loud that would work after a billion years or something

Mindset
He could fly into a red sun.

Or have Hulk punch him.

well sure, but those'd be external forces

Sixth_Winged
I'd imagine superman being able to kill himself by travelling to some place devoid of life and Heat visioning till he is depleted then bashes himself to the wall.

and as for functionally immortals incapable of suicide without outside help

Juggernaut
Doomsday
Lobo
Thanos
Mr Immortal

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
well sure, but those'd be external forces My fist is gonna be an external force to your face.

janus77
So, we're basically out of ideas for Superman killing himself without red sun/special k etc?

I think I have to take back my comment about Surfer, iirc Surfer can give away the Power Cosmic. So he could, perhaps, just release it all and then fall off a ledge or something.

Emi~Kiro
Surely Superman can crush his own head. He is strong enough and if he wants it I'm sure he can do it. I doubt he will heal from that :3

Flyattractor
LOBO can die. HE just dosen't stay dead. If HE dosen't want to return to HIS bodie. It will decay unlsee HE does something. Although it is extremely difficult for HIM to actualy KILL HIMSELF but HE has actually commited suicide a few times.....fer hatred and boredoms sake.

Originally posted by Mindset
My fist is gonna be an external force to your face. so you do understand the concept

janus77
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Surely Superman can crush his own head. He is strong enough and if he wants it I'm sure he can do it. I doubt he will heal from that :3
Dunno, I suspect it's not possible to exert that much pressure with your arms bending at such an angle.

You try for a couple of hours and see, k?

Emi~Kiro
Dunno, I suspect it's not possible to exert that much pressure with your arms bending at such an angle.

You try for a couple of hours and see, k?
But I'm not super strong embarrasment

janus77
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
But I'm not super strong embarrasment
It'll be ok, your head's not super durable either smile.

Go on, for science! yes

Q99
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Well...isn't Supes' important to the Source?

No-one has ever shown me a scan where that's demonstrated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.