Heralds Hierarchy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
List these heralds from most to least powerful in your opinion.

Surfer, Firelord, Stardust, Red Shift, Morg, Terrax, Kryptonian, Invisible Man, Fallen One, Nova, Air-Walker, WOL Morg, and Destroyer.

Stupid Rookie
1. Kryptonian
2. Destroyer (???????)
3. WOL Morg
4. Surfer
5. Fallen One
6. Stardust
7. Morg
8. Firelord
9. Red Shift
10. Air Walker
11. Terrax
12. Nova
No idea: Invisible Man

Tough to rank some of them, esp Kryp and Destroyer. Basically did it on potential. Others like Terrax are hurt by their crappy showings even though they have real power.
Oh and he is not here, but I would consider Dominus for number 1 if he was.

llagrok
I'll list the ones I'm familiar with.

1. WOL morg
2. Stardust
3. SS
4. Firelord
5. Fallen one
5. Terrax/Red Shift
6. Nova
7. Air walker

DigiMark007
Wtf has Fallen One ever done to deserve respect? I've never seen anything impressive, and he has all of about 4 showings.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Wtf has Fallen One ever done to deserve respect? I've never seen anything impressive, and he has all of about 4 showings.

He is hard to rank, as are some of the obscure ones. I did it based on potential. I seem to remember a few instances where his power was referenced as being very substantial. I will have to look for some scans though, I really can't remember where I heard that.

hush
1.Kryptonian
2.Surfer
3.Morg
4.Stardust
5.Destroyer
6.Red Shift
7.Fallen One
8.Terrax
9.Firelord
10.Invisible Man
11.Nova
12.Air-Walker

as for WOL Morg i dont no?

Priest
hes my list with heralds with actual showings.
WOL Morg
Silver Surfer
StarDust
FireLord
Terrax
RedShift
Air Walker
Nova

Bouboumaster
1- DESTROYER (He's the beast)
2- WOL/PC Morg
3- Silver Surfer
4- Kryptonian
5- Stardust
6- Gladiator (speculation)
7- Firelord
8- Terrax the Tamer
9- Red Shift
10- Nova
11- Air-Walker
No Idea: Invisible Man

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
1. Kryptonian
2. Destroyer (???????)
3. WOL Morg
4. Surfer
5. Fallen One
6. Stardust
7. Morg
8. Firelord
9. Red Shift
10. Air Walker
11. Terrax
12. Nova
No idea: Invisible Man

Tough to rank some of them, esp Kryp and Destroyer. Basically did it on potential. Others like Terrax are hurt by their crappy showings even though they have real power.
Oh and he is not here, but I would consider Dominus for number 1 if he was.

Agreed

Photon009
1. WOL Morg
2. Destroyer
3. Kryptonian
4. Silver Surfer
5. Morg
6. Firelord
7. Fallen One
8. Red Shift
9. Stardust
10. Invisible Man
11. Terrax
12. Air-Walker
13. Nova

I dont see how anyone could put Stardust above Firelord or Red Shift, much less Surfer or Morg. Stardust has one real feat, and it's stalemating Beta Ray Bill. Firelord has stalemated Thor on 3 occasions who is superior to BRB. And Stardust already has tons of horrible showings, more than Firelord already. Firelord has two bad showings, losing to Spidey and getting owned by Morg, but he has more than enough amazing showings to make up for it. Stardust has 3 bad showings, getting owned by Human Torch, getting owned by Storm, and not being able to knock out the Black Panther when very angry. Yet Stardust doesnt have enough/good enough showings to make up for his bad ones. And Red Shift doesnt have any bad showings. He lost to Surfer, but it was a good fight and not an owning so it's nothing to be ashamed of, he was holding off the Wave for 6 months with Firelord and Stardust as well, and he was taking down far more Centurions than Stardust. Surfer > Morg > Firelord > Red Shift > Stardust

Skeets
Originally posted by Photon009
1. WOL Morg
2. Destroyer
3. Kryptonian
4. Silver Surfer
5. Morg
6. Firelord
7. Fallen One
8. Red Shift
9. Stardust
10. Invisible Man
11. Terrax
12. Air-Walker
13. Nova

I dont see how anyone could put Stardust above Firelord or Red Shift, much less Surfer or Morg. Stardust has one real feat, and it's stalemating Beta Ray Bill. Firelord has stalemated Thor on 3 occasions who is superior to BRB. And Stardust already has tons of horrible showings, more than Firelord already. Firelord has two bad showings, losing to Spidey and getting owned by Morg, but he has more than enough amazing showings to make up for it. Stardust has 3 bad showings, getting owned by Human Torch, getting owned by Storm, and not being able to knock out the Black Panther when very angry. Yet Stardust doesnt have enough/good enough showings to make up for his bad ones. And Red Shift doesnt have any bad showings. He lost to Surfer, but it was a good fight and not an owning so it's nothing to be ashamed of, he was holding off the Wave for 6 months with Firelord and Stardust as well, and he was taking down far more Centurions than Stardust. Surfer > Morg > Firelord > Red Shift > Stardust
Blah Blah.
Seriously how lame can you get?
A Firelord Fanboy....haermm

and guess what? Stardust didn't get his ass handed to him by Spider-man,Firelord did...31
Plus all the other horrible showings Firelord has,shit Surfer has made him look like a baby.

llagrok
Skeets owns once again.

1. WOL Morg
2. Destroyer
3. Kryptonian
4. Silver Surfer
5. Morg
6. Stardust
7. Red Shift
8. Fallen One
9. Firelord
10. Invisible Man
11. Terrax
12. Air-Walker
13. Nova

Photon009
Originally posted by Skeets
Blah Blah.
Seriously how lame can you get?
A Firelord Fanboy....haermm

and guess what? Stardust didn't get his ass handed to him by Spider-man,Firelord did...31
Plus all the other horrible showings Firelord has,shit Surfer has made him look like a baby.

No, Stardust just got one-shotted by Storm, knocked around by the Thing, blasted around by Gravity, blasted around by Human Torch, and earlier wasnt able to knock out Black Panther with a big angry blast, all in the span of two issues laughing out loud

And Firelord only has two bad showings. Losing to Spidey and being owned by regular Morg. Those are not as bad as Stardust's, considering Firelord has amazing feats by the quantity to make up for it. Stardust only has one good feat, and it doesnt make up for his bad ones.

And just for the record, Surfer has NEVER treated Firelord like a baby. Firelord has 3 wins over Surfer, and Surfer has 3 wins over Firelord. And Firelord has scared Surfer off with powerful blasts, and even killed Surfer before. You dumbass.

llagrok
No, Stardust just got one-shotted by Storm, knocked around by the Thing, blasted around by Gravity, blasted around by Human Torch, and earlier wasnt able to knock out Black Panther with a big angry blast, all in the span of two issues laughing out loud

And Firelord only has two bad showings. Losing to Spidey and being owned by regular Morg. Those are not as bad as Stardust's, considering Firelord has amazing feats by the quantity to make up for it. Stardust only has one good feat, and it doesnt make up for his bad ones.

And just for the record, Surfer has NEVER treated Firelord like a baby. Firelord has 3 wins over Surfer, and Surfer has 3 wins over Firelord. And Firelord has scared Surfer off with powerful blasts, and even killed Surfer before. You dumbass.

Firelord fanboy here took the latest fantastic four comics seriously. The one where Stardust and SS are evil, and Black Panther ARM-BARED SS.

Mate, that comic was complete bullshit. There is no way Black Panther would've been able to leap onto Silver Surfer's board, nor is there any way that he would've been able to arm-bar Silver Surfer.

Skeets
I and everyone else who has some sense still don't see the bad showings.
Storm hit Stardust with lightning and it reformed with no ill effect.
Thing hit Stardust with a punch again leaving no ill effect.getting blasted by Gravity who was juiced enough to bother Galactus is not a bad showing.

So again you fail in your poor attempt to make another far superior Herald look bad.Firelord blows sorry...herbnone

golem370
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Wasn't Fallen One the one who had the potential to beat Galactus?

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370

He tried at least. If he had the potential to beat Galactus I don't think Thanos would've beaten him.

Priest
Originally posted by golem370
lol..he got owned by Thanos.

golem370
I thought I read that somewhere.

celestialdemon
List these heralds from most to least powerful in your opinion.

Surfer, Firelord, Stardust, Red Shift, Morg, Terrax, Kryptonian, Invisible Man, Fallen One, Nova, Air-Walker, WOL Morg, and Destroyer.

From what I've seen of the heralds:

1. WOL Morg
2. SS
3. Morg
4. Stardust
5. Firelord
6. Terrax
7. Red Shift
8. Air-Walker
9. Nova

I'm not too familiar with the others as heralds, and Fallen One hasn't had enough showings for me to rank him.

Skeets
I'd put Red Shift above Firelord.the guy can open Black holes and fight in them...erm
No way in hell could Firelord do that.

Priest
I'd put Red Shift above Firelord.the guy can open Black holes and fight in them...erm
Good point actually.

llagrok

Co-sign.

Red shift is really underestimated.

Mindship
I'm too lazy/ignorant to list all, so here goes...

1. Kryptonian
2. Surfer
3. Destroyer.

The reason I have the Destroyer @#3 is because I have a comic where Ben is holding his own damn well against it...and this is not the Destroyer I would come to expect (certainly not the one that beat Thor so handedly in its first appearance).

If I was going by pure potential...
Kryptonian
Destroyer
Surfer

Photon009

Almost any herald could fight in black holes. Terrax has lived in black holes, and he's one of the most pathetic heralds of them all. Far less powerful than Firelord. And Red Shift only makes them because that's his forte. Stardust's too. Firelord's is cosmic fire. That's like saying Firelord's above Red Shift because Firelord has produced a heat wave so powerful it caused the Silver Surfer to flee, and btw that is probably the most impressive thing any herald other than Morg and Surfer have ever done.

janus77
if we're including Superman as Herald then he's gotta come near the top. it may not mean much that he's Superman (as the Power Cosmic is way about Kryptonian dna) but it's still gotta mean something and that something's more than enough to put him above most other heralds of Galactus.

prolly go with the following:
1. WoL Morg
2. Annihilation Surfer
3. SuperSurfer (Kryptonian)
4. regular Silver Surfer
5. Morg
... then the rest, pretty much undifferentiated.

I think the 'steps' between them in power and potential, aren't all that great, the Power Cosmic's gotta imbue a certain base level of awesomeness to all, there after it's a question of Galactus's favouring a few over the rest or of additional powers that they bring to the table (kryptonian, Waters of Life...).

Surfer is also potentially the greatest of the lot, imo, since he is a Galactus killer in an alternate universe and - more importantly - he is meant to be the one that kills Galactus. also, the universe (Lord Order and wotnot) chose him to save it... he's gotta be a cut above, in potential, no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.