Master Chief vs Ridley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
pAiU9Fs9FHI

Replace Samus with Master Chief. Just to make the match a little even Master Chief has unlimited ammo. He has the battle rifle and duel plasma rifles. Now can SPARTAN 117 manage to take down the leader of the space pirates in this free falling battle? Or will he be hammered down to nothing.

Xenogears
W8wZL54U2fg

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
pAiU9Fs9FHI

Replace Samus with Master Chief. Just to make the match a little even Master Chief has unlimited ammo. He has the battle rifle and duel plasma rifles. Now can SPARTAN 117 manage to take down the leader of the space pirates in this free falling battle? Or will he be hammered down to nothing. No. Only giving him a battle rifle and two plasma rifles is just ****ed up.

ESB -1138
Samus only used her primary blaster against Ridley in that battle.

Violent2Dope
Samus only used her primary blaster against Ridley in that battle. Samus>>MC and her blaster>>>>>>>duel plasma pistols and battle rifle combined.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Samus>>MC and her blaster>>>>>>>duel plasma pistols and battle rifle combined.

I know Samus is better than the Master Chief but now I think you're giving her standard blaster a little too much credit.

Violent2Dope
I know Samus is better than the Master Chief but now I think you're giving her standard blaster a little too much credit. Battle rifle isn't that special of a weapon and the plasma pistols may be rapid fire but they overheat and I don't think either of those weapons can kill Ridley. Also Samus beat Ridley with her blaster when Ridley couldn't really dodge the shots in that video.

ESB -1138
And in that video you replace Master Chief with Samus. Ridley and Master Chief are still falling down that very long tunnel.

Xenogears
Master Chief should get Overshields with a Fuel Rod Cannon or a Banshee.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
Master Chief should get Overshields with a Fuel Rod Cannon or a Banshee. At least overshield with a Fuel rod cannon. Samus in that vid had alot of shields while MC has a little dinky one that's taken out by one sniper shot.

Xenogears
I was playing a custom game on Halo 2 online once and the party leader was modding. Basically in this game, a shotgun shoots fight rockets. If you hit the ground, you go thousands of meters up in the air. You could rapidly fire tank shells out of a sniper rifle, and instead of throwing grenades you throw charged up plasma out of your hands.

ESB -1138
Very well, MC has overshield and when he recharges his shield he also recharges the to the level of overchield and a fuel rod cannon instead of a battle rifle. How's that?

Violent2Dope
Very well, MC has overshield and when he recharges his shield he also recharges the to the level of overchield and a fuel rod cannon instead of a battle rifle. How's that? That makes it better and the fight is a bit more even. I think if he plays it smart he'll take it.Originally posted by Xenogears
I was playing a custom game on Halo 2 online once and the party leader was modding. Basically in this game, a shotgun shoots fight rockets. If you hit the ground, you go thousands of meters up in the air. You could rapidly fire tank shells out of a sniper rifle, and instead of throwing grenades you throw charged up plasma out of your hands. Mods are only good if everyone gets them. I saw a mod with a guy that had this big staff like thing when he was showing his fried it he shot it and nothing happened but then like a rain of needles or sumthin flew down and killed his friend.

ESB -1138
I can't wait for Metroid Prime 3 to come out.

Any who, I believe Master Chief might be capable of taking down Ridley but while falling he is a little more stationary. You can't dodge as easily when you're falling.

Violent2Dope
I can't wait for Metroid Prime 3 to come out.

Any who, I believe Master Chief might be capable of taking down Ridley but while falling he is a little more stationary. You can't dodge as easily when you're falling. Good point but this is more of a disadvantage to Ridley than MC because of his size.

ESB -1138
True but a single attack from Ridley would hurt more then a few from Master Chief. As well as most of Ridley's attacks take up more room.

Violent2Dope
True but a single attack from Ridley would hurt more then a few from Master Chief. As well as most of Ridley's attacks take up more room. Good point but even so in that video Ridley was scraping all on the pipe walls whereas MC would still be able to move out of the way of most attacks Ridley would keep on taking damage. It can go either way but MC is smart and with those smarts can pull off a win.

P.S. I find this funny the news is on and apparently Brittney Spears had another "wardrobe malfuction".

Violent2Dope
W8wZL54U2fg laughing out loud wtf!

Xenogears
Everyone that I've shown that to had that response.

ESB -1138
Everyone that I've shown that to had that response.

I still remember seeing that commercial some 10 years ago or so.

MadMel
yea lol
btw i cant wait for prime 3 either, and i have to wait longer..lousy videogame distribution rules mad
anyways, if MC has what esb has given him, then he has a chance..maybe..

Violent2Dope
If MC plays it smart he wins.

ESB -1138
You mean pulls the trigger as fast and as much as possible. Not much room to evade or do anything smart considering he's free falling.

Violent2Dope
Don't take unncessary risks, aim for possible weak points, you know the works.

Xenogears
If Master Chief breakdances then he wins.

Violent2Dope
If Master Chief breakdances then he wins. Yeah so by that logic this fight would be a breeze for Crazy Legs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.