Who Shouldnt Have Died In Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yungz22
HEY I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK I THINK HAKU SHOULD NOT HAVE DIED

ladov52014
well if u wanna know who should die ****ing the 4th shouldnt of died cause than we would be having this ****ing problem

yungz22
yeah i guess but then we wouldnt have a series

ladov52014
HAHAHAH but if i had to choose i wouldnt want that good kid to die it was one of the last few fillers :'( that poor kid went into the mine and just did it for the village it was a good filler makes me wanna watch that one agian i am ill be back

yungz22
oh renma or whatever his name is

scurran
Originally posted by yungz22
oh renma or whatever his name is

Ranmaru.....but he deserved to die stick out tongue

scarecrow88
Originally posted by ladov52014
HAHAHAH but if i had to choose i wouldnt want that good kid to die it was one of the last few fillers :'( that poor kid went into the mine and just did it for the village it was a good filler makes me wanna watch that one agian i am ill be back that was one of the best oh and that one where ino replace the princess that was very funny ((how do u use spoiler high light))

Violent2Dope
Zabuza cause he's beyond gangster. Half dead and he killed like ten people with just a kunai in his mouth.

WrathfulDwarf
Use the Naruto thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.