I need a script title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
So I just finished this script which is about this badass cop who thinks the guy his daughter is gonna marry is gay, so he takes him on missions with him and stuff to try to figure out if he is or not. I won't spoil the ending.....

the point is I need a title. right now it's just Special Investigation....i was thinking maybe L.gAy.P.D.....i need more suggestions

Barker
Call it Tsure's Brother and the Cavity Search or something.

Thorrin
Tsures Brothers guide to giving a full body cavity search?

Menetnashté
Originally posted by fruits
So I just finished this script which is about this badass cop who thinks the guy his daughter is gonna marry is gay, so he takes him on missions with him and stuff to try to figure out if he is or not. I won't spoil the ending.....

the point is I need a title. right now it's just Special Investigation....i was thinking maybe L.gAy.P.D.....i need more suggestions
Just take a random sentence from somewhere in your story that could make a good title and there you have your title, that's what I do. Like if you had a sentence where the cop says "That guys a fruit" Then your title could be "A Fruit"

Quincy
"My daughter is marrying a man who likes pee pees in his canner."

or

"The Son In Law....who likes guys tongue kissing him."

fruits
Hmmm, i was thinking of something a little...shorter? lol

Menetnashté
Hmmm, i was thinking of something a little...shorter? lol
So....is he gay?

fruits
kind of.....in the end you find out that the cops wife is hardcore butch, and a lesbian....so he likes her masculine traits and she likes his feminine traits......

Quincy
Originally posted by Quincy
"My daughter is marrying a man who likes pee pees in his canner....and my wife likes to munchy munch on carpets....but not like, a literal carpet, i mean slang for a vagina.

Barker
What the hell kind of story is this? no expression

Menetnashté
kind of.....in the end you find out that the cops wife is hardcore butch, and a lesbian....so he likes her masculine traits and she likes his feminine traits......
Nice....

fruits
Originally posted by Barker
What the hell kind of story is this? no expression
a hilarious one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.