Windows XP help, Microsoft word help.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
When you open the taskbar on windows xp, at the top, your name and an icon will appear. (like a butterfly or something)....how do you change the name and icon?

Also, when you open microsoft word, it will say "registered to (username)"...how do you change the username here?

busters mum
To change the picture at the top of your task bar (start button)
Go to Control Panel. User Accounts. Double click your Account name then click whatever you want to change.
There is a spot to change the picture.
I don't know how offhand to change the other one though. I presume it may have been set when microsoft word was loaded on the computer.
Hope changing the picture helps though
Cheryl

Jaeh_JediPirate
True. I think it was set to that name when you install Microsoft word. I doubt you could change it, but i'm not sure.

Rogue Jedi
anyone? i got the taskbar fixed, but i need to change the registered name on word.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
anyone? i got the taskbar fixed, but i need to change the registered name on word. I was looking up some stuff to help you and found this http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/583749-microsoft-word-how-change-registered.html laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.