Sabertooth vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict

Fight in Popeyes Chicken, on Church ave NYC.

Who wins?

I am sure it has been done b4...

llagrok
I think Deathstroke is too skilled for him, I might be wrong though.

jasonk3
Originally posted by llagrok
I might be wrong though.

you are...

stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by endrict

Fight in Popeyes Chicken, on Church ave NYC.

Who wins?

I am sure it has been done b4...

Creed

Darth Martin
Slade

guy222
bumprav

Daredevil1
Creed has the stats.

He's stronger.

He's more durable.

He's has a better damage soak with or without adamantium.

He's healing factor is way better. Slade's doesn't even register for comparison in comparison to Sabretooth.

Speed/agility is debatable but I'll go with Slade just to give him something as he seems the more agile of the two anyhow.

Slade is a hair more skilled and his tactical combat advantage on Creed also thanks to his enhanced mind.

As Slade puts up a hell of a match but eventually falls down before Creed IMO.

Creed 7-8/10

carver9
Sabertooth 8/10, just to much for slade.

Juk3n
Tooth wins in the end, an eventual win mind, no stomp..but a gradual wearing down is where i see it heading. Tooths HF and dmg soak are mighty, and imo swing it.

Tooth 7+/

snoopdogg
Slade wins 9/10.

jinzin
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Slade wins 9/10.
laughing out loud

Deathstroke
Slade wins the minority.

What kind of equipment does Slade get just out of curiousity because that might make a slight difference?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Slade wins the minority.

What kind of equipment does Slade get just out of curiousity because that might make a slight difference? All he needs is his brain. He'll realize Creed is a moron in about 2 seconds.

snoopdogg
All he needs is his brain. He'll realize Creed is a moron in about 2 seconds. And a sword. That should do it.

llagrok
All he needs is his brain. He'll realize Creed is a moron in about 2 seconds.

Gimme some issues or scans of Creed being a "moron" in combat.

srankmissingnin
Creed being a moron was retcon'd away years ago anyway.

RSSR
Daredevil had his way with Sabretooth during the times they've meet, Deathstroke for the win.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by RSSR
Daredevil had his way with Sabretooth during the times they've meet, Deathstroke for the win.

confused

One time, years ago AND it wasn't nearly as embarassing as the onesided ass kicking Nightwing layed on Slade in Nightwing 17-18 and again in Nightwing 117.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
confused

One time, years ago AND it wasn't nearly as embarassing as the onesided ass kicking Nightwing layed on Slade in Nightwing 17-18 and again in Nightwing 117.
But Nightwing was trained by the Batgod.

srankmissingnin
And DD was trained by Stick, who wouldn't even concern himself with fighting Batman, but instead would revive that pussy O-Sensi who trained Bats and pimpslap him for sucking so hard. evil face

Mindset
Show me when Stick kicked a cosmic in the face!

Batgod snaps stick in half/

srankmissingnin
The Spectre is a fancy boy in green underwear... he had it coming.

jinzin
Originally posted by RSSR
Daredevil had his way with Sabretooth during the times they've meet, Deathstroke for the win. Had his way?....... What the f**k?

Sabretooth speed blitzed DD when it kicked off. Him and DD were exchanging damage so much so that at the end of the fight DD couldn't continue to persue Sabretooth who simply wandered off due to his own instinctual tendencies, he wasn't even worn in the slightest from what DD did to him.
And that was before several upgrades since.

no expression

Deathstroke
confused

I change my vote to Deathstroke for the majority just to spite Srank.

big grin

srankmissingnin
I change my vote to Deathstroke for the majority just to spite Srank.

big grin

... but you already voted Slade for the majority!!! mad

and techincally I haven't voted on a winner, yet. stick out tongue

Deathstroke
... but you already voted Slade for the majority!!! mad
I actually voted Slade for the minority originally, but I was only joking then. shifty

...and just out of curiosity what was the beatdown that Nightwing gave DS in Nightwing 17? I just remember him having the edge for a bit in 18.

srankmissingnin
I actually voted Slade for the minority originally, but I was only joking then. shifty

...and just out of curiosity what was the beatdown that Nightwing gave DS in Nightwing 17? I just remember him having the edge for a bit in 18.

I couldn't remember which issue the fight started in so I listed both. embarrasment

Deathstroke
I couldn't remember which issue the fight started in so I listed both. embarrasment
disgust

Juntai
confused

One time, years ago AND it wasn't nearly as embarassing as the onesided ass kicking Nightwing layed on Slade in Nightwing 17-18 and again in Nightwing 117. Wasn't 117 the one where he went to see the Wilsons, turned Rose against Slade, and dodged around and escaped?

He never kicked Slade's ass in that issue. Though I admit that Dick did good, dodging around, and knocking the gun off of Slade's waist before he tried to use it, and catching the sword blow above his head was impressive and all, he never kicked Slade's ass. In fact, outside of that stuff I just mentioned, he only landed one real punch, and even said that he wasn't prepared for a drawn out fight with Slade.

Not only did Dick not kick his ass here, but in the same arc, Deathstroke leveled Dick and had him a heap on the floor after one kick.

I guess we know why he spent the laster issue 117 dodging around.

Mindset
Originally posted by Juntai
Wasn't 117 the one where he went to see the Wilsons, turned Rose against Slade, and dodged around and escaped?

He never kicked Slade's ass in that issue. Though I admit that Dick did good, dodging around, and knocking the gun off of Slade's waist before he tried to use it, and catching the sword blow above his head was impressive and all, he never kicked Slade's ass. In fact, outside of that stuff I just mentioned, he only landed one real punch, and even said that he wasn't prepared for a drawn out fight with Slade.

Not only did Dick not kick his ass here, but in the same arc, Deathstroke leveled Dick and had him a heap on the floor after one kick.

I guess we know why he spent the laster issue 117 dodging around.

He might have said he wasn't ready for a drawn out fight because he was being affected by the radiation and recovering from being caught in an explosion the issue right before it.

Even in 117 it shows he was hurt lying in the Batcave, not saying if he was healthy he could have beat DS though.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindset
He might have said he wasn't ready for a drawn out fight because he was being affected by the radiation and recovering from being caught in an explosion the issue right before it.

Even in 117 it shows he was hurt lying in the Batcave, not saying if he was healthy he could have beat DS though. Still a longshot from what Srank claimed was "an embarassing one sided asskicking", but I guess I shouldn't expect more, he consistantly makes up stuff where the DC characters are concerned.

Juntai
That storyarc ended up with Dick bloody on the ground in one encounter, and running away in another, he never kicked Slade's ass.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juntai
Still a longshot from what Srank claimed was "an embarassing one sided asskicking", but I guess I shouldn't expect more, he consistantly makes up stuff where the DC characters are concerned.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was a mistake made from a quick edit. The original post simply referred to Dick embarrassing Slade in both encounter, but I edited it to say he kicked his ass in 18 but forgot to change the sentence to isolate the 117 from the previous issues. It was almost midnight when I posted it... cut me some slack.

Anyway, I don't make stuff up, I just don't wear blinders that allow me to ignore every that puts into question Batman being #1 like you do. But please, feel free to keep braying your same nonsense and pretending what you have to say has any merit. smile

Juntai
roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was a mistake made from a quick edit. The original post simply referred to Dick embarrassing Slade in both encounter, but I edited it to say he kicked his ass in 18 but forgot to change the sentence to isolate the 117 from the previous issues. It was almost midnight when I posted it... cut me some slack.

Anyway, I don't make stuff up, I just don't wear blinders that allow me to ignore every that puts into question Batman being #1 like you do. But please, feel free to keep braying your same nonsense and pretending what you have to say has any merit. smile Hey, no need to catch feelings, because I point out the flaws in your arguements over and over. It wouldn't happen quite so often if you'd stop making stuff up. smile

If you want to debate Batman again, take it to a Batman thread, but you'd probably just go back to your same tired arguements I destroyed several times already.

golem370
If I remember Deathstroke was pretty damaged after a fight with Batman right? Sabretooth 9/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.