King vs Vanessa(KOF)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
The Gorgeous Muay Thai fighter takes on the Gorgeous Boxer. Who will be flat out on the ground?

Xenogears
I'm going to have to give it to King.

brainchild81
Good fight. King will win in the end

Triple Six
I think a draw will end this bout well.

Sado22
....Vanessa should definitely be on her hands and knees evil face

Vanessa is my favorite KoF babe and I would like her to win (and the fact that she is infused with Zero's powers does stand for something) but I guess I will have to give it to King. King is really tough.

~The Vanessa=Hottest KoF Bade Sado-sama

brainchild81
Who voted for Vanessa?

Xenogears
Oh that was an accident.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
....Vanessa should definitely be on her hands and knees evil face

Vanessa is my favorite KoF babe and I would like her to win (and the fact that she is infused with Zero's powers does stand for something) but I guess I will have to give it to King. King is really tough.

~The Vanessa=Hottest KoF Bade Sado-sama ....foo! hug

Sado22
don't know...but give him a hug when you see him....or wait i'll just let Cloud do that (freakin F@G!)

mad

~The 100% Hetrosexual Sado-sama

Sado22
by the way, I've changed my mind now for two things:
-Vanessa will win this one. she's got zeroe's power and she can teleport aswell along with that she has good combinations.
-and i prefer them both on their hands and knees

~Sado

Xenogears
don't know...but give him a hug when you see him....or wait i'll just let Cloud do that (freakin F@G!)

mad

~The 100% Hetrosexual Sado-sama I post that jokingly, just so you know smile

P-Geyser
In my opinion I think King will take this one. Vanessa is serious and no nonsense, but I think King is more serious and more no nonsense.

Xenogears
I think they should make out instead.

Mr Dude
Rolling death cradle FTW.

brainchild81
laughing We're talking about this King

P-Geyser
Frank has great pics of King.

Sado22
Vanessa is not exactly no nonsense. she's pretty cocky and is usually seen smiling. she seems more happy go lucky actually. I'm pretty sure that idiot Lantis messed up yet again since her personality doesn't match her ingame personality. me, I'll go in-game and hence I think she isn't the sad, cold b-tch that Lantis is saying she is. Even her winposes are her just having fun and taunting.

King on the otherhand is serious and no nonsense.

On the whole, I'm still leaning towards Vanessa. Power, speed and can even teleport, and has good combinations of punches. also has great evaisve techniques (the weaving) and her "rock away" covers the whole screen. Vanessa all the way. GO REDHEADS! evil face

~The Lover Of Redheads Sado-sama
P.S. "rock away" is a technique in boxing where you go back to avoid a punch and come back to land your own. in Vanessa's case that's downback+k, forward +punch. smile

olympian
Edge to King.

P-Geyser
Vanessa is not exactly no nonsense. she's pretty cocky and is usually seen smiling. she seems more happy go lucky actually. I'm pretty sure that idiot Lantis messed up yet again since her personality doesn't match her ingame personality. me, I'll go in-game and hence I think she isn't the sad, cold b-tch that Lantis is saying she is. Even her winposes are her just having fun and taunting.

King on the otherhand is serious and no nonsense.

On the whole, I'm still leaning towards Vanessa. Power, speed and can even teleport, and has good combinations of punches. also has great evaisve techniques (the weaving) and her "rock away" covers the whole screen. Vanessa all the way. GO REDHEADS! evil face

~The Lover Of Redheads Sado-sama
P.S. "rock away" is a technique in boxing where you go back to avoid a punch and come back to land your own. in Vanessa's case that's downback+k, forward +punch. smile

I love Red Headslove Though speaking on Vanessa, I thought since her husbands death, she was determined to get to the bottom of it, hence practicing the art of boxing being serious and determined.

Sado22
yeah she did, but she didn't become obsessive or a cold *****. if you know what i mean. she still joked around and went on with her life (which is where Ramon comes in).

~The Lover of Redheads Sado-sama

Xenogears
Redhead 313

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/145/b/3/Kairi_Kingdom_Hearts_II_by_ferus.jpg

Violent2Dope

mad

~The 100% Hetrosexual Sado-sama Sounds like someones insecure about their sexuality. wink

Xenogears
The Emo Emu Ashtar will come and own both King and Vanessa.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
The Emo Emu Ashtar will come and own both King and Vanessa. http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u177/tankstud82/emu.jpg

Xenogears
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/GetoutBird.jpg

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/GetoutBird.jpg laughing out loud Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing eek! laughing

Sado22
...i think Cloud is kinda cute embarrasment

~Sado

SaTsuJiN
vanessa doesnt use her legs.. so thats already less attack options... I hope she's good at dodging or she's gonna get a mouthful of some designer shoes

Xenogears
I thought I'd see someone laughing their ass off when I came here.

brainchild81
by the way, I've changed my mind now for two things:
-Vanessa will win this one. she's got zeroe's power and she can teleport aswell along with that she has good combinations.
-and i prefer them both on their hands and knees

~Sado Got any vids or GIFs of her 'porting? Didn't know she could.

Sado22
she does it in her SDM, brainy. oh and i haven't see you around much lately. everything cool? smile

brainchild81
Switched phone companies & these cocksuckers charge $$ for "data calls" ie connecting to AOL. Which SDM? I don't know how many she has.

Sado22
her SDM dude....the only one she has. sad

brainchild81
laughing I never claimed to be an expert on KOF mane

olympian
That was funny for some reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.