Queen warned Diana´s Butler "hidden powers"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok
Paul Burrell said the Queen warned him of future trouble back in 1997 shortly after Diana died in a car crash.

"The Queen said, 'No one, Paul, has been as close to a member of my family as you have,"

"There are powers at work in this country which we have no knowledge about,"

"She looked at me over her half-rimmed spectacles as if she expected me to know the rest.... I had no idea who she was talking about. There were many she could have been referring to. But she was clearly warning me to be vigilant."

The NWO and Lizard influence is theresmile

Bicnarok

Magee
This a joke?

Deano
diana's friend christina fitzergald said that diana used to refer to the windsors as the lizards and used to say in all seriousness that they wernt human.

she also told of fears that they would try and kill her.

i'll post some info soon

Bicnarok

Magee
I was referring to your lizard people comment.

chillmeistergen
Paul Burrel is ridiculously unreliable. He stole from the palace; for money, he went on I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!; for money and he sold this cock and bull story; for money.

Faceman

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Deano
diana's friend christina fitzergald said that diana used to refer to the windsors as the lizards and used to say in all seriousness that they wernt human.

she also told of fears that they would try and kill her.

i'll post some info soon

please don't. Any post regarding any topic in which Diana's "friend" revealing what Diana told her about anything regarding the royal family is complete rubbish...........as she conveniently waited until Diana was dead to make any such comments, therefore unable to be corroborated by the woman who it said to have made such claims. Why wait until Diana was dead if the woman is telling the truth? Was she afraid Diana was going to hold a press conference and say, "this woman is completely insane"? It sure wasn't out of fear of the royal family.......because they are still there. The only person she could have been afraid of that is no longer here is Diana herself which begs the question: why would she be afraid to say something when Diana was alive but not when she's dead unless she's utterly, totallly full of shit.

Deano
she was a close friend. she was hardly going to announce to the world that the princess thinks the windsors are reptillians, and that they plan to kill her

Deano

Deano

Ushgarak

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Deano
she was a close friend. she was hardly going to announce to the world that the princess thinks the windsors are reptillians, and that they plan to kill her

so since Diana's death, her friend has now decided she doesn't like or respect Diana anymore? A woman says Diana said these things while Diana is alive or dead, makes no difference. She's still saying Diana said these things. The only real difference is that Diana is rotting in the ground, unable to renounce this woman and call her a nutcase.

Deano

chillmeistergen
So Diana was paranoid, so what? There's plenty of paranoid people about, and most believers of conspiracy theories are part of that group.

Bicnarok

Victor Von Doom
So wait.

Are they lizards, aliens, 'frankensteins', or vampires?

It's otherwise completely credible; I'm just confused on this point.

Magee
They are inter dimensional beings with parasitic abilities and reptilian forms... At least thats the image I get in my head, strange image it is. I think we need some photographic proof of these evil lizards.

Deano
in a few hundred years we might be able to understand the science behind it all. we have a long way to go. but lets try not to remain ignorant and arrogrant by thinking we know it all and can judge what is possible and what is not.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
So wait.

Are they lizards, aliens, 'frankensteins', or vampires?

It's otherwise completely credible; I'm just confused on this point.

It might not be something as dire as that, maybe just some secret service which keeps the Royals in their golden cage, and those who go against the grain get bumped off.

But if you take the quote "There are powers at work in this country which WE have no knowledge about"

So the Queen would appear to not be part of it, but then again how does she know.

Deano
victor, they would appear to be aliens who just happen to take on a lizard type appearence.

you see, people hear the term lizard people and those two words alone sound funny and people dont take it seriously because of it. they are just extreterrestrials who have visited us in the past and have altered our genetic makeup and have controlled the world secretly for thousands of years. still sounds silly but when you break it down, it doesnt appeare as crazy as first though.

we know we as humans can travel into space, but it once would of appeared impossible to every one of us. 'crazy' would of been the term used to all who believed space travel was possible. but yet here we are going further and further into space and who can say where technology could take us 100 years down the line, even 1000 years.

and lets say we had to find another planet because ours became wasted(not hard to believe the way it is going) and we had to find another suitable planet out there in space. lets say we stumbled upon a planet with beings similar to our own but in a low state of evolution like we would of been thousands of years ago.

now what do you think our course of action would be? would we leave these species alone? or would we interact and experiment on them? make them our slaves to do all the work for us? im pretty sure we would do that. we would set up our bases there(our own atlantis) and we would be viewed as gods, and texts and pictures would be founbd many hundreds and thousands of years down the line depicted gods that came from the skys. but this would be classed as myth of course.

does anyone doubt that we are truely alone in the universe? i dont think there are many that do. so lets say that what we may do in a thousand ytears time, as already been done by an advances species from another planet, and that they have came here to experiment on us and try and control us secretly.

our ancient texts that DO depict some sort of creatures interacting with our earlier species, and there are accounts all over the world of gods who came from the sky and interfered with humanitys evolution.

its not so hard to believe at all. only the concrete minded and childish human cant grasp it.

Bespin Bart
Torchwood's at it again, hiding the fact that the Queen is a lizard...

Czarina_Czarina
you quoted "They can manifest how they want to."

what makes you think they are really lizards, maybe that is a manifestation of what they want to appear at that time, just like with any supposide xformation...

PieNMashFilms
We were involved in and spoke at the UK Rally Against Against Child Abuse in Trafalgar Square last Saturday (7 Aug 2010). Filmmaker and child abuse survivor Bill Maloney opened the Rally with a rousing speech in which he committed treason under Nelson's column declaring that the Queen Mother was a paedophile. Diana had apparently declared to a close friend that she was evil. Her footman, who had previously been a butler to the Queen was a convicted child sex offender who used to groom his victims by taking them to parties with the Queen Mother at Clarence House.
PLEASE CHECK OUT 'BILL MALONEY COMMITS TREASON AS PROMISED' on youtube. (Not allowed to post a link yet - we're new!)

Be interested to know what your views are and if you have any further information to add.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by PieNMashFilms
We were involved in and spoke at the UK Rally Against Against Child Abuse in Trafalgar Square last Saturday (7 Aug 2010). Filmmaker and child abuse survivor Bill Maloney opened the Rally with a rousing speech in which he committed treason under Nelson's column declaring that the Queen Mother was a paedophile. Diana had apparently declared to a close friend that she was evil. Her footman, who had previously been a butler to the Queen was a convicted child sex offender who used to groom his victims by taking them to parties with the Queen Mother at Clarence House.
PLEASE CHECK OUT 'BILL MALONEY COMMITS TREASON AS PROMISED' on youtube. (Not allowed to post a link yet - we're new!)

Be interested to know what your views are and if you have any further information to add.

Interesting points he makes, I wonder if he has evidence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.