WW Hulk/Wonder Woman vs He-Man/She-Ra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spawnwest

Which teams wins

guy222
Originally posted by spawnwest

Which teams wins

Team One

janus77
He-Man would ditch She-Ra for Wonder Woman.
Hulk would just decimate She-Ra whilst WW stalemated He-Man (because his power increases to overcome the opposition, in time).

then Hulk + WW prove too much for Castle Greyskull.

illadelph12
He-man>>>Wonder Woman.
He-man>>>Hulk
Greyskull Magic>>>>>>>>>>

Speed kills, however.

janus77
yes He-Man would be stronger than WW, but WW would keep stalemating him for long enough for WWH to decimate She-Ra.

thereafter, it's the infinite energies of Hulk along with the magics and powers of WW versus the magics of Greyskull... I just don't think Greyskull wins it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by illadelph12
He-man>>>Wonder Woman.
He-man>>>Hulk
Greyskull Magic>>>>>>>>>>

Speed kills, however.

And what makes you think this?

AndytheAlmighty
Assuming battle would involve initially pairing off along male vs male and female vs female lines.

He-man would take down WW hulk as he is "the most powerful man in the universe".

She-ra would take down wonder woman as she is "the most powerful woman in the universe". Wonder woman if I remember the old comics is only Earth's mightist woman.

Hence Team Grayskull wins in a straight fight.

guy222
Originally posted by AndytheAlmighty
Assuming battle would involve initially pairing off along male vs male and female vs female lines.

He-man would take down WW hulk as he is "the most powerful man in the universe".

She-ra would take down wonder woman as she is "the most powerful woman in the universe". Wonder woman if I remember the old comics is only Earth's mightist woman.

Hence Team Grayskull wins in a straight fight.

team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.