Does any one know...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader sith
does any one know for sure weather potc4 will be a film or spinoffs

potcfan2003
honestly, i hope it's a film, but idk

AudioHeart
Don't think Anybody knows

Jaeh_JediPirate
someone told me it could be something about young Jack SParrow, and I was like NOOOO!

vader sith
i want it to be a film and no way do i want it to be a young jack sparrow it would be less funny

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah, young jack sparrow : prolly new actor.

I literally protested in front of my i-dunno-if-reliable source.

erm

Surreal_44
The writers said that when they begin to work on Pirates 4, it will be a seperate story from what we've seen already. I don't think then that it would be a prequel.

I don't know then, either, if they would work it in between the ten years or not. I would like to see W/E in the film for at least some of it, but maybe they're son will do some adventuring of his own while Will and Liz enjoy being retired pirates or some such. big grin

Jaeh_JediPirate
I still protest it be a young jack.

but, what you said works.

as long as jack is in it.

gah!

potcfan2003
I want a film, but I want willabeth in it. and no young Jack!! that would be like too weird for words. it's bad enough that they have a book series.

missme283
if it is a prequel i hope it would be about jack a few years before the mutiny like his history with bekket but defiantly NOT young Jack that would make me very mad!! but i would still see it but olny once lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
so true potcfan.

i still say its important Johnny is a pretty main char. and that he'll come out not just as a cameo(its possible he'll only be a cameo if young jack)....

PirateDiva
I dont know....but At the Begining of this week Ted and Terry said they are working on a script for Pirates 4....so i think its a film!

AudioHeart
Whatever happened to the flashback's idea?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.