Thanos and Pals vs. Infinity Man and Pals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos leads an all star squad against the forces of Good. Thanos has no outside powerups or prep. It's just a str8 Battle to the Death.

Thanos
Despero
Sinestro
Mangog
Zoom
Magneto
Dr.Light
Stardust

vs.

Infinity Man
The Runner
Quasar
Element Lad
Bart
Triumph
Thor
Superman

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos leads an all star squad against the forces of Good. Thanos has no outside powerups or prep. It's just a str8 Battle to the Death.

Thanos
Despero
Sinestro
Mangog
Zoom
Magneto
Dr.Light
Stardust

vs.

Infinity Man
The Runner
Quasar
Element Lad
Bart
Triumph
Thor
Superman

Which Dr. Light

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Which Dr. Light

The evil one.

guy222
The evil one.

Alright

Is this Mangog who stomped Odin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Alright

Is this Mangog who stomped Odin

The one and only.

guy222
The one and only.

Team One

tdawg14
Thanos team fairly easily

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Thanos team fairly easily

I wouldn't say that. Team two has a couple secret weapons. Element lad is nothing to be played with. he could turn thanos into a mouse or a stone tablet if he chose. And They also have the Runner. Thor has already defeated Mangog.

tdawg14
I wouldn't say that. Team two has a couple secret weapons. Element lad is nothing to be played with. he could turn thanos into a mouse or a stone tablet if he chose. And They also have the Runner. Thor has already defeated Mangog.

Somehow I missed the Runner on there. I still think that team Thanos takes a majority unless this is the Runner with the space gem. Too much firepower with Thanos, Sinestro, Stardust, Doc Light and Despero has his telepathic abilities which will help out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
Somehow I missed the Runner on there. I still think that team Thanos takes a majority unless this is the Runner with the space gem. Too much firepower with Thanos, Sinestro, Stardust, Doc Light and Despero has his telepathic abilities which will help out.
The runner doesn't need the space gem. he's already above the top tier.

guy222
The runner doesn't need the space gem. he's already above the top tier.

Is he as fast as Makkari?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.