Xenmas VS Jedah Dohma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Who else?
Let's see just see how all mighty Jedah really is. evil face

Triple Six
What the hell, Who else?? I thought you said you'd stop with your senseless Anti-Jedahism. You said that if there was someone who can beat him you'd stop this shit.

Beleial Aensland can kill him with one move.

Morrigan Aensland with her true power rivals him.

L.Raptor's master can possibly rival him.

The combined forces of Donovan and Anita can possibly take him out.

There you have it, he is beatable.

Who else?
Originally posted by Triple Six
What the hell, Who else?? I thought you said you'd stop with your senseless Anti-Jedahism. You said that if there was someone who can beat him you'd stop this shit.

Beleial Aensland can kill him with one move.

Morrigan Aensland with her true power rivals him.

L.Raptor's master can possibly rival him.

The combined forces of Donovan and Anita can possibly take him out.

There you have it, he is beatable. 1. Belial is not a playable character, he doesn't count.

2. Morrigan at full power is not playable and the only version with more of her power is in MVC and still she is not at full potential. So we will have to leave that as a draw until otherwise.

3. L.Raptor's master, we don't even know his name or how powerful he really is

4. Donavan on his own can't even stand in Jedah's shadow and Anita isn't even a playable character. How is that little girl supposed to win if the gut she's fighting can wipe away ALL of God's creation just by standing and spreading his arms. This isn't just a planet or 2, not a galaxy or several hundred of them, not a universe, THIS IS EVERYTHING!!!

So please if it takes jedah to be pitted in front of Xenmas, then so be it.

Jedah deserves death, why would you make a 2D character, in a FIGHTING GAME so RIDICULOUSLY powerful. He needs to die.

Triple Six
Originally posted by Who else?
1. Belial is not a playable character, he doesn't count.

2. Morrigan at full power is not playable and the only version with more of her power is in MVC and still she is not at full potential. So we will have to leave that as a draw until otherwise.

3. L.Raptor's master, we don't even know his name or how powerful he really is

4. Donavan on his own can't even stand in Jedah's shadow and Anita isn't even a playable character. How is that little girl supposed to win if the gut she's fighting can wipe away ALL of God's creation just by standing and spreading his arms. This isn't just a planet or 2, not a galaxy or several hundred of them, not a universe, THIS IS EVERYTHING!!!

So please if it takes jedah to be pitted in front of Xenmas, then so be it.

Jedah deserves death, why would you make a 2D character, in a FIGHTING GAME so RIDICULOUSLY powerful. He needs to die. - Still Belial is a character that originated in a video game and has been officially stated as being WAY greater then Jedah, taking him well beyond the level of omnipotence.

-Your right about the whole Morrigan deal, but still you know Jedah wont walk all over her, hell he probably wont even be able to beat her, she is Belials daughter after all.

-I'll find more info on L.Raptor's master. Not to mention that a fully restored Demetri might be able to rival Jedah.

-Donavan by himself may be able to take on Jedah, he is half Darkstalker and has the ability to summon Gods. Anita may not be able to destroy everything but she has the power to counter act Jedah's and who knows, maybe she does have the power to erase reality. And Anita was playable in Marvel Super Heros.

You think Jedah will meet his maker at xenmas yet you know of Jedah's power...get a hold of yourself dude.

And as far as a Ridiculously powerful fighting game characters go, why not complain about Orochi or Bison or Pyron or Ingrid or Night Terror ( I would've said Gouki but too many people complain about him already) If that's the way Capcom wants to make their characters, then so be it and more power to them.

Jedah rules with a demonic fist!

TricksterPriest
Raptor's boss was Ozomu. He's the one who tricked Jedah into opening the door between Makai and the human world. Which is where Jedah was for awhile. Anyways, Jedah got out, and killed Ozomu by turning him into the majigen, another dimension.

Violent2Dope
Wow dude if you're gonna Jedah hate do it with intelligence and pit him against someone who he wouldn't mop the floor with. No one in any Square Enix game can come close to Jedah's power. Hell, Xemnas isn't even the strongest SE character! We all know Jedah's an overpowered painted nailed homosexual dude. Oh and Triple Six there is no power greater than omnipotence.

TricksterPriest
Kefka could stalemate him.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Kefka could stalemate him. Stalemate who? Jedah? Doubtful.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Stalemate who? Jedah? Doubtful.

Kefka was basically a god at his full power. He was the god of magic.

Violent2Dope
Kefka was basically a god at his full power. He was the god of magic. Okay I don't know a whole lot about Kefka but what did he do to put him in Jedah's league?

TricksterPriest
He destroyed an entire race of magical beings (Espers), he absorbed the power of 3 gods of magic, destroyed most of the world and turned large landmasses into his tower. Not to mention he was powerful enough to easily destroy the world.

Violent2Dope
He destroyed an entire race of magical beings (Espers), he absorbed the power of 3 gods of magic, destroyed most of the world and turned large landmasses into his tower. Not to mention he was powerful enough to easily destroy the world. ...Wasn't Jedah as Who Else? said capable of wiping out all of God's creation? Pyron eats planets and is weaker than Jedah.

Who else?
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Wow dude if you're gonna Jedah hate do it with intelligence and pit him against someone who he wouldn't mop the floor with. No one in any Square Enix game can come close to Jedah's power. Hell, Xemnas isn't even the strongest SE character! B] You are right, this was wrong of me and this was stupid, my hatred for Jedah will soon cease.

Violent2Dope
My Kryptonian Superkitty would mop the floor with the whole cast of Darkstalkers.
QUOTE=9074733]Originally posted by Who else?
You are right, this was wrong of me and this was stupid, my hatred for Jedah will soon cease. Dude don't stop your hatred for Jedah. Believe me only Triple Six likes him. We need to join forces and find a gaming character who would kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.