Black Bolt/Iron Man vs WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
hmm

http://img152.imagevenue.com/loc813/th_71716_00_122_813lo.jpg

muss
pretty good issue but shouldn't even a whisper from blackbolt have at least knocked hulk out?

guy222
Originally posted by muss
pretty good issue but shouldn't even a whisper from blackbolt have at least knocked hulk out?

Great issue

Hulk is goin to do serious damage

No end to Hulk's infinite rage

muss
Originally posted by guy222
Great issue

Hulk is goin to do serious damage

No end to Hulk's infinite rage definately but what about being KO'd from the whisper?

janus77
Hulk will rip these guys apart, easy.
a sufficiently determined Hulk would own BB.

llagrok
Originally posted by janus77

dur

Go read the latest illuminati.

BB was totally jobbing, I won't forgive Marvel for this.

janus77
Hulk just needs to hit BB once, and he has the endurance, the stamina, the durability and the speed to do it.

guy222
definately but what about being KO'd from the whisper?

Didn't stop WWH

guy222

yes

muss
Didn't stop WWH true, on a side note where are the avengers going to have their headquarters now?

Rewmac
If any of you haven't read the issue I posted for all you WW Hulk fans out there in the Comic Books forum thread...

llagrok
Hulk just needs to hit BB once, and he has the endurance, the stamina, the durability and the speed to do it.

Right, because BB has such low durability.

Symmetric Chaos

The way he was using it I doubt it would have done more than was shown.

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
Right, because BB has such low durability.
as far as Hulk is concerned, yes.
Hulk could smash BB or pretty much anybody. that's his forte, infinite strength.

janus77
Originally posted by Rewmac
If any of you haven't read the issue I posted for all you WW Hulk fans out there in the Comic Books forum thread...
thanks, really appreciate the scans.
this is the one comic arc I'm going to buy this year.

Symmetric Chaos
as far as Hulk is concerned, yes.
Hulk could smash BB or pretty much anybody. that's his forte, infinite strength.

Have you seen the fights BB and Hulk have had? They match up quite well for a long time in a physical match actually.

janus77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Have you seen the fights BB and Hulk have had? They match up quite well for a long time in a physical match actually.
yes, seen the past encounters but, as pointed out by Strange and others throughout the first issue of the WWH arc, Hulk is stepping upto a whole new level of pissed off.

he basically has no physical equals on earth.

guy222

Hey Chaos

http://img25.imagevenue.com/loc1111/th_76191_07_122_1111lo.jpghttp://img147.imagevenue.com/loc832/th_76197_08_122_832lo.jpghttp://img149.imagevenue.com/loc750/th_76204_09_122_750lo.jpghttp://img159.imagevenue.com/loc943/th_76216_10_122_943lo.jpg
http://img37.imagevenue.com/loc795/th_76223_11_122_795lo.jpghttp://img24.imagevenue.com/loc1084/th_76229_12-13_122_1084lo.jpghttp://img129.imagevenue.com/loc408/th_76242_14_122_408lo.jpg
http://img40.imagevenue.com/loc815/th_76245_15_122_815lo.jpghttp://img15.imagevenue.com/loc842/th_76251_16_122_842lo.jpghttp://img183.imagevenue.com/loc382/th_76257_17_122_382lo.jpg

guy222
yes, seen the past encounters but, as pointed out by Strange and others throughout the first issue of the WWH arc, Hulk is stepping upto a whole new level of pissed off.

Bag of Tricks is correct

Symmetric Chaos

BB's not on Earth 313

llagrok
BB's not on Earth 313

And he's Hulk's superior.

One off panel showing won't count, this can't be used against him any more than we can use Spidey's claims of Sentry beating Galactus.

Badabing
hmm

http://img152.imagevenue.com/loc813/th_71716_00_122_813lo.jpg They both lost in the comic. On KMC Hulk loses......for now.

janus77
BB's not on Earth 313
true, he's in heaven now big grin

is it me or does BB's lifeless body resemble a deflated blow-up doll (of a rather macabre styling but nonetheless...).

Deathstroke

is it me or does BB's lifeless body resemble a deflated blow-up doll (of a rather macabre styling but nonetheless...).

a little bit

janus77
And he's Hulk's superior.

One off panel showing won't count, this can't be used against him any more than we can use Spidey's claims of Sentry beating Galactus.
one 'off-panel showing', other showings of resistence or high tollerance to BB's voice and the inescapable fact that The Hulk is infinite in his physical strength, resistence, regeneration and stamina.

it takes a severe case of 'hateritis' to suggest that Hulk wouldn't have wiped these two out with little trouble. neither can do anything to put Hulk down, in his present state of rage, neither has recourse to anything but physical attack.

and Hulk is vastly more powerful than both combined, far far far faster than either, far far (to infinity) more durable and even his thunderclaps would have rocked these guys onto their arses if he so wanted to use it.

llagrok
true, he's in heaven now big grin

Learn to read.

According to the previews from WWH: X-men, he's still alive.

janus77
Learn to read.

According to the previews from WWH: X-men, he's still alive.
according to the blow-up doll dangling from Hulk's clenched fist, he is very much compost.

llagrok
according to the blow-up doll dangling from Hulk's clenched fist, he is very much compost.

According to the writer of WWH, he's still alive. Get your facts straight, don't follow your own deranged interpretations.

Symmetric Chaos
one 'off-panel showing', other showings of resistence or high tollerance to BB's voice and the inescapable fact that The Hulk is infinite in his physical strength, resistence, regeneration and stamina.

it takes a severe case of 'hateritis' to suggest that Hulk wouldn't have wiped these two out with little trouble. neither can do anything to put Hulk down, in his present state of rage, neither has recourse to anything but physical attack.

and Hulk is vastly more powerful than both combined, far far far faster than either, far far (to infinity) more durable and even his thunderclaps would have rocked these guys onto their arses if he so wanted to use it.

Actually since BB has far more powers than were used in that issue and since he's done fine against Hulk physically and because Hulk doesn't have the element of surprise this time . . . BB will take him down.

Tony's f*cked though.

llagrok
Can anyone see why Black Bolt even likes Tony?

Badabing
Can anyone see why Black Bolt even likes Tony? I thought their only commonality was that Hulk need to be exiled.

Rewmac
BB hates Tony, but he pays him to like. This way he always has a friend.

janus77
Actually since BB has far more powers than were used in that issue and since he's done fine against Hulk physically and because Hulk doesn't have the element of surprise this time . . . BB will take him down.

Tony's f*cked though.
Hulk's lost to people before, but the old Stan Lee saying does hold. he can always get stronger and more durable. there's no limit so previous benchmarks can be wiped away by just that factor alone.

if BB comes out screaming from the get go, perhaps Hulk would have all his flesh rend, his bones broken and god knows what else, but that wouldn't take him more than a panel to return from.
whereas Hulk just needs to hit BB once, for the fight to be over.

or, he could have simply lobbed a large building at BB as he leapt away from BB, then another couple as BB is busy attacking the projectile...

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk's lost to people before, but the old Stan Lee saying does hold. he can always get stronger and more durable. there's no limit so previous benchmarks can be wiped away by just that factor alone.

if BB comes out screaming from the get go, perhaps Hulk would have all his flesh rend, his bones broken and god knows what else, but that wouldn't take him more than a panel to return from.
whereas Hulk just needs to hit BB once, for the fight to be over.

Hulk can get as strong as he likes but in the end BB can just turn him to stone or make antimatter out of the floor.

BB has taken hits from Hulk in the past. It will take more than a single punch.

or, he could have simply lobbed a large building at BB as he leapt away from BB, then another couple as BB is busy attacking the projectile...

Where's Hulk getting this building from?

janus77
Hulk can get as strong as he likes but in the end BB can just turn him to stone or make antimatter out of the floor.

BB has taken hits from Hulk in the past. It will take more than a single punch.

Where's Hulk getting this building from?
building was just me being lazy and not wanting to write "huge clumps of earth or huge rocks"... just simply shatter the ground and chuck whatever comes up.

could BB transmute him? Hulk has shown that he can negate the matter - anti-matter attraction, grab energy fields and pretty much wave a big, smelly green finger at the laws of physics (as relate to energy).

as for taking the floor out from under him... wouldn't prevent a thunderclap to at least shake up BB.

the reason I say one-shotting BB isn't a problem for Hulk is the very reason I find no difficulty in seeing Hulk simply shake off BB's voice. Hulk's power rises exponentially, there is no gradual, small or modest rate of increase in his physical force. taking a punch from a mildly angry Hulk and taking one from this Hulk, two totally different things.

Symmetric Chaos
could BB transmute him? Hulk has shown that he can negate the matter - anti-matter attraction, grab energy fields and pretty much wave a big, smelly green finger at the laws of physics (as relate to energy).

You haven't proven that Hulk can't be transmuted.

as for taking the floor out from under him... wouldn't prevent a thunderclap to at least shake up BB.

I'm talking about turning the floor under his feet into antimatter and the explosion BFRing him.

Hulk's power rises exponentially, there is no gradual, small or modest rate of increase in his physical force. taking a punch from a mildly angry Hulk and taking one from this Hulk, two totally different things.

Meh. I'll give you that much.

guy222
building was just me being lazy and not wanting to write "huge clumps of earth or huge rocks"... just simply shatter the ground and chuck whatever comes up.

the reason I say one-shotting BB isn't a problem for Hulk is the very reason I find no difficulty in seeing Hulk simply shake off BB's voice. Hulk's power rises exponentially, there is no gradual, small or modest rate of increase in his physical force. taking a punch from a mildly angry Hulk and taking one from this Hulk, two totally different things.

Hulk looks incredible

SpunkySmurph

the reason I say one-shotting BB isn't a problem for Hulk is the very reason I find no difficulty in seeing Hulk simply shake off BB's voice. Hulk's power rises exponentially, there is no gradual, small or modest rate of increase in his physical force. taking a punch from a mildly angry Hulk and taking one from this Hulk, two totally different things. Black Bolt's voice has overloaded Doom with the power of a Watcher.

Black Bolt's control over electrons have allowed him to have turned armies to stone with a whim, solidified water from the air for paths, turned a boulder into anti-matter, taken control of a person's body, played around with black holes, amped his physical stats to extreme measures, when he was said to be Hulk's peer in strength at base levels... etc.

BB has taken out Hulk 3 or 4 times, when Hulk has never before been able to say the same.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Black Bolt's voice has overloaded Doom with the power of a Watcher.

Black Bolt's control over electrons have allowed him to have turned armies to stone with a whim, solidified water from the air for paths, turned a boulder into anti-matter, taken control of a person's body, played around with black holes, amped his physical stats to extreme measures, when he was said to be Hulk's peer in strength at base levels... etc.

BB has taken out Hulk 3 or 4 times, when Hulk has never before been able to say the same.

4-1 isn't too bad. Especially when the one win is complete ownage 131

SpunkySmurph
Are you talking about Hulk's win?

Because off panel certainly isn't complete ownage.

janus77
You haven't proven that Hulk can't be transmuted.

I'm talking about turning the floor under his feet into antimatter and the explosion BFRing him.

Meh. I'll give you that much.
I can't prove what's never happened (as far as I'm aware).
I can only speculate from other atomic/molecular level feats, hence the fact that he can make a mockery of the fundamentals of energy, leads me to believe that he would simply resist the attempted augmentation of his molecules/atoms.

the anti-matter floor/bfr thing would probably work, he can't fly so he'd need to find something to get purchase on...

oh wait, Thunderclap energy direction big grin (god I'm sounding like 2damnloud).. I'll stop... how about a gentleman's agreement no more extrapolating from the unknown... Hulk bfr by anti-matter floor removal is a possibility but so too is Hulk ko'ing BB with a thunderclap?

janus77
Black Bolt's voice has overloaded Doom with the power of a Watcher.

scans would be good for some context.
iirc, the encounters weren't all one-sided and Hulk was winning in one of them.

also, doesn't BB need to concentrate to muck with electrons over any great range?

also, being equal to Hulk's strength is pretty dubious a statement.
it's like saying something's as long as a piece of string.
how strong a Hulk are we talking about?
as I've said before, he doesn't gradually grow stronger in incriments, he does so exponentially and within seconds.

SpunkySmurph
scans would be good for some context.
iirc, the encounters weren't all one-sided and Hulk was winning in one of them.

also, doesn't BB need to concentrate to much with electrons over any great range? If you must have scans, I'll look to see where they are. But, for his four wins, BB has beaten Hulk via:
-Whisper
-Hitting him so hard Hulk flew into (and shattered) a mountain, and turned back into Bruce Banner
-After probing Hulk with an electric bolt, BB whispered, the vibrations of which were designed to hurt only Hulk and no one else. Hulk caught him off guard twice here when he was taking actions to ensure that the Inhumans would be safe.
-Trapping Hulk in an electrical field, then changing the polarity so all lighting around them would strike Hulk/

SpunkySmurph

also, doesn't BB need to concentrate to muck with electrons over any great range?

Not that I recall. He can absorb from all over the Earth (when he is in Attilan), and he can absorb enough to power Attilan for the next ten millennia. no expression

janus77
I'd like to understand the context, there's plenty to make sense of (the fact that BB could hit him hard at all, for instance)...

I've seen the flesh flayed from Hulk's body, only to regenerate in a panel. and the guy that did it to him, he didn't even manage to avoid getting beat by Hulk... the character's more durable than people seem to give him credit for being.

SpunkySmurph
Aha!

It can all be found here.

http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100972&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

SpunkySmurph
I'd like to understand the context, there's plenty to make sense of (the fact that BB could hit him hard at all, for instance)...

I've seen the flesh flayed from Hulk's body, only to regenerate in a panel. and the guy that did it to him, he didn't even manage to avoid getting beat by Hulk... the character's more durable than people seem to give him credit for being. That's nice.

I've seen Black Bolt's voice destroy the Negative Barrier.

What do you think's more impressive?

strengthkills
According to the writer of WWH, he's still alive. Get your facts straight, don't follow your own deranged interpretations. coming from the guy who thinks BB is still hulks superior roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpunkySmurph
BB IS Hulk's superior...

strengthkills

Tony's f*cked though. bb failed with his most powerful recently like today in fact hulk wins

strengthkills
BB IS Hulk's superior... not today buddy not today

Symmetric Chaos
BB IS Hulk's superior...

Only in terms of over all power.

And versatility.

And intelligence.

And EnergyManip.

strengthkills
If you must have scans, I'll look to see where they are. But, for his four wins, BB has beaten Hulk via:
-Whisper
-Hitting him so hard Hulk flew into (and shattered) a mountain, and turned back into Bruce Banner
-After probing Hulk with an electric bolt, BB whispered, the vibrations of which were designed to hurt only Hulk and no one else. Hulk caught him off guard twice here when he was taking actions to ensure that the Inhumans would be safe.
-Trapping Hulk in an electrical field, then changing the polarity so all lighting around them would strike Hulk/ Hitting him so hard Hulk flew into (and shattered) a mountain, and turned back into Bruce Banner-seems kinda PIS like huh considering the fact hes been hit harder and landed on harder things and has been buried in mountains before and kept fighting

After probing Hulk with an electric bolt, BB whispered, the vibrations of which were designed to hurt only Hulk and no one else. Hulk caught him off guard twice here when he was taking actions to ensure that the Inhumans would be safe.-i agree even though hulk wasnt mad i saw the fight and im ordering the hulk(1962-)today on dvd so ill post it soon

Trapping Hulk in an electrical field, then changing the polarity so all lighting around them would strike Hulk- u can claim it but hulk survived touching zzaxx and blip who was said to contain 1 million volts of electricity in him and after a while of fighting blip hulk was no longer effected besides shrapnel hulk took warrior madness thors full lightning and continued beating on thor so like i said claim it but hes been through worse it all depends on his anger level

strengthkills
Only in terms of over all power.

And versatility.

And intelligence.

And EnergyManip. which is why hulk was holding him by th scruff of the neck and BB was just...dangling in his beaten and torn uniform withhis faced all turned into a bloody mush of skin ahhhh i love WWH blushing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by strengthkills
which is why hulk was holding him by th scruff of the neck and BB was just...dangling in his beaten and torn uniform withhis faced all turned into a bloody mush of skin ahhhh i love WWH blushing

laughing out loud

strengthkills
That's nice.

I've seen Black Bolt's voice destroy the Negative Barrier.

What do you think's more impressive? hulks hand clap lit up the entire dark cosmos and later he destroyed it , i actually dont know how strong of a barrier(i guess) the negative barrier is enlighten me

strengthkills
hulks the strongest and most durable(other than juggy stay in the closest juggy fan boys i acknowledged him) in the physical world now im so happy (scream like little school girl/aka spunky smurph jk jk)

Jebus reborn
hulks the strongest and most durable(other than juggy stay in the closest juggy fan boys i acknowledged him) in the physical world now im so happy (scream like little school girl/aka spunky smurph jk jk) Is that why Iron Man almost KO'ed him?

strengthkills
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Is that why Iron Man almost KO'ed him? the question is did he grasshopper did he muhhhhhhaaaahhhhaaa

Jebus reborn
the question is did he grasshopper did he muhhhhhhaaaahhhhaaa I hardly see Iron Man putting anyone on the ropes, that is supposed to be the most durable in the universe...

strengthkills
I hardly see Iron Man putting anyone on the ropes, that is supposed to be the most durable in the universe... then thanks 4 putting urself in a bind....by u sayin that it means u technically believe its PIS kiss my A$$ i quit I quit someone with common sense come argue 4 me

strengthkills
I hardly see Iron Man putting anyone on the ropes, that is supposed to be the most durable in the universe... and to think hulk took BBs whisper
BBS whisper>>>>>>>>>>(as u said in the thor vs wolverine thread "theres not enough of these > things)iron mans hulk buster armor boy it ell u im on cloud nine I'M WALKIN ON SUNSHINE HHHEEEEYYY AND DONT IT FEEL GOOD

guy222
Aha!

http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100972&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Herochat

Hulk thread also

janus77
Aha!

I think I'm being charitable when I say that the scans somewhat undercut the impression of a string of impervious BB victories that you gave earlier.

the 'crashing into a mountain' was simply a ricochet, no different than throwing a tennis ball at a football and affecting its course (not much good head on though).

the first confrontation, that went to BB, clearly. he was about to get pounded so he used a whisper, it tko'd a dumb Hulk (not a particularly angry dumb one, either). so not quite so significant a confrontation.

the third confrontation wasn't at all decisive... Hulk was still not particularly enraged at BB, just complaining about getting hurt bad.

the energy bubble trick did require BB to concentrate, as is made clear by saying that BB could just about hold the Hulk off, long enough for the lightning to take effect.

on a severely pissed off Hulk, that wouldn't do anything but make the situation worse.

over all... not quite the picture you painted.

Jebus reborn
then thanks 4 putting urself in a bind....by u sayin that it means u technically believe its PIS kiss my A$$ i quit I quit someone with common sense come argue 4 me What the f*ck are you talking about retard?
I'm saying that Hulk is not the most durable, as Iron Pants, isn't doing shit to the most durable in the universe.
Funny, because you just admitted that you have no common sense...

Oops, that's just the no common sense talking though, of course.

and to think hulk took BBs whisper
BBS whisper>>>>>>>>>>(as u said in the thor vs wolverine thread "theres not enough of these > things)iron mans hulk buster armor boy it ell u im on cloud nine I'M WALKIN ON SUNSHINE HHHEEEEYYY AND DONT IT FEEL GOOD So, that basically implies shit writing, now don't it?
Since, the same author thinks Hulk can get up after a whisper, makes Hulk have to take some time to get up after some attacks by Tony...

Not my opinion, it's in the damn comics...

strengthkills
What the f*ck are you talking about retard?
I'm saying that Hulk is not the most durable, as Iron Pants, isn't doing shit to the most durable in the universe.
Funny, because you just admitted that you have no common sense...

Oops, that's just the no common sense talking though, of course.

So, that basically implies shit writing, now don't it?
Since, the same author thinks Hulk can get up after a whisper, makes Hulk have to take some time to get up after some attacks by Tony...

Not my opinion, it's in the damn comics... I dont know about u but most people who know a remote amount about hulk(which isn't u) ITS a lot more believable that hulk takes BBS voice vs getting closed to bein KO'd by IRON mAN that shoul be self explanatory.......DULLARDhysterical

janus77
Hulk's powers aren't static, it really does matter what the context is, how angry he is, what instance of the Hulk it is... and that's not even taking into account the bog standard bad writing that goes on with all comics (Surfer loosing to anybody below Morg, for instance)...

Hulk's durability rises just as his other attributes rise, and just as rapidly.

janus77
I dont know about u but most people who know a remote amount about hulk(which isn't u) ITS a lot more believable that hulk takes BBS voice vs getting closed to bein KO'd by IRON mAN that shoul be self explanatory.......DULLARDhysterical
I'm not meaning to make fun, but he's got a point about the way you write. maybe you're writing too quickly, a second read would perhaps be wise, before posting?

it's difficult to comprehend what it is you're trying to say.

Jebus reborn
I dont know about u but most people who know a remote amount about hulk(which isn't u) ITS a lot more believable that hulk takes BBS voice vs getting closed to bein KO'd by IRON mAN that shoul be self explanatory.......DULLARDhysterical Funny, because you've really shown nothing about Hulk yourself, so keep believing what you want, while I'll believe what I see.

Actually... it's not believable for either to really happen...
Especially the BB thing.

But, a far weaker Iron Man, has KO'd Hulk before(while BB has shown the capability to put Hulk down in one blow), and this one, as shown needed a better suit (since he already had Extremis).
The comic contradicts itself, and contradicts BB, more so than Hulk...

So...

strengthkills
ok since u have really shown so much about regular thanos and its easily more believable that hulk takes BBs voice in fact considering hes taken blasts from the celestial order held a mountain (which is a feat of durabbility) considering he also caught the mountain and didnt get squashed like i said visit the HULK RESPECT THREAD IVE ALready visited th BB respect THREAD and have it on favorites so far the story looks in order to me and in fact where does it say that he almost knocked hulk out
P.S im sorry for insulting u i meant to direct it to quanchi no more personal attacks on u my fault

strengthkills
BtW i want to know where it said IRON MAN ALMOST kod HULK

janus77
this basically explains The Hulk:
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/4783/genis5qn.jpg

you just can't put him down, when you piss him off...

Jebus reborn
ok since u have really shown so much about regular thanos and its easily more believable that hulk takes BBs voice in fact considering hes taken blasts from the celestial order held a mountain (which is a feat of durabbility) considering he also caught the mountain and didnt get squashed like i said visit the HULK RESPECT THREAD IVE ALready visited th BB respect THREAD and have it on favorites so far the story looks in order to me and in fact where does it say that he almost knocked hulk out
P.S im sorry for insulting u i meant to direct it to quanchi no more personal attacks on u my fault The Celestial Order weren't that impressive...
Killing Namor, yes, good feat, but Strange really is nothing.

Holding a mountain isn't comparable really, considering a whisper from BB shook the other side of a planet, and erupted a bunch of volcanoes...
Plus, Iron Man, and others also helped him a bit.

It doesn't say he almost knocked Hulk out, it shows it on the panel... Iron Man punches him back a ways, Hulk is hurt, and needs a boost to beat him.

strengthkills
The Celestial Order weren't that impressive...
Killing Namor, yes, good feat, but Strange really is nothing.

Holding a mountain isn't comparable really, considering a whisper from BB shook the other side of a planet, and erupted a bunch of volcanoes...
Plus, Iron Man, and others also helped him a bit.

It doesn't say he almost knocked Hulk out, it shows it on the panel... Iron Man punches him back a ways, Hulk is hurt, and needs a boost to beat him. A BOOST LIKE WHAT AND NAME A TIME HULK HASNT BEEN HURT IN A BATTLE AND RECOVERED AND ALSO WHEN HULK WAS HOLDING THE MOUNTAIN U SAYING THE OTHERS HELPED IS 100% PURE OPINION SINCE IT WAS EVEN HINTED IN THE COMIC

Jebus reborn
A BOOST LIKE WHAT AND NAME A TIME HULK HASNT BEEN HURT IN A BATTLE AND RECOVERED AND ALSO WHEN HULK WAS HOLDING THE MOUNTAIN U SAYING THE OTHERS HELPED IS 100% PURE OPINION SINCE IT WAS EVEN HINTED IN THE COMIC It was hinted in the comic that others helped him?
What?

Also.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4499/33bk3.th.jpg

SpunkySmurph
I think I'm being charitable when I say that the scans somewhat undercut the impression of a string of impervious BB victories that you gave earlier.

the 'crashing into a mountain' was simply a ricochet, no different than throwing a tennis ball at a football and affecting its course (not much good head on though).

the first confrontation, that went to BB, clearly. he was about to get pounded so he used a whisper, it tko'd a dumb Hulk (not a particularly angry dumb one, either). so not quite so significant a confrontation.

the third confrontation wasn't at all decisive... Hulk was still not particularly enraged at BB, just complaining about getting hurt bad.

the energy bubble trick did require BB to concentrate, as is made clear by saying that BB could just about hold the Hulk off, long enough for the lightning to take effect.

on a severely pissed off Hulk, that wouldn't do anything but make the situation worse.

over all... not quite the picture you painted.

I told you BB had four wins... I told you how he won... I said nothing about difficulty.

Not to mention, the ONLY powers he uses in those are whispering, strength, flight, and a shield, and a single blast. That's NOTHING compared to his usual, so he was affected by PIS/CIS in most. And, more then once, he held back due to his fear for hurting the Inhumans. And the most he ever spoke was whisper.

And, despite all that, he won... four times.

If BB even began to expand on his power range, or use anything more then a tiny percent of it, Hulk would be a VERY minimal threat.

Symmetric Chaos
Also.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4499/33bk3.th.jpg

When Hulk owned Tony he was at reduced power . . . so?

Redatom65
this basically explains The Hulk:
http://img145.exs.cx/img145/4783/genis5qn.jpg

you just can't put him down, when you piss him off...

Good Scan, considering genis tied him up for the rest of the fight til he switched with Rick. no expression And that was inexperienced Genis. ANDDDDD That was by the best Hulk writer sinc elike the 60's peter David no expression . So no, it doesn't sum Hulk up

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Redatom65
Good Scan, considering genis tied him up for the rest of the fight til he switched with Rick. no expression And that was inexperienced Genis. ANDDDDD That was by the best Hulk writer sinc elike the 60's peter David no expression . So no, it doesn't sum Hulk up Is anyone else put off by the nipple shot in the bottom left panel?

Symmetric Chaos
Is anyone else put off by the nipple shot in the bottom left panel?

Some of us don't stare at Hulk's breasts . . .

strengthkills
It was hinted in the comic that others helped him?
What?

Also.
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4499/33bk3.th.jpg ITS CALLED CONTEXT FIGURE IT OUT I MADe a mistake i meant to say wasnt hinted

Redatom65
speak for yourself sym. I feel the xmeat in me giving me tight pants

Deathstroke
Is anyone else put off by the nipple shot in the bottom left panel?

Now that you pointed it out I'm a little disturbed by it. no expression

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
speak for yourself sym. I feel the xmeat in me giving me tight pants

X Meat is cool

guy222
ITS CALLED CONTEXT FIGURE IT OUT I MADe a mistake i meant to say wasnt hinted

Hulk is badass. Black Bolt and Stark are the first two. More carnage coming

llagrok
Hulk is badass. Black Bolt and Stark are the first two. More carnage coming

Guy: I'm looking forward to Sue vs Hulk smile

Tards: If you give Black Bolt and the Hulk a planet to fight on, BB would win easily. People say that Hulk owned him without watching the fight, which is just wrong. For all we know the Hulk used Medusa as a hostage or tried to have sex with Karnak. We have no idea what happened in that fight. All we know is that the writers couldn't come up with a feasible way of Hulk beating BB, so it happened off panel.

Black Bolt can easily BFR the Hulk, turn him into stone, break everything in his body and so on. He takes this 10/10

Showing that he's stronger over many years isn't negated by one OFF PANEL PIS LOW FEAT.

Xmeat, Judge and Quanchi can just be quiet, they all lack common sense and basic knowledge of BB.

savage hulk

Tards: If you give Black Bolt and the Hulk a planet to fight on, BB would win easily. People say that Hulk owned him without watching the fight, which is just wrong. For all we know the Hulk used Medusa as a hostage or tried to have sex with Karnak. We have no idea what happened in that fight. All we know is that the writers couldn't come up with a feasible way of Hulk beating BB, so it happened off panel.

Black Bolt can easily BFR the Hulk, turn him into stone, break everything in his body and so on. He takes this 10/10

Showing that he's stronger over many years isn't negated by one OFF PANEL PIS LOW FEAT.

Xmeat, Judge and Quanchi can just be quiet, they all lack common sense and basic knowledge of BB.
Oh, yes you' re right.

savage hulk
Originally posted by savage hulk
Oh, yes you' re right.

llagrok
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/hulk-dumbfans.jpg

janus77
apparently BlackBolt would beg to differ, if he were in any condition to beg in the first place.

Hulk would (and quite probably did) survive anything that BB could do to him.

the matter manipulation is highly dubious given what Hulk has done to matter at the atomic level and also to energy.

BB would just as likely give himself an aneurysm, from the strain of attempting to manipulate the Hulk.

a bfr victory is possible but, Hulk could ko BB with a thunderclap.

frankly BB's more versatile but doesn't have anything like the amount of power that Hulk can unleash or take.

Estacado
apparently BlackBolt would beg to differ, if he were in any condition to beg in the first place.

Hulk would (and quite probably did) survive anything that BB could do to him.

the matter manipulation is highly dubious given what Hulk has done to matter at the atomic level and also to energy.

BB would just as likely give himself an aneurysm, from the strain of attempting to manipulate the Hulk.

a bfr victory is possible but, Hulk could ko BB with a thunderclap.

frankly BB's more versatile but doesn't have anything like the amount of power that Hulk can unleash or take.
thumb down

janus77
Originally posted by Estacado
thumb down
you might want to take that out of your bum sometime.

how old are you, btw?

Estacado
Age has nothing to do with logic or intelligence.......

janus77
Age has nothing to do with logic or intelligence.......
yes but if you were born yesterday, I might be more forgiving of your lack of afformentioned qualities smile

Estacado
Says the guy who thinks Hulk can beat a matter manipulator without PIS.....

janus77
Says the guy who thinks Hulk can beat a matter manipulator without PIS.....
well given your form so far, I doubt I have any need to bother with you.
you provide no reason or logic just simple hand gestures... again, how old are you?

Estacado
Care to explain what "defense" does Hulk have against matter manipulation?

janus77
care to read what I've already written three or four times so far.
there's enough of a basis to suppose that BB might not be able to matter manipulate him. nothing more than that.

you need to learn to reason and talk with some degree of civility. you come across like an immature, petulant and slightly dim child no expression.

Estacado
What makes you think that BB can't turn him into stone?roll eyes (sarcastic)

lordmohahat
the fact of the matter is that like every hulk vs whoever thread. the whoever needs to be quick and get hulk out sharpish cos hulk will smash anybody if he is pissed enough.

on a totally unrelated matter who wants to see hulk vs topher grace.

bring back venom so we can have CARNAGE!!!!!!!!

guy222

Hulk will defeat Sue smile

X was cool

guy222
Originally posted by lordmohahat
the fact of the matter is that like every hulk vs whoever thread. the whoever needs to be quick and get hulk out sharpish cos hulk will smash anybody if he is pissed enough.

on a totally unrelated matter who wants to see hulk vs topher grace.

bring back venom so we can have CARNAGE!!!!!!!!

Sounds interesting

llagrok
What makes you think that BB can't turn him into stone?roll eyes (sarcastic)

You realize you're discussing with a brick wall, right? smile

Hulk cannot K.O Black Bolt in one shot, since he has insane durability and touching Black Bolt would result in Hulk being turned into stone.

Idiots who claim that hulk can "break out" of it, are idiots. When your own flesh has been turned into stone, how do you break out of it?

We all know a sentence or a word would've send the Hulk into orbit. An exactly similar Black Bolt in exiles destroyed a planet with his scream. Hulk wouldn't take a direct blast like that. Nor would he take being sent to another dimension, which Black Bolt is capable of doing.

So those who claim that Hulk can take whatever BB has, are wrong and deluded.

janus77

Hulk cannot K.O Black Bolt in one shot, since he has insane durability and touching Black Bolt would result in Hulk being turned into stone.

Idiots who claim that hulk can "break out" of it, are idiots. When your own flesh has been turned into stone, how do you break out of it?

We all know a sentence or a word would've send the Hulk into orbit. An exactly similar Black Bolt in exiles destroyed a planet with his scream. Hulk wouldn't take a direct blast like that. Nor would he take being sent to another dimension, which Black Bolt is capable of doing.

So those who claim that Hulk can take whatever BB has, are wrong and deluded.
great demonstration of a tautogical argument.
Hulk can't win because Hulk can't win, so it's obvious that Hulk can't win yes.

"Hulk cannot K.O Black Bolt in one shot, since he has insane durability and touching Black Bolt would result in Hulk being turned into stone."
^^ that's insanity or at the very least a manifestation of a serious high order mental deficiency.

Hulk's had 4 fights with BlackBolt, he did a lot more than simply 'touch' BB in each one of them. indeed in 2 he would have won but for outside factors and in the recent one, he owned BB.

Hulk did NOT turn to stone, you see that don't you?
I hope you see that... your personal delusion might occlude the obvious reality of what the words and pictures in front of your eyes are trying to communicate.

Hulk can bust planets with his fists, BB is not "insanely durable", merely possessing a durability typical of many super humans, and we have seen many get KO'd by significant force.

Hulk is power incarnate, infinite potential and exponentially increasing dynamic strength (healing, regeneration, agility, mass ...).

you really are just seeing red now, a mist has descended over your eyes, preventing you from even writing anything with a wit of sense.

I really don't get that though, why people turn stupid and angry just because they dislike a comic book character. a +comic book+ character. don't people get laid, around here?

SpunkySmurph
great demonstration of a tautogical argument.
Hulk can't win because Hulk can't win, so it's obvious that Hulk can't win yes.

"Hulk cannot K.O Black Bolt in one shot, since he has insane durability and touching Black Bolt would result in Hulk being turned into stone."
^^ that's insanity or at the very least a manifestation of a serious high order mental deficiency.

Hulk's had 4 fights with BlackBolt, he did a lot more than simply 'touch' BB in each one of them. indeed in 2 he would have won but for outside factors and in the recent one, he owned BB.

Hulk did NOT turn to stone, you see that don't you?
I hope you see that... your personal delusion might occlude the obvious reality of what the words and pictures in front of your eyes are trying to communicate.

Hulk can bust planets with his fists, BB is not "insanely durable", merely possessing a durability typical of many super humans, and we have seen many get KO'd by significant force.

Hulk is power incarnate, infinite potential and exponentially increasing dynamic strength (healing, regeneration, agility, mass ...).

you really are just seeing red now, a mist has descended over your eyes, preventing you from even writing anything with a wit of sense.

I really don't get that though, why people turn stupid and angry just because they dislike a comic book character. a +comic book+ character. don't people get laid, around here? And was Black Bolt bloodlusted in any of them? (As he would be by default in a forum match)

Was Black Bolt holding back due to the presence of Inhumans? 'Cause he wouldn't be in a forum match.

Black Bolt can do SOOOOOO much more to Hulk then he's shown in those fights, and I'd like to see some proof that matter manipulation or using his voice wouldn't KO Hulk.

llagrok
Next we know Hulk's going to beat Champion of the universe and Classic Juggernaut in hand to hand.

Janus is xmeatism incarnate. He doesn't realize that spouting Hulk fanboyism will get him hated. I'm just waiting for Digi to ban him.

Back to the topic. Hulk is ALWAYS bloodlusted, while as Black Bolt is never bloodlusted. Medusa can pretty much read his mind and she tried to talk the Hulk out of this fight. There's a reason why the Sentry is afraid to engage Black Bolt in combat, but gladly lays down the law on Hulk.

Tell me, when has the Hulk ever punched a planet apart? All I recall was him running through an asteroid with a jetpack, wow. That's something Gladiator does on a daily basis.

Hercules
Thought he was shot out of a rail gun when he did that?

Anyhoo, janus is much more well spoken and intelligent than xmeat!

janus77
And was Black Bolt bloodlusted in any of them? (As he would be by default in a forum match)

Was Black Bolt holding back due to the presence of Inhumans? 'Cause he wouldn't be in a forum match.

Black Bolt can do SOOOOOO much more to Hulk then he's shown in those fights, and I'd like to see some proof that matter manipulation or using his voice wouldn't KO Hulk.
I'd like to see what precisely BB can do, matter manipulation wise, to someone who can affect the matter - anti-matter attraction, grip energy fields and traverse dimensions.
it seems a viable piece of speculation (and that's all it is on both sides) to say that Hulk would resist matter manipulation without much trouble.

in a Forums match Hulk would expend infinite amounts of energy via thunderclaps and ground stomps, he would KO BB with the energy output (and it has been demonstrated that the thunderclap releases extraordinary amounts of energy) ... so both have a lot more that they could do to each other, when removed from any situational constraints.

it then all comes down to the maximum power they can output at each other, the stamina and the durability that they have. and Hulk is, hands down, the better at all three factors.

as for llagrok's idiocies, I'll just point out that he punched the asteroid apart. he smashed the damn thing with his fists. but as I say, you're blind with red mist.

Estacado
I'd like to see what precisely BB can do, matter manipulation wise, to someone who can affect the matter - anti-matter attraction, grip energy fields and traverse dimensions.
it seems a viable piece of speculation (and that's all it is on both sides) to say that Hulk would resist matter manipulation without much trouble.

rolling on floor laughing smile rolling on floor laughing

llagrok
K.O Black Bolt with energy output XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, did anyone see that?

Utrigita
A whisper sent WWH flying correct then what if BB began walking forward while he began talking to hulk sooner ore later Hulk wouldn't be capable of taking it anymore IMO.

A question: doesn't Black Bolts voice work like sonic vibrations, and nothing like nukes if I am wrong please disregard the above statement.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
A whisper sent WWH flying correct then what if BB began walking forward while he began talking to hulk sooner ore later Hulk wouldn't be capable of taking it anymore IMO.

A question: doesn't Black Bolts voice work like sonic vibrations, and nothing like nukes if I am wrong please disregard the above statement.

Chill yall. Just a comic book

Good nite, my friend

Hulk vs BB is always a good debate. Latest issue, guess who lost.

Did anyone see Iron Man get up from the beating from Hulk no

Pose this question to all, who honestly thinks WWH is goin to lose in his own comic

redhotrash
I wanted to be into this comic event, but they are losing me already. Between the silly dialogue ("I was there green king" lol) and the insane feats they are giving him right off the bat, I could honestly care less. If Hulk were that mad, Blackbolt would assume the rest of the Inhumans were in danger as it is. He wouldnt whisper at him once then turn his back and walk away. Anyhow the fight is Blackbolt and Iron Man vs the Hulk, which wouldnt even be a contest. Contrary to what people may want to believe, Iron Man can bring a lot of firepower to this fight.
Without prep I'd say the team still wins this 8/10.
On a side note, if they have Hulk spanking Doctor Strange, Im going to start reading DC

Juntai
Originally posted by redhotrash

On a side note, if they have Hulk spanking Doctor Strange, Im going to start reading DC Better order up your Blue Beetle, Superman and Booster Gold subscriptions.

Juntai
Add JSA to the list too.

guy222
I wanted to be into this comic event, but they are losing me already. Between the silly dialogue ("I was there green king" lol) and the insane feats they are giving him right off the bat, I could honestly care less. If Hulk were that mad, Blackbolt would assume the rest of the Inhumans were in danger as it is. He wouldnt whisper at him once then turn his back and walk away. Anyhow the fight is Blackbolt and Iron Man vs the Hulk, which wouldnt even be a contest. Contrary to what people may want to believe, Iron Man can bring a lot of firepower to this fight.
Without prep I'd say the team still wins this 8/10.
On a side note, if they have Hulk spanking Doctor Strange, Im going to start reading DC

big grin

DARKLORDCAEDUS
big grin

Who can stop WWH?

llagrok

strengthkills
Chill yall. Just a comic book

Good nite, my friend

Hulk vs BB is always a good debate. Latest issue, guess who lost.

Did anyone see Iron Man get up from the beating from Hulk no

Pose this question to all, who honestly thinks WWH is goin to lose in his own comic hes jus like every other character who gets his own mini, he is obviosly gonna go off except his is believable ,hes not pullin planets and becoming more powerful than god ,he is honestly exacting revenge and is pissed what he has done so far is extremely believable, ill admit him beating strange would be kinda weird but we dont know if hes actually gonna beat him in a physical sense

Mider999
to bad we didnt see how he beat BB perhaps he beat him the way he did in his mind before he got to earth.

guy222
hes jus like every other character who gets his own mini, he is obviosly gonna go off except his is believable ,hes not pullin planets and becoming more powerful than god ,he is honestly exacting revenge and is pissed what he has done so far is extremely believable, ill admit him beating strange would be kinda weird but we dont know if hes actually gonna beat him in a physical sense

Great point smile

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
to bad we didnt see how he beat BB perhaps he beat him the way he did in his mind before he got to earth.

Evening smile

Hulk vs IM
http://img171.imagevenue.com/loc432/th_11070_26_122_432lo.jpghttp://img168.imagevenue.com/loc585/th_11073_27_122_585lo.jpghttp://img16.imagevenue.com/loc1186/th_11074_28-29_122_1186lo.jpghttp://img163.imagevenue.com/loc653/th_11083_30_122_653lo.jpg

strengthkills

So those who claim that Hulk can take whatever BB has, are wrong and deluded. but yet this exact same thing happened and low and behold it didnt work on hulk when he fought grey gargoyle..........NEXT!!!!

guy222
but yet this exact same thing happened and low and behold it didnt work on hulk when he fought grey gargoyle..........NEXT!!!!

WWH vs Stark

http://img178.imagevenue.com/loc572/th_84218_36_122_572lo.jpghttp://img139.imagevenue.com/loc520/th_84220_37_122_520lo.jpghttp://img142.imagevenue.com/loc462/th_84225_38_122_462lo.jpghttp://img138.imagevenue.com/loc594/th_84227_39_122_594lo.jpg

big grin

redhotrash
They didnt show the fight on panel because theres no real concievable way explain it without pissing off the sane readers.

celestialdemon
They didnt show the fight on panel because theres no real concievable way explain it without pissing off the sane readers.

Completely agree here. A whisper from BB still threw the Hulk back hard. If he would have screamed, it should have AT LEAST KO'ed him.

janus77
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Completely agree here. A whisper from BB still threw the Hulk back hard. If he would have screamed, it should have AT LEAST KO'ed him.
why should it have KO'd him?
it's been a defining trait of The Hulk that his stamina, healing, durability and strength all rise, exponentially, as his rage increases towards infinity.

celestialdemon
why should it have KO'd him?
it's been a defining trait of The Hulk that his stamina, healing, durability and strength all rise, exponentially, as his rage increases towards infinity.

True but Blackbolt's scream is far more powerful than his whisper is. If Hulk wasn't affected by his whisper at all, then it makes it more plausible that his scream wouldn't be as effective either. But his whisper still threw Hulk back and put him down for a few seconds. It only makes sense that his scream should have done a hell of a lot more damage.

strengthkills
Genis' first shot slows the Hulk down. His second shot is twice as powerful... but... CAPTAIN MARVEL vol. 2 #2
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathan.../Genis-2CM2.jpg

all u need

janus77
True but Blackbolt's scream is far more powerful than his whisper is. If Hulk wasn't affected by his whisper at all, then it makes it more plausible that his scream wouldn't be as effective either. But his whisper still threw Hulk back and put him down for a few seconds. It only makes sense that his scream should have done a hell of a lot more damage.
the 'whisper' (which was actually more than a whisper, from the looks of it), didn't do anything to him, no harm whatsoever, just threw him a distance and pissed him off even more.

that's why the scream was so lame. BB should have screamed from the off, then maybe he would have hurt Hulk enough to escape quickly, before Hulk got up and killed him.

as it stands, he was very stupid. he pissed off the Hulk and then found that the Hulk's just beyond his capabilities to put down when in that state.

llagrok
It's funny how some people actually believe that Hulk's opponents would be depicted properly and fairly in the World War Hulk comics.

celestialdemon
the 'whisper' (which was actually more than a whisper, from the looks of it), didn't do anything to him, no harm whatsoever, just threw him a distance and pissed him off even more.

that's why the scream was so lame. BB should have screamed from the off, then maybe he would have hurt Hulk enough to escape quickly, before Hulk got up and killed him.

as it stands, he was very stupid. he pissed off the Hulk and then found that the Hulk's just beyond his capabilities to put down when in that state.

It looked like a whisper to me. That's why it was printed in such small letters.

And yes, it threw him back, but look at the scene again. Hulk was holding onto Blackbolt's wrist but couldn't hold on for long against that much force. Has to be a tremendous amount of power to do that to the Hulk. Again, just a whisper.

celestialdemon
It's funny how some people actually believe that Hulk's opponents would be depicted properly and fairly in the World War Hulk comics.

No kidding. It's obvious BB and at least Dr. Strange are going to be dumbed down for this storyline.

llagrok
No kidding. It's obvious BB and at least Dr. Strange are going to be dumbed down for this storyline.

Yeah, I know.

It's feasible that the Hulk would find a way of beating Black Bolt. I mean, he's the one on the offensive, Black Bolt's not coming after him. He could be creative and use Medusa as a hostage, that's something which would please most fans.

leonidas

maybe it DID do a hell of a lot more damage.

maybe hulk was just a hell of a lot angrier after taking the whisper. hulk's increase in strength/invulnerability therefore matched bb's increased power useage.

i still think bb is being overrated slightly by a lot of people. there is no on-panel evidence (as far as i know) to say just how powerful his scream even is.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by leonidas

maybe hulk was just a hell of a lot angrier after taking the whisper. hulk's increase in strength/invulnerability therefore matched bb's increased power useage.

He would have to do more than match it. A whisper sent him flying. For a scream to do nothing at all he would need to be hundreds of times more powerful.

i still think bb is being overrated slightly by a lot of people. there is no on-panel evidence (as far as i know) to say just how powerful his scream even is.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/th_What_If_034-18.jpg

no expression

Grinning Goku
dur

Go read the latest illuminati.

BB was totally jobbing, I won't forgive Marvel for this.

leonidas
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/SymmetricChaos/th_What_If_034-18.jpg

no expression

i stand corrected. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
i stand corrected. no expression

Indeed you do. Seriously thats the best WhatIf ever.

leonidas
i lie in a puddle of humbled-ness . . . sad

celestialdemon

http://img145.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=6c512_attila1.jpg
http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=16de0_attila2.jpg

leonidas
http://img145.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc24&image=6c512_attila1.jpg
http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=16de0_attila2.jpg

okay . . .

i'm still not sure exactly what that did or what the barrier was that it wrecked. confused

it didn't destroy the city though, and it was again called a sonic attack. in all, those scans were not very impressive given what everyone has been saying about the extent of his scream. erm

Symmetric Chaos
okay . . .

i'm still not sure exactly what that did or what the barrier was that it wrecked. confused

it didn't destroy the city though, and it was again called a sonic attack. in all, those scans were not very impressive given what everyone has been saying about the extent of his scream. erm

It destroyed the NegativeZone (indirectly) in those scans and also showed that it keeps going without him (chain reactions).

strengthkills
i find it odd that people dont think hulk couldnt have withstood bbs scream, hes taken stuff just as physically powerful and more hyped..............hulk could have underestimated bbs whisper and not braced himself i mean he only flew back like what 5-8 meters
he could hAVE BEEN ready for his scream(that theory is just as credible as some of the ones others are throwing out,like why didnt he turn him to stone)
roll eyes (sarcastic)

strengthkills
It destroyed the NegativeZone (indirectly) in those scans and also showed that it keeps going without him (chain reactions).

llagrok
i find it odd that people dont think hulk couldnt have withstood bbs scream, hes taken stuff just as physically powerful and more hyped..............hulk could have underestimated bbs whisper and not braced himself i mean he only flew back like what 5-8 meters
he could hAVE BEEN ready for his scream(that theory is just as credible as some of the ones others are throwing out,like why didnt he turn him to stone)
roll eyes (sarcastic)

How could he not have been ready? He sought out Black Bolt

What has Hulk taken that is more powerful than Black Bolt's scream?

strengthkills

What has Hulk taken that is more powerful than Black Bolt's scream? u missed the underestimate part he wasnt ready for it to be that strong,

strengthkills

What has Hulk taken that is more powerful than Black Bolt's scream? ill look hold on

llagrok
ill look hold on

How can you make a statement without knowing whether or not there's any evidence to back it up.

strengthkills
How can you make a statement without knowing whether or not there's any evidence to back it up. i do have evidence cause i remember, im tryin to find a link to show u damn

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>